PartyZone! Productions Reviews

178 | Louisville, KY

178 Reviews for PartyZone! Productions

Blake · Married on 06/06/2015

Cory, the owner, was great and easy to work with. Met us on a Sunday for a consultation and made everything go off without a hitch. My next event in Louisville will definitely have PartyZone

Sent on 06/08/2015

Jessica · Married on 05/30/2015

I absolutely enjoyed working with Cory and Alec. They both made our special day even more perfect.

Sent on 06/02/2015
  • Z

Ziad · Married on 05/23/2015

Cory and the whole partyzone team were absolutely amazing. We could not have asked for a better DJ, and they kept the party going all night. We would recommend them as highly as possible.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Marcie · Married on 05/23/2015

Cory was hands down the best part of my wedding. My friends and family are still talking about him and the wedding was a month ago! I appreciated him even more after my husband and I attended a friend's wedding this past weekend…the DJ was horrible at judging the crowd and there were several times when literally everyone walked off the dance floor. My wedding was the complete opposite- I can't remember a time when my dance floor wasn't packed! Cory played every song we requested and was able to add his own personal touch that blended with our style perfectly. I seriously can't say enough good things about him and I highly recommend his services to any bride who loves to dance!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Karen/Bill · Married on 03/07/2015

I can't thank Corey enough for making our Daughter's wedding so memorable. He did everything he could to make the day special. We received many compliments on our DJ making our reception so much fun. The dance floor was full all night, and dancing only ended when the bride and groom left! I would recommend Corey to anyone, and will definitely use him again on any future weddings or events we may have.

Sent on 03/13/2015

Becki · Married on 03/07/2015

Party Zone Productions really made our entire reception a blast! They kept the party going and controlled the entire evening with all of the events. Money well spent!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Monique · Married on 02/28/2015

PartyZone Productions offers so much more then great music! Corey leads the entire reception and keeps the timing on point and the energy high! They helped our venue come to life with beautiful lighting and up lighting. Our ceremony was outdoors and they provided the speakers and electric they even had our officiant wear a mic so everyone could hear. The dance floor was a hit and everyone loved the phone music that they kept playing! There is no doubt they are the best!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Jenny · Married on 12/13/2014

I was very confident after meeting Jason and Cory that my wedding was in good hands. I was right. The night had amazing flow and was kept on track thanks to Jason. Absolutely the best decision!!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Taneshia · Married on 12/13/2014

Vendor was very professional and knowledgeable on help get what I needed. Arrived on time to setup and everything looked great. Would def recommend

Sent on 12/19/2014

Party Zone! Productions was the DJ for my daughter's wedding and they were fabulous! Cory met with my daughter and her fiancé prior to the wedding to understand exactly how the night should flow. The night of the event, he was professional, fun and had the dance floor packed all night long. The music is such an important part of the wedding reception...Party Zone! Productions was worth every cent!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Party Zone was absolutely perfect and the key to our wedding being a total blast. Cory not only acted as a DJ but directed traffic all night, pumped up our guests played the music they requested and filled the rest in with awesome choices. After I met with him for about an hour he created a timeline which basically laid out our entire reception. Every person at our wedding made the comment that it was fun which was exactly what I wanted and totally because of Party Zone and Cory. Even my husbands grandfather's loved the dancing and music! Great value, I am so happy we went with Party Zone!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Robby · Married on 11/28/2014

Awesome! Book these guys now!

Sent on 12/21/2014

Amanda · Married on 11/22/2014

Cory and all the employees at Party Zone Productions are so down to earth, but also know how to make things happen and keep everyone in line. I loved that they worked around my hectic schedule for the pre-planning process and didn't just meet with me one time...they met with me as many times as necessary to make me feel reassured and comfortable about our big day. I value these guys and would recommend them to anyone in the Kentucky and Indiana Area. They are punctual, detail oriented, and keep even the wildest bridal party member inline and happy. These guys are more than just DJ's...they are Master's of Ceremonies because they will make your reception flow seamlessly from start to finish!

