Patricia Castro Makeup Reviews

Patricia Castro Makeup 7
  • Keylee

Keylee · Getting married on 10/10/2020

The Real Deal

Patricia is in one word, AMAZING! I had my makeup done by her a few years ago when she was starting her business, and when I tell you I never looked better, I NEVER looked and felt better! From that moment on, I knew I needed to hire her for whenever my big day came, and 3 years later, she’s going to do my makeup for the most important day of my life. I wouldn’t trust anyone else to make me a beaming bride! Patricia Castro is the best MUA out there.

Sent on 10/11/2019

Mikayla · Married on 10/20/2019

Patricia is amazing! You need her!

Patricia is amazing. There are not enough words to express her talent, her energy, her vibe, her everything. Not only is she sweet but humble and I love that...... now on to her makeup skills....... YOU WILL BE BEAT TO THE GODSSSS I love the way she does makeup because it’s not caked on at all and I liked that she asked me if there’s something I don’t like or wanna change if it was to much if I asked makeup related questions she is very happy to help explain it to you She also did my moms make up and she did just such an amazing job and she made mom feel so beautiful I’ve never seen my mom take so many pictures of herself and I wanted to thank Patricia for make her feel that special

Sent on 11/02/2019
    Patricia Castro Makeup 8
    Patricia Castro Makeup 9
    Patricia Castro Makeup 10

Megan Litle · Married on 08/17/2019

Patricia is the best!

Patricia’s makeup application was flawless! Patricia did makeup for me and my 4 bridesmaids and everyone, from my friend who loves makeup, to my friend who never wears makeup, loved their makeup. And I was OBSESSED with mine! Patricia made us all feel like our best, natural-glam selves! My friends and I were amazed at how we all had different skin tones, but Patricia matched our foundation perfectly for everyone of us. I think it’s hard for a makeup artist to find the balance between an application that lasts all night and looks great in photos and not being overdone, but Patricia finds that balance perfectly. I felt beautiful all day and then I got my photos back and my makeup looks perfect in every single one (even in the photos taken after crying, dancing, and sweating for hours).

And Patricia is just a wonderful and kind person. We spent the whole wedding morning with Patricia and we were chatting and laughing the whole time. After my trial, I was excited not only for my makeup on my wedding day, but to spend more time hanging out with Patricia too! I'm already trying to find excuses to have her do my makeup again. I’m so happy Patricia was my makeup artist - easily one of the best wedding decisions I made.

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Patricia Castro Makeup 11
    Patricia Castro Makeup 12
  • Yasi

Jasmine · Married on 06/01/2019

So talented!

Patricia is a true artist and will make you look gorgeous! I did my trial for my engagement shoot and immediately fell in love. She created the most natural look that made me feel beautiful and not over done. She did my makeup for my wedding along with my sister, mom and in-laws. We all couldn't have been happier! We danced the night away and our makeup never failed. Patricia is the sweetest, most down to earth person and will be the highlight of your morning getting ready. She was so flexible with scheduling all 6 of us, and very prompt in all communications. Just a joy all around. Look no further!

Sent on 08/20/2019
    Patricia Castro Makeup 13

Daisy · Married on 05/25/2019

Bridal Makeup Trial

I contacted Patricia Castro to see if she would do my bridal makeup trial and I am so happy that I did because she did an amazing job. She is so professional, fun, and amazing at what she does. I definitely recommend her to any bride getting married!

Sent on 03/08/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Nomady · Married on 05/18/2019

Incredibly Talented!!!

Patricia and Courtney Dapper did an AMAZING job on me and my girls! I wish I could give her more stars! Everyone looked so stunning and loved how their makeup looked! She is incredibly talented and so much fun to be around, I felt like the luckiest bride having her there to help create the perfect look! I can’t wait to use her again for the next special occasion!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    Patricia Castro Makeup 14
    Patricia Castro Makeup 15

Lauren · Married on 05/04/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Patricia was so amazing with everything! My grandpa passed away the week of my make up trial, Patricia was so understanding she rescheduled my bridal trial appointment. The day of the wedding, she arrived on time and ready to go! Because I had 9 girls for her to work on, she brought some assistance and every one's make up was done in a timely manner. She was very organized and our make up all looked amazing! I absolutely loved the way I looked that day. My husband was hesitant about me wearing make up, because I rarely do, but he said he loved it. I have and will continue to recommend her to anyone I know getting married! One of my bridesmaids decided not to use Patricia's services for the day of the wedding, but when she arrived her make up looked a little old fashioned. Patricia was able to touch her up after the rest of the girls were finished! It looked so much better after! On top of it all, the make up lasted all day and her prices are worth it!

