Pastor Alison Reviews

1 User photo

• Sisy
    Sisy Married on 10/06/2019

Highly Recommend Alison

Alison is very professional. She is very experienced of any tiny things might happen during the ceremony. Because of Alison we have a very smooth ceremony. She also responded quickly and very patient. Everyone loves her smile. We would highly re command Alison. If you are looking for a good officiant, don't hesitate to contact Alison you won't regret that.

Pastor Alison's reply:

Thank you, Sisy! Your wedding is one I will never forget. Blessings on your marriage and all good wishes for your happy future!
  • Sydney
    Sydney Married on 07/13/2019

Interfaith ceremony

Pastor Alison was the only officiant we met with, and we knew we wanted to book her immediately. During the process, she was very communicative and helpful. Our interfaith ceremony went smoothly, and her demeanor relaxed our congregation.

Pastor Alison's reply:

Thank you, Sydney! You and Dan spread joy wherever you go. It was a delight to officiate for you. Blessings as you go forward into your future.
    Kimberly Married on 07/14/2018
    Pastor Alison was the best! She helped us make a custom ceremony that fit our needs. She took the time to come our our rehearsal dinner and gave us so many helpful tips to ensure we would be prepared for everything that would happen during the ceremony. Pastor Alison even helped to bustle my dress after the ceremony! She truly has a great spirit and energy to her and made the day beautiful. We would highly recommend her to anyone.

Pastor Alison's reply:

Yours was a memorable event. Thank you for being great to work with! You are dream clients. It was my deep pleasure to be part of your day.
    Caitlyn Married on 05/17/2018
    Pastor Alison is an ideal fit or couples seeking a warm, kind, lovely officiant. She was flexible and accommodating about our beliefs and gave us a multitude of options for our ceremony script. Thank you Pastor Alison!

Pastor Alison's reply:

You two are a lovely couple, and a delight to work with. Blessings as you forge into your future!
  • I
    Ian Married on 05/17/2018
    Alison is absolutely fantastic. She made us feel at ease and her service was exactly what we hoped for. Strongly recommend her!

Pastor Alison's reply:

Thank you, Ian! I truly enjoyed working with you both. Be blessed as you continue your awesome lives together.
    Michelle Married on 04/24/2018
    Alison is an incredible officiant: experienced, sincere, relaxed, humorous, gracious, and positive. As an experienced wedding photographer, I understand the incredible gift it is to have a genuine, calm yet joyous soul officiate a wedding. I wholeheartedly recommend her to every couple that wants to have a truly wonderful experience at their ceremony. I've loved working with her in the past and look forward to the day our paths cross again in the future!

Pastor Alison's reply:

Thank you, Michelle! I learned some of my tricks from you! It has been an honour to work with you, and I look forward to seeing you again one day.
    Mallorie Married on 03/31/2018
    We were so glad to have had Pastor Alison officiate our wedding. She really helped make the ceremony special! During planning, she was super responsive and walked us through all the details while making us feel completely ease. Everything was perfect!

Pastor Alison's reply:

I will never forget your sunny, lovely ceremony. So happy to be a part of your special day.
    Luise I. Married on 03/31/2018
    Pastor Alison officiated out marriage wonderfully! And also helped us before with all our questions to make sure we can just enjoy our day. Thank you very much!

Pastor Alison's reply:

I'm so glad your service was all you wanted it to be. That means I did my job just right. Blessings as you go forward into your beautiful life!
    Thomas Married on 10/08/2017
    Alison was a joy to work with from beginning to end. We highly recommend her to officiate your special day. She will forever hold a special place in our hearts!

Pastor Alison's reply:

It was mutual! I fell in love with you two as a couple, and was delighted to be part of such a joyful day. Thank you!
    Emma N. Married on 06/24/2017
    She offered lots of terrific suggestions to make our tenth anniversary service something very special. We were honored to have her officiate our vow renewal. We highly recommend Pastor Alison.

Pastor Alison's reply:

And what a beautiful day it was! Thank you for the honor of officiating.
    Marlies Married on 04/29/2017
    Alison planned and conducted two wedding ceremonies I attended in the past year - her own wedding and my daughter's. On both occasions she brought about an event that was unique, beautiful, and focused on the feelings and commitment that truly matter in the celebration. Our own and my son-in-law's families are very diverse in terms of ethnic origin and spiritual practices, and Alison worked with this and found a way to make it meaningful for all of us. Thank you, Alison!

Thank you, Marlies! You know how much I love my job. xox
    Amy Married on 09/07/2016
    We just got married 2 months ago by Pastor Alison. From the very beginning, we knew she was going to do an amazing job. She gave us the opportunity to fully customize our whole ceremony, but also guided us along the way and gave us an amazing selection of text to use as a starting point. I was beyond delighted with the ceremony itself, the whole thing went completely smoothly and everyone loved the tone and how it flowed. To make things even better, she went above and beyond even after the ceremony, helping smooth out wedding events and even helped me bustle my dress. I couldn't imagine our day with anyone else as our officiant. Thanks to Pastor Alison our ceremony will always be remembered affectionately by many, and we couldn't have done it without her help! I can't recommend her enough.

Pastor Alison's reply:

It was a special day for me too! Such a great memory.
    Elizabeth Married on 07/12/2015
    Alison was perfect! It was hard for us to find a minister of faith who was willing to use element from both our Christian and Jewish backgrounds, but she worked with us to create a ceremony that fit our needs. she designed exactly the type of ceremony that we were hoping for! If you are need of someone to officiate your wedding I would highly recommend Alison!

Pastor Alison's reply:

Thank you! Yours was a ceremony I particularly enjoyed creating. Such great memories! Thank you again for the privilege of working with you.
    Joe Married on 12/12/2011
    Alison was perfect! She worked with us to create a ceremony that fit our needs. We never felt pressure and she offered some great pointers that helped make our day truly special. If you are need of someone to officiate your wedding I would highly recommend Alison!

Pastor Alison's reply:

Thank you, Joe! I was so happy you were pleased with the service. many blessings as you continue your married life!
    Eden Married on 07/02/2011
    Pastor Alison performed our wedding and did such a wonderful job! She has lots of material if you need ideas, and I felt no judgment from her for not wanting to go with a traditional religious ceremony. She really made it a low-stress part of the wedding planning process :)

Pastor Alison's reply:

Yours was such a beautiful wedding. Thank you for your kind words!
    Julie Married on 08/21/2010
    Pastor Alison was a huge part in making our day special. She was SO accommodating to what we specifically wanted for our ceremony, which was to include my daughter and my now husband to recite vows to my daughter as well as me. Seeing as we came as a package deal! Alison was so in tune with us and gave us exactly what we wanted and envisioned. She is such a wonderful caring person. Thank you Alison! You are such an amazing person and fantastic at everything you do! The Gale Family

Pastor Alison's reply:

I have done many weddings, but yours is one I can never forget. Thank you for the very kind words. You were lovely to work with too!
    Marcia Married on 05/03/2010
    Obviously I loved our service and Alison's guidance in helping us design one that was just right for us. She is a great listener and a warm and genuine human being.

Pastor Alison's reply:

Thank you! Your wedding will always hold a special place in my heart!