Pascale Catering at Drumlins Reviews

10 | Syracuse, NY

10 Reviews for Pascale Catering at Drumlins

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2016

Pascales has a reputation of being the best catered food in Central New York and boy can I tell you that it's true. The food was amazing. Everything I could have ever wished for. I wanted to put on a wedding that people remembered and people are still talking about how great the food was.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Maureen · Married on 09/10/2016

Drumlins was perfect for our ceremony and reception. Their newly renovated ballroom was stunning with the drapes and uplighting. Laura was amazing to work with- she was incredibly responsive to emails/calls. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted for much of the decor, gift table, etc, and she had awesome suggestions that were carried out beautifully. The day of, Laura was so relaxed and cheerful that it helped keep everyone calm. We got SO many compliments from our guests on the food and how wonderful the staff was! They said the staff went out of their way to make sure everyone was happy and taken care of- that was so great to hear from guests. Overall a beautiful venue (beautiful view for outdoor ceremony!), perfect food, great service. I was so incredibly happy to spend my day at Drumlins. It will have a special place in my heart now!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/16/2016

I absolutely loved this venue. Everyone here was amazing and extremely helpful with my million questions. My wedding was the most amazing day of my life, and Drumlins helped make that possible! Will be recommending this venue to all friends looking for one :) Also ordered our cake with the reception venue and it looked EXACTLY like the picture I found online.

Sent on 07/10/2016

Working with Drumlins was fantastic!!! We worked with Reenie on all the details beforehand and Angie the day of. Reenie was such a help with all the details leading up to our reception and made the whole process stress free! We used Drumlins' centerpieces and brought all our name cards in 2 days before the wedding, so the day of the wedding I didn't need to think about any of it!

Drumlins' encouraged my husband, I and our parents to get a look at the reception hall all decorated before the cocktail hour started, just to allow us to enjoy the moment and also to make sure everything was exactly the way we wanted it. It was a nice touch and not one I would have thought to ask for.

Angie was fabulous! She's a living legend at Drumlins and she was AMAZING!!! Anything we needed, she was on it! Her and her staff even made sure we had cocktail appetizers at our head table when we sat down to eat (because honestly who has time to make sure they try everything at their cocktail hour!) and a to go container with each flavor of our wedding cake in it. I had so many comments from guests about how helpful Angie and her staff were and we were so glad to hear such wonderful feedback.

We did a buffet meal and I'm glad we did! There were so many great selections that we picked. The tenderloin Dianne and the Seafood Wellington were awesome!!! And of course no reception is complete without the flaming dessert presentation which was great!

The food was wonderful, the hall was beautiful and my husband and I are still having guests tell us it was the best wedding they've been to! We were extremely happy with Drumlins and would gladly have a reception here again!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Brenda · Married on 07/30/2011

Amazing- really made everything perfect and made me feel like a princess for the day!

Sent on 08/19/2011

Amy · Married on 08/02/2003

Provided an elegant, beautiful reception for a very reasonable price. Very professional and definitely know what they are doing.

Sent on 07/04/2008

Great food, renovated venue, and best of all good staff.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Rachel · Married on 08/01/2015

When we first looked at Drumlins, it was primarily because it was a large venue that could accommodate our wedding and Pascale's food has always been some of our favorite. Throughout the whole process, they worked diligently to make our wedding personal and exactly what we wanted. Although the room initially looked more like a conference room, it dressed up beautifully. We added draping throughout and it was well worth the money. We also ordered our cake through them and although we had a unique request, it turned out beautifully and we received many compliments on the cake. All in all, I have really nothing negative to say about our whole experience.

Sent on 06/27/2016
  • I

Katie · Married on 10/17/2015

3.8
      3.5
      3.5

This venue was a gem in the rough! The staff were very accommodating, quick to reply, and friendly to work with. We had a lot of special requests and they were able to help us with all of them! We had our reception here- we had a church ceremony.

Sent on 08/16/2016

Nicole · Married on 05/24/2015

2.2
      3.0
      1.5
      3.0
      1.5
      2.5

The end result was beautiful, and the food tasted delicious, but I did have some issues with the planning process. Working full time and trying to plan a wedding was difficult when they did not have availability after 5pm with few exceptions. It also took several days to receive email responses, making it hard at times to move forward with the process. They did work well with us when we went off menu and chose from the dinner menus instead of the wedding menu. On wedding day, the tables were too close to the photo booth and made the booth shrink to a seated booth instead of a large stand-up booth, and they also put a table right in front of the DJ (about 2 feet in front of him). There is plenty of room in the ball room, I do not know why it was necessary to be so crowded around the other vendors. I had a wonderful day, and the rooms looked beautiful in the end, but I feel that there could have been a little more accommodation along the way. I did love the option of adding an extra hour to the reception if we wanted to.

Sent on 08/04/2015