PartyZone! Productions Reviews

178 | Louisville, KY

178 Reviews for PartyZone! Productions

Monica · Married on 12/31/2013

Cory And His Staff Delivered 210 % Above And Beyond What They Said They Would We Are Very Pleased And Would Highly Recommend Them If You Want Top Quality Except No Substitute I Promise You Will Be Amazed
    Ours Was Outdoors And He Came Through With Additional Lighting When Our Other Vendor Could Not.
    In Fact We Are Planning My Other Daughters Wedding And Even Though It Will Be Out Of State We Will Have Cory And His Staff There Without A Doubt.

Monica & Jim

Thanks Party Zone Your Were Worth Every Dime !!!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Cory did an amazing job with our wedding. He not only provided music and entertainment; he also helped organize the timeline of the reception. We would absolutely recommend PartyZone to anyone planning a wedding.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Sarah · Married on 11/22/2013

Cory at PartyZone! Productions is AWESOME to work with...I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone, anytime!!! He has a wonderful personality, affordable and extremely professional. Once you have entrusted the job to him there is no more worries. Cory will ALWAYS be my first call for future entertainment needs:)

Sent on 12/04/2013
  • Z

Zulfi · Married on 10/12/2013

We looked all around for our big event and came to the conclusion that party zone productions was going to be our entertainment. The effort put through by Cory Leonardo and staff was amazing! He was extremely accommodating and personable. Everyone one who came out to our party was on the dance floor the whole time! We insisted that we have no line dances as we didn't care for them and he still made sure we got value for our money! Everyone was impressed by our light set up and Cory's mc-ing skills! I honestly can say that I would recommend PzP everyone I meet!

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2013

We had the best time in the world. Our wedding was so much fun. Cory from Party Zone was nothing but nice and professional. My husband and I wanted our wedding to have a special feel to it and Cory pulled it off better than we could have ever imagined. Thanks

Sent on 10/18/2013

Rented lights were exactly what we wanted and vendor worked within our time frame.

Matt · Married on 10/11/2013

I had complements from EVERY SINGLE ONE OF OUR GUESTS on how awesome our DJs were. PartyZone! truly delivered! From where they setup, their sound system, and the AWESOME big screen TVs, they made the night!

Sent on 10/25/2013

Katie · Married on 10/05/2013

Cory was great to work with from start to finish. We chose to have the special first dance song made for us, where our vows were recorded and played over sections of our song. Everyone loved it and had never heard of anything like that. We really enjoyed listening to the song again after our wedding too.
    Cory did a fabulous job DJ(ing) our wedding. The dance floor was packed all night and he even stayed later because guests didn't want to leave! We made a list of songs we liked, our guest requests and also a do not play list. He played a lot of our requested songs but really knew the right songs to play at the correct time. He took our likes into consideration and the mood of the event and made the best decisions possible to keep the party going.
    Most importantly, he walked my fiance and I through the entire night in our meeting two weeks before. We determined a game plan of what would happen when and also he provided great insight on how best to set up the room. We moved around our entire floor plan based upon his suggestions and his changes really made a difference on the efficiency of the space and enhanced the inclusive/welcoming feeling we wanted for our guests. I think at some point every person made it to the dance floor, even those who "hate" to dance. After that meeting we felt so much better about how the night would work and all questions and concerns were answered.
    Just listen to his advice and you will have a fabulous party!

Sent on 10/16/2013

The DJ was awesome!! Very entertaining and had the guest dancing the whole night!!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Kristin · Married on 10/05/2013

Absolutely loves Party Zone! They were amazing and got the crowd dancing

Sent on 11/15/2013

Kerrie · Married on 10/04/2013

Cory was an amazing DJ at our wedding reception!

Sent on 10/19/2013

Alex · Married on 10/04/2013

Simply put, Cory and PartyZone! Productions were wonderful. He was professional, attentive, and accommodating. He exceeded my expectations of a wedding DJ's responsibilities before the event, and far exceeded my elevated expectations for the actual event. When my wife and I arrived at the reception hall it was raining. Neither of us had an umbrella, as we did not expect it to rain. Cory went above and beyond his duties by meeting us at the limo with is umbrella and walked us into the event so that my wife would not get rained on; Cory unselfishly did. I can not say enough about Cory and our experience. Not only will I recommend Cory and PartyZone! Productions, I have already recommended him to friends who are starting to plan for their wedding. Cory and PartyZone! Productions were worth every penny! There is no doubt in my mind that if you choose them, you will have no regrets.

