Pastor Mike Mitschke Reviews

Pastor Mike Mitschke 4
Pastor Mike Mitschke 5

Gina Joseph · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing San Diego beachfront wedding

We were so thankful that Pastor Mike was available and helpful in planning and officiating our January 2019 wedding. His warm and supportive demeanor, humor, and accessibility put us at ease and made us feel like we were in good hands. Pastor Mike made it possible for us to have a storybook wedding with less than 3 weeks of planning. He helped us compile beautiful vows and took care of all the paperwork. He was a big reason that the entire wedding planning and ceremony was low-stress and fun. Thank you, Pastor Mike!
    Henry and Gina Joseph
    Married January 12, 2019

Anna Broberg · Married on 01/06/2019

Flexible and Professional

Pastor Mike was warm, friendly, and professional. He’s extremely flexible and hands on in writing the ceremony with couples, and very informative about the legal process. Nothing felt rushed or overwhelming while tackling preparations with him. It’s clear he really loves what he does.

Pastor Mike Mitschke 6

Kevin Aguilar · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent Pastor

Excellent Pastor, stress free, most important involving God in our marriage.

Steve · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing Day!

Pastor Mike did an amazing job. It couldn’t have gone any better.

• F

Ferdinand · Married on 10/26/2018

Thank you for an amazing ceremony!

We couldn't be happier with our decision to have Pastor Mike officiate our wedding. From the beginning, he made the process extremely easy and was always available to answer questions. The outline provided with suggestions was great and helped us customize our ceremony. I was a bit nervous since we didn't get an opportunity to rehearse, but on the day of he arrived early and quickly put me at ease. He orchestrated a beautiful ceremony. All we had to do was follow his lead. Thank you so much!!!

Brandon · Married on 10/25/2018

Pastor Mike was wonderful! I was looking for someone to notarize our marriage license, and he was able to do it all! Highly recommend.

Adrina · Married on 10/13/2018

Very nicely done

He was very professional and on time. We only spook over the phone before the ceremony and he made it feel like we had gone over everything in person. I would highly recommend him.

Linda Mcdonald · Married on 10/04/2018

Lovely Experience

Our sunset wedding couldn’t have been more beautiful: The view of the ocean from the overlook, sound of waves crashing, and the cherished words spoken....unforgettable!
    Pastor Mike’s meticulous and friendly manner made the chore of paperwork a breeze. I never dreamed this experience could be so delightful!!
    Linda and Mike Cooper

Brigitte · Married on 09/25/2018

uncomplicated and perfect

We are a german couple. Our wedding in Del Mar with Pastor Mike was perfect. He is such a warm and nice and helpful person. Everything from the planning to the day with him was easy and uncomplicated. And he made us such a nice ceremony on a perfect day. He even helped us a lot afterwards when we were back in Germany with the paperwork!! We highly recommend his service!

Pastor Mike Mitschke 7
    Pastor Mike Mitschke 8

Daniel · Married on 09/23/2018

Very good pastor

Very good. Offers different options to fit different needs.

• I

Isabel Spencer · Married on 09/22/2018

Magical Wedding!

We loved Pastor Mike! It was super wonderful that he could do the marriage license on site right before the ceremony. I would highly recommend working with him! He was easy to communicate with and made our big day so perfect.

Pastor Mike Mitschke 9
  • Troy

Troy Crawford · Married on 09/01/2018

An Amazing Experience

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Pastor Mike. We are from Utah and decided to get married quicker than originally planned. We wanted a beach wedding that would be affordable. Pastor Mike helped arrange many details, from referring us to a local florist, getting his grandson to come take some pictures for us (for a very reasonable fee) and providing transportation guidance. We loved our wedding ceremony on Moonlight Beach. Pastor Mike is the ultimate professional. I highly recommend him!

Pastor Mike Mitschke 10

Alice Mariani · Married on 08/27/2018

Best experience ever

It was really a magic experience to marry my husband in front of the ocean in Encinitas! Pastor Mike was so pleasant and kind with us, we will never forget his words of joy, his kindness and how special he made everything for us.
    We recommend him from the bottom of our hearts!

with love,
    Alice & Federico

Kathy Stasko/schmitt · Married on 08/18/2018

Pastor Mike

I reached out to Pastor Mike, he helped us in 2 short weeks to get everything done to make our Wedding happen. He was awesome!!!

