Passion Flowers Design Reviews

21 | Buellton, CA

21 Reviews for Passion Flowers Design

Nicole · Married on 11/12/2016

Laura was a joy to work with. The name Passion Flowers is very suiting because as soon as we met Laura we could tell she had a true passion for her work! The floral arrangements she created for our wedding were beyond stunning. Every detail was gorgeous and exactly what we had hoped for. We would recommend her services to any couple looking for an amazing florist!!!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Linda · Married on 05/16/2015

My daughter's wedding and reception were held at Firestone Vineyard in Los Olivos - it's a beautiful venue but Laura's floral creations made it spectacular! Her creativity, perfectionism and artistry showed in every arrangement. My daughter was so pleased at how Laura completely understood her vision with regard to colors and displays - everything was just as she imagined it. Laura's professionalism, clear contracts, prompt communication and enthusiasm made it a joy to work with her!

Sent on 06/09/2015

I was so excited I was able to work with Laura for my wedding. I told her the colors I like, and pretty much gave her free reign. I've followed her on Facebook for a while and trusted she would come up with something amazing. I was not disappointed. Everyone raved about the flowers.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Selena · Married on 10/19/2013

Even though I did not see what type of flowers were going to be at my wedding, I trusted Laura's vision and everything turned out beautifully! The colors and type of flowers she picked matched our vision.

Deena · Married on 09/08/2013

Laura is a true artist with flowers....omg, sooooooo gorgeous! Her advice and recommendations were stellar...the wedding was at Firestone Vineyards and Laura produced the most stunning array of organic, in-season arrangements and styles fitting for all sites at the venue. The trellis decoration was magnificent...the Barrel Room and even the Ladies Room was adorned with the perfect arrangements. And the reception in the courtyard was beyond gorgeous. Laura recommended a "landscape" for the head table...it was to die for! And the centerpieces were so beautiful. For our table numbers she used a rustic branch to hang each "aged" shipping tag. Seriously, if you want to view pictures got to instagram #luvbrennanwedding Hire Passion Flowers and you will be thrilled! She even brought extra boutineers for the men--good thing b/c we needed them These were not the typical flowers....waaaaaay nicer and waaaaay more organic and very californian!

Sent on 09/22/2013

Laura was a great florist and was able to make my wedding perfect! She was able to make a good description of what she could do and discussed ideas with me and was extremely responsive when we made revisions, again and again. I had no problems and her services were a great value to us. Exactly what I needed!

Sent on 01/11/2014

Carroll · Married on 08/31/2013

My wedding flowers were gorgeous! Everyone raved about them and how beautiful our table setting was. It inspired a friend of mine who was getting married in October to use the wood boxes...such a nice accent!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Tess · Married on 08/24/2013

Most beautiful flowers, exactly as I had pictured for my wedding and more!
    Laura was extremely helpful, professional and kind.
    I had some challenging requests as far as the ceremony site and she went above and beyond to help make it happen.

Carinne · Married on 07/04/2013

Laura at Passion Flowers Design provided me with the perfect flowers to suit me and my wedding! Everything was so beautiful and she was very professional. She was very flexible through the whole process and made it so that I had one less stress when planning. I had totally unique and amazing flowers, and I can't thank Laura enough for all she did to make my wedding perfect!

Sent on 01/13/2014
  • W

Wendi · Married on 06/29/2013

If you have the chance to hire Laura Cogan of Passion Flowers Design for your wedding or event, you are in for a treat!!! Laura is incredible- she was one of my absolute favorite vendors to work with for our special day. From the moment I contacted her, I knew I was in good hands. She was extremely thorough, very responsive, and was attentive to all the details and questions that we had for her (which was important since we were planning long distance). Not only were our florals absolutely gorgeous, fresh, and the exact image I had envisioned and described to her, but she totally went out of her way to add a chuppah for our wedding! And it was STUNNING! Laura brought artistry, charm, and a beautiful presence to our wedding day. I loved my bridal bouquet so much that my mom took it home to dry it for me! Passion Flowers was one of the BEST decisions we made on our wedding vendors. You will absolutely LOVE working with her!!!

