Pastor Mary Mazzullo Reviews

38 | Salisbury, MD

38 Reviews for Pastor Mary Mazzullo

Melissa · Married on 06/23/2013

Pastor Mary was really incredible. I was in Ocean City for my youngest daughter's soccer tournament so I decided to renew my vows with my husband. Kevin and I (Melissa) just had our 20th year wedding anniversary. I wanted my 3 children to see and be a part of the love that Kevin and I still have for each other. Pastor Mary was very flexible and when I found out that my daughter's last game was later than we expected she was able to work with me on the time, besides that she suggested great ideas. I hope she's around for my 40th so we could do this all over again. I would highly recommend her, she is very professional too.

Sincerely, Melissa Walsh

Sent on 06/28/2013

Amelia A. · Married on 06/11/2013

We loved working with Pastor Mary while planning our wedding ceremony. At times we were indecisive and she was very flexible with our changes. She was very quick to respond to all of our emails, and full of ideas that would make our day even more special. The day of our wedding she was more than helpful with our guests and very accommodating to our children, Working with her to plan our special day was a wonderful experience, and made for a flawless occasion. Many of our friends that attended our ceremony have asked how they can include her in theirs. We are more than happy to recommend her to anyone wanting to have a perfect and beautiful day, one that they will never forget because Pastor Mary is simply amazing....
    Amelia and Anna Andrews-Allen

Sent on 06/20/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/01/2013

I knew I wanted Pastor Mary to be the officiant for my wedding before I had a guest list or even a dress! Her personality, voice, and genuine desire for my day to be perfect helped to put me more at ease, and she went over and beyond to make sure everything was what we really wanted, and went smoothly. Mary helped me come up with a unique ceremony idea, and then she even pulled it together herself and made it happen! It was a blessing to have found her, and a joy to have her there with me on the biggest day of my life to date. Thank you Mary. For everything.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Bruce S. · Married on 05/04/2013

We could not have asked for a more perfect day (0ther than the wind and cold). Pastor Mary was so helpful and just a joy to work with. She took our special day and made it just that much more special. The set-up was beautiful and the ceremony was all that we could have asked for. I have told all my friends where to go to in Ocean City to get married and would recommend Pastor Mary as THE ONLY officiant in Ocean City. I had contacted different officiants and Pastor Mary was the ONLY ONE who got back to me in a timely manor and was quick to answer any questions I had no matter how big or small they seemed. Thank you so much for all that you did. You're the BEST!

Sent on 05/06/2013

Thank you Pastor Mary for EVERYTHING you did to make our day just that much more special. You are so talented and such a beautiful person.
    Not knowing exactly what to expect for our Same-Sex Wedding, we were more than delighted with every single person we worked with and who made our Wedding Day the most amazing and spectacular day we have ever experienced.
    We loved you, and your photographers were Over The Top with professionalism and fun.
    Thank you so much for being there for us and our Wedding Day. Bruce and Shawn

Sent on 05/16/2013

Melanie · Married on 05/04/2013

My husband and I are glad that we chose pastor Mary to officiate our wedding. She was more than willing to answer all our questions and had great advice for planning an out of state wedding. We are so thankful and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Laurie · Married on 06/11/2012

This is a longggg overdue thank you for performing our wedding ceremony back on June 11th (wow - it's our 4 month anniversary already). Our busy lives just took over and we were remiss in sending you a note with our thanks.

It was the most special day of our lives and we appreciate everything you did to make it memorable. We especially liked that you added our one poem back into the ceremony...that was a wonderful surprise. We couldn't have asked for anything more. The weather & beautiful sunrise was breathtaking, the ceremony was perfect and we just loved the beautiful photos.
    Thanks again for being part of that most sacred time with us.
    Warmest regards... Laurie & Christopher

Sent on 10/18/2012

Laurenz · Married on 07/09/2014

Pastor Mary was so kind and fun and really made us feel comfortable. The setup was beautiful, the ceremony was a perfect blend of tradition and humor, the photos were gorgeous, and the whole experience was a joy.

Thank you!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Heather · Married on 09/01/2014

Pastor Mary was very helpful from the beginning to the end, from helping us chose a location that would best suite our wedding, to getting us prepared for our photos! She was prompt,kind, courteous & pleasant! definitely would recommend her to any couple that wants to have the ideal beach wedding!!

Sent on 12/25/2014

4.2
      3.0

Pastor Mary was wonderful to work with. She responded to emails promptly and professionally. She was also very flexible, we were married at 6am and she was there early with bells on! She was also very helpful with photos/poses which we were very grateful for. We told her to write vows for us and they were beautiful and perfect for us. All in all we had a wonderful intimate beach wedding and we highly recommend her as an officiant.

