Patrick Nied Photography Reviews

Patrick Nied Photography 5
Patrick Nied Photography 6
Patrick Nied Photography 7

Ted · Married on 04/22/2017

We thought the wedding was beautiful and fun. Then we got the photos from Patrick and he captured every moment that made the event better than we remembered. The other thing that amazed us all was that we never remember seeing him or his staff during the event. I have no idea how he managed to pull it off but but he seamed to be in the right place at the right time and captured moments that most of us missed. SIMPLY AMAZING!!!!!

Sent on 05/26/2017

Scott · Married on 04/22/2017

Patrick is a fantastic photographer and then so much more. Patrick's ability to interact with my wife and I in order to get the best pictures possible is why he is worth every penny. Patrick has an astute attention to detail, and draws on his experience to ensure the everyone is happy, on time, and captured in the most memorable way. Patrick went above and beyond by taking additional time to scope out the venue (he had never shot there before) and was a great resource in helping finalize the time line to ensure the big day went smoothly. I can't recommend Patrick enough!

Sent on 05/28/2017
  • F

Fedja · Married on 03/31/2017

Excellent, trustworthy, detail oriented are just few to name. Patrick and his team have made our wedding possible.
    Everything that we have talked about he has made it happen. A very passionate way of making us as a couple feel great, important and the center of attention a whole day.
    Patrick you have made our day perfect!
    We will refer all of our friends to you

Danijela & Fedja Losic

Sent on 04/05/2017

Alexandra · Married on 01/14/2017

Patrick did an absolutely stellar job for my engagement and wedding photos. Even though our wedding was in the middle of winter, he was able to capture our special day and make the most of the little light we had. I hate having my photo taken and thought the photo portion of the wedding would be super awkward, and Patrick made it the most comfortable and fun experience. The pictures are literally to die for.

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Patrick Nied Photography 8
    Patrick Nied Photography 9
    Patrick Nied Photography 10
    Patrick Nied Photography 11
    Patrick Nied Photography 12

Allison · Married on 09/17/2016

We absolutely loved working with Patrick! He makes both the engagement and wedding easy and comfortable. We love all our beautiful pictures and how naturally he captured our special day.

Sent on 11/06/2016

Ashlee · Married on 09/09/2016

We loved working with Patrick and would highly recommend to any other couples! He went above and beyond every step of the way. Very professional, friendly and just great at what he does. Choose Patrick and you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Nadia · Married on 08/27/2016

Patrick was AMAZING!!! His photography stands out because it has such natural beauty to it. When searching for photographers, it was extremely hard to find anything that didn't look completely edited like a Marvel movie. Our pictures seriously turned out beautiful, we are absolutely in love with them.
    His wedding package has the best bang for your buck. A lot of photographers' packages have engagement photos separately- not to mention an extremely short engagement session. As well as a very short time frame at the weddings. However, The engagement session was included in the package and there was no time frame at our wedding, which took away so much stress! Patrick arrived at our wedding when I was getting my hair and makeup done, then stayed until dark so we could get some killer sunset shots!
    He did such an awesome job making my Husband & I comfortable in front of the camera, which is not an easy job with how photogenically impaired we are! He is so likable and easy to get along with, so you'll spend a lot of time laughing and enjoying yourself! Not to mention, he was great with kids. We have so many cute pictures of our nieces and nephews from the wedding!
    Needless to say, Patrick is an incredible photographer and I would definitely recommend him! Thanks again!