Sent on 03/19/2014

Lucinda · Married on 02/18/2012

Laura Cogan at Passion Flowers was simply inspired! Our flowers were spectacular, but not only that, they were personal. Laura included my husband's favorite sweet peas and my special herbs in my bouquet, which made a lovely scent that kept catching me by surprise all day. I didn't want to put it down. The centerpieces were the talk of the tables. Everyone was asking, "Who did your flowers and what are these exquisite purple ones?" Also, she was so flexible and helpful in delivering the flowers and making sure everyone had what they needed. I cannot praise Laura and Passion Flowers enough!

Sent on 02/20/2012

Ellen · Married on 05/29/2011

Laura from Passion Flowers was an absolute delight to work with! She took my vague ideas and inspiration photos and turned them into an absolutely gorgeous wedding! The flowers for our arch were amazing and our centerpieces were adorable. She collected antique glass bottles for us and displayed beautiful blooms in each one. Our bouquets were exactly what I requested and lovely! Laura, unlike some other florists, is flexible to work with and doesn't get cranky if you need to cut back on some pieces of your floral design. Can't recommend her highly enough!!!

Sent on 06/19/2011

Dominique · Married on 05/15/2011

We did not have a lot of ideas for flowers for our wedding. We sat down with Laura and explained to her what our vision was. She brought our vision to life! the flowers were perfect at our wedding! The colors were just what I had wanted and the types of flowers went together perfectly! Laura was very easy to work with, not only the day of the wedding but the year before the wedding. When I made changes she was very good about listening to what I wanted! Our flowers for the wedding turned out amazing and we are so thankful Laura at Passion Flowers made our day so special!

Sent on 05/30/2011

Alyssa · Married on 01/30/2010

The flowers were beautiful, she took my vision and made a reality...one even prettier than I imagined!

Sent on 02/24/2010

Christie · Married on 08/10/2013

Passion Flowers took the details of what I was looking for and made my wedding look like a dream. I would not have changed a thing. Michelle was a delight to work with and made everything stress free.

Sent on 12/04/2014

Amy · Married on 07/09/2011

Laura Cogan at Passion Flowers did a beautiful job on the bouquets and arrangements she created for our wedding. I used a lot of succulents and she was able to put together a unique bouquet that incorporated all of the colors and textures I was looking for. I called her pretty late in the planning process and she was extremely responsive and willing to help.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Nancy · Married on 08/01/2009

Our vision for floral arrangements at our wedding changed considerably over the months during which we were contracted with Laura. There was a lot of back-and-forth on our part and Laura was patient and worked with us, exhibiting no frustration, while letting us know when we would be incurring more expense, due to our still-developing idea of what we wanted. When requested, she made a mock-up of what we would be getting, which was invaluable to us in finalizing what we wanted. In the end, we were thrilled that she was able to interpret our wishes and the centerpieces were fabulous. She is professional in every way.

Sent on 08/28/2009

Michelle · Married on 05/27/2012

We held our wedding six hours away from home, which made it difficult to get good vendor recommendations. We found Laura on the web, and once we met with her we immediately knew that she was the right person for the job. She came to us with ideas and prepared questions to help us determine the right look and feel to make our wedding day beautiful and give us exactly what we wanted. She was also open to our ideas and listened to the things that we liked and didn't want.

On the day of the wedding we were so happy: the flowers were gorgeous! They were even better than I'd hoped for and they fit perfectly into the mood of the venue. Laura went out of her way to ensure that the flowers were delivered to the baker in time to put on the cake. Even more impressively, she also delivered flowers directly to my sister's house where we were getting ready and still made the extra trip to take the rest of our flowers out to the wedding venue.

Not only was she professional and timely, she was also flexible even up until the last minute. A few days before our wedding, we learned that my grandmother would be surprising us by attending the ceremony, and even on such short notice Laura created an additional corsage for her that matched the others. Laura is so sweet and very helpful and was wonderful to work with during what could otherwise be a stressful time. The bottom line is that Laura is talented at what she does and arranges beautiful flowers, providing first rate service the entire time. Anyone who hires Passion Flowers for their event is in for a treat.

Sent on 07/08/2012

Beautiful flowers! Thank you!

Sent on 01/12/2014

Laura was very kind and friendly. Flowers were great. She responded and set up an appointment right away.
    Other venders had very poor responses to our request for an appointment.

Matthew · Married on 07/03/2016

4.2
      3.5

Laura met with us beforehand at the venue and was very professional and available to us with any questions or concerns! Our flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 07/28/2016