PartyZone! Productions Reviews

3.4
      2.5
      3.5
      3.0

I very much enjoyed the planning process with Cory. He is very professional and offered some great ideas to make our ceremony unique. The MC and DJ at our wedding did everything we asked all through the ceremony and played the specific songs at the right time. The only complaint is that we also provided specific songs to be played during the reception open dance time. We asked for Earth, Wind, and Fire, Marvin Gaye, Whitney Houston, and several other optional requests. We were warned that the list was too long and we wouldn't be able to fit all the songs in which was fine, but unfortunately several of our choices were replaced by generic Miley Cyrus or Icona Pop songs that didn't fit what we had planned and it was difficult to get our older family members to join us on the dance floor. All other requests we made were executed perfectly and the mc was very fun, especially during the newlywed game. Thank you for helping to make our day special.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Brooke · Married on 04/29/2017

3.2
      2.0

The officiant was being mic'ed while the family members were being seated, with audible mic-check's being said through the speakers. The family-seating song never played. The bridal party song only played for the last bridesmaid. The bridal march did not play until the bride was halfway down the aisle. The FoG was never mic'ed for his reading during the ceremony.
    We are not certain that uplighting was actually used at the reception hall, but there was a blinding spotlight that shined directly in many people's eyes.
    Several songs from Partyzone's OWN do-not-play list were played: Cupid shuffle, cha-cha slide, etc.
    At some point during the reception, the guests were asked to join in-hand around the bride and groom. This ceremony was never explained, nor were the bride and groom ever asked if they wanted this to happen. The ceremony ended up being the bride and groom standing in the middle of a circle, while the guests watched them. We are not certain what that ceremony was supposed to be, as it just ended without much explanation.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Bethany · Married on 09/17/2016

2.2
      0.5
      1.0
      2.0

My parents, fiancé, and I ended up very disappointed. I was under the impression Corey would be one of the DJs working our wedding. He was not there; instead we had 2 other men we had never met. The lights were set up purple and pink every other light instead of fading in and out. They played very little of the songs requested on my list. My fiancé and I several times had to request songs from the list they were already given. Other than our first dance song, they played maybe 2 slow songs the entire night which was a disappointment on the most romantic night of your life. The dance floor was empty most of the night. They did not play music from different generations; most of the music played was rap and hip hop. We had several complaints from many people on the poor dance music being played. The photo bubble was a very expensive joke. They acted like they didn’t know what we were talking about at first. They only had the whiteboard and camera person out for the very beginning of the reception. It was eventually MIA and my fiancé had to ask what happened to it. They found it in the back room where the groomsmen had been getting ready earlier that day. It was not advertised, most of my guest did not even know we had it or if they did, where to find it. No one was approached with it after they had consumed alcohol (I asked the few people that did have photos taken and they all said they were at the beginning before the party even started.) I ended up with 15-20 actual photo bubble photos, the rest was random pics of the reception (we had a photographer for that…this is not what we paid for) as well as copied engagement photos that we already had. A lot of the pictures are blurry and poor quality. We had hoped to come home from our honeymoon to see what our guests had noted so that we could have a laugh at how much fun our guest had. It was a complete waste of money. If we had known, we would not have paid for it to begin with. We are very unhappy overall.

Sent on 10/24/2016