Patrick Beare Photography Reviews

Patrick Beare Photography 6
Patrick Beare Photography 7
  • Phillip

Phillip Lucero · Married on 09/28/2019

Patrick was very professional and extremely helpful!

Patrick and his wife were very helpful and did an amazing job capturing our amazing wedding day. I would highly recommend them for any event. We appreciate you guys for the great photos and being apart of our wedding day!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Patrick Beare Photography's reply:

We appreciate YOU! we loved being a part of your big day. What a great wedding, I have to say that seeing everyone get on that dance floor was our favorite part!!

Angelique · Married on 09/21/2019

Easy to work with and incredibly talented!

You and your wife have been such a pleasure to work with! You guys went above and beyond what we expected.and your photos are so beautiful . We love that you don't just take pictures, you capture all of our moments. You are so incredibly talented and we were so lucky to have you! Thank you both so much for being apart of our wedding day!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Patrick Beare Photography's reply:

Thank you for having us! From the beautiful ceremony to the awesome party after, my wife and I had a blast capturing it. All the best!

Kaylin · Married on 09/14/2019

Above and Beyond

Patrick was amazing! From the first interaction to engagement photos to the wedding to receiving the pictures after the fact he has been very responsive, professional, and he listened to what we wanted. He was constantly asking what would you like to do as well as throwing some ideas of his own which turned out amazing! His pictures are so unique. The things he does with sunsets and lighting are like magic! He also had his wife with him that was shooting our video that was amazing as well! He told us that they were standing on chairs and trying to get every angle for the best shots and he was so discreet we didn’t even notice. He was patient with our rowdy friends but kept us on track. I would highly recommend Patrick for your photography needs!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Patrick Beare Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kaylin! We love working hard for amazing people like you and Travis. What a fun wedding you guys had, I don't think I've ever seen so much line dancing in one wedding before and it was amazing! Thank you for the kind words, all the best to you and Travis!
  • Y

Yushi Han · Married on 09/14/2019

Easy to work with and amazing photos!!

Patrick was absolute amazing to work with and so professional! He is also extremely friendly and casual, and made photo taking so much easier than usual.

On the day:
    He knew exactly what to do on the day with minimal instructions from us, and everything went very smoothly. His instructions and questions were very clear and straight forward, it didn't stress me out at all on the day (among many distractions and interactions with friends and family that were honestly overwhelming!)
    He was also very flexible and allowed us to make minor changes to the group photo session.

Photos:
    I was so surprised with his service and experience, and even more surprised when Patrick sent over the preview photos a couple of business days after the wedding. His editing is stunning and the colors are so vibrant. You can tell that Patrick really puts his heart into the editing as well.

I could not find one thing about Patrick I would rather have had him be or do during our wedding, and I would 100% recommend Patrick as he is very well rounded in personality, skills, and experience.

Sent on 10/09/2019
    Patrick Beare Photography 8
    Patrick Beare Photography 9
    Patrick Beare Photography 10

Patrick Beare Photography's reply:

Thanks Yushi! I am so glad to have met you both, thanks for letting me be a part of your wedding!! I am so lucky to have met you both!!
  • Joylynn

Joylynn Duran · Married on 09/07/2019

The BEST photographer in Albuquerque

If you're not booking Patrick for your wedding, you're missing out. I cannot say enough good things about Patrick. He is, without a doubt, the best photographer in Albuquerque. Choosing a photographer was the hardest vendor for me to do because I never like the way I look in pictures. I've never been photogenic, neither has my husband. So we NEEDED someone with talent for our big day! (hahaha) Our photos came back perfect. Patrick knew exactly how to capture perfect pictures of us and the wedding. Our photos literally left me in tears when we got them, because I never knew I could actually take a gorgeous photo. His work is priceless and 100% worth every single penny. If we ever need to hire a professional photographer again, we will be returning.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Patrick Beare Photography's reply:

Thank you, your kind words mean so much to me Joy! I can't thank you enough for letting me capture your wedding and I am so lucky to have known you and Chris! Cheers!
  • Chris

Chris Cuaron Jr · Married on 09/07/2019

The best!

We hired Patrick and his wife to photograph and take video of our wedding. Their service and professionalism was of the highest quality! They made the event so special and welcoming to us and our guests! The photos taken are of the utmost quality! Thank you for making our day so special!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Patrick Beare Photography's reply:

Thank yous Chris, you're the man! I enjoyed getting to know you !and your groomsmen!) at your wedding. All the best!
  • Janessa

Janessa Lerma · Married on 09/07/2019

Hands down the most enjoyable experience!

Patrick Beare has an excellent eye for photography! He goes above and beyond for his clients by paying attention to detail and taking his time to get that perfect capture(s). Out of all of the photographers I have met with, Patrick is by far the best. He keeps the upmost professional behavior and his prices are very reasonable-considering how excellent his work is. I’m immensely satisfied with all of his photos-10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Patrick Beare Photography's reply:

Thanks Janessa!! I loved working with you, it was truly my pleasure! I truly enjoy your family as well, what a warm and welcoming group of people. Wishing you all the best!

Annie Brethour · Married on 08/11/2019

Fantastic photographer, highly recommend

Patrick really helps make this part of the day easy. He goes thru a normal picture list with you, which helps narrow down what you want and need from the day, then you can just fly thru them day of. We had a crazy weather day, and generally didn't want a strict schedule, and Patrick was super flexible and accommodating with us all day. Also, if you want amazing location shots without worrying where they are, he covered that for us! Couldn't recommend him more! (My husband agrees)

Sent on 08/13/2019

Patrick Beare Photography's reply:

Annie- you guys were great! I am so happy to have met you both and your wedding was a blast! All the best!