Sent on 10/22/2013

All I can say is....WOW! PartyZone handled everything for us. We figured we're only doing this once so we went ALL OUT. Cory handled the music for our wedding, the lighting for our venue, our monogram, our special dance, and kept the dance floor moving all night. I even got a picture of my grandma dancing! The event ended up going longer because no one wanted to leave. Cory made my wedding the BEST EVER!

Patrick · Married on 09/28/2013

Great job. Only improvement would have been to play all the songs we listed.

Sent on 10/20/2013

Mary · Married on 09/14/2013

Working with Cory of PartyZone! Productions was a complete dream. He is wonderful and is as nice and professional as they come. He uses state of the art DJ equipment and we used his uplighting services as well which set the mood and transformed my wedding into WOW! He took charge and offered us ease of planning and choosing songs and really the coordination of the entire night for us. Especially want to thank him for cutting a song and making it fit and timing it just perfect for my walk down the isle. Working with him was one of the best parts of my entire weddin' planning.

Kristina · Married on 09/13/2013

Corey was wonderful! He made the process of finding a DJ and setting up an itenerary SO stress free and FUN! I have recommended him to all of my friends and family for any and all events and will definitely look to him in the future! Great job!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Chris · Married on 09/13/2013

Party zone was awesome. Cory was very professional and more than willing to work with our ideas and what we wanted for our special day.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Alexandra · Married on 08/30/2013

Cory isn't just a DJ, he is like a day of coordinator. When my mom and I went to have our first visit, he laid everything out for us. He gave us a timeline, prepared us for what songs we would need to pick and was completely organized. This was all before even giving him a deposit. We knew right away that he would be great. I only called/emailed a handful of times before the wedding, but I always received a super quick response back. The week before we had the final consultation and I was super stressed that I didn't have some of my songs picked out. He had a huge list of songs to chose from and I couldn't have been happier. Every time I hear the song I walked down the aisle to, I tear up, he helped me choose it. During the reception, he kept us on schedule and was great. He kept the party going and even played some of the crazy requests that my guests asked for.

Jeff · Married on 08/22/2013

Cory is top notch professional, from the ceremony to the reception. He has state of the art equipment and the experience to keep your event flowing. Our guests were thoroughly entertained. Money well spent.
    Jeff Busch, Cecilia, KY

Sent on 10/25/2013

Shelly · Married on 07/27/2013

The DJ was awesome! Everyone loved the music and was dancing. They also helped with the ceremony music. I highly recommend them.

Tamika · Married on 07/20/2013

We had a customized first dance and everyone loved it! It was a hit! We also had the custom gobo lighting. It really added a uniqueness to our special day!

Ashley · Married on 06/29/2013

ABSOLUTELY wonderful in every way!!!!

Sent on 07/13/2013

Corey made Ashley and Matt's wedding reception one they will never forget. He is very easy to work with, very professional and quite entertaining. He was able to bring ideas to the reception that Ashley had not even thought of. Many of Ashley and Matt's guest told us it was the best wedding reception they had ever been to. Cory kept everything moving at the start so we could have all the memorable events taken care of so then our guest could enjoy themselves on the dance floor. We had Party Zone provide a DJ and Cory was our MC. We would recommend Party Zone/ Cory Leonardo to anyone, he was fantastic.

Randy · Married on 05/11/2013

We attended a friend's wedding where Corey of Partyzone was the DJ and we came away extremely impressed. During the process of planning our wedding, we visited a bridal show and just so happened to see Corey and Partyzone there. We decided to lock him up on the spot! Let me just say that all DJs are not the same. There is a certain art to it, much like photography or a wedding cake. You want someone who is going to engage the guests, guide the reception ceremony, and keep the party going. Partyzone did just that. Corey is the best. We received numerous compliments! I think we've all been to the wedding reception where there is no one on the dance floor, the songs stink, the speakers are awful, and the DJ has no personality. How awkward. I can honestly say that people were begging us to keep the music going because Partyzone was doing such a tremendous job. His ability to feel out the crowd and pick out songs that I wouldn't have thought of was incredible. His equipment is state of the art, and he's a really fun and energetic guy. The entire experience was top notch. I would highly recommend going with the music video presentation. It adds an entirely new dimension to the reception party! You won't regret it. Nor will you regret going with Corey and Partyzone!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Taylor · Married on 09/22/2012

Cory did an amazing job with the music at both my ceremony and my reception!!.. He kept things moving in a timely manner and the music he played was great!! We danced the night away!!! He also did the lighting for the dance floor and for my cakes!! He is very professional and when it came to letting all of the other vendors know how the day was going to go.. he was on top of it!!.. I had no worries with this man in charge!

Sent on 11/13/2012