Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner Reviews

75 | Billings, MT

75 Reviews for Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner

Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner 1
Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner 6
Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner 7

Danielle · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Nothing short of amazing

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Pat. We had gotten a hold of her to officiate our wedding that we had planned for September of 2019. We met with her and her home it was nothing but cozy and welcoming. My husband and I then decided a short couple of weeks after we had messed up to elope due to his upcoming deployment. I had reached out to Miss Pat and ask her if she would be willing to officiate in a loping ceremony up on top of the rooms of where we live. She openly accepted and it was nothing short of amazing. We will even be having her still conduct our ceremony and 2019 as we are having a big wedding with all of our friends and family. She made not only myself and my husband feel loved on our wedding day but my children as well and that meant everything to me. My children were able to be a part of something so special. She made us laugh, and tear up a bit. She was able to squeeze us in last minute but did not hurry thru our short ceremony. We can not wait to work with Pat again next year and will always recommend her to everyone! Thank you Pat!

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Kylie

Kylie Kober · Married on 12/01/2018

Fairy Tale Wedding

Pat is truly amazing ! She has been so helpful through the whole entire process of planning our wedding . We had to move our wedding date due to unforeseen circumstances and she was so understanding and caring about the situation and made it a point to be there for us on the date we rescheduled . She made the ceremony so personal and from the heart . It brought me tears of happiness ! Our wedding was truly a dream come true and she made it possible !

Sent on 12/07/2018

Priscilla · Married on 06/09/2018

A MUST! I could never imagine doing our daughter's wedding without Pat. As prepared and organized as I thought I was, I was wrong. Pat's knowledge and expertise was invaluable and her presence and guidance on the day of the wedding was indescribable. I truly felt like the only reason the wedding was a success was because Pat literally thought if everything. She was worth every penny and so much more. Thank you Pat for making our daughter's special day so amazing. You truly have a gift and were the Fairy Godmother we needed!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Lorri · Married on 01/06/2018

Pat is an exceptional wedding planner. She helped us plan and execute the BEST WEDDING EVER! As the Mother of the Bride I was able to enjoy the beautiful day and not worry about anything! We are grateful to Pat and now have beautiful memories to last a lifetime!

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner 8
    Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner 9
    Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner 10
    Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner 11
    Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner 12

Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner's reply:

Thank you Lorri - what an amazing day it was! Camelot was so perfect for this wedding! Thank you for the lovely review and sharing your daughter's day with me. -

Billie · Married on 09/23/2017

Patricia made our Daughter’s Wedding Day incredible! Prior to the wedding she insured us we wouldn’t have to do a thing! She thought of every detail. Patricia answered every question we had, coordinated Vendors, advised best practices, layed out a time line starting with the rehearsal dinner thru the end of the reception. We were really able to attend a party rather than fuss over details of timing events through out the day right down to putting gifts in the car. She handled everything! and allowed my husband and I to attend our Daughter and new Husband’s wedding and reception as guests and enjoy a smooth, stress free day. If I had to do it again I absolutely would not do it without her! Patricia is worth her weight in gold. I can’t imagine the wedding preparations or event day without her.

Sent on 12/18/2017
    Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner 18
    Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner 19
    Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner 20
    Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner 21

Billie - thank you so very much for this lovely review. I have a very special place in my heart for you and Darrian. What a fabulous wedding weekend it was and I was so delighted to be part of it.

Debbie · Married on 08/05/2017

Pat was our wedding coordinator for my daughter’s wedding this summer. I was hesitant at first about hiring a wedding planner because I am very much a do it yourselfer but I now know. we could not have pulled this wedding off without her. She was an amazing asset to the team she was always there with ideas, products, advice and sometimes just a calming friend in the midst of the chaos she is an amazing person to be around. I would not plan another wedding without her!

Sent on 12/30/2017
    Patricia Clark Weddings, Ceremony Officiant, Minister & Wedding Planner 22

Virginia · Married on 07/22/2017

Pat Clark was incredible. We hired her as our day-of coordinator, and I can't think of a better financial investment in our wedding. Pat was warm and kind--and knew SO MUCH about weddings. Leading up to the event, she was constantly asking us "Have you thought of this?" or "Have you thought of that?", helping us think through every aspect of our day. And on the day of, it was so wonderful to sit back, enjoy our party, and have Pat ensure that everything ran smoothly.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Teal · Married on 07/17/2017

Pat was seriously the best investment and such a life saver for our big day! We hired her to officiate and for day-of coordinating. All the stress was lifted off my shoulders and I felt that I was able to relax for the final days before our wedding, she took care of all the final details and made everything look spectacular. I am so thankful for all that Pat did to make our special day absolutely perfect. She is truly worth every penny! She is such a kind and wonderful person. I absolutely loved working with her and I will definitely recommend her to anyone who's looking for an officiant/wedding planner/day-of coordinator! Pat, you are the absolute best!

