Patricia Peck, Justice of the Peace Reviews

Patricia Peck, Justice of the Peace 2
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Horton · Married on 10/31/2018

Excellent Service

I feel Patty Peck was extremely friendly, personable, and did an amazing job with the ceremony. She took everything into account, our reasons for choosing the date, and religious beliefs. Patty allowed everyone to feel a part of the ceremony. We were able to discuss any changes or additional things we wanted to be included or added to the ceremony. She was willing to consider our inputs and was helpful in making our day perfect.

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Alice

Alice Hebert · Married on 03/09/2018

Awesome day!!

Patty wrote our vows so beautifully with everything we told her about ourselves and how we met. It made me cry but it was awesome. She picked out a great place too.. Dunn State Park in Gardner Mass. I would recommend Patty hands down. She was great!! Our day was special.

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Patricia Peck, Justice of the Peace 3

Nicole · Married on 08/05/2017

Wonderfully accommodating

Patty was wonderful and accommodating for our very small wedding ceremony. She wrote our vows after getting to know us a little better which were so perfect I cried the first time I read them. We decided we wanted to get married at these castle ruins we found about 4 towns away and patty was willing to work with us and even climbed the big hill to get there. The ceremony was absolutely perfect in the pouring rain, and couldn’t have done it without her. I would highly recommend patty.

Sent on 11/01/2018