Pat Tecce Entertainment Reviews

20 | Wakefield, MA

20 Reviews for Pat Tecce Entertainment

Annie · Married on 12/07/2018

December wedding

I wish I could give Pat a million stars!!! all I have to say is WOW!!!!!!!!! if you are looking for a dj who will keep your guests on the dance floor, this is your guy. Im not even lying when I say my guest and I literally danced for 3 house straight. My guests did not want the party to stop. We had so many guests tell us our Dj was the best they have ever seen. Not only is he an amazing DJ but he is such a great person to work with. He always and I means always responded to my questions, days before my wedding I changed a few songs around and he had no issue with it. When it was time to walk down the aisle , I was a little nervous he came up to me and told me what was going to happen and all of a sudden I felt such calmness. I was like lets do this! great dj.... Great person. Hire him, you will not be disappointed

Sent on 12/10/2018

Alisha · Married on 06/04/2016

Patrick and I used Pat for our DJ and let me tell you what! If you want that dance floor hopping all night long, this is the guy for you! Not only is he an expert at what he does, he also makes sure that the music he chooses is music that will make people dance. Patricks brother and sister had used him for their weddings and we kept the tradition going. He assured me that he would make sure that the floor was busy and boy was he on point!

I let him choose the songs including the entrance songs for the reception and we were not let down! He takes the time to get to know his clients and reviews your requests the week of your wedding and also the day off! He takes pride in his work and also takes it very seriously. His personality alone is amazing!

No wonder, all of his weddings have been successful. If you haven't booked yet, you MUST book him!

~Patrick and Alisha Madden
    6.4.2016

Sent on 06/07/2016

If I had to describe DJ Pat Tecce at my wedding it would be simple “He Came, He Saw, He Conquered”. He and his partner did a phenomenal job and I would recommend him for any wedding where dancing is a must. The man is a god of the wedding dance floor and kept everyone energized. Considering my family was Hispanic, my girl from the mid-west, and our friend group electronic fans, his command of the music was unmatched. Reasonably priced and a great guy I would recommend him to anybody that is looking for a great time.

Sent on 08/09/2015

Alyssa · Married on 08/23/2014

Pat was absolutely incredible and professional before, during and after our wedding. He is truly the best, so personable, and we are still hearing what an amazing job he did from friends and family. Certainly the best we've ever experienced at a wedding and so glad he was our DJ! I would recommend him in a heartbeat...he will keep everyone dancing and the energy high...can't say enough good things!!!

He also provided lighting for us which absolutely transformed the entire room. Highly HIGHLY recommend him, he is the best at what he does and will go above and beyond every minute of your event.

Sent on 08/30/2014

Amy · Married on 07/18/2014

Hands down, best DJ!!! We had guests of all ages, and everyone was on the dance floor. Our guests have all raved about our DJ after our wedding. DJ Pat Tecce has indescribable energy combined with the ability to read any crowd. He promised us the best night of our lives in terms of music and getting everyone to dance and he definitely delivered! He is awesome to work with and we feel so fortunate that we were able to have him at our wedding.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Kendra · Married on 07/05/2014

Pete O’Karma was our DJ and he was wonderful! The music selections were great and people had a hard time leaving the dance floor! Pete was very professional, he made sure people were aware that they were going to be up soon (for instance, the people giving speeches, parent/sibling for dances, etc.), and did a great job getting people excited on the dance floor. The great thing about Pete is that if he feels like a song isn’t working (aka people are leaving the dance floor or it just seems like people aren't feeling it) he will transition the song into a different one. We were very happy with Pete and definitely recommend him!

Sent on 08/26/2014
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 06/14/2014

AMAZING! Just let him do his thing. Our dance floor was packed all night. We received compliments all night on the music. Couldn't have asked for a better dj.

Sent on 06/17/2014

Tara · Married on 09/06/2013

Pat is great! He assured us he'd keep the dance floor packed and ensure a great time for all and he did just that! He's so easy to talk to and wants to get to know his brides and grooms which makes a difference. We all had such a great time and our guests kept saying over and over that the D.J. was "phenomenal". My husband Colm and I, HIGHLY recommend D.J. Pat. If you can get him, HIRE HIM!