I had Cory Leonard that day and he was amazing. He set up the music not only for my reception but for my Ceremony. His gear and set up very minimal and very eye appealing. It will not steal the show at all in your photos. As a matter of fact, I couldn't even see any of the mic system or speakers for the ceremony, but not a soul complained about not being able to hear!

I would schedule with this company again in a heart beat! Thank you Cory and all the staff at Party Zone Productions!

Sent on 12/08/2014

These guys were absolutely amazing! I would hire them again in an instant and recommend them for any one for any event! Fantastic company and easy to work with.

Sent on 11/12/2014

Matt · Married on 11/01/2014

They were awesome! They exceeded my expectations

Sent on 11/16/2014

David · Married on 10/25/2014

Very helpful and professional. Really like how they made everything flow good throughout the reception.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Breanna · Married on 10/17/2014

Corey was the life of our reception. He made me an amazing dinosaur light that everyone loved. He made the reception room look so beautiful and just the way I wanted it to be. The custom first dance brought tears to my eyes as I danced with my husband for the first time. I would recommend Party zone to anyone that is looking for quality DJ service. There is no one better. Thank you Corey for the awesome job!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Cory was a great DJ. He was there to help me with other things that were going wrong before the wedding. He was the one vendor that kept me sane. He was very positive and down to earth. I would recommend him to anyone. He is a great guy running a great business!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Courtney · Married on 10/10/2014

PartyZone! Productions was the best vendor to work with for our wedding. Cory made us feel like we knew him for years and gave many helpful tips to make our night go seamless! We always got a very quick response and were never pressured (unlike most vendors). Prime example of how every business should be ran!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Colleen · Married on 10/04/2014

We really enjoyed having Cory DJ at our wedding.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Mallory · Married on 09/27/2014

We worked with Cory Leonardo at Party Zone Productions. Cory and Party Zone provided so much more than a DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception. They provided an uplighting package that completely transformed our venue, and a customized first dance song with our vows recorded and played over parts of the music. There wasn't a dry eye in the room, and we got so many complements, along with a memory that we will cherish forever.
    Cory was also a fantastic entertainer; he got the guests involved in the wedding party introductions, cake cutting, and bouquet toss. He can read the audience and plays the perfect music to match the energy level. Party Zone's set up is incredible. They use the latest technology and best speakers to avoid the big bulky look. It was very sleek and provided neat lighting for the dance floor.
    During the planning process, Cory walked us through the ceremony and reception minute-by-minute and made sure we were comfortable with everything. Party Zone was easily accessible and always replied quickly to phone calls and emails leading up to the wedding. Party Zone comes professionally dressed to the wedding and collaborated with all our other vendors to make sure everything went smoothly.
    Cory and Party Zone productions truly gave us the wedding of our dreams, and I wouldn't trade them for anything! I will be forever grateful for their service, and give them my highest recommendation for weddings and any other event as well!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Sandra · Married on 09/27/2014

As mother of the bride we could not have asked for more from Cory. He was a leader at every turn and easy to work with. My highest recommendations go out to anyone considering a DJ for their event. My most sincere thanks to Cory for giving my daughter and new son as well as all our family and friends a beautiful memory.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Brad · Married on 09/20/2014

Great service highly recommend

Sent on 10/02/2014

Josh · Married on 09/06/2014

The dance floor was packed all night long and our DJ was full of energy.

Sent on 10/18/2014

Paige · Married on 09/05/2014

Everyone had an awesome time and people are still talking about how fun my wedding was and how it was one of the best they had been to and party zone attributed to that. It was the best night of my life. The music was great and we danced all night. Cory was easy to work with and we really had no worries working with him. This is one thing for a wedding that is worth the splurge. I will always highly recommend party zone to everyone!! One of the best vendors for my wedding!

Sent on 10/02/2014