Sent on 07/25/2017

It was a rainy Monday, new outdoor venue being used for the first time ever, so there were a few challenges, but we managed to pull it off. Thanks so much Teal for your kind words, your great spirit, and wonderful family. I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Nicole · Married on 06/10/2017

Hands down amazing! From the beginning of planning our ceremony to the actual day, Pat was fantastic. She led us through every second to where we didn't have to stess about a single thing. Even adding in a personal memory for my husband and I that I wasn't expecting her to. Anyone that is needing an officiant, NEEDS to have Pat apart of it!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 04/22/2017

You must hire Pat! She is absolutely amazing. She was our officiant and day of coordinator. She took care of everything on our day to make it perfect. I didn't even have to lift a finger.

Sent on 04/23/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/07/2016

Pat was so warm and welcoming from the moment she opened the door at our initial consult. We had hired Pat for day of coordination along with officiating the ceremony but she helped us with so much more than just that, going way above and beyond our expectations. Because of Pat our day was beautiful and stress-free.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Meredith · Married on 07/22/2016

Ladies....Mothers... Sisters... Maids of Honor... Brides.... Pat Clark was THE BEST decision we made for our wedding. She is truly a fairy godmother and we could not have had the wedding we did without her. It started off with just a consultation with my sister and mother, going through the details for planning a wedding (this was our first wedding in the family). Pat sat with 3 nervous, anxious, and confused women and was the most calming and reassuring presence we could ask for. Before we even hired her, she lifted the weight of the world off of our shoulders. For a year and a half she worked with me on every detail (and I do mean EVERY detail) for our July wedding. Timeline, vendors, menu, catering, decorations, game plan for out-of-hand family members, traveling, even finding time for me to sneak off with my husband after the ceremony (the party was so good, we never left!). Anytime I needed something, she was only a call or text away. There was a month that I emailed her every day and she was always there to problem solve, offer advice, or just reassure. Come the "day-of" I stressed about NOTHING (and I'm a "stresser", hence an email every day for a month). Pat coordinated with all the vendors, directed guests, kept us on our timeline, directed set up and overall theme, kept my mother calm (also a "stresser").... she did so much, I can't even list it all. All I know is everything went perfect, absolutely perfect, and Pat Clark is one of the main reasons why. She is an amazing woman, wedding planner, and fairy godmother. I would hire her every time! Thank you Pat for such an amazing day, we couldn't have done it without you!!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Sydney · Married on 05/21/2016

Pat Clark will have a special place in your heart the minute you meet her. Her level of skills, knowledge, and passion brought my husband and I a wedding day that exceeded our expectations and dreams. No words can express how thankful we are, and what her hard work and friendship means to us. We are blessed to have found her.

Sent on 05/25/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/23/2016

Pat was amazing!! As a little girl I dreamed of my big day.. She made everything wonderful.. The details and care she put into our special day was so touching. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/16/2016

Thank goodness for Patricia Clark! She was our officiant as well as day-of coordinator. If you aren't sure you need a day-of coordinator, you do! Seriously make some cuts in your budget, beg, borrow, steal, whatever you have to do, you need Pat Clark at your wedding. She is a lifesaver. Our wedding ran so smoothly, I didn't have a care in the world because Pat was there organizing vendors, executing my vision, and generally keeping everyone's sanity in check. She met with me through out the planning process to make sure I was on track. She has been in this game for years so she has mountains of wisdom and vendor recommendations. She was always honest with me and I felt I could go to her with anything. Patricia's services were the best money I spent on the wedding because she was the glue that kept everything together that day!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Nichole · Married on 10/16/2015

Pat married my husband and I and she was wonderful!
    She made sure everything was what we wanted and helped out as much as she could.
    I would definitely recommend her to anyone else that needed someone for a wedding and will definitely have her renew our vows when the time comes.

