patrick mcnamara photography Reviews

162 | Cape Neddick, ME

162 Reviews for patrick mcnamara photography

Kenji · Married on 05/11/2018

Patrick and his team were fantastic, and we were so lucky to have him for our special day! He was able to accommodate us in his schedule despite it being his birthday! There aren't enough wonderful superlatives in the dictionary to describe his service. He is very responsive, professional, flexible, personable, and great to work with! Highly recommended! Best value for your special wedding day! You won't regret selecting him as your wedding photographer! Photos are spectacular and will cherish them for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Brooke · Married on 05/10/2018

Patrick was amazing from day 1. We had a phone call to explain his packages and what we would be able to do for us, and we were hooked right away. The price was right, the timing was perfect, and he knew how to communicate with us. He greeted me at the Marginal Way before I walked down the aisle with an enormous hug and hope that it would be an amazing experience. He captured out love so perfectly with every image, and helped us find our best poses. We love Patrick! Our family and friends are absolutely in love with the photos too. Could not have asked for a better photographer for our special day! Thank goodness he is located in Maine too!!

Sent on 05/20/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2018

Hiring Patrick was one of the best wedding decisions we made. From our first call, where he walked me through the day and his packages, he kept me completely at ease. His calm manner and professionalism kept everyone calm and relaxed during all the formal shots, which was a major plus for me as I was not sure how comfortable I would feel getting so many pictures taken! Our photographs are GORGEOUS!!! They are so timeless and beautiful and Patrick caught so many of the special moments throughout the day that I didn't even know to ask for.

Sent on 05/26/2018

Rebecca · Married on 12/16/2017

I cant thank Patrick enough for the job he did at our wedding last month. Leading up to our wedding he was extremely helpful providing tips and tricks on how to make the night go smoothly. He was very responsive through long distance communication as well (email and phone). On the day of the wedding, he was so friendly and professional we immediately knew we made the right choice. He made both of us feel very comfortable and really enjoy the day. We got our photographs and we were blown away. They are so beautiful and will be cherished forever. Thanks Patrick for your help in making our wedding the best day ever!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Allason · Married on 09/16/2017

Patrick was one of the first and BEST decisions we could’ve made in our wedding planning! From our initial consultation all the way to delivery of our wedding day photos we could not have been more amazed by his talent and professionalism. The photos speak for themselves. Thank you so much Patrick!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Bernadette · Married on 09/09/2017

Patrick is amazing. He photographed our engagement in September, 2016 and our wedding in September, 2017. We were first drawn to Patrick because of his website. All of his photographs are beautiful and after reading the "about" section on his website, I thought his personality would work well with our personalities. Patrick was very responsive when setting up an appointment. He answered all of our questions and was a great resource for vendors (our wedding was in Maine but we lived out of state). Thanks to Patrick, not only do we have beautiful photographs of our wedding day; we had a beautiful wedding. He is professional, friendly, responsive, and talented. If you are looking for the best then Patrick McNamara is the one for you.

Sent on 12/31/2017

Courtney · Married on 08/26/2017

Patrick is a fantastic photographer and we couldn't be happier with our wedding photos! He is extremely professionable, friendly and personable, and was so great with our wedding party. We worked with Patrick long distance leading up to our wedding, and he was always responsive and readily available for any questions throughout the entire planning process. In addition to his incredible knowledge of our venue, he was always very helpful and offered assistance when we needed it. Throughout the entire day, he captured the perfect pictures of our guests during the cocktail hour and reception, and even took the time to capture the most beautiful sunset pictures! Not only was Patrick the best to work with, in just one week we received our wedding photos - the quickest turnaround time ever! We can't say enough great things about Patrick, and highly recommend you hire him as your wedding photographer, especially if you are planning long distance. Thanks Patrick, you were phenomenal!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/08/2017

Patrick is the most amazing photographer, and we are so thrilled with our wedding pictures! He is a professional artist, with the best eye for the most perfect shots! He was great with our wedding party, and was passionate about ensuring that we got the best pictures possible- even running up three flights of stairs to get amazing sunset shots. During the reception he got awesome couple pictures of our guests as well, we were so excited to see those! We received all of the pictures so quickly after the wedding, and they are unbelievable. We can't thank Patrick enough and we highly recommend him to all couples! Thank you so much Patrick!

