Patricia Elizabeth, Certified Wedding Planners and Wedding Producers Reviews

22 | Atlanta, GA

22 Reviews for Patricia Elizabeth, Certified Wedding Planners and Wedding Producers

1 User photo

Patricia Elizabeth, Certified Wedding Planners and Wedding Producers 1
  • Kat

Kat · Married on 10/11/2019

Best decision ever

DO NOT hesitate to trust Pat with your wedding. We trust Pat with our LIVES!! She literally saved our engagement. My husband and I began working with Pat over a year before our wedding when we realized that we couldn't plan a wedding by ourselves without killing each other. Pat stepped in, and for over a year, she NEVER disappointed. From the very beginning, Pat put me and my fiance completely at ease with her commanding presence, friendly demeanor, and superior knowledge of the industry and local vendors. Pat was impressively responsive, always answering my calls and texts or returning them very shortly. No question or concern was too big or small: Pat was always there to offer her insights, suggest a course of action, or talk us off the ledge. She secured a fabulous rate on room blocks at the swanky Loews Atlanta Hotel. She spearheaded our contract with Epic Catering and Metrotainment Bakery, both of which delighted. Pat came with us to tastings and venue walk-throughs. As we got closer to the big day, Pat kept us calm and on-track with weekly check-ins. At the rehearsal, Pat was as cool as a cucumber. She commanded our wedding party and family's attention, gave clear and precise directions, and made sure everyone followed them to the "T." On the big day, Pat and her day-of coordinator Jamie worked their butts off to make sure that everything was set up and ready to go in a record two-hour set-up time frame. And, when Atlanta traffic threw a wrench in our shuttle schedule, I was so sublimely comforted to know that Pat was handling business and that she had everything under control. After it was all said and done, my parents told me that they never had to get up from their table during the reception: Pat attended to their every need, offering to bring them whatever they liked to eat or drink. She didn't have to do that! She might even have played bartender. It was so soothing to have Pat directing us when it was time to do the first dance, cut the cake, etc. Pat is worth her weight in gold. She should have charged us at least twice as much as we paid her. I would choose her a thousand times over, and I'm so honored that she was such an important and wonderful part of my best day ever.

Patricia Elizabeth, Certified Wedding Planners and Wedding Producers 2
    Sent on 10/21/2019

Patricia Elizabeth, Certified Wedding Planners and Wedding Producers's reply:

Kat & Brian,

What a treat it was to work with both of you and your parents.
    Your wedding party were amazing, fun and definitely loving toward you both. We enjoyed working the entire evening with all of your family and guests. And the two of you......a very special couple! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding team.

Patricia Gardella
  • Camille

Camille · Married on 07/28/2018

Our life raft

I was a difficult bride in the opposite way you would imagine. I did not really care about the small details - or maybe even the big details. This made Pat's job a little harder and more stressful. At the end of the day, we had the most perfect day all because of Pat taking the wheel. I immediately got along well with Pat. She morphed into my other "mom" and supported me and made me feel taken care of. I appreciated her working around my lackadaisical style and do not regret a single thing

Sent on 05/28/2019

Lisa · Married on 03/03/2018

I highly recommend using her! She was extremely professional, made everything run so smoothly and was very helpful with helping with vendors. She knew the business and was a joy to work with.

Sent on 03/15/2018

emily · Married on 01/02/2016

Patricia and her team were a great help in planning and managing the on-site operations of our wedding. It would have been a tremendous workload to plan all the many details of our wedding without Patricia's experience and connections with the vendors we chose.

With regard to her fees, any of the funds we didn't make back through negotiating better terms/prices on our vendor contracts were easily made back by the reduced stress and time savings with her help. The cost of hiring a wedding planner (specifically Patricia) was well worth the investment and is highly recommended.

While there were a couple minor issues along the way with small details that we requested, all of our concerns were directly and immediately addressed. We requested a few "above and beyond" services that Patricia and her team quickly executed. She helped with a few issues we had with our hotel, and we even got a room night free with her help.