Sent on 09/08/2013

Carla · Married on 05/17/2013

DJ Pat was referred to me by a friend. I heard that once he starts playing music everyone will be in the dance floor the whole night. We met with Pat and told him about how different our families were, and he said: "Guys don't worry, everyone will have a blast!" He wasn't kidding. We had the BEST time at our wedding. Pat knew how to read the crowd. He played music from different genre. The dance floor was packed the whole night 99.99% of our guests were dancing without stopping.

We couldn't be happier with our choice and would recommend DJ Pat without a doubt. He is very helpful and friendly. The most important is that he focus on your needs and is very flexible.

Dj Pat just ROCKS!!!

Thank you for making our day an unforgettable night!

Best,

Carla and Mike

Sent on 06/24/2013

You will not find a better DJ in the Boston area. One of the smartest decisions we made was hiring Pat Tecce to DJ our wedding, he is an exceptional DJ. He literally had 99% of the wedding guests on the dance floor for most of the night which amazed me. He did a great job and I cannot recommend him highly enough. You will not regret hiring Pat, guy is an all star.

Sent on 09/04/2012

James · Married on 10/02/2011

DJ Pat Tecce rocked our wedding, blowing away our guests and expectations. We had so many guests dancing through the night, even the ones that “don’t dance”, that the dance floor overflowed to nearby tables and chairs! Seriously, we had guests on tables and chairs. DJ Pat was recommended to me after I had some disappointing phone calls with other DJ’s in the area. Pat was the best from the start. His response to my initial contact with him was fast and professional. He actually listened to me when I described the wedding that my wife and I were planning, he already knew the venue, he provided great references, video clips of him in action and he discussed specific options for our wedding venue and what we wanted without me ever feeling like he was trying to up-sell me. That was very important to me-and completely different from some other DJs. Pat also provided my wife and me with a comprehensive planning sheet that really helped us focus on details of the event beyond just the after dinner dancing. The night was awesome! Pat’s introductions of the wedding party were excellent. Without any cheesy lines or games, Pat blended just the right amount of engagement with our guests to keep the energy level through the roof and everyone’s focus on the overflowing dance floor! He can definitely read a crowd and adjust the music while respecting the previously agreed upon “don’t play” and “play” list. I am embarrassed to say I actually considered less experienced entertainment. A month after the wedding, I am still getting phone calls about the awesome night of dancing and the great DJ. I give DJ Pat my highest recommendation possible and hope you will consider him for your night-it will be awesome!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Amal · Married on 09/24/2011

DJ Pat Tecce made our wedding an event to remember. It was seriously EVERYTHING we dreamed of and more. The place was rocking! From the minute my husband and I set foot on the dancefloor it was never empty again. Pat can throw it down, that is for sure. EVERYONE is still talking about our wedding and will be for a while. What a fabulous party thanks to Pat. My husband and I, our families, the STAFF at our venue, and all of our guests are still complimenting the DJ and how great the music was. We are so grateful and we are so happy with how amazing our day turned out! Entertainment was one of our top priorities and it was perfect. Thanks to Pat, it was an unforgettable evening! We would recommend this DJ to everyone about to encounter ANY special occasion. DJ Pat Tecce is simply THE BEST!!!

Sent on 10/12/2011

Kaarin · Married on 05/21/2011

Pat Tecce was referred to me by a staff member at Church Landing in Meredith, NH where I got married. When I say that I was impressed, I was! He provided one of the most amazing atmospheres for our wedding. We did not want it to be something with a lot of slow songs and downtime. He went straight into dancing and loud cheering. Throughout the whole night the dance floor was packed. I received a copy of our wedding video and it was clear that even though you think your own wedding is the best, he truly made it one of the best weddings I have ever seen. He played great music, had everyone off their seats and made everyone feel comfortable and welcome on the dance floor. All my friends and family say that he was unbelieveable and I would reccomend him to anyone! He is thorough, responsible, efficient and has a great personality to work with!

