PartyZone! Productions Reviews

178 | Louisville, KY

178 Reviews for PartyZone! Productions

Christine · Married on 09/24/2011

Party Zone was exactly what we needed for our wedding venue. With their package, we received lighting and music all in one. The DJ's added flair and formality at the right moments and lead us through our reception flawlessly. They are entertainers as well as planners and will help you through planning and production for your special event with a state of the art sound system, lighting, and any special additions you need. They have, or will get, any songs you could ever want at your reception. Bonus* They use awesome BOSE equipment!

Sent on 02/09/2012

Stephen · Married on 08/07/2010

To say that PartyZone was merely a DJ for my daughter's wedding reception is really an understatement. Corey managed the entire flow of the event and it was wonderful.

I highly recommend their services.

April · Married on 12/19/2009

“Our event was flawless and everyone had a
    great time...the music was energizing and
    fun! We especially loved the photo DVD’s to
    show off all our employees over the years!
    Thank you very much PartyZone!!!”
    PMR Companies LLC

Sent on 02/24/2010

Courtney · Married on 12/31/2017

Shawn was great, we had a blast

Sent on 01/04/2018

Robert · Married on 05/28/2017

These guys are the best team in town. Great service, excellent attention to detail and very flexible. They were great!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Joshua · Married on 12/13/2014

Party zone also provided a photo booth for my reception. Cory and his company are extremely flexible, they have tons of varieties in music, and their dj's are very interactive with the crowd. Amongst a wedding party full of non-dancers, they got people on the dance floor. Amazing!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Brooke · Married on 03/08/2014

We had a great experience using PZP for our wedding.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Michael · Married on 12/31/2013

PartyZone is wonderful! They added real value to our wedding. They did a nice job of transitioning the music from old to new stuff, and were very accommodating of some customizations we had (e.g., a video and a slide show). It's clear that the DJ had learned a lot from his past experiences and was bringing 100% effort to our wedding. I can't say anything bad about PartyZone!

Sent on 01/02/2014

Christina · Married on 09/21/2013

Cory was very professional and helped personalized my wedding. I had a unique venue and had different requests - he personalized my package to fit my needs and helped make my wedding a success! Everyone had a great time and he helped us navigate through the evening and stay on schedule!

Heather · Married on 06/30/2017

Dj services were great and they definitely helped set the tone of our reception! If I were to do it over, I wouldn't pay extra for the market lights because in our venue I didn't notice them very much. Dj was great

Sent on 07/18/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/23/2016

PartyZone Productions was a great addition to our wedding. From help during the planning process to keeping things on time and moving during the ceremony and reception we couldn't have asked for anything better. Best of all our family and friends wanted to know who we used because they were SO good and had everyone out on the dance floor!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Great DJ! Kept the party going all night. Went above and beyond!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Samantha · Married on 11/15/2014

Cory and his staff were very flexible prior to the wedding and during the wedding as well. He made my husband and I feel very confident that are music would go off without a hitch for our ceremony and he allowed us to choose which songs we thought would best fit our reception.

Sent on 12/16/2014
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/08/2014

Very helpful throughout the entire process. Reception went great.

Sent on 11/19/2014
  • User5519676 · 2+ years ago

Corey was so helpful and always quick to respond to an email or phone call. Love these guys. They made our day perfect!!

Sent on 10/13/2015

I only heard a couple of the songs we actually requested, but we also didn't hear what was played during the cocktail hour, so they could have been played and we just weren't there to hear them. It didn't matter, however, as the songs that were played were great dance songs and he kept the party fun and exciting. I would highly recommend Partyzone and Corey was very easy to work with.

Sent on 09/06/2015

3.5

Everything went great the lights and set up were very well done. The sound and quality of the music was perfect, all of our guest could hear no matter where in the room you were located. Most of all the dance floor was packed and everyone enjoyed themselves!! Only disappointing this was when the lights came on the the night ended. Kind of wish the music would have kept going until we were ready to go and get a bill rather than just end things abruptly when everyone is in full party mode!!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Kathryn · Married on 10/15/2016

A lot of guests told me they requested songs that were never played. Some songs were good dancing songs that I would've liked to have been played. Other than that everything was great! We had a lot of fun and we had so many people out on the dance floor!

Sent on 10/24/2016

Kyrstin · Married on 10/15/2015

There were a few snags in our evening but overall Corey made our night run smoothly. He was a lot of fun and kept everything moving with no lulls in the party. Didn't play a requested song from the groom and forgot about the monogram we ordered until the night before the wedding but other than that, spot on! :)

Sent on 11/01/2015

Corey is a true professional. He orchestrates the entire event flawlessly.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Cory and Shawn were incredibly easy to work with and more than willing to make suggestions to ease the planning process.

Sent on 12/01/2015

3.5

Party zone stole the shoe at our wedding! They are amazing!!!!

4.2
      3.5

You did a great job regarding the weather and the terrain we had to deal with that weekend.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Misty · Married on 09/28/2013

3.5

We were so happy to find someone in such short notice for our wedding after having trouble with our other DJ. There were a few things that bothered me. We has a full list of music that was special to us and our guests that did not get played. I made sure the DJ had the list that night, but only heard 4 or 5 of our songs from our list played all night. The DJ announced my twin sister with my name, confusing guests who didn't know I was a twin even more. Also, the DJ played the terrible cake cutting song that we were clear that we did not want instead of our chosen song, "At Last". I later found out that a guest requested the chicken dance and was refused by the DJ. This was on your "do not play list", not ours, and a guest should NEVER be denied a song request. The kids would have loved that. All in all, everyone had a good time, the dance floor was packed all night, but we were disappointed that our song choices didn't get played. Why ask for a list if they aren't going to be played. We wanted it to be OUR party with songs that were special to OUR guest and US. I don't like to complain, but I just wanted to relay these things, because it is frustrating to spend so much time and so much money planning the most important day of your life, down to the second and you expect venders to do what was discussed, and instead they do whatever they want. What could we say then, and what can we do about it now? It was our day, and we shouldn't have been frustrated on the dance floor because our songs weren't being played, or the cake was leaning, or the BBQ chicken wasn't BBQ'd. It's over now, and nothing can be changed, and we didn't get what we asked for. GRRR!! Every little thing counts on your wedding day. Every mistake gets noticed by the bride and groom who worked so hard to plan. I hope you really read this and understand what I'm saying. Overall, we were satisfied with your services, we were just frustrated, and wish our songs had been played more.

Sent on 10/19/2013

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2017

They were really great to work with. They kept everyone up and dancing and they played all of the music that we both loved!

Sent on 07/10/2017