Patricia South's Bridal Reviews

Patricia South's Bridal 4
Patricia South's Bridal 5
  • Mabel

Mabel · Married on 03/10/2013

I love Patricia Souths Bridal. Amy Horn is absolutely incredible. She knew what styles I was looking for in a bridal gown. Matter fact the first one she put me in was the dress I got married in. I have received so many compliments on this Pronovias dress. It is truly like no other. There customer service is amazing and they are always whiling to help.

Sent on 03/14/2013

Patricia South's Bridal's reply:

Thanks so much for your review! We are collecting photos of our brides for our instagram page and would love to include yours! If interested, please send us up to 3 of your favorite pics - including your dress manufacturer/designer's name, photographers name, wedding date, and location . Also, include your instagram if you have one & we'll tag you. Please send to info@psbride.com with the subject: MY WEDDING PHOTOS

Thank you so much!
    We wish you all the best!

Shana · Married on 03/09/2013

I had 5 appointments set up with bridal shops to find a gown. Patricia South was my first stop. Shelly took the time to ask questions about what I like and dislike in gowns. She brought several of the description of what I liked and a few that she thought would look good and I ended up buying one that she brought for me. Before I did, I went on to the other 4 stores and was so disappointed in their service. Shelly really set the bar at Patricia South and so I so went back and purchased the gown that she picked out for me. I would highly recommed Patricia South. Everyone is very friendly and professional and they have an excellent selection in gowns.

Sent on 04/05/2012

Patricia South's Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much!
    We wish you all the best!

gabrielle · Married on 03/09/2013

They were great. They are very dependable.
    My mom used them 26 years ago, the owner is still
    very involved with her customers. Amazing

Sent on 03/26/2013

stephanie · Married on 03/01/2013

Patricia's has an amazing selection of all types of dresses/tuxes. We were accommodated in every aspect we needed. They are knowledgeable, respectful, helpful, and timely. Excellent experience!

Sent on 08/29/2013

Lorraine · Married on 02/10/2013

The ladies did an excellent job in service, Patricia's design of the dress was georgeous! She also discounted the shoes which fit very comfortably! Thank you all for your help!!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Rebecca · Married on 01/26/2013

My dream dress was one I had seen on the Internet. When it was time for me to shop for my dress, I could not get this dress out of my head. It turned out to be discontinued, but Patricia South's made it happen and was able to order the dress for me! When it arrived, it did need a lot of alterations, and I admit I was a little worried about how it would turn out. After they did all the alterations, I put the dress on and it was like it was made for me. I was amazed at how well they were able to alter the dress. It was absolutely perfect!! I am very happy with the service I received at this beautiful and charming bridal boutique. I highly recommend!

Sent on 02/12/2013

Alexa · Married on 12/28/2012

Beautiful store and great service!!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Desiree · Married on 11/30/2012

Patricia South's Bridal is by far the best! They have an incredible selection of gowns. Shelley is the best consultant any Bride could ask for! I went to Patricia South's for my very first appointment and not to mention it very first time time trying on wedding gowns, I didn't know what to expect at all! She asked me several questions about what I was looking for in a gown, from budget to silhouette and fabric. She picked several gown for me to try on and I absolutly fell in love with the very first and very last gown she wanted me to try on. She knew exactly what I was looking for, but of course couldnt decide right then and there. I loved both dresses equally, although they were very different, not to mention I had an appointment at another store. What a mistake that was! It was such a horrible experience. I was comparing every single gown to the quality of the gowns at Patricia S. and I was expecting too much from the consultant, who wasnt very helpful and was pressuring me way too much to make a purchase not to mention she was rude to my family, we had been spoiled with Shelley's exceptional service and amazing personality. I immediately scheduled a second appointment with Shelley and asked her to pull more gowns similar to the 2 styles I had fallen in love with and again, the very first gown she had my try on was it! It was my dream gown! It was exactly what I was looking for! A combo of the two I originally fell in love with! I will definitely be scheduling appintments with her for bridesmaids dresses and my fiancé along with his groomsmen will be renting their tuxes from Patricia Souths!

Sent on 04/20/2012

Janice · Married on 10/19/2012

Patricia South has been around for a long time and it's easy to see why. Deborah was my sales girl and she was wonderful to work with . The dress I ended up buying was amazing. The selection is huge and the dresses are stunning. Everyone there is super courteous and helpful. .

Sent on 11/22/2012
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 10/06/2012

All of the staff I very helpful and knowledgeable. The shop is very spacious and they have lots of dresses to chose from. The day I went to find my dress there was even a professional photographer there who took picutres when I had my "say yes to the dress" moment! They did a great job altering my dress (im 5'0 so its not easy) and the same dress I bought was $500 less at Patricia's bridal then in another store I saw it in. I would definately recommend Patricia's Bridal!

