19 Reviews for Patrick Byrne, Piano

Piano (2)
Ceremony (2)
Cocktail Hour (1)
16 Patrick Byrne, Piano Reviews

Pat played beautifully for our summer outdoor wedding and our guests really enjoyed his playing. It was great working with Pat to plan the ceremony music for our wedding. This was one of the most enjoyable parts of wedding planning and Pat was always responsive and timely. He has a vast amount of songs on his playlist and is open to learning new songs particular to the couple. If we ever need a pianist or another occasion we will definitely reach out to him again!

Profile Picture Lillian, 6/24/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Pat played on our wedding reception last saturday held in a private home and it was superb. Thank you very much! Luca

Profile Picture Sophie, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Patrick played piano for our recent wedding ceremony. He made it so easy by guiding us to his podcasts which helped us understand what kind of music we should select. He was very flexible in letting us choose what music we wanted, and the ceremony sounded beautiful. He's very easy to work with and well priced. I will definitely recommend him to future friends and family.

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/7/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Piano, Ceremony

Pat recently performed for my ceremony & cocktail hour. His music was beautiful, and his prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend him for any part of your wedding.

Profile Picture User4940007, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

I was looking for an affordable, but experienced pianist for my wedding in August. I searched around and found Patrick. He knows a large range of songs and has done many weddings, so it is likely he can play songs you love. Patrick played the music for my ceremony and cocktail hour and he really added a special touch to my wedding. I would highly recommend his services.

Profile Picture Malinda, 8/30/15, 10 Reviews
Services Used: Instrumental-Solo, Piano, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour

Pat played our ceremony music for our wedding and did a wonderful job. We had a couple of 'non-traditional' song requests that he learned to play specifically for our ceremony. He also provided great feedback for the flow of the music and what songs work where. On top of that, he was extremely friendly and responsive, even agreeing to attend our rehearsal long after we had originally scheduled him.

Profile Picture User5420932, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We hired Patrick to play piano for your wedding reception which was held on a Sunday afternoon. It was a perfect choice for our gathering. He played a wonderful selection of music that everyone could enjoy. We received so many compliments from our guests. They absolutely loved the song selection that he played. He was very professional and easy to work with. Patrick did a wonderful job. I would definitely hire Patrick again!

Profile Picture User5380532, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We booked Patrick for our outdoor wedding in Madison. He was a pleasure to work with- always responded quickly to any emails I sent and was very helpful in deciding the right songs to play. Thanks Patrick!

Profile Picture User5212920, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Pat did a great job playing at our ceremony. He was very professional, responded quickly to questions I had throughout the planning, and was very prompt on both our rehearsal and wedding day. We had many compliments on the music and we enjoyed having him play for our ceremony.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 4/4/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

My now husband and I hired Patrick as our ceremony and cocktail hour musician. We are very happy that we decided to go with Pat for our music services. He helped a lot with planning our music list. He gave great suggests about what goes well together and how to make smooth transitions from a classical music ceremony to a jazz music cocktail hour. His email communication was fantastic; very quick at responding! We are very pleased with his services and would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Emily, 1/17/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Talented, professional, really played beautifully. He was on time and very professional. I would highly recommend his service.

Profile Picture pamela, 8/24/13, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Pat played at our wedding last summer and did an outstanding job. He plays beautifully and has a huge selection of both modern day and classical songs to choose from. One of the songs we wanted to have played wasn't on his already extensive list, but he played it for us anyway! It's very clear he is a master of his craft, and is doing what he loves and is meant to do.

For our very much DIY wedding, which was planned from afar, he was the perfect choice. He made it very easy on us, was very organized and professional, and walked us through customizing our song list with ease. He also knew what he would need in terms of cues for the procession and came prepared and well-dressed. He was a pleasure to talk to and work with and just a very nice man in general. I would highly recommend him for just about any setting where you'd want great music. Thanks again Pat!

Profile Picture Tim, 8/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Patrick Byrne played grand piano for our wedding reception and then electric keyboard for the subsequent cocktail hour. He was outstanding from the first time we contacted him. He helped us select songs, performed some samples for us via skype (we were not in the area prior to the wedding to meet in person), and provided 1st rate performances on the day of our wedding. He was willing to learn a new song special for our wedding ceremony and adapt a couple others to fit a style we liked. We could not recommend him more!

Profile Picture User3466195, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Patrick was an amazing addition to our wedding. He was super adaptable and easy to work with. Our wedding was at my fraternity headquarters and upon his arrival I asked him if he would maybe be willing to play a few fraternity songs as he was warming up. He played everything we had asked and even had a great time doing it! I would highly recommend Patrick as an addition to any event!

Profile Picture Spencer, 7/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

We contracted Pat for our outdoor wedding at Silver Spring Golf Club and he was amazing. He was pleasant to work with and enthusiastic about playing the songs we liked. (Pat is able to and willing to play classical and old and new pop - and learn songs for the bride and groom.) For our ceremony, we did not have a microphone stand for one of the mics and he lent one of his to us - which was super kind.

Pat is highly recommended!

Profile Picture Melisa, 6/15/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Pat did an absolutely wonderful job at my wedding despite very chilly temperatures at an outdoor wedding. He arrived, set up, tested the equipment and was playing when my guests arrived. Everything went smoothly and his suggestions for songs were the perfect complement to the ceremony. I can't thank him enough for being a part of a beautiful day for all. Absolutely magical. Thank you

Profile Picture Denise , 10/6/12, 1 Review