Sent on 06/12/2014

0.6
      2.0
      0.5

I would not recommend this service to ANYONE!! Very hard to contact and communicate with closer to the date. Pastor Mary lost my email regarding our rehearsal and then said she could probably make it but had to do it at a certain time because she was busy. So changing our time for not only our rehearsal but the dinner as well we adjusted. Pastor Mary showed up for our rehearsal and then told us she had to use a replacement for our ceremony the NEXT day!! There was no notice of this change and she should have brought the replacement minister to the rehearsal! The replacement pastor, Mr Muir, did not answer phone the next day and we were trying to contact him with change of venue because of inclement weather. After MULTIPLE Calls he was finally reached the day of the ceremony. Then he called my husband the wrong name during our ceremony!!! My husband had introduced himself before the start of the ceremony and the Pastor was reading off of an IPAD so he should have had the correct name. But we the ceremony starts of "We are here to celebrate the marriage of "Amy" and "Bob" and the grooms name is "Chris", THAT IS BAD!!! I emailed Pastor Mary and she just replied it happens and it seemed like everyone made light of it. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!

Sent on 12/07/2013

0.0

DO NOT USE THIS PASTOR, SHE IS A SCAM ARTIST! She took our money and cancelled and has since disappeared from all communication. Pastor Mary cancelled on 11:15pm 2 days before our wedding, due to family issues, yet come to find, on her Facebook page, she was talking about a wedding conference she had just gotten back from. We had been speaking with her directly, face to face, and via email for over a year!!!!

My finance and i received an email from her, stating she had a family emergency, which was a lie, and she was not going to attend our rehearsal or wedding, and had set up up with a Pastor Bota. We did NOT receive ANY contact information for this "Pastor" nor was our contact information provided to him. We IMMEDIATELY emailed Pastor Mary back about our concerns with not having this new Pastor's contact information, as we have been searching, gaining, and building a relationship with our Pastor for over a year. We did NOT hear back from Pastor Mary, and frantically, the day before the wedding, realized we could not take a massive leap of faith to see if someone just happened to show up for not, and therefore paid way out of pocket to find a last minute replacement. No one should have to go through that stress 2 days before their wedding. I and my mother, then emailed Pastor Mary back regarding that we had to made a split second decision, as we had still not heard from her, relating to finding another pastor, and requested a full refund do to the unprofessional way she handled getting in touch with me and my finance. We both STILL, a week later, have yet to hear from her. The last email i got from Pastor Mary stated that she would be refunding me for the "photographer" she was pushing us to use, even though we had sent repeated messages for over a month in advace, that we did not want the photographer, and her last note said she would have the check in the mail immediately. That was september 12th, it is now september 20th, and still no check.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Pastor Mary Mazzullo's reply:

Dear Pride & Allison ~ I was VERY disappointed to not be at your wedding. As soon as we realized that we were needed right away in Carolina, I contacted another Pastor. I went to his home with your printed ceremony and all of the details we had discussed - including the surprise that both of your Mothers had contacted me about.
    Pastor Boda is one of the kindest and most giving people you would ever want to know, and he responded immediately to help me, by taking your rehearsal and ceremony as well as another rehearsal and two additional ceremonies that I had to miss.
    I sent an email first to your Mother, reassuring her that the Pastor would be there, and knew all about the surprise. Then I sent an email to you and Allison to also assure you that in my absence, Pastor Boda would be there for rehearsal and ceremony, and that he knew exactly what you wanted.
    In the rush of making sure that he had everything he needed, and in getting the information to you and to your Mother - then pack - I did not send his phone number. I do not have Internet access while driving, nor email sent to my phone, so I never saw an email from you. My phone did not ring, nor did I receive a voice mail or text from you. You have my personal cell #. I was unaware there were questions re: the information that I sent to you and your wife as well as your Mother, assuring all, that even in my absence (as it says in my contract) that another Minister would be there for you.
    After nearly a year, you cancelled the photography a month away - such short notice precluded him from getting any other work - so I still pay him. I have told you I would refund that amount to you anyway. I also pay the Pastor for his time and travel for showing up and changing his plans to be there for you. Its the right thing to do.
    I did attend a conference that I attend every year, that began on Tuesday, 2 days after your wedding, that had absolutely nothing to do with your ceremony.
    Pastor Mary

Melissa · Married on 08/16/2014

0.0

What was to be the most wonderful day of my like turned out to be the most stressful day of my life. Have emails from Pastor Mary stating that our ceremony was set for 6:30pm on the beach and because I wasn't standing on the pier until 6:32 and waiting for her to tell me to come down she charged us and extra 150.00. We could not help traffic or the fact that my family went to other part of beach not to mention having to wait to pay to get in. Then she tells me she wasn't going to start until I smiled by this time I wanted to flip. We had already paid 300.00 for a 15 min ceramony. She wasn't going to give us our paperwork back until we gave her the money. Will never use this service or recommend this service to anyone. She was all about money. And when I emailed her to tell her to check the email she sent me that stated everything was to start at 6:30 of course we got no reply. Worst service ever.

Sent on 08/17/2014