Patricia Bennett, Live Event Painter Reviews

4 Reviews for Patricia Bennett, Live Event Painter

1 User photo

• W

Wendy Barry · Married on 10/10/2020

Patricia exceeded our expectations.

This was one of the best ideas of the wedding and what a beautiful painting that we will be remembering for a lifetime. Her colors pop off the painting.

Sent on 10/13/2020

Alyssa · Married on 03/25/2017

I hired Patricia as a surprise for my parents, guests and my now husband. The painting we received was amazing. Patricia had called before the wedding to see if there were elements that I wanted in the painting. They were there in the final painting. We now have a one of a kind piece that I will treasure forever.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/06/2015

My husband and I couldn’t have been happier with our decision to hire Patricia to capture our special day in such a unique and beautiful way. She is extremely talented, and the painting is absolutely stunning, capturing everything we had requested in the most stunning way. (It’s prominently hanging in our living room!) She was very easy and flexible to work with and even dropped the finished product off at our home. Furthermore, our guests had so much fun watching her paint at the reception and trying to find themselves on the canvas. People are still commenting on what a great idea it was! Highly highly highly recommend :) 

Sent on 12/11/2015

I can't speak highly enough of Patricia, her talent and service. All communications with Patricia prior to the wedding were prompt and assured me she would be able to provide a wonderful live event wedding painting. Day of, Patricia arrived early, stayed late, and created the most beautiful painting of our wedding. Following the wedding, Patricia completed the painting, checked in with me if there were any changes I would want, and delivered the painting. She also provides custom cards and other prints of the painting. It is a timeless and priceless wedding present - the painting captures so vividly the day, with small touches of the most unique details. We continue to look at the painting and find more details and subtleties that bring us back to our day. We are so lucky Patricia was part of our wedding day -- and highly recommend her for yours!

Sent on 12/11/2015