PartyZone! Productions Reviews

178 | Louisville, KY

178 Reviews for PartyZone! Productions

Charlotte · Married on 09/01/2014

Corey was amazing! He made our wedding day even more beautiful with the up lighting for our reception! He was very professional and my wedding party knew exactly what to do. If you at looking for a DJ with great skills then Corey with Party Zone with the perfect fit!

Sent on 09/05/2014

Dagen · Married on 09/01/2014

Party Zone handled the music at my wedding. Cory was amazing and very personable. I really enjoyed myself and would recommend Party Zone to anyone needing this type of service. Platinum service Cory! Thanks!
    Mr and Mrs Dagen Hudson

Sent on 09/05/2014

Kendall · Married on 08/31/2014

Awesome group to work with, made or Wedding the best of the year!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Ashley · Married on 08/31/2014

Alain and Shawn area dynamic duo! They even surprised us with a few unique twists that put us as the center of attention and our guests engaged in the action. We were really impressed!

Sent on 09/26/2014

Mindy · Married on 08/29/2014

Cory and his team did a great job to make our small wedding feel and look like the grand event I as the bride pictured in my head. His attention to detail allowed for a night of smooth transitions and worry free celebrating. He and his assistant made sure we were where we needed to be at all times to ensure that all guests could enjoy all the planned events (cake cutting, toasts, garter and bouquet toss, etc). He also added his own flare to these events making them fun for all watching (and participating!). Leading up to the wedding we had no trouble finding meeting times, which was nice as both my husband and I worked normal work hours during the day. He made himself available in the evenings to allow for meeting times. On the day of the event he was there early and set-up completely before guests arrived. The set up is very professional looking. All wires and equipment are hidden. We could not have been happier with this service. I highly recommend purchasing the "custom first dance." It's a nice change to the normal routine and the compliments we received after the wedding regarding this were bountiful. It really is an unexpected and special surprise for all involved.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Kimberly · Married on 08/22/2014

Party Zone Production was the best DJ service ever! We booked Corey and his staff for our wedding and could not have asked for a better vendor! They made everything so easy for me (a bride who was overwhelemed) and made our wedding super fun! We had so many complements on how fun they made our reception and how nice they were! I honestly could have not picked a better company to DJ the biggest day of my life and we are so thankful for the staff and all they have done for us!!!!!! I eould recommend them to anyone and would definitly use there services again!!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Lizzy · Married on 08/17/2014

Excellent to work with. Very friendly and out going. Will work with you on anything you need. I loved the custom first dance! It was very beautiful and had everyone smiling and tearing up. The lighting was perfect. They helped with basically anything I needed that day and many days prior to my wedding. I absolutely recommend party zone productions for any event you have! Trust me you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/18/2014
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/16/2014

Cory at Party Zone was very responsive from the first time I contacted him and was easy to work with throughout the planning process. He and his colleague arrived early the day of the wedding to set up and everything was seamless. Cory did a great job during the reception to keep people on the dance floor and help manage the flow of events for the timeline we had created. We also rented a photo booth through Party Zone and our guests loved it. It was a great addition to the reception and it was nice that we did not have to use an additional vendor for that. I would definitely recommend Party Zone Productions!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Kayla · Married on 08/14/2014

PartyZone! Productions was awesome! Cory helped so much with making my wedding night amazing! He was very professional and kept the party going! I would have choose anyone else. If I ever need a dj again, I will pick Cory! & I've even suggested him to some of my friends who are getting married!

Sent on 08/31/2014

Johanna · Married on 08/09/2014

Cory and his team were absolutely amazing! They kept the party on time and going strong. Everyone has a great time!

Sent on 08/20/2014

Adriene · Married on 08/09/2014

Corey and Partyzone made every effort to ensure things went great all evening! More than just music, he kept the crowd engaged and focused during key moments and made sure things went as planned. Lighting was beautifully executed as well!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Betsy · Married on 07/26/2014

Cory is absolutely amazing! My blood pressure dropped immediately after we met with him. I felt like my wedding had a plan and the entire wedding planning immediately became less stressful! He's fun, he's animated, and everyone at the reception commented on how great he was. He's knows how to read a crowd.

Sent on 08/11/2014

Danny · Married on 07/26/2014

Corey provided outstanding guidance and entertainment for all parties included in our wedding. He and his his staff were punctual, systematic and thurough in handling our event and I would recommend using them for any entertainment event you are planning. We received a lot of compliments in regards to the DJ we used for our reception. He also provided and maintained a steady timeline for the evening which proved to be very helpful.

Sent on 08/12/2014

Kristen · Married on 07/19/2014

The best choice me and my family made. Party zone productions did everything we wanted and more!!! I will have them for future parties and hopefully our kids birthdays and weddings! Love love love Corey and his assistant!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Joshua · Married on 07/12/2014

Everything was excellent would definitely use you guys again for any event I would recommend you guys to anyone

Sent on 07/15/2014

Santina · Married on 07/12/2014

They provided music for our wedding ceremony(different site) as well as reception. They did a phenomenal job, I couldn't be happier!! Corey and his crew are wonderful, they are very professional and all around great guys! Your crazy to look elsewhere!

Sent on 08/27/2014

The DJ kept the night moving along and played great music that kept people dancing and having fun. We would recommend him to any friends or family. Thanks

Sent on 07/08/2014
  • Z

Zac · Married on 06/14/2014

Great DJ! Was extremely entertaining. Kept party going entire time, also went with the uplighting package and the place looked amazing! Pleasure to work with, extremely flexible and a great guy!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Randy · Married on 06/07/2014

PartyZone was awesome for our wedding!! They showed up on time and were extremely professional. They honored all song requests and their music selection was great. At the end of our reception, there were so many people left on the dance floor that we didn't want the party to end. We asked the DJ about the possibility of extending our time. We ended up paying them to stay an extra hour. Even after that hour, there were still 40+ people left on the dance floor well after midnight. I couldn't be happier with their DJ services.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Samantha · Married on 06/07/2014

We used Corey from Party Zone Productions for our ceremony and reception and he was absolutely amazing! He was the perfect mix of professional and fun and really made the evening flow smoothly.

He offers so many different services (uplighting, cake lights, TV's, etc) that really made our wedding stand out. We did the large uplighting package and it really added a huge element to our reception and was something that you don't see at every wedding!

I would highly recommend him for any event, but especially weddings!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Absolutly fantastic! Kept the dance floor packed all night and entertained everyone!

Lizzy · Married on 05/17/2014

Cory and his were did an AMAZING job. Their was never a time when the dance floor wasn't filled to the max. Both my photographer and videographer said in all the wedding they have been to they haven't seen a dance that consistently full. I will always recommend Party Zone!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Tim · Married on 03/22/2014

Very professional and flexible. Cory and his staff was informative, creative, and customer-friendly from the start (planning) to the inception of our wedding on March 22

Kristina · Married on 03/14/2014

They were fantastic! I really enjoyed working with Corey! They provided music and lighting, and they worked with the band we had as well.

Jessica · Married on 12/31/2013

Cory was incredible to work with. He made our dream wedding come true. Always willing to go that extra mile to make our special day stand out. Thank you for all of your hard work and keeping the party going :-) From the bottom of our hearts we thank you!

Sent on 01/02/2014