Sent on 08/05/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/10/2017

Patrick was so professional, friendly, and helped make our wedding day so special. We worked with Patrick long distance leading up to our wedding and he was always available via email, phone call or FaceTime. It was so easy to plan with him! Patrick was able to get so many unique and beautiful shots of our friends and family. Our entire bridal party told us that they felt so comfortable when Patrick was taking our picture and it felt fun, instead of something that we "had to do." One week after our wedding, Patrick sent us all of our wedding photos....talk about turn around time! All of our family and friends have loved looking at the photos. I cannot imagine having anyone else capture our wedding day. We will have these photos for the rest of our lives, all thanks to Patrick.

Sent on 06/29/2017

MaryKate · Married on 04/08/2017

Greg & I got married at the Union Bluff meeting house on April 8, 2017, and Patrick was the best photographer we could have ever asked for! We just got our picture gallery back and couldn't be happier with how he captured our day so perfectly. Patrick made us feel so comfortable and calm like we had known him for years. I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Doug · Married on 10/08/2016

Patrick was just what we were looking for. He was professional, organized, and always available for questions leading up to the big day. He held organized meeting prior to the day to assure everything went smoothly. On the day, he didn't add any stress to our day, in fact, he kept everything organized, and made it run smoothly. His picture are incredible, and we couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/28/2016

Brian and I could not have enough great things to say about Patrick and his work. He was so professional and such a pleasure to work with. Our wedding photos are magical. I will absolutely be using him again in the future to capture our life memories. If you have the opportunity to work with him don't pass it up you will be so thankful!!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Molly · Married on 09/25/2016

Our experience with Patrick was above and beyond any expectations we held from the moment we contacted him. Our final gallery came out so beautiful and he captured so many perfect moments that I can't wait to share for a lifetime!!!! We couldn't recommend his services enough!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Kori · Married on 09/24/2016

Patrick photographed our wedding at the Stage Neck Inn and we could not be happier with his service, professionalism, and of course the AMAZING pictures we will cherish forever! We were told he was "the best of the best" and he certainly lived up to his amazing reputation!

Sent on 09/30/2016

Kara · Married on 09/10/2016

We got married a few weeks ago and couldn't be happier with our choice in our photographer! Patrick was more than accomadating right from beginning of the planning. On the day of the wedding he was a blast to work with. He worked so hard from the moment he arrived till the very end! He was extremely personable and it felt very natural working with him. When we got the photos back we were in awe of every single one! I would recommend him to anyone and would love to work with him again in the future on family photos!!

Sent on 10/02/2016

cathy · Married on 08/27/2016

If you are lucky enough to be able to book Patrick, do!

He is phenomenal. Not only is Patrick incredibly talented with the pictures he captures, the quality is amazing (I guarantee you will love how they turn out), and he has a way about him that puts you at ease. When my husband and I first met Patrick we knew he was the right man for job. He was the perfect balance of efficient, organized, well experienced, and at the same time, very kind, funny, and truly just wonderful to be around. The advise I was given when we first got engaged was to pick your photographer wisely, as that is the person you will spend lots of time with on your wedding day. It is very true and we did. We can’t thank Patrick enough for all he did to make our wedding perfect, and with the photos it will last a lifetime.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Leah · Married on 08/06/2016

Patrick was great to work with! We did both engagement photos and wedding photos with Patrick. Patrick is a very calm, friendly person, which is exactly who you want taking pictures on your wedding day when you have plenty to stress out. He provided a personalized touch by remembering us at the Union Bluff tastings. I’m glad we did engagement photos with him because it made me feel more comfortable taking pictures for the wedding and allowed us to get to know Patrick and allowed him to get to know us. Both the engagement photos and wedding photos came out great. He really pays attention to every detail to make them perfect! He also takes a ton of pictures so there are plenty to choose from. He coordinated great with our other vendors and the Union Bluff staff. I’m so glad we chose Patrick and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Brynn · Married on 07/23/2016

