Patrick Rea Media Reviews

4 | Escondido, CA

4 Reviews for Patrick Rea Media

Elisa M. · Married on 01/30/2021

Beautiful and artistic photos!

We had such a great experience with Patrick! He takes very artistic photos like no other! I could not have been happier that we picked Patrick to capture moments that we can keep forever. Leading up to the day too, they were excellent communicators. I am so excited to see the final products!

Sent on 02/13/2021
  • Y

Yu Morooka · Married on 01/12/2021

Great Quality Pictures

Patrick is a great photographer! Our experience with Patrick was fantastic. He was very professional, and so was his equipment. We had a wonderful time in Balboa Park, and we are more than satisfied with the quality of pictures he produced. He let us do what we wanted to do. If we had an idea for a picture, then he helped us figure it out.

Sent on 02/13/2021

S&S G. · Married on 11/06/2019

Top Quality Photos! Beautiful Moments Captured!

I typically do not like photos taken of me, but Patrick did a great job helping us feel comfortable and natural. The engagement photoshoot was a lot of fun. I really liked that our photos looked like beautiful moment captured rather than stiff staged pictures. I couldn't believe how great the photos came out. Top quality, and we look our best! It was such a great experience working with Patrick and his assistant. I am so happy we chose him to capture such an important time in our lives :-)

Sent on 02/15/2021

Justin G. · Married on 08/03/2011

Great Video!

I would have regretted not having this video, and I am so glad I hired Patrick. He was professional, on time and delivered a great product! Can't thank him enough!

Sent on 02/18/2021