Sent on 11/03/2012

Chelsea · Married on 09/15/2012

I went to multiple bridal boutiques from the Palm Beaches all the way down to Miami when I was searching for a dress. OTHER boutiques did not give me the personal attention and service that Patricia South's did....my consultant was Amy who was a pleasure to work with....at first I was not interested in a long dress AT ALL...she found the perfect dress for me that I would never have picked on my own. I ordered my wedding dress here and the groom's/groomsmen's tuxes. They offered a nice discount for purchasing everything from Pat's. I recommend this place to everyone...atmosphere, service, and quality of dresses/brands is quite amazing!!!! If you haven't been yet, I would definitely look into it!

Sent on 06/11/2012

Marie · Married on 08/11/2012

Patricia South's Bridal is wonderful! The minute you walk in you feel like you're home and the staff is very welcoming. I called and made an appointment and we a bit nervous because it was my first place trying on dresses. I ended up working with Amy and I can't say more about her. She is so sweet and I get the sense that she really wants to help you find your gown and is not just another sales person trying to get your money. We had a tour and an interview and Amy immediately dialed in to what I thought I wanted. The selection of gowns is huge and I'm glad that Amy was the one pulling them because I didn't really know what I was looking at there are so many! I LOVED the first one we tried and as tried on more I kept going back to the first. That wound up being my gown and I purchased it right away since I was on a tight timeline and completely fell in love. Amy was fantastic but so was the staff as well. I called the next day to ask Amy a few questions and she wasn't there but the other staff member I spoke to was just as accommodating in answering all of my questions. One of the things I liked most about Patricia South's was how up front and honest they are about things. Everything is out there in black and white so there is no confusion. I don't know about other's experiences but as far as myself it couldn't have been better. I guess we have to take everything we hear with a grain of salt. I have several girlfriends that are engaged and I'm absolutely going to take them to Patricia South's.

Sent on 08/14/2012

Pascale · Married on 07/20/2012

I bought my wedding dress at Patricia south bridal, and my dress was absolutely wonderful. I received a lot of compliments on my dress. My bridal consultant was Deborah, she was very nice. When I went for alteration I felt like I was in good hands, my dress was too big because I lost a lot of weight I was worrying that she would mess up my dress during alteration because I heard a lot of stories but I had a completely different experience. My dress did not even look like it was altered. The staffs were amazing.

Sent on 08/24/2012

Karen · Married on 03/31/2012

OMG !! my daughter tried on dresses here first. we were completely spoiled. april was our consultant and made everthing so wonderful. you will not find a place with better customer service and kindness that we all know is so important now. love them like family!!! we met patricia south who designs alot of the dresses and actually designed thee on my daughter purchased. what a wonderful place from the front door through the tuxes, all of the other consultants all the way to the seamstresses upstairs. OUTSTANDING!!!

Sent on 04/24/2012

Megan · Married on 03/10/2012

I found my dress here on the very first visit. April South was the very best!!! She helped through every process. We got our bridesmaids dresses, the groomsmens tuxes, and I also had April do the makeup for the wedding. Every little hiccup of the wedding, April fixed without a second thought. I don't think things would have gone as well as they did without her. April is the best handsdown! Ask for her when you go in and you won't regret it!!

Sent on 04/20/2012

Megan · Married on 03/03/2012

This was the second bridal shop I went to after running out the door from one of the not-to-be-named nationwide chains. My consultant was Amy and she was incredible. She sat down with me and asked me details about my wedding and what I had in mind for a dress. She and I then each picked about 3 dresses each for me to try on. The first one I tried on was one that she had picked out and I instantly fell in love with it. The other dresses just didn't do it for me. To be sure, I headed down to Coral Gables to try some more dresses on but none matched the dress Amy had found for me. No other salon even provided me a fraction of the attention I received at Paticia South's. I went back and they made the ordering process super easy. My dress comes in in January and I can't wait to try it on!

Sent on 12/14/2011

Skye · Married on 11/12/2011

This place has the most amazing dresses. I went to Alfred Angelo and David's Bridal before coming here, and I must say that for the price, it's worth to spend an extra few hundred dollars to have a quality dress. They have designer labels as well as their own private label, but my dress was the Jenna by Maggie Sotero, and I love it!!! Their bridal consultants know exactly what kind of dresses to pull based on your likes and dislikes and body shape.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2011

Amy was my consultant and even though I was just getting a bridesmaids dress she was very
    Helpful and sweet. I will definitely be coming back for my wedding dress when and if I ever get married. Hopefully she is still there :):)

Also the entire staff is lovely. I recommend this place for anyone who wants a stress- free shopping experience. :)

Sent on 10/30/2011
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 08/20/2011

My experience was wonderful at Patricia South's Bridal! Even though I didn't end up finding my perfect gown there, my Bridal Consultant Amy Horn was EXTREMELY helpful, kind, patient, and attentive! She was such a pleasure to work with - especially with me being such an indecisive bride!!! She listened to everything that I, my mother, and my Godmother had to say, and it really helped with the direction of what type of gown I ended up going with. I totally recommend future brides to go to Patricia South's!

Sent on 09/19/2011

Jo Ann · Married on 02/26/2011

Stacey was my daughter's consultant when we bought her wedding dress. She was fantastic! The dress came in 1 month early and they stored the dress for a few months until the fittings started. The fittings went well and the dress looked amazing on the wedding day!

