164 Reviews for PartyZone! Productions

Liability Insurance (1)
Photobooth (1)
Projector (1)
164 PartyZone! Productions Reviews

We can’t thank you all enough for being apart of our big day! You all were absolutely amazing and we would recommend you all every time! We asked for a night to remember and we will remember this night along with all of our guests. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Paige, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

PartyZone Productions is AMAZING! Cory was very professional and responsive to our needs throughout the planning process. My husband and I were extremely impressed with his ability to get ALL of our guests on the dance floor and keep them there throughout the night. We had many guests compliment us on the fun atmosphere of our reception and we couldn't have done it without Cory. We highly recommend PartyZone Productions!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cory with PartyZone delivered as promised! Their prompt communication, experience and attention to detail sets this company apart from other vendors. They helped us throw one AWESOME wedding/reception! I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Brittney, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The decision to hire a DJ vs a band was a tough one for me and my husband. I generally prefer a band, he prefers a DJ. I am SO glad we went with his preference on this one!! Cory was so great to work with from our first meeting. Professional through and through. The open dancing portion of our reception was about 4 hours long and the floor stayed packed the whole time. We've had so many people call and say how much fun they had and compliment our DJ. I highly recommend PartyZone- you won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Allison, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cory and his team were fantastic to work with. They were pleasant and professional during the planning process. He was willing to work and be creative with us. His gear tied in seamlessly with our event design. Our guests are still talking about the fun compilation of music and the throwback hits. We would hire them again in a heartbeat. We highly recommend them. They know how to help make it an epic party! Scott and Rebecca

Profile Picture rebecca, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our DJ and MC from PZP Met all of our expectations. They were highly flexible and responsive to day of requests and personally ensure that the days events ran smoothly and efficiently.

Profile Picture Barrett, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing DJ's. They made my wedding so much fun & the dance floor was full all night! They are so easy to work with, fun, & professional!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

PartyZone! Productions did an awesome job at our wedding. Was very personal and brought some great ideas to the table. Would recommend them to anyone getting married!!!

Profile Picture Cody, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cory at PartyZone! Productions exceeded our expectations and made our reception spectacular!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Alec Leonardo who I believe is the son of Corey, the owner of Party Zone Productions, was my wedding DJ. He was absolutely amazing. Extremely professional and had the dance floor packed the ENTIRE night. I had so many people tell me that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. He created such a fun environment. He is such a talented DJ. He can get a feel for the crowd and he knows what to play to keep people dancing. He also was great at communicating leading up to the event and had a few really helpful suggestions for the order of events at the reception. He was an absolute blast to work with. The best DJ I have ever heard! He does events other than weddings as well. If you need a DJ for any type of event, contact him! You will not be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Hannah, 5/20/17, 11 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Cory was FANTASTIC from start to finish. He guided me in the layout of our event, helped make sure the night flowed appropriately and kept the guests dancing all night long!! I HIGHLY recommend Party Zone! I was very impressed with everything.

Profile Picture ashley, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Without question, I would book Cory and PartyZone for an event again. He provided the music for the ceremony, background music during dinner, and reception. He runs a very professional operation and was able to help work in last-minute surprise at the reception. Everything went off without a single issue.
Thanks again for your work.

Profile Picture John, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Cory and Shawn were great to work with! Each offered lots of suggestions and were flexible throughout the planning process. They were reliable, organized, fun and professional!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This DJ service was amazing! We used them for the ceremony and reception and everything was perfect! ??

Profile Picture User7577280, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cory was fantastic! Extremely professional and patient with us and all the planning. The ceremony was perfect from start to finish. I highly recommend Cory and his crew for any wedding.

Profile Picture Kaitlynn, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Cory was our DJ for our wedding reception and he seriously MADE our night!! He had our dance floor moving and groovgin from 7-11pm!! I had guests telling me they were sore the next day from dancing so much! Leading up to our wedding Cory was nothing but accommodating. We live out of town and he would take his time with us on Skype talking through everything. He really made our day feel important to him and special. Wedding day, 5 the DJ setup looked like a million bucks!! The lighting throughout the room looked amazing!! Our monogram on the wall turned out amazing!! Not to mention when it came time to do the garter/bouquet, Cory had everyone's interest!! He was so great on the mic and made it 100% more fun for us!! I can't say enough great things about Cory and Part Zone Productions!! I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone! If you are looking for an easy to work with, all around professional, keep the party going DJ- look no further!!
To Cory and your MC that night (Sorry, I forget his name!), we can't thank yall enough!! Y'all are the best!!!
-The Schelers

Profile Picture Maggie, 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Corey and his team are the best!! I planned my own wedding and was exhausted. The day of Corey really stepped in and took over!! The dance floor, our names in lights everything was top notch!! He handled my crazy family with grace and kept the party going!!
The newlywed game was a great touch!
Thanks for everything Corey.

Profile Picture Drew, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Outstanding service and went above and beyond to make sure to personalize our reception. Cory knew exactly what we wanted and made sure to make it one to remember. We HIGHLY recommend booking PartyZone Productions!

Profile Picture User7366349, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

They were great! We had so many people on the dance floor and ended up extending the DJs time because the party was still going strong.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cory and PartyZone! Productions were irreplaceable. We initially looked at them because of the Custom First Dance feature, but the ended up being so much more. Cory helped give suggestions on what vendors to use, and what the flow of the reception should be. We had several unique requests (some of which were requested only a week or two before the wedding) and Cory was very flexible and accommodating. We asked to have the garter/bouquet toss during a lull in the reception, but we had to squeeze it in sometime because the dance floor was full the entire time!

Profile Picture User5563492, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Cory at PartyZone was our main contact and DJ for our wedding this past weekend. He was AMAZING from the first meeting to the final hour of our reception. Very friendly, professional, knowledgable, and accommodating to our wishes. We wanted our guests to have fun and Cory HANDS DOWN was a big part of making our ceremony and reception a success. Would use him again 10 times out of 10 and would recommend to anyone getting married or needing a DJ for an event! Thank you for making our dreams come to reality!!

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Completely at tentative would get you anything you needed barley had to leave the room! Loved them!

Profile Picture Kassondra, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great Dj they provided all the songs we asked to be played plus more. They also stayed on schedule which made our day go smoothly. Love them would recommend them for anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Elana, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Service completely exceeded my expectations. I just wish I could have meet DJ Sean prior to the actual event day. 5 Star rating...

Profile Picture marcus, 6/25/16, 1 Review