Melissa Longiaru · Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommend!

My husband and I loved working with Patrick! Neither of us are usually very comfortable or confident in front of the camera, but he made us feel totally at ease and wow, we did we get some amazing photos! He was very courteous, kind, and professional throughout the entire process. Incredible quality, very impressed, would highly recommend him to anyone looking to commemorate their special day! As a bonus, we got to work with his wife Desiree, our videographer. She was awesome too! Great husband & wife duo.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Patrick Beare Photography's reply:

It was our pleasure! Truly! Thanks for having us out, we loved being a part of your big day and we wish you the best!
  • Rommel

Rommel Rodriguez · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Experience and Wonderful Photos/Video

Patrick and Desiree Beare were absolutely wonderful to work with. My wife and I live in Central Texas and were nervous about being able to coordinate and plan our wedding in Santa Fe. I called Patrick maybe 5 or 6 months prior to the wedding and he was right there with us all the way! He is incredibly organized and timely, there was no fretting about cost, payments, what could or could not be done during the wedding because of time constraints, etc, because Patrick is very transparent and honest about his business. Any and every question my wife and I had concerning what pictures, when to take them, how to organize big family photos, he was able to answer well in advance.

The day of the wedding was great and the experience we had working with them was just awesome! Patrick and Desiree are incredibly warm and friendly and they do all they can to be sure your big day and pictures come out to be everything you hope they will be! If you are concerned at all about affordability, quality, experience, or really anything else in regards to photo and video for your wedding, you will be very quickly assured by the presence and interaction with these two amazing people!!

Thank you so much for everything you did for us Patrick and Desiree! The photos and videos came out absolutely stunning and it was such a pleasure getting to know you both!!

Best of wishes,

Patrick Beare Photography 15
    Patrick Beare Photography 16
    Patrick Beare Photography 17

Patrick Beare Photography's reply:

Rommel and Sarah, thank you for letting me be part of your day! I loved hearing your story and getting to know you both, and your wedding was beautiful! I am so glad you enjoyed the images and working with us. Please keep in touch, and let me know next time you guys are in town!!
  • Michelle

Michelle Sandoval · Married on 04/27/2019

The best pre wedding decision I made

Patrick and his wife Desiree were the most amazing team we could have ever asked for. Before the wedding Patrick was very responsive when we had questions or if we wanted to change a part of the plan. He had great ideas for where to take beautiful candid pictures. My husband and I are incredibly busy working 60-100 hours a week running a construction company and being a full time resident physician, and he was always very patient and kind while we were running around trying to plan everything. On the day of our wedding, we were lucky and were able to work with both Patrick and his wife who was video recording, and they were phenomenal. They seemed to be everywhere at once, and they significantly helped us when our DJ was terrible at staying on schedule. With their help we worked seamlessly throughout our day and evening. They were an absolute joy to work with. Our pictures were gorgeous, and I had so many photos I still can’t decide which ones I love more! They did so much more than photograph and video our wedding, they helped us through one of the most important days of our lives, and we could not have done it without them. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a high-quality product, service, and friendship!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    Patrick Beare Photography 18
    Patrick Beare Photography 19
    Patrick Beare Photography 20

Patrick Beare Photography's reply:

Thank you Michelle! We consider you guys friends also, but also such a beautiful couple! You are both so kind-hearted, that was one of the first things we noticed about you. Thank you for the kind words!

Brittany O'Donnell · Married on 04/20/2019

AMAZING!! I couldn't of asked for a better photographer

Patrick was AWESOME!!! He was so professional and patient! He was great with the chaos of the day. I couldn't of asked for a better photographer. I Can't wait to see the final product!!!!! I highly recommend him for any photo needs.

Sent on 04/22/2019

Patrick Beare Photography's reply:

Brittany, the pleasure was mine! You and your family were so welcoming to me, I felt like a part of the family! I am so lucky I got to document your day and capture your gorgeous wedding, congrats to you and A.J.!!

Emily Mckinney · Married on 10/01/2018

Stunning work!

Patrick captured our wedding recently. He is very kind, professional, easy to work with, and he works hard to give you exactly what you want. He is honest about things he doesn’t think will work with timing and he maintains good communication from the time you book him through after the event. He wants tu to be happy and delivers. Patrick currently has a two week turn around which feels like forever to newly weds wanting to see their pictures, but in reality it is a very reasonable time frame for the number of photos he captures for you and it’s well worth the wait for us. We have received some previews of our photos so far and are ecstatic with they quality and beauty of them already. We are very excited to receive our full photo file soon. Patrick’s work is amazing and his personality is wonderful be around and work with. We will definitely be recommending him to friends and family in the future. Thank you Patrick!

Sent on 03/23/2019

Gregory · Married on 08/18/2018

Amazing! Patrick made great use of the time we had, and he was very kind and motivated! The pictures we have gotten have been great quality and will be a cherished treasure in our household.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Jolene · Married on 06/26/2018

We were without a professional wedding photographer and Patrick stepped right in. Even though it was an outside, night wedding, he was still able to capture our most precious moment. Even getting the pictures back was super quick. Thank you, Patrick for amazing pictures to commemorate our union.

Sent on 07/01/2018

Rachelle · Married on 05/26/2018

We booked Patrick Beare Photography and could not be more pleased with the quality of the photos and the attention to detail! He met with us before and listened to what our vision was. Not only did he provide that, but so much more! His experience was apparent throughout. He was personable and professional. We recommend him without a doubt!

Sent on 06/27/2018