I strongly recommend Patricia Elizabeth as a wedding planner. I don't know what we would have done without her.

Sent on 01/07/2016

Shirley · Married on 05/30/2015

We were new to Atlanta when we decided to plan our wedding. After thinking we were well equipped with wedding books, checklists and timelines, we began looking at wedding venues. After visiting three venues, we realized that we had no idea what we were doing. During one of our visits, Pat was very highly recommended to us. We decided to give her a call and the rest is history. Pat was the best decision we made for our wedding. She helped us throughout the entire 16 month process and was always more than happy to help. She helped us find the perfect wedding venues, recommended vendors that she knew we would work well with and even helped reviewed some of our contracts. Since we didn’t have family or friends in Atlanta to help us with the wedding, Pat helped filled that void. She came with me to my dress fittings to make sure I had support and was being taken care of. She even brought the cake samples to our house when we couldn’t schedule a convenient time to meet at the bakery. Pat was just always there when we needed her advice and we couldn’t ask for anyone more helpful and pleasant to be around. Thanks Pat! x

Sent on 07/22/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/23/2015

We used Pat and Theresa for our "day of" wedding planners but this included many meetings and emails over the year we were planning our wedding. Pat was absolutely lovely! We wanted a very simple event that flowed smoothy and was not rushed or difficult. Pat and Theresa made that happen. The evening went beautifully, and we remember all of it - which from what I understand is very rare! From the unique touches we wanted to the last minute sewing of my dress (thanks Theresa!!) we felt like they really listened to us every step of the way and helped us in the areas we never would have thought of. I couldn't thank them enough. :-)

Sent on 06/14/2015

Jill · Married on 05/17/2015

Friendly, professional...a pure joy to work with! From the beginning planning to the day of the wedding, Patricia Elizabeth was fantastic! I could not have given my daughter the wedding she dreamed of without her help. She had suggestions on venues, catering, florist, valets..you name it, and I was more than happy with how professional everything she did was handled. I don't know why anyone would try to plan a wedding without a certified wedding planner, and in Atlanta, Patricia Elizabeth is the one you want!!!

Sent on 05/20/2015

Stacy · Married on 01/10/2015

Pat Gardella, Wedding Coordinator Extraordinaire is what we like to call her :) From the first minute I talked to her on the phone, I knew I loved Pat. And, like she tells you, if you meet or talk to a vendor and instantly like them, go with them, and don't second guess yourself. She is such a genuine, honest, organized, and no-nonsense, yet easy going person -- exactly what you want and NEED in a wedding coordinator. She definitely knows the ins and outs when it comes to weddings, including wonderful suggestions for various vendors. Everything flowed absolutely seamlessly, which involved coordinating the bridal party and all 150 guests. Having our wedding and reception at separate locations, guests at two different hotels, two 50-passenger buses, a trolley, two photographers, a videographer, the band, florists, hair and makeup artists etc. definitely increased the risk for errors, except there were none. We met Theresa, Pat's business partner, at the reception venue for the first time. I instantly felt comfortable, as she radiated kindness, confidence and organization. Although we hadn't met her prior, she knew her role and did it extremely well. It was an absolute pleasure working with them both! Just knowing I could call Pat anytime for wedding advice would alleviate my stress an anxieties. She was involved and available to us many, many months before my wedding and through the very end of our reception, until every last guest was loaded on the bus and we drove away. We continue to hear from our family and friends that we had the most beautiful, fun and amazing wedding. We owe so much of their kind compliments to Patricia Elizabeth Certified Wedding Planners for coordinating an absolutely flawless wedding day. And, they were worth every penny! If you want a seamless wedding day, Pat and Theresa will go above and beyond to assure you have just that!! We sincerely appreciate everything you did for us and our guests!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Chris · Married on 09/13/2014

