65 Reviews for Pastor Mike Mitschke

No Denomination (2)
Non-religious (1)
Vow Renewal (1)
65 Pastor Mike Mitschke Reviews

Pastor Mike was the best! He provided great options on our wedding renewal and was both professional and down to earth to work with. I would recommend Pastor Mike for any wedding venues you may have.

Profile Picture Patricia, 7/31/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Vow Renewal, Customized Vows, Licensed

Pastor Mike Mitschke was recommended to us and we were so pleased to have him officiate our wedding. He provided a variety of scripts and options that helped us customize our vows. He was warm-hearted and had a calming presence that made us feel at ease during the ceremony. Even our family members and friends commented on how wonderful of a job he did. We highly recommend Pastor Mike!!

Profile Picture Deanna, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Mike is incredibly flexible and helpful. A good man plain and simple, and we are very grestdyl. Definitely set a good example and made us feel valued, welcomed and appreciated. Added meaning instead of it being treated as a simple business transaction or inconveniencing formality.

My wife and I are spontaneous and decides last minute that a particular date would be best. Problem was...it was 2 days away. Mike really worked with us and helped us out.

Profile Picture Robert, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Mike officiated our wedding in October 2017. He was so kind, flexible and caring through the planning process. Since we live out of state, he worked with us to find time to connect that work with our schedule. We spoke with him via email and phone multiple times before the ceremony to nail down the important details of our service.

On the day of our ceremony Pastor Mike brought all of the necessary paperwork for us to sign and file with the county. He provided thoughtful words of reflection and did a fantastic job officiating our wedding.

I highly recommend Pastor Mike! He has excellent customer service, is flexible and very accommodating. He did such a beautiful and wonderful job of officiated our wedding.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My ex-husband was diagnosed with ahlzheimers in January this year. He has asked me for the
past 14 years to re-marry him, of which I said no. I knew what I needed and wanted to do. After we got home from the neurologist, I asked Glenn to marry me. I promised him years ago that I would never take him from his home to a nursing facility. We needed someone to come to our home to perform the wedding as Glenn is not mobile. In comes Pastor Mike! He responded immediately and we were married the next week in our home! I cried through the entire ceremony. I have loved this man since 1986. I have discovered what has been missing in my heart. God Bless you Pastor Mike! You are the sweetest, most loving and compassionate person that we had the great pleasure to wed us. We consider you a dear friend.
With Love,
Glenn and Donna

Profile Picture Donna, 6/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Mike was so kind and patient. He gently walked us through every step on our special day abroad the Star of India. The best day of our lives. Thank you!

Profile Picture Laura, 4/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Great guy, was willing to meet our needs!

Profile Picture Cody, 4/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Honestly, this man and his team are indeed gifts from above... I called on short notice due to my fiancé having to travel abroad. We wanted to make our union official before she left. I called multiple agencies and due to a holiday conflict many couldn't commit. Well none expect Pastor Mike. He made our day the most warm and heartfelt experience ever. Our children were so happy and this was all possible because of this kind man and professional.. Thank you again, we are still married and still happily in love...
-Josh

Profile Picture J, 3/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Where do we begin with Pastor Mike Mitschke?! What an amazing Godly man. From the moment we step into his home to meet him for the very first time, he treated me and my fiancé (then) like we were family. He answered every question we had for him. He even gave us some examples of things to say in our ceremony. Which made it so convenient and easy for us. Pastor Mike, thank you so much for giving us your time and for marrying Arron and I. We couldn't have picked for a better Pastor to marry us. We are so blessed!

With love,
Arron and Janelda Bradford

Profile Picture Janel, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were so lucky to have Pastor Mike officiate our wedding. He married my parents and my grandparents. You are in good hands with him. I went through his ceremony suggestions, and after meeting with him in person he made some more very thoughtful suggestions tailored to his impression of me and my husband. We cut and pasted and added, and really made it a special and unique ceremony.

Profile Picture Carly, 8/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Mike Mitschke provided everything and more as an officiant for our wedding. His calm, gracious, warm professional manner contributed greatly to our special day. We were so pleased and honored to have him conduct our service.

Profile Picture User7499866, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Mike is a wonderful man and fantastic pastor who will go the extra mile to make sure everything is in order for your big day!! He offers so many choices in the style of wedding you prefer and the verbiage you want to use to convey your love and beliefs. We highly recommend him - you won't be sorry!! Thank you - Stefanie & Peter Bennett!!!!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would pay double to use Pastor Mike. I was so scared picking someone online from Canada to marry us in the states but my gut feeling was he was going to be great. Oh was I right. He was professional yet had a warm heart and made everything so comfortable and easy. He was early on arrival and had all the paper work ready for us and the ceremony was exactly as planned. I believe we were his 3000ths wedding ceremony If you are looking for a fantastic gentle soul this is defineltly the person you are wanting to make your day extra special.

