Patricia Longmire Photography Reviews

45 | Bardstown, KY

45 Reviews for Patricia Longmire Photography

45 Patricia Longmire Photography Reviews

Lakeview Photography handled our wedding and engagement pictures, and they turned out great. Patti was very professional and easy to deal with.

Susie · Married on 11/17/2012

Lakeview Photography made sure our special day was captured to its full potential! All the pictures turned out wonderful and this was an EXCELLENT business to choose. I can look at our wedding photos now anytime I want, and smile remembering the moment behind each scene. There wasn't anything negative about the service or quality, I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to be a part of such a big day!

Tricia · Married on 06/12/2010

Patti and assistant did a great job and were easy to work with during the entire wedding process!

Danielle · Married on 05/22/2010

Patty did an excellent job photographing the wedding. She captured all the little moments that you tend to forget about, as well as the big ones. Her staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. I had a wonderful experience with this company and would definitely recommend them to everyone. ( and will also be using her services again)

Carrie · Married on 02/19/2010

Highly recommended. True professionals.

melissa · Married on 09/05/2009

Thank you very much for making my wedding so wonderful. We could not ask for anything more.

Brittany · Married on 05/03/2009

Patricia is amazing to work with! She allows you to participate in picking poses, and has wonderful ideas. The first time I met her was on the wedding day, to be honest I was kind of nervous about it, but as soon as she walked in I knew my parents did a great job! She is very professional and does a beautiful job. If you choose her to do your photos for your wedding or any other event you won't be disappointed. I'll definitely be going back to her for y other photography needs!

Mignon · Married on 02/14/2009

Lakeview was great to work with. Friendly and easy to communicate with.

Ginny · Married on 08/23/2008

Patty is wonderful!! Our wedding was at My Old Kentucky Home and Patty captured all of the beautiful scenery! The photos of our wedding day will always take us back to our special day. Her vision is what you want your photographer to have on a day when you are so preoccupied. The whole evening I never even knew they were there. I highly recommend Patty to anyone who wants their special day just a photo album away!!!

Kollynne · Married on 09/05/2015

Patricia took pictures of my daughters wedding. We hadn't even met her until the day of the wedding, only spoke to her on the phone. The wedding was an outdoor one at "Walnut Way Farm". She took some of the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen and friends tell me they look amazing. Patty made the day live on forever through the many different shots that were taken. Thank you for making Andrea and Cidy's day wonderful....

Laura · Married on 11/08/2014

I'm very pleased with the photography by Patricia Longmire for my wedding. She was very professional while also friendly. She had great ideas for photos, but was also open to suggestions. She offered packages similar to other photographers at much more affordable prices. I have no hesitation recommending her to other brides!

nikki · Married on 06/07/2008

Patti was awsome from the start. She was easy to work with, drove all the way in from Bardstown to Lexington, and arrived just as we did. She even met us as another location besides the wedding site for Bridal photos. She wasn't pushy, and really just captured everything. Her pictures really help tell a story of my wedding day. She had my proofs ready for me as soon as we returned from our honeymoon.
    I recommend Lakeview photogreaphy for anyone looking for unique and beautiful wedding photos.

Shana · Married on 10/18/2008

I was more than pleased with Patricia and her assistant (I think her name is Megan.) I was such a relief to see them there just minutes (literally) after I arrived. Our pictures were great, and they were extremely flexible in making sure that photos that we knew we wanted shot were shot. They got great shots of the whole evening and we never knew that they were even there! I would recommend Lakeview to anyone.

Rebecca · Married on 05/24/2008

Patti with Lakeview Photography was wonderful to work with. She was professional and friendly and she has a great vision for photography. The pictures from our wedding day were beautiful and she made the photo shoot easy and stress-free for the entire wedding party. Her work is outstanding. Note to brides: Be prepared with a list of extra photos that you want Patti to take or a mother/bride photo may be left out, the thought is a process. Thanks Lakeview, you are always highly recommended.

• Y

Melissa · Married on 08/16/2008

Patricia was hired to only take photos for our reception, since our wedding was in Mexico. She made the process easy and I appreciated her willingness to only do the reception. Patricia was fabulous positioning and speaking to my friends and family. She made us all comfortable. Thank you! The photos were awesome. Most of the group photos were taken in a courtyard against a neat brick wall and a white wall with flowers and plants. The photos were really cool and I love how she positioned the bridal party in them. I LOVE THE SHOTS OF ME AND MY HUSBAND LAUGHING! THANKS!

Jessica · Married on 12/10/2009

Very great service! I have a picture about me and my husband kissing. You can really see our lips softly touch. The picture was really clear and the highest Quality i can see.Very nice work.loved my photos. carrie was so nice to work with made me feel very comfortable and relaxed.

Melinda · Married on 05/16/2009

Patti was wonderful! I am very happy with her ability to shoot the traditional pictures but also to think outside of the box with more photojournalist pictures. The quality of the pictures was amazing! I would highly recommend Patti and Lakeview Photography to any bride!

cara · Married on 08/07/2010

3.5

Lakeview photography did a wonderful job with my wedding. The only thing I wish I would have paid more attention to was the package deals. We got the basic package which was only the proof book and the hours worked. But other than that, I think the pictures turned out really good, and the team at Lakeview was awesome. They let us have as much input on our pictures that we wanted (and we had a lot), so that was nice.

Andrea · Married on 10/16/2010

4.2
      3.0

Lakeview did an fabulous job with the photos of my wedding. Patti is wonderful to work with, she made the day go very smoothly and made sure we had taken all the pictures requested/desired.

4.2
      3.5

Great artistic eye! Had wonderful location options for our engagement and wedding photos! Also very flexible with our suggestions!