Patricia · Married on 07/31/2018

Pastor Mike was the best! He provided great options on our wedding renewal and was both professional and down to earth to work with. I would recommend Pastor Mike for any wedding venues you may have.

Deanna · Married on 10/20/2017

Pastor Mike Mitschke was recommended to us and we were so pleased to have him officiate our wedding. He provided a variety of scripts and options that helped us customize our vows. He was warm-hearted and had a calming presence that made us feel at ease during the ceremony. Even our family members and friends commented on how wonderful of a job he did. We highly recommend Pastor Mike!!

Robert · Married on 10/13/2017

Pastor Mike is incredibly flexible and helpful. A good man plain and simple, and we are very grestdyl. Definitely set a good example and made us feel valued, welcomed and appreciated. Added meaning instead of it being treated as a simple business transaction or inconveniencing formality.

My wife and I are spontaneous and decides last minute that a particular date would be best. Problem was...it was 2 days away. Mike really worked with us and helped us out.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/08/2017

Pastor Mike officiated our wedding in October 2017. He was so kind, flexible and caring through the planning process. Since we live out of state, he worked with us to find time to connect that work with our schedule. We spoke with him via email and phone multiple times before the ceremony to nail down the important details of our service.

On the day of our ceremony Pastor Mike brought all of the necessary paperwork for us to sign and file with the county. He provided thoughtful words of reflection and did a fantastic job officiating our wedding.

I highly recommend Pastor Mike! He has excellent customer service, is flexible and very accommodating. He did such a beautiful and wonderful job of officiated our wedding.

Donna · Married on 06/21/2017

My ex-husband was diagnosed with ahlzheimers in January this year. He has asked me for the
    past 14 years to re-marry him, of which I said no. I knew what I needed and wanted to do. After we got home from the neurologist, I asked Glenn to marry me. I promised him years ago that I would never take him from his home to a nursing facility. We needed someone to come to our home to perform the wedding as Glenn is not mobile. In comes Pastor Mike! He responded immediately and we were married the next week in our home! I cried through the entire ceremony. I have loved this man since 1986. I have discovered what has been missing in my heart. God Bless you Pastor Mike! You are the sweetest, most loving and compassionate person that we had the great pleasure to wed us. We consider you a dear friend.
    With Love,
    Glenn and Donna

Laura · Married on 04/06/2017

Pastor Mike was so kind and patient. He gently walked us through every step on our special day abroad the Star of India. The best day of our lives. Thank you!

Cody · Married on 04/06/2017

Great guy, was willing to meet our needs!

J · Married on 03/31/2017

Honestly, this man and his team are indeed gifts from above... I called on short notice due to my fiancé having to travel abroad. We wanted to make our union official before she left. I called multiple agencies and due to a holiday conflict many couldn't commit. Well none expect Pastor Mike. He made our day the most warm and heartfelt experience ever. Our children were so happy and this was all possible because of this kind man and professional.. Thank you again, we are still married and still happily in love...
    -Josh

Janel · Married on 08/27/2016

Where do we begin with Pastor Mike Mitschke?! What an amazing Godly man. From the moment we step into his home to meet him for the very first time, he treated me and my fiancé (then) like we were family. He answered every question we had for him. He even gave us some examples of things to say in our ceremony. Which made it so convenient and easy for us. Pastor Mike, thank you so much for giving us your time and for marrying Arron and I. We couldn't have picked for a better Pastor to marry us. We are so blessed!

With love,
    Arron and Janelda Bradford

Carly · Married on 08/26/2016

My husband and I were so lucky to have Pastor Mike officiate our wedding. He married my parents and my grandparents. You are in good hands with him. I went through his ceremony suggestions, and after meeting with him in person he made some more very thoughtful suggestions tailored to his impression of me and my husband. We cut and pasted and added, and really made it a special and unique ceremony.