Sent on 09/06/2012

chris · Married on 04/09/2011

We just had our wedding on april 9th 2011. Pat was our Dj and was absolutely fantastic. He not only provided our ceremony with the music and sound that we needed but delivered everything he promised reception wise. This is not one of the services were they just send out some guy that you have never talked to or heard of before you get exactly what it says pat tecce. I found him to be very personal and wanting to really get to know the bride and groom so that he could make the day about you and not just playing music. Pat was awesome and I reccomend him to everybody.

Sent on 04/11/2011

Priscilla · Married on 09/18/2010

What do you do if the bride likes Top 40 music and classic rock and the groom likes heavy metal? Hire Pat Tecce to work with you on your big day because he manages to get ever single person at your wedding out on the dance floor at some point during your wedding, by playing a broad array of music that all flows together! We were lucky enough to have come upon a reference for Pat Tecce on another vendor's website and we are so glad we did because he really did seem to get everyone out on the dance floor.
    Aside from playing awesome music, Pat was also great at his dual role of keeping the reception flowing. He did a great job of getting the guests in to their seats (and away form the open bar) so that me and Jeff could make our entrance and flowing that right in to our first dance and toasts. I heard several people commenting on the way out of the reception that they thought the dance floor was going to break. Hire DJ Pat Tecce if you want this affect.

Sent on 10/03/2010

Nicole · Married on 10/02/2009

We booked Pat after hearing that 'he is the best of the best." A top priority for my wedding was to make sure that everyone was on the dance floor and having the best time they could possibly have. Booking Pat was the best decision we made. My husband and I have a wide variety of friends and family, all with different musical interests, and he was able to keep everyone engaged in the reception the whole night. Even our 87 year old grandmothers....they had a blast!

Our dance floor was crowded the entire night. He was very professional and well spoken. When it came to coordinating the bridal party and speakers for the evening, I didnt have to do a thing...he took care of it all. It is a brides dream to not have to coordinate anything on the day of.

I strongly recommend booking Pat if you want your guests to have an outstanding time. Everyone has been saying "I have never danced so much" and "that was the best wedding we have ever been to." Worth every penny.

Sent on 10/23/2009

michelle · Married on 04/01/2009

Look no further---DJ Pat Tecce was amazing!!!! I've been to a lot of wedding's before.. NEVER had I have this much fun! Pat's personality made him easy for anyone to relate to. He is VERY professional, clean cut and loves his job. He was there at 2 pm (for a 6:00 reception). He had everything in order and planned. He played a wide variety of music. He is very affordable for what you get. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants a great wedding, fantastic DJ and a really good time!!

Sent on 04/10/2009

amy · Married on 09/20/2008

In Aug 2006, prior to being engaged, we saw Pat Tecce at our friend's wedding. I told my then-boyfriend that I'd love to have him at our wedding whenever we get married. Two weeks later, we were engaged and a week after that we had Pat booked.

He is amazing at reading the crowd and playing music that will get everyone up and moving. We even had people who NEVER dance, up on the dance floor with us.

Pat made our wedding one to remember for not only us but for all of our guests. Many of them still comment on how much fun they had and they always mention our DJ.

I highly recommend Pat Tecce

Sent on 03/06/2009

Mindy · Married on 02/16/2008

Pat Tecce is one of a kind! Prior to hiring Pat we had seen him at a relatives wedding. He was by far the best DJ we had EVER seen and everyone was talking about it. When it was time for us to get married, we knew with 100% certainty who we were hiring to DJ. Pat is such a natural at what the does. He will exceed all expectations and gets all the guest involved with your reception. The energy Pat brings to a wedding is incredible. He brings all the guests to their feet and brings our that fun, wild free spirit in us all! Even a year later, we get complements with how good of a DJ Pat Tecce was and we couldn't agree more. So many of the fond memories of our wedding are a direct result of what Pat brought to the night. If you are looking for a sure thing, you just found it.

Sent on 02/17/2009

Michelle · Married on 09/05/2009

DJ Pat Tecce knows how to MC a party. My husband and I had an amazing time at our reception; thanks in large part to the music. We really enjoyed working with DJ Pat and while his pricing seemed a bit high comparatively speaking he definitely comes through on the value for your money.

Sent on 10/27/2009