45 Reviews for Patricia Longmire Photography

High-Res Images (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

Love patty! Super sweet, listens to you, follows what u want. Will use her for other celebrations as well!

Profile Picture LAURIE, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Patricia and her team were amazing! She was so wonderful to work with. She went above and beyond for me to make my day perfect. Not to mention her talent is incomparable! Her photos captured the magical feelings of the moment. She has amazing artistic skill that go beyond any other photographer in our area. I am so lucky I was able to have her be a part of my day!!!

Profile Picture Tera, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Patti is the best! She is so sweet and made our wedding and all of our sessions we’ve booked since then absolutely perfect! We can’t wait to book her again in the future!

Profile Picture Michayla, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Patti is AMAZING to work with! She is a great presence to have on your wedding day, and works hard to get every idea into picture form! I am absolutely in love with my wedding and engagement pictures that she did. I highly recommend her for anyone's special day!

Profile Picture savannah, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Although I haven't gotten my pictures back yet, Patti is very friendly, laid back & easy to work with. Excited to see her finished work!

Profile Picture User6572377, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Patti is so down-to-earth, incredibly talented. She helped to make our wedding day very special. In retrospect, I wish I had taken her up on the suggestions of more photos, different locations, with my dogs, etc. I also wish we had been more prepared with more of our own ideas too. This is your day! Be creative, be flexible, and above all, enjoy yourself and laugh because Patti captures that joy in the wonderful photos she takes.

Profile Picture Sutton, 11/11/15, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day

Patricia was fantastic to work with! From the time we met her at a wedding show to the planning of the wedding, she provided more than sufficient information, suggestions, recommendations and personal service. She took over 750+ pictures and each one tells a story of our day and she captured it so gracefully and with candidness. We both love how she took photos of what was happening and not stuffy photos. During the ceremony and reception, Patricia and her assistants were not visible, even though she was right there capturing each moment. We both highly recommend her services and expertise to capture your special day with the memories that last a lifetime. We love her package deals as well as the thumb drive with all of the photos and release. You will not go wrong with her as your wedding day photo journalist! Thank you so much Patricia!! We are very happy!

Profile Picture Bill, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Very friendly and personable. Made engagement and wedding pictures fun, and got my husband and I to both relax. Pictures are great. Very creative.

Profile Picture User6067725, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Patty was great! We could not be more excited about our wedding photos. I sent her some photos that I liked and she took that inspiration to give us exactly what we wanted. She is affordable and will work with you to make your day perfect. Patty is such a joy to work with and she captured every wonderful moment of our wedding day, we are so happy to have amazing photos to share with everyone! I highly recommend using Patty, she is truly an amazing person and photographer.

Profile Picture Jordan, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Patricia took pictures of my daughters wedding. We hadn't even met her until the day of the wedding, only spoke to her on the phone. The wedding was an outdoor one at "Walnut Way Farm". She took some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen and friends tell me they look amazing. Patty made the day live on forever through the many different shots that were taken. Thank you for making Andrea and Cidy's day wonderful....

Profile Picture Kollynne, 9/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Flush Mount, Prints

Patricia was an absolute joy to work with. She met with me beforehand to plan everything, and made me feel so comfortable. The day of, she was extremely calm, professional, and efficient, yet personable and fun at the same time. Our pictures were ready in just a few weeks, and they are all stunning! My husband and I and family all love the pictures. I absolutely recommend her for any photography needs!

Profile Picture Erica, 7/18/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Patricia has an eye for unique and creative photo opportunities. Her work is of the highest quality! She is friendly and open to the couple's suggestions. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture User6044583, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Save the Date, Engagement Shoot, One Event/Day

My husband and I really enjoyed having Patti as our photographer. She did our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos and we couldn't be happier. Not only is she super nice and easy to work with, but she is also extremely talented. Her work speaks for itself. Do yourself a favor and book her for your event. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kayla, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are looking for one of the best photographer around, look no further than Patricia Longmire. She made my daughter's wedding extra special. She went the extra mile to get the perfect shots. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Karen, 5/9/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm very pleased with the photography by Patricia Longmire for my wedding. She was very professional while also friendly. She had great ideas for photos, but was also open to suggestions. She offered packages similar to other photographers at much more affordable prices. I have no hesitation recommending her to other brides!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/8/14, 1 Review
4.2

Great artistic eye! Had wonderful location options for our engagement and wedding photos! Also very flexible with our suggestions!

Profile Picture User4589183, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I were so lucky to have Patti take our wedding photos. She did an amazing job. The photos turned out great and she was very fun to work with.
Thanks
Andrew and Shayna Phillips

Profile Picture shayna, 9/27/14, 3 Reviews

Amazing !! Awesome. So happy with pictures

Profile Picture Kris, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Would absolutely recommend. Fantastic work, such a nice person, and great prices!

Profile Picture Tina, 8/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Absolutely love Patty!!!! She went out of her way to make my husband and I completely comfortable throughout our engagement session and our wedding. When we did our group pictures after the ceremony, we had so much fun and, while I haven't seen our pictures from the wedding, I think she will have attained the natural feel that I wanted. I base that opinion on how great our engagement photos were. You can't go wrong with her as your photographer!

Profile Picture aftan, 5/17/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Patty did a wonderful job, she spent lots of time with us making sure we had everything we wanted.

Profile Picture User4612582, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Even last minute, asking a week before the event, this photographer was amazing and professional. She made sure that I was comfortable and communication before the event was amazing. We were able to work out a package that suited my needs perfectly, leaving me feeling like I was getting everything I wanted. I commend her on the flexibility she showed working with us at the last minute and the extra things we asked in covering our wedding. She was there every step of the way with us and made the day so very special. I highly recommend her. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Katherine, 12/14/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Patricia was absolutely wonderful, our pictures turned out great, and we received them a lot quicker than we were expecting, and the thumb drive was the cutest thing ever (it's the little things). We were also putting everything together from several states away, yet it felt like we were right next door to each other from the quick response time. I highly recommend Patricia Longmire photography, they captured all of our memories in the best way, and we couldn't of asked for a better photographer.

Profile Picture User1348432, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Will use again and again.................................................................................................

Profile Picture Derek, 10/3/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The service was great and the end product was outstanding.

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/14/13, 1 Review