We used Pat's Partial Coordination Services from January 2014 up to our wedding on 13 September 2014. This included meeting every few months, e-mailing on a regular basis, and phone calls (as necessary). First- Pat is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Very easy to talk to and candid about her opinions...which comes in handy when you are juggling large numbers of vendors, a budget, and a short timeline to make decisions! Over 9 months, we were impressed with her expertise, vendor relationships, and overall responsiveness. Most importantly (the real reason we hired a wedding coordinator), she truly shined on the day of the event. We dealt with several vendor challenges including: the hair and makeup people running late, the bus breaking down, and the cake about toppling over, but Pat and her partner Theresa quickly worked with the vendors (with us barely knowing that there was ever an issue) to resolve all of them in an extremely timely manner, and made the day a huge success!!!

Trust me- once you get there you'll realize there are a million things to do the day of the event, and SOMETHING is bound to go wrong... So, hire Pat to take care of the details for you (which she will carefully plan with you before the day of) and resolve any issues so you can enjoy your day!!! You won't regret it!

Sent on 09/30/2014

Anja · Married on 07/19/2014

Pat and Theresa were absolutely amazing. Pat helped me throughout the whole process of wedding planning. She helped me figure out the different vendors to use and helped keep me on top of things. She was extremely easy to talk to and work with. I met Theresa a few days before the wedding since she was the day of coordinator. She, as well, was fabulous! I met with her for a few hours and it's as if she's known me all along. Pat and Theresa made my wedding day PERFECT! They knew exactly where everything needed to be, how everything needed to be, and what looked best! They also helped keep me calm throughout the day! I honestly did not have to worry about a thing on the day of my wedding because I knew that Pat and Theresa were going to do an amazing job. Everything was absolutely perfect and I know my wedding day would not have been so wonderful without these two ladies!

Sent on 08/03/2014

Hiring Pat Gardella as the wedding planner for my daughter's June wedding was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Her 20-plus years of experience, resources and sense of humor made it a pleasure to plan the wedding. She was always available to meet or take a phone call. One time the groom met with us and he left saying, "she really knows her stuff." When a few last minute challenges arose Pat and Theresa quickly and calmly orchestrated solutions. My daughter's wedding and reception were so lovely and fun that we would all like to relive that magical evening. If I had another daughter and was planning a wedding I would hire Pat in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Alyssa · Married on 06/07/2014

I was one of those people who thought we didn't need to pay for a wedding coordinator, because I was organized enough to have everything carefully planned out. My husband convinced me that I would not want to be bothered with questions or problems the day of the wedding, and he was totally right! Pat and Theresa took care of everything, from more than one wardrobe malfunction to making sure that my husband and I actually got to eat at our reception. Weddings are so expensive, it can be hard to spend money on anything other than the essentials when you are trimming your budget. But Pat was an essential part of pulling off our perfect wedding. After months of planning, you want to make sure you can actually enjoy your day! Once we got to the rehearsal, Pat took over and told everyone what to do and where to go. I got to enjoy time with friends, family, and my new husband while Pat kept the wedding on schedule and made sure we didn't have to worry about anything.

I should also mention that even though we paid her to be our day of coordinator, Pat met with us multiple times beforehand and recommended many of our vendors. She also reviewed contracts, coordinated with vendors, and made recommendations for cutting costs. She went above and beyond, and we could not have done it without her!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Dana · Married on 03/01/2014

“3 words to describe wedding coordinator, Pat Gardella.... Best money spent!! She was an absolute joy to work with. She made my wedding day PERFECT! Her years of experience shined through, no question or concern was too small or big for her. I know in my heart my wedding wouldn’t have been the amazing day it was if it wasn’t for Pat. Brides, do yourself a favor and hire her, you won’t be disappointed!”

