Patricia South's Bridal Reviews

Patricia South's Bridal 3
Patricia South's Bridal 4
Patricia South's Bridal 5

Carly · Married on 01/23/2010

I worked with April at Patricia South after shopping in DC, VA and all around Ft. Lauderdale - my dress was the third one I tried on at Patricia South's and it was the first time I felt like a bride. April found just the RIGHT one. My dress was the Milana by Maggie Sottero, and it was beautiful. I will say that I was so pleased with their service - I thought the dress was well priced in the store, but when I found it for less they were very happy to adjust to the lower price. I received so many compliments on that dress, along the lines of that is the most gorgeous wedding dress I have ever seen - and I have Patricia South's team and April to thank!

Sent on 02/23/2010

Kimberly · Married on 06/13/2009

Three years before I got married, my sister and I went ALL over Fort Lauderdale to find her wedding dress. She must have tried on 50+ dresses before we went to Patricia's and found hers. So when it was my turn, I went to Patricia's first and I am SO glad that I did! I made an appointment (which is a MUST) and had my own personal consultant for a couple of hours. She actually found my dress for me... I would not have picked it for myself, but when I put it on, I knew it was the one. I later went back (twice) when she was not available to pick out a veil and both times one of the other consultants pulled my dress for me and let me try it on so that I could try on headpieces. You may spend a little bit more here than some other stores, but it's worth it for the personalized service and their level of knowledge. They also have suit rentals, which we took advantage of, because if you get both your dress and the suits there, you get a discount. The suit selection there was much nicer than what we found anywhere else. I tell any bride I know to make sure and go to Patricia's first!

Sent on 08/25/2009

Jen · Married on 11/22/2008

Patricia South's was wonderful to work with. I ordered my dress in April for my November wedding. My dress came in August, but it was the wrong dress. Patricia South's was so helping and getting the correct dress in for me in a very little amount of time.

Sent on 12/18/2008

Alyse · Married on 11/01/2008

Very helpful staff. Huge selection to choose from.

Sent on 05/02/2009

Nicole · Married on 01/19/2008

Highly Recommended. My personal bridal dress attended was wonderful. She was friendly, and listen to what I was looking for. She did such a good job that I bought the first dress I tried on! (I tried on several, but she hit the nail on the head the first time around). Alterations people were very friendly, and did a great job.

Sent on 04/12/2008

Kimberly · Married on 01/19/2008

Beautiful selection, unique gowns. Wonderful service very personal. Super alterations staff

Sent on 06/23/2008

Lots of dresses. Friendly staff. Not sure we got the best value for alterations though.

Sent on 01/25/2016

the perfect place to having your wedding dress experience. The staff is very patient and have a great ear for knowing exactly what you want!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Danielle · Married on 10/04/2014

I had an appointment with Crystle who was awesome and helped me find my dream dress. The only thing I did not like is that they seemed to be over booked and although I made my appointment 2 months in advance, I got stuck in the front sharing a space with another bride and the lighting was not so great :( but overall a great experience.

Sent on 04/02/2014
  • aileen

aileen · Married on 09/06/2014

I can honestly describe Patricia's as a Disney world for Bride's!!! I had the pleasure of working with the BEST consultant Lizette and she was AMAZING!! She made me feel so special and like I was the only one there that day (it was a super busy Saturday), not only was she patient but she made me feel very comfortable & like i had known her forever! She made my experience absolutely the best. It wasn’t my first time trying on dresses so I had already been thinking "here we go, another place" but i was wrong. Patricia’s are really one of a kind and the sales associates so professional and they really try to find you THE dress. Not only was I able to find my PERFECT dress but i ended up calling to cancel the dress i had on hold that i thought was MY dress but WASNT. I would definitely recommend Patricia's to anyone who is in the market for any kind of dress but especially a wedding dress and ask for Lizette, she's absolutely an amazing consultant. The staff at Patricia's definitely makes you feel more than welcomed (Krystal is also very friendly and pleasant)

Sent on 03/06/2014

Katie · Married on 12/15/2013

The staff at Patricia South's is so friendly and helpful! They made my experience so special, and really took the time to get to know me! I ended up choosing a dress that is from Patricia South's personal line, and I love it. The quality of her dresses are amazing! They look so expensive, but her prices are comparable to Maggie Sottero, which is the designer I was set on for a while. They also have MOB dresses, Bridesmaid, Flower Girl, and Tuxes. They offer incentives for purchasing through them. My one complaint is that I was able to find our bridesmaid dresses on Patricia South's website for 30% off. We were going to keep looking for dresses bc the ones we liked were out of our target price range, and there was never any mention that we would be able to afford them through the website. They also, will not do any alterations on the bridesmaid dresses bc we did not purchase "in store", even though they are still making the profit on the dresses. Other wise it has been a great experience, and I am very happy!!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Renee · Married on 07/20/2013

Patricia South Bridal was the cutest little bridal shop ever. It had a very boutique-like feel, but with affordable prices. When first arriving to my appointment, we were a little disappointed because they had over booked my time slot and there was no one to assist me. However, the owner of the shop came out and helped us. She made me feel so special. I was not spending alot of money, but she made me feel like a princess. She interviewed me in the tea-room and they served us coffee, tea, and cookies. After the interview, they got to work on pulling many styles of dresses for me to try on. I was pretty sure what type of style I wanted, but we tried some different styles to really help me decide. All of the dresses were beautiful, but when I put on my dress, we all just knew it was the ONE! It was beautiful, however it was a little out of my budget. But they were able to work with me to bring down the price and make it affordable! They treated me so great and even offered for us to book another appointment because my mom was not able to be there that day and they wanted her to be able to get the "experience". They ordered my dress, and I picked it up a few months later. It was so beautiful and everyone loved it of course. Now, my best friend just got engaged a few months ago and I can't wait to take her to Patrica South Bridal so she can have a wonderful experience and find the dress of her dreams. Its not just about the dress there, they truly provide a wonderful experience!