Sent on 10/03/2016

Tiffany · Married on 08/20/2016

After our original photographer backed out, I was seriously stressed about finding a replacement. I am SO thankful things turned out the way they did, or else we never would have found Patrick! His prices are INCREDIBLE for the service he offers and the quality of his photos. I was also thrilled when we got our photos back within weeks... not months... I almost felt bad for friends who had gotten married well before us, and still were waiting on their photos. We loved Patrick so much, we had him do our family photos as well. We will definitely be using Pat in the future.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Tatiana · Married on 08/13/2016

The process of finding and employing a photographer for your wedding ultimately comes down to trust. Our trust in Patrick was well placed, and his work was fantastic. Five stars on all categories is rare, but he deserves each one of them.
    Patrick was incredibly responsive to all of our needs, in many cases anticipating our next steps. Thinking ahead, he took our engagement shoot as an opportunity for us all to get confortable, taking a lot of the stress off of the wedding day.
    If you are shopping around for a photographer we strongly recommend giving Patrick the opportunity to shoot your special event.
    Ricky & Tatiana

Sent on 09/21/2016

Calie · Married on 08/06/2016

Patrick was amazing from the get-go! He tells you from the beginning to be sure to look at his work and style to see if it is what you're looking for. He wants to be sure you're getting what you want for your photos. If it is, he works with you to meet for coffee to get to know one another and set up an engagement shoot that is included (!) in his wedding package. He was always so easy going, relaxed, and made us feel comfortable which is a huge plus. Patrick was so flexible when weather made us reschedule our engagement session, or when our time-frame got pushed back a bit day of wedding. That is a big plus for me, as I didn't need more stress that day! Now the pictures? ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! They turned out even more amazing then I ever anticipated. Patrick truly does have a gift, and whoever books him will NEVER be disappointed!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Meghan · Married on 07/24/2016

Working with Patrick was such an amazing experience for both my husband and I. Every time we met with Patrick he was excited to talk about engagement photos, wedding poses, and the wedding venue! He Always responded to my emails quickly and with a detailed response. My husband and I are NOT good with posing for pictures, but Patrick was prepared! He guided us through all our engagement photo shoot poses and helped us feel very comfortable with posing for pictures. He stayed very calm, cool and collected the whole wedding day even with our HUGE family. We had so much fun with Patrick on our wedding day as he took pictures of us. He was funny, laid back, and of course professional. We got our wedding pictures back in two weeks! The website is user friendly and you can download your pictures right from the website. Needless to say we fell completely in LOVE with our wedding pictures and Patrick captured in detail our entire wedding day!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Brian · Married on 07/16/2016

If you're looking for a photographer that's as passionate about photography as you are about the person you're marrying, Patrick is your guy. He was energetic, professional, and reliable. What I appreciated most though was how easy he was to work with. Unless you're a model, you're probably like me and not used to getting your photo constantly taken. Patrick definitely made it easy and would make clear suggestions on if I needed to do something different. He did an amazing job capturing our wedding and we're thrilled with the results.

Sent on 02/04/2017

David · Married on 07/08/2016

We found Patrick by chance after endless searching on the internet, and we couldn't be happier that we did! From our first meeting, Patrick understood our vision for our wedding and offered incredible insight into how to make our day the best day ever. He was the perfect balance between personable and professional from start to finish. He captured many priceless moments that we will cherish forever. We will recommend him to absolutely everyone we know!

Sent on 07/31/2016

Lindsey · Married on 06/17/2016

What can we say about Patrick and his amazing skills!? We met with Patrick months before the wedding and knew the second we all sat down that this was a good match up :) We did our engagement photos with him on a beautiful day in Seattle which was a wonderful way to get to know each other and for him to get to know us as a couple (also great to get used to taking photos together). We talked about the venue, what we envisioned the wedding to be like, and what we wanted out of him (I also had some ideas of what I did NOT want). Leading up to the wedding Patrick was easily available through email and even FaceTime and always responded quickly. The day of the wedding he came over while I was getting ready (separate from my husband of course) to snap some pictures and ask some last minute questions. Patrick was able to blend in with a gaggle of ladies and be present but not invasive. The rest of the day went amazing and Patrick was there every step of the way. He was so easy and comfortable to work with and was also extremely efficient. He had staked out the venue earlier and knew exactly what shots he wanted so that when we left to do a few photos of just us during dinner it was quick and we weren't away from our guests for a long period of time. We loved everything about working with Patrick and by the end of the day he was already part of the family. He went above and beyond to make sure everything went well and that we were happy with him. He even sent us a sneak peak slide show of our photos while we were on our honeymoon. I would recommend Patrick 100% for doing your wedding, he's the absolute best!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Tiffany · Married on 05/30/2016