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Mike was an excellent choice for our destination wedding. He was completely professional and prepared. He made our little service feel so heartfelt and intimate. He was a perfect choice for us. It was as if a dear friend was performing the service.

Profile Picture Jan, 3/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Mike was awesome! He had tons of options for us to pick and chose from to create our perfect ceremony as well as accommodating anything custom we wanted to add. He was easily available for questions and said we could change anything right up to the wedding. He was so easy to work with and very personable and actually added a sense of calming to our wedding jitters! I would recommend Pastor Mike to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Joe, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed

Pastor Mike provides awesome service by meeting with us, planning our day, and giving great advice. His response is excellent in meeting prior to our wedding day. He is extremely Profesional based on his life experiences. Pastor Mike has a great presence, great voice, and tells a story like no other. And lastly, he is very flexible in our planning, timing of our ceremony, and he truly does care. No matter what age group, he knows how to reach people with his presence, voice, and demenour. Thank you Pastor Mike!!

Profile Picture Roland, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Mike was such a wonderful officiant and adviser through the marriage process. Friends and family commented that the ceremony was beautiful and he was such a calming presence. He advised us before, during, and after our wedding day through both the ceremonial and paperwork aspects of the wedding. Thank you!

Profile Picture Monica, 9/19/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We found Pastor Mike through our wedding planner, Hannah Smith Events. He has a pretty good reputation on Yelp as well! He is a very nice and personable man, and we were honored to have him as our officiant!

I didn't know what to expect when contacting officiants, but Pastor Mike made everything so easy for us! He emailed us a "build your own ceremony" packet, and I easily designed exactly what we wanted for our wedding day! I felt empowered to keep traditions I like and add our own twist, instead of feeling tied to a certain program sequence. Before the wedding, I typed out our ceremony and emailed it to him. I do recommend consulting with him in person, as meeting and chatting with him really sealed the deal. We were excited about our wedding day!

We knew we wanted to include filipino traditions (unity candle, cord, veil, and coins) and Pastor Mike was familiar with all of it. On the day of our wedding, the ceremony was seamless and he did a superb job! You could really tell he was at ease and has lots of experience, and there were no unwanted surprises.

Pricing was great, communication easy, and our wedding ceremony was fabulous! He sent in our marriage license to the county and we didn't need to do anything!

We highly recommend Pastor Mike to all couples looking for an officiant!

Profile Picture Marcia, 9/6/15, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Pastor Mike Mitschke is exactly what we were hoping for in an officiant -- genuine, wise, kind, reliable. He is flexible with meeting arrangements as well as ceremony structure. My favorite interaction was when we first met Pastor Mike. When we were brainstorming ideas for ceremony structure, he began reciting marital-passage options by heart. My (to be) husband and I were holding hands and started to tear up because Pastor Mike had such a sincere delivery. It is obvious that Pastor Mike truly enjoys his work. He has a strong voice and is a sweet man. You will be lucky to have him for your wedding.

Profile Picture Julia, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Pastor Mike was amazing. He was so helpful when planning our ceremony and added personal touches that made it meaningful to us and our friends and family. Our ceremony was beautiful and he made us feel comfortable and relaxed and we were completely stress free! I would highly recommend him and his expertise. He is a wonderful and kind man.

Profile Picture sheryl, 8/22/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Mike was very nice to work with for our wedding. Always prompt, helpful and a great value. His ceremony worksheet was great to have for us since we were very unsure of how we wanted our ceremony to go.

Profile Picture L, 6/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Mike made our wedding heartwarming, meaningful and we will always thank him for that!!

We were so thankful that we had the opportunity to get married in California with our close family and friends. His words and kind voice made our ceremony so much more memorable!!

We thank you so much for making our day very very Special!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Profile Picture User4785207, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Mike was so wonderful! He truly cares about the couples that he works with. He went the extra mile for us by helping us obtain our marriage license, so we wouldn't have to stress about going to the administration building ourselves. He was very personable and he took the time to get to know my husband and I when we met to go over our vows. He helped make our wedding day so special! Thank you Pastor Mike!

Profile Picture User3468490, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Pastor Mike is amazing! He made our ceremony very beautiful. We love his voice! His voice sounds like a professional movie stars voice & even made our wedding video stand out. We're so happy with the service he provided. He was able to take care of our marriage license since we don't live in San Diego. When we got to the venue he had everything ready for us. We're so glad we hired Pastor Mike. Thank you so much for making our day so perfect & beautiful!

Profile Picture Mairah, 10/11/14, 9 Reviews