Sent on 08/03/2013

Jamie · Married on 11/17/2012

April was my consultant for my bridal gown. I have recommended her to friends of mine since, and I would continue to do so. She was wonderful.

Sent on 08/28/2013

Gina · Married on 10/20/2017

Deborah was the one helping me, she is GREAT and just knows exactly what will look amazing on all of her brides! She is definitely a huge help and loves her job, as I am sure all of the ladies working there do! I did not have to look any further. From the moment I walked into the boutique, I knew my dress was in there.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Amanda · Married on 03/05/2016

Debra helped me find my wedding dress, she encouraged me to try on dresses, and assured me I would know when the perfect dress was in front of me in the mirror….and I did!  Then she helped the mother of the bride find the perfect dress (in 10 minutes!) What a wonderful person doing what she loves to do!  She is a tremendous asset to the company.

Sent on 04/03/2016

Amber · Married on 12/06/2014

If you live in Fort Lauderdale, do yourself a favor and come here to look for your dress! I found a dress online and it was on the only Boutique in the area that carried this designer. I went there and fell in love with my dress. They allowed my friends and family to come help me. After I choose my dress, they gave me a call as soon as it came in for me to try it on. I brought my dad and some friends and we had the best time! There was a tea room we could hang out in while they were getting my dress ready. I had all my alterations done there, very responsibly priced. My husband and all our groomsmen got their tuxes there too. I definitely recommend having your groomsmen try on their tuxes before taking them out of the shop. We had 12 tuxes total and there were a few hiccups. Not grab and go. Besides the men's attire, we had a great experience here. Highly Recommend!

Sent on 03/02/2015
  • Anessa

Anessa · Married on 06/07/2014

I absolutely loved my dress from Patricia South Bridal! They had the biggest collection of Maggie Sottero gowns that I had seen anywhere and it was exactly the style I was looking for. Deborah was a great consultant and Janet did great alterations in a very timely manner. My only complaint was that I wish I would have hemmed my dress a little bit shorter. I was stepping in it a lot throughout the night, but Janet recommended a great idea for my bustle which turned out beautiful!

Sent on 06/23/2014

I got my dream gown here! Hattie did my alterations which were $500 which is really expensive( i had a sweetheart neckline made and some minor tightening along my bust and waist) All in all there is a large collection and they have something for everyone including the groom, MOB, MOG, bridesmaids, flower girls.
    -Mrs Lewis

Sent on 07/23/2014

Tiffany · Married on 03/29/2014

After trying on dresses at two other stores and not finding "the one" I went to Patricia South's on a friends recommendation. The store is very unique and I'm not going to lie, when we were getting the tour I was looking at some of the bridesmaids and prom dresses (that were not my style) so I was a little worried. Turns out I had nothing to be worried about! I showed a picture of a dress I wanted to try on to my awesome consultant Deborah, so she grabbed that and a few others she thought I would like. Well I ended up falling in love with one of the dresses she picked! It was exactly what I was looking for and am so happy with it. I'm not getting it altered there so I can not say how their alterations department. All in all I had a great experience there and would highly recommend this place.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Working with Patricia's was a great experience. Her selection is great. They were a great emotional support during the 5 months before the wedding as my pregnant belly grew, calming me that their seamstresses are miracle workers. Which they ARE. The men's department was wonderful. My mom and now mother in law both got their dresses there, and were so happy. The setting is quaint, the staff are great. I always felt at home for every appointment. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Celina · Married on 03/23/2013

They have the best selection of samples you will ever find. They also have a great selection of plus sizes. Amy was the friendliest consultant as well.

Sent on 05/30/2013

Erica · Married on 03/28/2015

Patricia's was the first place I went to try on dresses. I fell in love with the third dress I tried on but wasn't ready to commit yet. Deborah was great & didn't make me feel pressured since she knew it was my first stop. I went to another salon and my dream dress was $200 more there. I finally went back and purchased my dress - when it arrived alterations was great in helping me make it fit perfectly. They also trimmed and sewed on a beaded applique that I purchased on Etsy. The dress was gorgeous and I received so many compliments.

Sent on 04/27/2015

Jennifer · Married on 11/12/2013

This was my third stop in my quest to find a dress and Shelley was great! I told her exactly what I thought I wanted but gave her the option of bringing me things to try on that she thought I might like. She did an excellent job on both fronts. She didn't try to pressure sell me something I didn't want and gave me suggestions for accessories. She was fun and interactive and did a great job of making the dress fit (even when it was a size 14 and I wear a size 4) so that I could see exactly how the dress would look if altered. I cannot find a better descriptive word that FANTABULOUS! I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/06/2012

Marisa · Married on 01/28/2012

The girl I worked with in choosing my dress was wonderful, although I know she no longer works there. The rest of the staff has been working there for a long time and they are all very nice and knowledgeable. I loved their large selection of dresses and they did a fantastic job on my dress. I had completely altered the neckline and the seamstresses was excellent.

Sent on 08/19/2012

amelia · Married on 04/27/2018

3.0

Thank you Shirley for making shopping for my MOB dress successful. I appreciate your 110% effort in helping me get it right.

Sent on 03/22/2018