I scoured the internet for a photographer whose photography style I liked and who was priced reasonably to capture all our moments from start to finish. I found Patrick and from our first meeting at our engagement photo shoot, I knew all that looking paid off. Patrick was so easy to work with, easy going and still professional. He made my husband and I feel comfortable from the get-go. He had a clear vision that aligned with our desires. He communicated well with us and our wedding planners. On the day of, there were no hiccups and we were able to get the photos we wanted. When the pictures came, we were so beyond thrilled with the finished product! Patrick delivered more pictures than we could have dreamed of! The pictures are beautiful and I couldn't be happier. I would highly recommend Patrick Nied Photography to any bride to be. He and his team do a wonderful job!

Sent on 06/20/2016

Lynnette · Married on 01/16/2016

Patrick and team did an incredible job during our wedding weekend.
    Patrick met with us a few times prior to the event to gain an understanding of what we were looking for and our style. He took detailed notes and clearly reviewed them each time before meeting with us as he always seemed to be on the same page as us. He took the initiative once we provided contact information to reach out and communicate with our wedding planner, venue contacts, etc in order to ensure things ran smoothly. He was not pushy nor did he overly communicate, rather he did it to a level that we knew he was on top of things. Prior to our big day, he scouted out locations - including visiting both the ceremony and reception areas to become familiar with the lighting, etc. We were married in mid-January in Seattle, so he helped us to make provisions to take beautiful photos expecting rain. When the big day came and it was a rare sunny afternoon, Patrick and his team quickly adapted and were able to take advantage of the sunshine. Patrick also worked with us on an engagement shoot prior to the wedding so that we were able to become familiar with each other styles. We were very impressed with his level of preparedness, flexibility, and professionalism this first time we saw him in action, and this carried over to the day of our wedding. He and his team were prepared, upbeat, able to direct/corral our families and wedding party, and timely with respect to final product. Additionally, we had numerous guests go out of their way to comment how impressed they were the photography team specifically. We echo this sentiment, and would highly recommend Patrick and team to anyone looking for an excellent professional photographer to help you to enjoy your wedding the day of and many years to come. It was a pleasure to work with him – Thank you Patrick!

Sent on 01/31/2016

Robin · Married on 09/05/2015

After searching the internet wedding sites for a photographer and feeling slightly overwhelmed, I reached out to a dear friend who gave me the name of Patrick Nied Photography. Upon the initial meet up with Patrick, I was instantly relieved. His professionalism and demeanor were reassuring. He laid out a plan and followed through with not one misstep or any "surprises", both with the end product and the pricing. I would wholeheartedly recommend his services to anyone in need of a top notch photographer who has an uncanny ability to blend in to the event and add just the right amount of humor and ease to a day that can be wrought with emotion and stress. Having just received the photo gallery, I will add that Patrick Nied captured the most important aspect for us, our family and friends sharing our emotional union and having so much fun. Patrick is a talented professional who will not let you down. Best regards, Robin & Nolan Estill.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Brittani · Married on 07/18/2015

Patrick Neid photography is extremely diligent and hard working! We would recommend him to anybody. We were married at the Thornwood castle in Tacoma Washington where he spent nine hours with us capturing so many amazing moments of our special day, many of which won't be forgotten because of him. All-around an outstanding guy ! Thank you so much Patrick Neid photography!!!! Check him out for sure!!

Sent on 09/11/2015

melea · Married on 02/24/2014

Patrick is absolutely spectacular! I can't find words to describe how amazing our photos turned out and how much fun it was to work with him! Patrick you are amazing photographer and person ! Thank you for capturing the beauty of our wedding! Look forward to working again with you in the future!
    Best wishes, Melea Knott