Sent on 11/07/2019
    Patricia Castro Makeup 16
    Patricia Castro Makeup 17
  • Rita

Rita · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing!!!

I was fortunate enough to have Patricia do my makeup for my bridal shower and my wedding in Temcula which she traveled for . She was amazing I had did a big bridal party of 8 + 2 moms and every single one of us had amazing makeup done . She has a brightens up the room when she walks in . I was so nervous on my wedding day but she made it so fun in the suite singing and laughing with us that my nerves went away and turned into pure joy and excitement I could not wait for my husband to see me ! She is truly gifted and talented at what she does! Her makeup is amazing beyond words .

Sent on 11/07/2019
    Patricia Castro Makeup 18

Darcy · Married on 03/29/2019

Nothing short of amazing!

I got married in March and Patricia did my makeup along with my bridal party, my mom, mother in law and sister in law. The whole experience was more than enjoyable and every single person loved their makeup! She even created a time schedule for us to make the day easy and guess what, we finished getting ready early!
    I felt so beautiful that day, I ended up asking her to do my makeup for my maternity shoot.

Sent on 11/08/2019

Anushea · Married on 12/28/2018

Amazing & talented.

I’m so glad I found Patricia through Instagram because I quickly fell in love with her & her makeup style. I’ve gotten Patricia to do my makeup 4 times & I love it every time. She’s so down to earth, fun to be around and professional. I’ll be going to her whenever I need to get my makeup done for sure. Patricia even opened up her calendar for me so I could get my makeup done with her which was so thoughtful of her ❤️❤️Totally recommending her to all my friends.

Sent on 01/18/2019
    Patricia Castro Makeup 19
    Patricia Castro Makeup 20
    Patricia Castro Makeup 21

Marissa · Married on 12/08/2018

I'm Never Taking My Makeup Off!

Patricia is the type of professional that every bride dreams of working with. She is talented, professional, personable, and knows how to have fun with her clients!

On the big day, my friends and family were so in love with their makeup. She is so talented and is able to create a unique look for every individual that is custom to their style. Not to mention, after an evening of dancing everyone's makeup still looked FLAWLESS!

Every bride needs an artist like Patricia for their big day. It was such an incredible experience and we've all become clients of hers for life!

Patricia Castro Makeup 22

Socheatra Sokan · Married on 11/17/2018

Patricia Castro Makeup

Makeup was beautifully done. Love all of it.

• Dustie

Dustie Ramirez · Married on 11/12/2018

Professional & personable!

So blessed to have Patricia Castro Makeup on the biggest day of my life!!! Patricia is a dream! She talented, kind and everyone loved her! My makeup stayed flawless alllll night! Highly recommend! So worth it!!!

Patricia Castro Makeup 23

Brittanie · Married on 11/11/2018

My wedding makeup arto

I was referred to Patricia by my sister Noelle. I loved her work she did for my sisters wedding so I knew I had to have her for mine. She was super flexible and friendly for me trial makeup. Honestly. She’s the sweetest and most professional makeup artist I have ever worked with. She knew my vision and saw it through perfectly! I’m not used to wearing a lot of makeup and preferred a natural glam look (if that makes sense), and it came out perfectly. All my bridesmaids were happy and she was happy to do some modifications with no fuss at all. She is an AMAZING person and artist and it shows through her work. I felt like an absolute QUEEN the day of my wedding. Patricia instilled a confidence in me that I didn’t have otherwise. She exudes femininity and love through her work and I am proud to know her! She is like family to us and I will definitely recommend her and work with her again in the future!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Patricia Castro Makeup 24

Karla · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing MUA!

Patricia is amazing! She was referred to me by another bride, and I am so glad I hired her to do my makeup for our my wedding! We had to change our wedding venue one day before the wedding due to the Malibu fires. I called Patricia crying, and she gave me an uplifting talk. She's just an amazing person, and artist! She's very professional, and organized. My bridesmaids and I loved the energy, and atmosphere that Patricia and her assistant brought to our dressing room that day! She is always reachable. She'll work with your schedule. My makeup stayed in place the whole night! I will definitely go back to her for any future events.

Patricia Castro Makeup 25
  • Cassandra

Cassandra Estrada · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing artist

Patricia is truly the best. I was the maid of honor in my best friend’s wedding when I first met Patricia. She is so friendly and attentive. I felt like I knew her my whole life! After such a good experience with her, I didn’t look for anyone else when my wedding came around. She did the makeup for both our engagement shoot and our wedding. She made me look exactly like how I envisioned but even better! My wife, sister and mother in law loved their looks and even with different skin types, ages and styles everyone looked flawless through the end of the night. Any time I need makeup done in the future I know who to turn to and who to recommend to my friends as well.