Sent on 03/02/2011
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 02/26/2011

I had a great experience at Patricia South's Bridal. My mom and I originally made an appointment here because I really wanted to try on some Pronovias dresses. Unfortunately, when we got there, they said they didn't have ANY. I was so disappointed at first, but my consultant, Stacey, was great. I showed her photos of what I liked and she pulled some dresses for me to try on. She also offered to order the Pronovias gown that I wanted to try on (I declined, but appreciated the offer). Stacey really knows her stuff, especially when it comes to indecisive brides. She gave me the best advice I ever got when trying on wedding dresses: always compare to the one you like the most; That way, you don't end up with 10 dresses that you're considering. I picked probably the 4th or 5th dress she brought me (Maggie Sottero - Ambrosia).

I didn't purchase a dress during that appointment because I had another dress appointment later that day in Miami, but that second appointment was a DISASTER. The woman shoved me into a tiny little dressing room (wedding dresses are BIG... you need big dressing rooms) that had a vacuum and other random cleaning supplies in it and pulled the dress over me while I was still wearing my jeans. The lighting was horrible, I swear the air conditioning was broken and the dress I left without a beautiful dress because the experience was THAT bad. My point in giving these details are as a point of comparison for Patricia South's Bridal. Stacey gave us a tour, offered us something to drink, talked to me about my engagement and future husband, offered advice on dresses, let me try on veils and jewelry to give me the full look of being a bride and more. Anyway, after the bad appointment in Miami, we called Patricia South's and asked if Stacey could squeeze me in to try on one last time the dress I was going to buy. She squeezed us in, I tried on the dress and bought it. We also bought my veil here.

The alterations department was great, too. Very experienced and knowledgeable. They took in my dress a little and did a really nice bustle on a very large train. :)

We also got a discount on the dress (15 percent, I think) if we ordered six tuxes from their tux shop, PLUS we'd get the groom's tux for free. We definitely took advantage of this. The tux shop was great, too. Very professional and helpful, from what my husband told me.

Sent on 03/09/2011

Lainey · Married on 11/06/2010

We had an amazing experience at Patricia’s and I felt like the ladies were family by the time we were finished! I miss going there and cannot wait to go back show them our pictures. Firstly, my dress was gorgeous and everyone from age 12 to 91 was raving about my gown! The dress we ordered was the same size 6 as the sample, however, when my gown came in it was so tight, I got a cramp in my ribcage! I freaked out and cried when I got home. Finally I called the store and spoke directly with Patricia (my consultant who sold me the dress was no longer there). Patricia assured me that she would make sure we could either alter the dress or she would order me another dress – but no matter what, I would be able to breathe on my wedding day! I felt so much better!

I was then in the hands of Norma in alterations. Norma not only let out my dress just the perfect amount, she customized my train from a normal flat/regular length train to a modified tea-length bubble train. My dress (a gold/champaign Enzoani Berlin) was an asymmetrical modified mermaid style gown and it was really difficult to bustle and Norma spent so much time trying different ways and working to making it absolutely stunning! As I saw in some of the reviews – no, her English isn’t perfect, but neither is my Spanish and we did absolutely fine. She and her colleagues communicated perfect kindness and conscientiousness – plus it takes no language to see that a dress is gorgeous after they work their magic!

We also got our tuxes from Patricia’s and they were perfect! I was able to match my husband’s vest to my very unusual gold/champaign colored dress, which was very convenient, and we saved a bundle compared to other tux rental places. Moreover, they referred us to a great limo guy who was also very reasonable and made all of our stops on perfect time.

Patricia’s was not only like family, assured me when I was worried and worked beautiful alterations magic, they are a wonderfully convenient, high-class, one-stop shop.

Sent on 11/14/2010

debbie · Married on 09/18/2010

I bought my wedding gown and veil from Patricia South's. Their gowns are all beautiful, and none of them look cheap at all. The customer service was great, and the seamstresses were GREATl!They have a huge selection of gown for every price point. I would highly recommend them to any bride or bridesmaid looking for a beautiful dress whether it be a wedding gown or evening dress

The Best in the State of Florida !!! 5 Star ++ My consultant - DEB - #1...

Sent on 10/06/2010

Kristin · Married on 04/10/2010

My experience with Patricia's was perfect. Elizabeth was my consultant and she was just as sweet and helpful as she could be. In fact, the dress that I ended up buying was one that she told me to try on but I didn't even like it on the hanger! She knows her stuff and she knows what looks good on different body types. The whole experience was great. The alterations were perfect and on time and I had no problems at all. They have tons of dresses to try on so I would recommend it to any bride.

Sent on 05/07/2010

Lori · Married on 04/10/2010

Patricia south Bridal store was absolutely wonderful!!! They did such a amazing thing by letting unemployed brides come to their store and get a free dress. I found the most beautiful dress and I couldn't be happier. Thank you so much for making my day so special :)

Sent on 03/25/2011