PartyZone! Productions Reviews

178 | Louisville, KY

178 Reviews for PartyZone! Productions

Ashley · Married on 10/18/2015

I can't say enough great things about PartyZone. Cory was so amazing through the whole process and made me feel so at ease. There were a couple of songs we wanted played that weren't already in his catalog, but he purchased them right on the spot so that we could make sure we had them. Between the shade for the DJ stand and the beautiful uplighting, PartyZone had a great hand in setting the mood for the evening. Cory was especially great at detecting the mood of the crowd. He played just the right music at the exact right time to keep the party at a great level, as well as transitioning the first dance, cake cutting, Newlywed game, etc. so that everything was paced perfectly and there was never an opportunity for our guests to be bored while waiting. PartyZone was definitely more expensive than a lot of other DJs I had spoken with, but 100% worth the extra money. I would hire them a thousand times over.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/17/2015

I worked with Cory on choreographing my wedding from ceremony sound to the last dance. He listened to every request and offered his own advice which turned out great! Party zone is THE best! They are organized, professional and keep the party fun!

Sent on 09/08/2017

Michael · Married on 10/15/2015

What more can I say, i love Cory Leonardo and Party Zone Productions. They are WAY more than just a Dj service. I can't tell you how stress free my wedding day was with Cory at the helm. Not only do they play songs, but Cory is a day of coordinator too. Cory made sure my day was planned to the minute and was there to see it through. I was very glad to see how thorough Cory was, and it made my wife and I minds at ease. We used many of Cory's options, including, uplighting, music, photo bubble, monogram, wireless mics, and sound system. He was even able to make our biggest secret work without any hitches. . . My officiant was the Cardinal Bird. The head was mic'd on the inside and the binder he held was mic'd so we were heard talking. Cory even took care of the tiny details, and makes sure your pictures look great by blocking all of his chords, tables, and stands so your photos look even more professional. Cory was just a great guy to work with! We enjoyed his personality and professionalism. His music selection was great and the dance floor was always busy. I've had so many compliments on how amazing my wedding was. . .Cory played a part in that! The vision we had in our heads for our wedding was brought to life with the help of Party Zone Productions, and my wife and I couldnt be happier. We are so glad we used Party Zone Productions. Is Party Zone Productions cheap? Nope, but you get what you pay for! Party Zone Productions is Worth Every Penny! If Cory is still in business when my kids get married. . .i know who I'm calling :)

Sent on 10/27/2015

Kerri · Married on 10/09/2015

Everyone was great! The price is more than we budgeted but Corey blew us away. It's really worth every penny. They kept the party going ask night and stayed an extra hour than planned. If i had to put one complaint it would be that did not have the whip/nay nay song. I guess this is considered an annoying song but the 13 kids that attended my wedding LOVE this song. With lots of requesting the DJ got the song downloaded and made the kids very happy. I would definitely recommend Party Zone!

Sent on 10/30/2015
  • User5519528 · 2+ years ago

Loved working with Cory! He is very flexible and very easy and fun to work with.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Daniel · Married on 10/03/2015

Wouldn't recommend anybody else

Sent on 10/29/2015

They delivered exactly what they said they would. They let us know what was coming and helped us in every way they could

Sent on 10/05/2015

Kristin · Married on 09/26/2015

Cory from PartyZone Productions made our reception amazing! The guests raved about how great he was and how much fun they had at our wedding. Cory was excellent thought the whole wedding planning process and answered all questions quickly. He made us feel very comfortable with choosing him as our DJ. We used pzp for the music/dj services, dance floor rental, and uplifting. Everything was exactly how we imagined. Our dance floor was never empty.
    Highly recommend Cory and his services to anyone!

Sent on 10/10/2015

They were very easy to work with!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 08/07/2015

Cory was so easy to work with and he truly knows what he's doing. After meeting with him, we completely trusted him with our reception. He used a lot of our song list, which made us really happy. He also did some great mixing and played songs that got everyone dancing. After we ate dinner, Cory came by and suggested that we go around talk to everyone while they were seated. We were so busy that day, we might not have remembered to do that if Cory hadn't so kindly suggested it. Our favorite part of the night was karoaoke. Everyone at the event came together to participate. Most of our friends left saying that karaoke at a wedding was the best idea ever. We have to agree! Thanks, Cory!