Patricia Castro Makeup 26

Jess · Married on 09/15/2018

Best decision!

Patricia is extremely talented and very professional! I would highly recommend her. Not only did she help make me look exactly how I wanted to look on my wedding day, but she helped get the entire wedding party organized and have everyone ready according to schedule.

Patricia Castro Makeup 27

Aneesa · Married on 08/12/2018

Patricia is FREAKIN amazing! She did my makeup for both my wedding day events and everyone and their mothers were blown away both days. The first day when I wore Coral and yellow, I asked her for me to look like the sunrise... and the second day (when I wore red), she made me look like the sunset! :) loved her work and she was also a fun person to chat with while she was working on my look... I was self conscious that both of my eyelids are different and she consistently pulled out one-liners like "eyes aren't twins... they're sisters!" That really went a long way to build my confidence and make any person sitting in her makeup chair feel like a queen!

I went ahead and brought my own shade of foundation to her (Make Up For Ever ultra HD foundation) and she didn't mind at all! It matched my skin tone perfectly.

Patricia also pays attention to the extra details like making sure that even my eyelashes get new looks both times (first day she had two lash strips stacked on top of each other... and the second day she put one strip and individual lashes on as well). This isn't something I asked for... just her added sprinkle of finesse that I observed and deeply appreciated. You can tell she really loves what she does.

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Patricia Castro Makeup 28
    Patricia Castro Makeup 29
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 04/07/2018

Flawless Makeup

Patricia is just incredible! I reached out to her to do my makeup for my wedding. I loved her work so much she was the only makeup artist i contacted. Patricia left me looking beautiful, she also did my makeup for my engagement photo shoot and my makeup stayed on all day even through the sweat. My bridal party had their makeup done by her and they looked amazing! She left my mom looking 10 years younger. I can't say enough how great she is! Patricia even set up a schedule with my hair stylist to make sure we were all done on time. She was very quick to respond to any questions I had. I just love that she did my makeup I would definitely go back to her!

Sarah · Married on 03/25/2018

I had my makeup done on my wedding day along with my sis and Mom. We had such a blast. The makeup looked great and it stayed on all night.

Sent on 04/03/2018

Lindsey · Married on 03/10/2018

Patricia was so amazing to work with! She makes you feel so comfortable and is so talented! Everyone’s makeup looked amazing!

Sent on 03/15/2018

Alyssa · Married on 11/11/2017

Patricia Castro is a master of her craft. She provides the best quality service, and not to forget, making you feel/look stunning on the big day. She is friendly and super easy to talk to. I booked her for my wedding day and I wasn’t too sure how exactly I wanted my makeup. I just knew I wanted it to “wow” my guests. I ended up doing a trial for my bridal shower and my makeup came out gorgeous, but more on the soft side. This trial allowed me to really narrow down ideas I had for my wedding. I was able to communicate with Patricia explaining I wanted a more bold look and sending pictures to help her get a better idea. On my wedding day, which was out of town, Patricia was on time, very organized with an itinerary and did one hell of a job. She executed what I invisioned for my big day flawlessly. I was so pleased with the outcome. Patricia along side with her assistant Whitney also helped transform my bridesmaids into such beauties. Not to mention she allowed me to do my eyebrows because I was so picky about them. Overall she provided wonderful service and I would highly recommend her!!!!

Xoxo,
    Alyssa Fierro

Sent on 04/10/2018
    Patricia Castro Makeup 30

Sydnee · Married on 09/17/2017

Patricia is the most amazing make up artist! She is extremely talented and knew exactly what my vision was for my wedding day. She is such a friendly, kind, and caring person that I now call a friend. I highly recommend Patricia for any make up needs!

Sent on 02/10/2018

Cindy · Married on 06/03/2017

I've personally known Tricia for years and I had full faith in her artistic abilities to transform me into a beautiful bride on my wedding day. She is honest and let's you know what works and what doesn't. Her flexibility to come to you is a bonus when your event is a distance away from her studio. I was absolutely pleased with the result of my make up and of my bridesmaids! She will make you feel like a million dollars!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Kayla · Married on 05/29/2017

Patricia was SO helpful not only with makeup but with a bunch of random little last minute doo-dads. She was professional and kept to our timeline, but also kept the mood light and fun with her lighthearted personality. She was a joy to have on my big day and I most definitely found that makeup was top-notch. She was so flexible with my bridal party and myself with trials and making sure we were happy with the end product. I could not imagine any better of a makeup artist for such a big day as my wedding. She also did not fly out of the venue once the final result was done... she hung around to pose for photos which my photographers greatly appreciated and also gave me any last minute touches or suggestions before she left. THANKS SO MUCH for all your passion and hard work!!!

Sent on 06/01/2017