Sent on 11/02/2015

alissa · Married on 09/06/2015

Pat was hands down awesome! She was professional, flexible, gave great ideas, and made the ceremony enjoyable. I am so honored that I was able to have her as our officiant it truly made the day so much more to have such a wonderful lady providing it for us. I would highly recommend and only recommend Pat!

Alissa

Sent on 10/23/2015

Kristina · Married on 08/15/2015

Pat was the best investment for my wedding. Because she is in the wedding industry, she was very helpful at keeping me within my budget. I was feeling really overwhelmed in the last week leading up to my ranch wedding with many DIY components and Pat kept me calm. She also rolled up her sleeves and worked with a bunch of my friends on a bunch of crafts that I hadn't finished to make my dream wedding a reality. I am thankful every day that I hired Pat! She was very professional to work with, friendly, fun, organized, and knew how to problem solve on the fly. She is also just a wonderful person to be around. Save yourself the anxiety and hire Pat! You won't be sorry!

Sent on 02/07/2016

alexis · Married on 08/08/2015

Pat is absolutely AMAZING! She was our officiant and day of coordinator! She made planning my wedding so easy! If anything was stressing me out she was a phone call away and made me feel so much better! She has SO much good advice to give! I would recommend her to everyone! Totally worth every penny!!!

Sent on 09/21/2015

julie · Married on 07/26/2015

Getting married is very stressfull with all the planning. Patricia made me feel calm and relieved that everything will be ok. There were a few things left to be done on our list and patricia took it upon herself and got it done. We didn't have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 07/30/2015

Andrea · Married on 07/04/2015

If you are planning a wedding or need an officiant, Pat is the person for you! She is so great at what she does and has such a vast knowledge on all things wedding! She was able to help us stay on the path we wanted for our wedding while also making sure we were relaxed and enjoying the process as much as possible. Pat is such a great officiant as well! She was able to help us put together a beautiful ceremony, and was able to sneak in a few surprises during our day that made it so memorable! She is so great at what she does and is such a positive person who makes sure you get the wedding of your dreams! We would absolutely recommend Pat (and do every chance we get) to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 01/12/2016

Heather · Married on 05/30/2015

Pat truly truly helped make our wedding day go smooth and stress free. We cannot thank her enough for all the help and advice she provided before our wedding and the support she gave us on our special day :)

Sent on 06/01/2015

Autumn · Married on 05/29/2015

Pat Clark is absolutely the BEST thing that happened to my wedding. She went absolutely above and beyond for me to make my day go off without a hitch, including coming in early, staying late, bringing her own decor, helping set up, setting up everything that didn't get done and all the little details that would drive a bride to tears of she had to do it all herself! And Pat does it with a warm smile and a laugh that makes you feel like you've known each other your entire lives. She exudes calm while also knowing exactly how to tactfully choreograph every step of your day from the ceremony to the take down and all the little things you forgot about! She is truly a master in her field and I would swear to the day I die that there is no way anyone could be better in her field than she. If you do anything for your wedding-YOU MUST HIRE PATRICIA CLARK. If you want the wedding of your dreams to go smoothly whether is be a laid back BBQ wedding or a six figure wedding, she is the only woman you need to make your planning go smoothly!

My wedding day was absolutely perfect and I wouldn't change a single thing- and Pat Clark is the only reason I am able to say that! Thank you Pat, Patron Saint of wedding planners/coordinators/officiants, for helping me pull off such a wonderful wedding!!

Sent on 05/31/2015

Courtney · Married on 04/11/2015

Pat was amazing to work with. She was very easy to communicate with, and she made sure to meet everyone before the wedding. We all felt very comfortable with her. She is an amazing person, and I will recommend her for years to come. Hoping she will still be in the game if we do a vow renewal ceremony in the future. Thank you is just not enough. But thank you from the bottom of our hearts. WIth Warm Regards, Garrett and Courtney Peterson

Sent on 04/17/2015

Jordynn · Married on 01/04/2015

Pat Clark is exceptional at what she does! She brings elegance to every wedding that she is involved with, and a level of professionalism that all other wedding planners strive for. When Pat is associated with a wedding you know it is going to turn out SPECTACULAR! Highly recommended.

Sent on 01/05/2015

Jordynn - you know I feel the same about you and Matt. You are an amazing couple - and your kiddos are the best! thank you so much for your kind words!