Sent on 09/08/2014

Helen · Married on 12/14/2013

Pat and Theresa were outstanding. I cannot say enough positive things in this post to do the work they performed for me. Pat organized meetings, gave wonderful guidance provided the schedule for the day of the event that was down to the 1/2 hour. We delivered vases and other avers for the day of the wedding a day ahead of time. I met with Pat the morning of the wedding and went over everything. She and Theresa decorated the hall the way we asked and then some. The tables were beautiful. They took care of everything the day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about anything. We even used Pat for my son's wedding. That was also handled very professionally for me. I would recommend Pat and Theresa for your wedding event. You will be very happy when you see the work they do for the parents and the bride and groom.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Nicolle · Married on 12/14/2013

I used Pat as my wedding planner for my December wedding and she was beyond amazing! She was very easy to get a hold of, and always willing to help us out with anything. She responded almost immediately to every email or phone call that we made. She went above and beyond to make our day extra special and to make sure that everything went smoothly. I would recommend Pat to anyone looking for a wedding planner!

Sent on 06/29/2014

connie · Married on 11/16/2013

There are not enough positive words to describe Pat. She was amazing and a true source of knowledge during the planning. At times, there were concerns but she was very responsive and calm and relieved me of my fears. She always knew what to say and do. She has a great relationship with all the vendors and communicates well with them.
    The day of the Wedding, Pat and Theresa did their thing. I never had to worry and was able to enjoy the evening. I would recommend these ladies to anyone planning a wedding. They do a great job!!!

Sent on 11/24/2013

I can't say enough good things about Pat. She was amazing in helping us plan our wedding at the Gardens at Great Oaks. Pat was especially helpful as we were planning our wedding from abroad. Even with the 12 hour time difference Pat was still super responsive. I can HIGHLY recommend her if planning a wedding from abroad. In my opinion, one of the things that sets Pat apart is the fact that she has great relationships with many local vendors-- this makes planning and coordinating as easy as can be. Even while planning from abroad I always felt that Pat had everything under control, making for seriously stress free planning!!

If you are looking for someone who can translate your ideas into the perfect day definitely go with Pat! We've had so many people tell us that our wedding represented us perfectly. We have Pat to thank for that!!

Theresa was also a huge help on the day of the wedding. She really made me and my husband feel like king and queen for a day-- making sure our drinks were filled and we had food to eat!

Sent on 10/13/2013

Renee · Married on 09/06/2013

Patricia and Theresa, Day Of Wedding Coordination are just simply amazing. If you want a stressless and smooth wedding planning call these girls. My veil goes off to them for helping me through all my wedding (9/6/13) ideas, the day of the wedding set up, and gathering at the end. I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 10/08/2013

Danie · Married on 08/10/2013

Pat is a professional but she also has a big heart for her brides. Pat listened to me when I was having doubts about how the day would come together, and always made me feel beautiful and confident. On the day of the wedding, things couldn't have gone more smoothly thanks to her organization and planning. She communicated with my parents and my vendors throughout the process and it made all the difference. I never had to worry about a thing. Pat is a planner, friend, therapist and wonderful person all wrapped into one amazing woman. She made my day magical and I will never forget it!

Sent on 08/13/2013

We loved working with Pat, she was awesome and we consider her a good friend now. Her prices are very reasonable and she made our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 08/18/2013

Britton · Married on 07/13/2013

Pat and Theresa made my wedding day! My husband and I were skeptical on the need for a day of wedding coordinator going in to the experience and boy did they prove us wrong. They had our day planned out to the minute and made sure that my husband and I didn't worry about a thing. From getting ready to leaving the reception, they took care of every detail and I didn't have to worry about a single thing nor did I get a single call about a problem going on. They even stepped up when my husband threw in a day of food order for our ride from the ceremony to the reception and went to pick it up and had it waiting for us on the trolley. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/03/2013
  • W

Wendy · Married on 06/02/2013

Pat Gardella and her Assistant Rachel are the best!! Pat stepped in after a planner couldn't complete her job. Pat never missed a step and in fact helped more than the other could have. Pat made everything happen that needed to happen. We had a challenging day and it worked out great!! Thanks Pat, we love you!!

Sent on 06/08/2013