Patrick Byrne, Piano Reviews

19 | Delafield, WI

19 Reviews for Patrick Byrne, Piano

19 Patrick Byrne, Piano Reviews

Lillian · Married on 06/24/2017

Pat played beautifully for our summer outdoor wedding and our guests really enjoyed his playing. It was great working with Pat to plan the ceremony music for our wedding. This was one of the most enjoyable parts of wedding planning and Pat was always responsive and timely. He has a vast amount of songs on his playlist and is open to learning new songs particular to the couple. If we ever need a pianist or another occasion we will definitely reach out to him again!

Sophie · Married on 08/13/2016

Pat played on our wedding reception last saturday held in a private home and it was superb. Thank you very much! Luca

Pat recently performed for my ceremony & cocktail hour. His music was beautiful, and his prices were very reasonable. I highly recommend him for any part of your wedding.

Malinda · Married on 08/30/2015

I was looking for an affordable, but experienced pianist for my wedding in August. I searched around and found Patrick. He knows a large range of songs and has done many weddings, so it is likely he can play songs you love. Patrick played the music for my ceremony and cocktail hour and he really added a special touch to my wedding. I would highly recommend his services.

• User5420932 · 2+ years ago

Pat played our ceremony music for our wedding and did a wonderful job. We had a couple of 'non-traditional' song requests that he learned to play specifically for our ceremony. He also provided great feedback for the flow of the music and what songs work where. On top of that, he was extremely friendly and responsive, even agreeing to attend our rehearsal long after we had originally scheduled him.

We hired Patrick to play piano for your wedding reception which was held on a Sunday afternoon. It was a perfect choice for our gathering. He played a wonderful selection of music that everyone could enjoy. We received so many compliments from our guests. They absolutely loved the song selection that he played. He was very professional and easy to work with. Patrick did a wonderful job. I would definitely hire Patrick again!

We booked Patrick for our outdoor wedding in Madison. He was a pleasure to work with- always responded quickly to any emails I sent and was very helpful in deciding the right songs to play. Thanks Patrick!

Pat did a great job playing at our ceremony. He was very professional, responded quickly to questions I had throughout the planning, and was very prompt on both our rehearsal and wedding day. We had many compliments on the music and we enjoyed having him play for our ceremony.

Emily · Married on 01/17/2015

My now husband and I hired Patrick as our ceremony and cocktail hour musician. We are very happy that we decided to go with Pat for our music services. He helped a lot with planning our music list. He gave great suggests about what goes well together and how to make smooth transitions from a classical music ceremony to a jazz music cocktail hour. His email communication was fantastic; very quick at responding! We are very pleased with his services and would highly recommend him!

pamela · Married on 08/24/2013

Talented, professional, really played beautifully. He was on time and very professional. I would highly recommend his service.

Tim · Married on 08/18/2013

Pat played at our wedding last summer and did an outstanding job. He plays beautifully and has a huge selection of both modern day and classical songs to choose from. One of the songs we wanted to have played wasn't on his already extensive list, but he played it for us anyway! It's very clear he is a master of his craft, and is doing what he loves and is meant to do.

For our very much DIY wedding, which was planned from afar, he was the perfect choice. He made it very easy on us, was very organized and professional, and walked us through customizing our song list with ease. He also knew what he would need in terms of cues for the procession and came prepared and well-dressed. He was a pleasure to talk to and work with and just a very nice man in general. I would highly recommend him for just about any setting where you'd want great music. Thanks again Pat!

Patrick Byrne played grand piano for our wedding reception and then electric keyboard for the subsequent cocktail hour. He was outstanding from the first time we contacted him. He helped us select songs, performed some samples for us via skype (we were not in the area prior to the wedding to meet in person), and provided 1st rate performances on the day of our wedding. He was willing to learn a new song special for our wedding ceremony and adapt a couple others to fit a style we liked. We could not recommend him more!

Spencer · Married on 07/27/2013

Patrick was an amazing addition to our wedding. He was super adaptable and easy to work with. Our wedding was at my fraternity headquarters and upon his arrival I asked him if he would maybe be willing to play a few fraternity songs as he was warming up. He played everything we had asked and even had a great time doing it! I would highly recommend Patrick as an addition to any event!

• Melisa

Melisa · Married on 06/15/2013

We contracted Pat for our outdoor wedding at Silver Spring Golf Club and he was amazing. He was pleasant to work with and enthusiastic about playing the songs we liked. (Pat is able to and willing to play classical and old and new pop - and learn songs for the bride and groom.) For our ceremony, we did not have a microphone stand for one of the mics and he lent one of his to us - which was super kind.

Pat is highly recommended!

Denise · Married on 10/06/2012

Pat did an absolutely wonderful job at my wedding despite very chilly temperatures at an outdoor wedding. He arrived, set up, tested the equipment and was playing when my guests arrived. Everything went smoothly and his suggestions for songs were the perfect complement to the ceremony. I can't thank him enough for being a part of a beautiful day for all. Absolutely magical. Thank you

Chris · event on: 10/07/2012

Pat is a professional with a wide repertoire array - He provided the piano music to set the mood perfectly at the recent Lake Country Rotary Wine Fest. Pat loves doing this and sharing his gifts.. He played non-stop and it was perfect. Thanks

Kelsey · Married on 05/07/2016

Patrick played piano for our recent wedding ceremony. He made it so easy by guiding us to his podcasts which helped us understand what kind of music we should select. He was very flexible in letting us choose what music we wanted, and the ceremony sounded beautiful. He's very easy to work with and well priced. I will definitely recommend him to future friends and family.

Jennifer · event on: 04/27/2013

Pat was perfect for our 40th birthday party. He created a really pleasant atmosphere - not too loud which several of our guests specifically commented on. His repertoire is amazing and he is easy to work with.

Jennifer · event on: 04/27/2013