Sent on 11/22/2015

I came into contact with Cory and his company, looking to rent equipment for my reception night. My DJ whom I was flying in from NJ/NY had a specific list of things he would need. Cory was able to provided us with that and more. It started with the equipment and then a week before the wedding we were in need of a stage, a very large one that the venue did not have. Everything had gotten very complicated at this point. As I was about to compromise and make adjustments to the floor plan of the reception Cory stepped up and said he would manage because I was the bride and that was what I wanted. He manage to arrange for the stage for the wedding day, a few hours later he move it, set up sound, lighting and two large projector screens for the reception. He was present the entire time making sure everything ran smoothly. I am very grateful to Cory and the exceptional service he and his company provided on my wedding weekend.

Sent on 09/22/2015
  • W

William · Married on 07/31/2015

Cory was great. He listened to every request we had and made sure everything went great. Everything was planned very well and thorough, well before the actual date. We were very happy.

Sent on 08/15/2015

Ashleigh · Married on 07/25/2015

PartyZone Productions was fantastic. Cory made sure all details were in place prior to our wedding. Matt was our DJ of the evening and he did a phenomenal job! My husband and I along with each of our guests enjoyed dancing the night away. Choose PartyZone Productions for your next event!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Michael · Married on 07/25/2015

Corey Leonardo and Shawn Clifton were phenomenal!!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Sabrina · Married on 07/25/2015

PartyZone! Productions was amazing at our wedding! We worked with Cory to get all of the details straightened out in the months before the wedding and he was great! He talked us through everything and was very helpful. We had Shawn Clifton as our actual DJ and emcee and he was FANTASTIC. I mean WOW! When we got to the reception, he was so helpful in making dinner and the toasts flow seamlessly. I had a special surprise for my now-husband for our first dance and PZP was so accomodating! I had professionally recorded a cover of our first dance song in secret months before the wedding and they kept the secret beautifully. There was not a dry eye in the house when Shawn played my version! My husband loved it!! I could go on and on about their professionalism and quality! Book with PartyZone! Productions and you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Many of our guest mentioned how great the music and entertainment was and one even saying if you did not have fun at our reception it was your own fault. Cory was extremely organized and kept the event going very smoothly so that our guests and ourselves can have a good your time. I highly recommend Partyzone productions for and dj services you need.

Sent on 08/03/2015

Michael · Married on 07/25/2015

Awesome DJ and MC! Kept the party moving!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Chris · Married on 07/25/2015

I can't say enough of Party Zone and their DJ Matt. Our musical selection was based on motown and country. At the end of the night, we had all our guests, parents, aunts & uncles doing the Ne Ne. Now this is how well they sculpted getting our dance floor packed and everyone laughing at the same time. My new wife never came off the floor. The Newlywed game was outrageously funny. I won.

Sent on 08/05/2015

Brianna · Married on 06/27/2015

Cory at PartyZone! Productions was always so helpful and willing to meet all of my requests. From our custom first dance, to entertainment for waiting guests, to the mix that he created especially for a surprise dance that my bridesmaids and I performed at the reception- everything was impeccable! I would highly recommend PZP to others! Their professionalism far surpasses any other DJs that I've ever seen!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Paul · Married on 06/27/2015

You all were so amazing from day one. Best DJs I've ever had the pleasure of working with

Sent on 07/09/2015

Kim · Married on 06/27/2015

I would highly recommend Party Zone Productions for your wedding reception. DJ's are entertaining and they keep the party moving right along.

Sent on 07/14/2015

Erin · Married on 06/27/2015

They kept the reception flowing, and played the music that we requested. Overall, they did an excellent job! They are experienced professionals!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Brianna · Married on 06/27/2015

Cory at PartyZone was always so helpful and responded to my emails very quickly. He was so organized and all of his hard work and custom details (custom first dance, monogram light, game, up lighting and more) made our wedding perfect! The services that PZP offers, as well as Cory's professionalism far surpassed that of any other DJ I've ever seen!!! So glad we chose to go with PZP!

Sent on 07/21/2015
  • Taralee3323

Tara · Married on 06/20/2015

Cory and Party Zone production really know how to keep the dance floor packed. They make sure to play just the right music that the bride and groom request. We loved our custom dance with our Vowels playing with the music. We loved the entertainment and we know our guest did as well. Thank you for such an amazing ceremony and reception.

Sent on 06/26/2015
  • User5209250 · 2+ years ago

Our DJ, Sean, did a FANTASTIC job. He was professional, but so much fun and kept our crowd entertained. Cory did an amazing job of getting all of our preferences taken care of beforehand and it was by far the most smooth and painless part of our wedding. I've already recommended to some upcoming brides and would love to use them again!!!!

Sent on 06/26/2015