Pastor Without Walls Reviews

Pastor Without Walls 6
Pastor Without Walls 7

Amy Schrader · Married on 09/27/2019

Beyond amazing

Pastor Fred and his wife were beyond amazing. They answered any questions we may have had. Met with them quite a few times before our big day. He is a great guy all around. He bonded very nicely with our friends and family. We’d like to think we have made 2 great new friends by meeting Pastor Fred and Beverly

Sent on 10/11/2019

Lisa · Married on 08/11/2019

Pastor Fredd

I'm getting married August 11. He called within minutes of my request for his services. We met within a weeks time to discuss our wedding. He was so nice to invite us to a service to hear him speak a Sunday service. He had everyone at the service loving him and his message.
    We can not wait for our wedding knowing what a wonderful man he is.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Pastor Without Walls's reply:

Thank you Lisa. You and David make a great couple. It's fun to plan with you and I look forward to August 11. Pastor Fred

Meagan Nicole Doncov Wanda-Eze · Married on 11/03/2018

The best time ever!

He is really friendly...him and his wife both. He is very knowledgeable and helpful.

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Pastor Without Walls 8

Pastor Without Walls's reply:

Thank you Meagan for your generous review. You and Elvis were a blessing for me to serve. Everyone was so friendly to Bev and I. The Ring Bearer was a unforgettable. He stood right beside during the entire ceremony. He is a sweetheart and someone taught him well.
    God bless you is my prayer.

P.S. How do I buy some pictures? I use them in my advertising.

Amber · Married on 09/29/2018

Pastor Fred was amazing to work with. He was very professional, has a great sense of humor which help us calm our nerves, and so many other great qualities. We couldn’t have asked for a better person to officiate our day ❤️

Sent on 10/06/2018

Karen · Married on 09/10/2018

Pastor Fred did a great job at our wedding. We waited until the last minute to get an officiant and lucked out finding him. He returned my call right away and met us for lunch to go over all the details. He had a few different ceremonies to pick from and offered to change whatever we wanted. He called and emailed a few days before the wedding to confirm the time & details of what we discussed. He showed up on time, brought his wife and mingled with the family. At the end of the ceremony Pastor Fred made sure the wedding license was being signed correctly and even mailed it in for us. I highly recommend him, hes very passionate about what he does and makes for a stress-free enjoyable experience.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Maurice · Married on 09/09/2018

Pastor Fred was truly magnificent everyone at our ceremony completely loved everything about him my wife and I are privileged to have him as a new friend and we’re excited about referring him to anyone seeking to be married
    Great Job Pastor!!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Pastor Without Walls 9
  • Becky

Becky E · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful Ceremony

Pastor Fred was an excellent choice for our ceremony in September 2018. He provided personal service and made it seem like we have known each other for a long time. My husband and I highly recommend Pastor Fred!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/19/2018

Pastor Fred was amazing! He met with us on short notice, did some marriage counseling, and had us well on our way to getting married. For the ceremony, he added a little bit of humor, with permission. Our guests loved it and complimented on his service. Even though he didn't have a microphone, my grandma said that she could hear him during our outdoor beach wedding. Our day was perfect. Thank you pastor Fred!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Pastor Without Walls's reply:

Jessica, you are welcome. Thank you.

Josh · Married on 06/15/2018

6 months out from the wedding, we hired Pastor Fred. We found him online and spoke multiple times before making a decision. He was very pleasant and respectful Of our wants and needs. We spoke on multiple occasions to ensure he understood what we wanted and he agreed. A couple days prior to the wedding we met for breakfast and went over the ceremony. He was a great listener and a kind soul. He does have a sense of humor, which normally I go for but for a serious occasion I asked for no jokes. He was respectful of that and the service went as planned. Very reliable, and responsive. Right on point as far as pricing is concerned based on my research. Very pleased.

Sent on 09/19/2018
    Pastor Without Walls 10
    Pastor Without Walls 11

Paulette · Married on 04/28/2018

My husband and I were very pleased with the service. Our guests complimented on the ceremony we choose from pastor Fred. Everything was smooth going.

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Pastor Without Walls 12

Steve · Married on 03/16/2018

Awesome! Even with short notice he did a great job!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Janette · Married on 08/05/2017

Awesome experience. He made our day special. Great job.

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Pastor Without Walls 13

Pastor Without Walls's reply:

Thanks Janette and it was a marvelous, fun experience. I share the experience of your husband placing a cable clamp as a ring on your ringer. He is a funny man. God bess your lives together.
    Pastor Fred

Janette Heim · Married on 08/05/2017

Perfect wedding day

We were so happy to find him. He was perfect. Very easy going, so sweet and kind.

Sent on 01/29/2019
    Pastor Without Walls 14

Amy · Married on 07/29/2017

Fred was wonderful. He met with us and worked out a ceremony that fit our needs and would make the day even better! He is funny sweet and makes everyone feel like family. We really appreciated his pre marriage counseling. Ask him about the love atm. It will stick with you. We would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Taylor · Married on 06/22/2017

Our ceremony was beautiful, authentic and uniquely our own thanks to Pastor Fred's talents. I don't think we could have possibly had a more genuine person to share in our wedding day. Warm, charming personality and it is clear he truly loves what he does. Of all the decisions we made in the planning process, he was the best one!

Sent on 07/05/2018
    Pastor Without Walls 15

Moses · Married on 03/15/2017

Pastor Fred is such an amazing man! He came to our home on short notice and performed a short (that's how we wanted it) and amazing ceremony. We only invited a few family and friends over for our special day. When he first arrived, the three of us went into the room together to speak about what it means to be married and the commitment we must have for each other from here on in. His words touched us tremendously. We then proceeded to have the ceremony. He spoke eloquently and was definitely funny as well. Everyone enjoyed it. After it was over, we all ate together and Pastor Fred was getting along with everyone so well, that he seemed like family. This wasn't a surprise to me considering how nice he was but, everyone enjoyed his company very much. Pastor Fred truly is a wonderful man and as genuinely nice as they come. We are so grateful that he was a part of our most important day~

Sent on 06/28/2018

Thanks Moses
    How can I be of further service to you?
    Fred
  • W

Warren Paling · Married on 10/25/1997

Just love Pastor Freda work

Pastor Fred officiated our wedding over 21 years ago, and he do an amazing job! He is funny, witty, and very well versed in the ceremony of matrimony! I truly love his passion for his work, and you will to!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Pastor Without Walls's reply:

Thank you Warren, I had good material to work with...Traci and YOU! I well remember and you have created beautiful family. God bless,
    Pastor Fred

anthony · Married on 06/30/2018

3.2
      3.0

Fred did a great job, he read more than what he was supposed to have read per our mrak up

Sent on 09/20/2018