STUNNING!!! both Patrick and his work are simply STUNNING. Patrick went SO FAR above and beyond on the day of our wedding to not only orchestrate what seemed to be effortless shots of our 24 person bridal party on 3 locations but also in his unyielding willingness to take on a photo shoot at the beach in between some pretty unforgettable thunderstorms. Patrick, I was taken aback by your devotion to capturing our wedding day as I watched you run with all of your equipment onto the beach and shoot as lightening and thunder worked its way fiercely across the sky and our 3 year old flower girl made a break for the Atlantic. I don't know that any other photographer would have taken that on. You and your passion fueled talent captured the most incredible shots of our most favorite day. Clearly I could write pages about the many hours you dedicated to our wedding. We just cannot thank you enough for making us look and feel like a million bucks. I can only hope that there is opportunity in the future to work with Patrick again. Much love, Brynn and Johnny Kryzak.

Sent on 11/01/2016

Stephanie · Married on 07/16/2016

Whenever someone in Maine asked me who my photographer was for our wedding and I told them Patrick, they responded with, "Oh wow, you are lucky, he is the best!" Now I know why they said that and can confidently agree. He was incredibly professional, made our wedding day go perfectly smoothly as far as timing and organization. He was always there to answer our questions and made us feel so comfortable taking photos, especially since my husband and I are usually so awkward with taking photos. Patrick was awesome, made us laugh and really allowed us to take in the moments and enjoy our special day. The photos were incredible, I am SO happy with my decision to hire him. He even asked if we were comfortable taking pictures on some of the rocks overlooking the ocean and those are some of the most beautiful pictures I've seen and some of my favorites from the whole day. They are just gorgeous and I would hire him again and again next time I need pictures taken!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/13/2016

One of the toughest decisions in wedding planning is finding the "perfect" photographer. One who will capture all the precious moments, have fun with you and deliver the most beautiful pictures. Patrick McNamara is all of this and more. Our wedding day pictures went smoothly because of him. His attention to detail is shown in the final product. I am so happy we found him. Our pictures are absolutely stunning. Every picture is my favorite! Thank you so much Patrick!!
    7-13-16

Sent on 07/20/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/03/2016

We recently used Patrick for our wedding. He was fabulous! He listened to what we wanted, made sure to be honest and tell me when I was being unrealistic, and then did everything he could to get absolutely every shot i wanted in a specific time frame. He got our photos back to us in one week! I still can't get over how he truly captured our day. And he also made us feel amazing with every shot he took! We adore him!!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Patrick was an absolutely amazing photographer. He really knew what he was doing and never hesitated with a pose or idea he had. He has the type of personality where you feel comfortable with him and feel like you've known him forever. He also helped organize the wedding and keep everything on track. On top of that, his pictures are absolutely beautiful!! He got them back to us within a week of the wedding and they are stunning. We couldn't be happier with his service and would absolutely recommend him!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Keri · Married on 06/09/2016

Patrick is a outstanding photographer, he knows his stuff. We never felt rushed or stressed he made us feel relaxed and at ease even the ring security that was 3 years was wanting him to take more pictures of him. He has done many weddings and he made us feeling ours was really special to him. It was so easy to work with Patrick and his experience was a great resource for us. He even helped us to find us videographer. We got more pictures than we expected and they all was beautiful. He is the one capturing your special day we didn't want to take a chance that's why we hired him and delivered more than we could hope for. The quality of his pictures show his passion for photography. We highly recommend Patrick to capture the beautiful moments of your special day.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Rebecca · Married on 06/05/2016

.................................

Sent on 04/20/2016

Riona · Married on 12/31/2015

I don't know where to begin! Patrick did such an amazing job at our New Year's Eve wedding . I am overly joyed at our photographs. His professionalism, personality and organization amazed me. He worked directly with me as the bride and he was exactly the person I needed on this day! Very calming and used humor to keep us all smiling during photos. We received more photos of our wedding then I expected and all of them are perfect! Joe was extremely Professional and kept the guys on track before the wedding. The biggest compliment I received from all my guests was how Patrick and Joe were everywhere on the dance floor and during the ceremony. Artistic angles, and flawless work! I highly recommend Patrick McNamara and his team!! Thank you again, so happy you spent the new war wth is!

Sent on 02/03/2016