PartyProDJ llc Reviews

118 Reviews for PartyProDJ llc

1 User photo

PartyProDJ llc 1

Daniel · Married on 08/20/2011

Planning a wedding is difficult enough. Doing it from another state only complicates the situation. Living in North Carolina and getting married in Connecticut, while ideal in its setting, created some difficulties for me. Utilizing the web to find just the right people to be a part of our wedding was a strenuous undertaking. When I found PartyProDJ is was impressed by the website as well as the amount of information asked even before I spoke with any of you. I felt that it was a good starting point and a company that would be able to replicate my vision for my wedding.

When Abby and I met with you and Mike we were convinced in having made the right choice of DJ for our wedding. You addressed every element we had thought about and even some we had not thought of. It was professional and non pressured. Abby and I walked away checking off another important detail to our wedding.

The reception, thanks to a great day of weather, was surrounded by beautiful notes of music. Evan hit the nail on the head. The cocktail hour, the dinner and the dancing were perfectly orchestrated. People felt welcome and at ease with the music in the background. I was skeptical to whether or not anyone was going to dance that night, but I can't remember a single song that didn't have a large group moving to each melody. All throughout the evening I kept an ear to the speaker because every, and I mean every, song I asked for was included. Each song has a special meaning for Abby and I. They are remembrances of our history and wonderful reflections of our time together. I think what was equally impressive was the fact that you and Mike attended the reception. I had no idea either of you would be there. Your presence showed me just how committed your company was to the success of my wedding. It is with great joy that I say thank you to PartyProDJ. Thank you all for being an integral part of its success.

Sent on 11/17/2011
  • W

Dorry · Married on 07/30/2011

I could not have made a better choice. Throughout this entire wedding process we were probably too laid back, the bride was in medical school and not cooperating with your questions at all. You handled everything, from guiding her through what to do, to filling in your own answers when she said she no longer wanted to make decisions. John was professional, dressed up, on time and really on the ball. Katherine and Gregory not only did not give him all the information they should have about what songs to play but changed it up at the actual ceremony and he (without flinching) did everything they wanted. They could not say enough about how awesome he was. Her girlfriends asked him to play her favorite song and he did not have it. He took the song off her ipod, put it on his, downloaded it on his computer and played it five minutes later. That wowed the younger crowd for the rest of the night. When we had the "mother/daughter" dance and my husband joined us he smoothly started playing the "father/daughter" dance too. I cannot thank you enough for all your guidance and you and John for putting up with all the last minute changes (including the extra half hour change the day of the wedding). It was wonderful, you were wonderful and when the other two children get married you are the first one's we will call.

Sent on 08/05/2011
  • Becky

Becky · Married on 06/11/2011

Beth was so awesome to work with, she listened to what we had to say and made suggestions. Mike M. made everything so easy and flow so nicely, the night was great. We had so many compliments on the music even before we left the reception. I called Beth up crying about 6 weeks before my wedding, things changed and I needed her for my ceremony too. She told me to calm down dont worry it was not a problem. There is no rating high enough they are off the charts with everything. They were so wonderful to work with and I will gladly recommend them to anyone, and use them again.

Sent on 06/12/2011

Kristen · Married on 06/10/2011

Working with Beth, DJ Mike, and Lighting Mike from PartyPro was the best experience that I have ever had working with a vendor. Everyone was professional, flexible, and very attentive. The day of the wedding couldn't have gone better and Mike did an outstanding job at keeping me on track. He read the crowd really well and played everything on our list. Lighting Mike did an outstanding job with the up and pin lighting and we couldn't have asked for more. Brides I would say that you can have 100% confidence in PartyPro.

Sent on 07/23/2011

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2011

My husband and I were blown away by Party Pro DJ. They were incredibly professional, remarkably detail-oriented, very friendly, and great listeners. The attention they paid to us was incredible, and they made our wedding run seamlessly. Without missing a beat, they quickly understood our music style and the type of wedding feel we were hoping for. Our DJ, Mike, was an absolute pleasure to have at our wedding, and he was a key part of making it special for everyone there. We couldn't have been more impressed and have had a number of friends and family members comment on how great our DJ was!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Lauren · Married on 05/20/2011

Amazing company! Very knowledgable & made me feel at ease when it came to the music and the reception...Beth & J Raven are the best!

Sent on 06/02/2011

Kim · Married on 04/16/2011

We wanted a non-traditional reception, and we got it! We eloped and then had a big family picnic. PartyPro DJ provided great music that kept the party going, for all ages from the youngest to the oldest guests. Highly recommend PartyPro DJ.

Sent on 07/25/2011

diane · Married on 02/19/2011

Beth, Mike, and DJ Mike were consummate professionals in every way. They listened before the wedding, were responsive to our requests, respectful, pleasant and fun, and read the dance floor perfectly. We're having them back for another daughter's wedding in October!

Sent on 06/08/2011

Deirdre · Married on 12/31/2010

As stressful as wedding planning can be, our experience with Party Pro DJ was just the opposite. They worked with our hectic schedule (we live in NJ, but the wedding was in my home town). They accommodated our requests and needs and provided suggestions that were right on target with our music tastes. They gave us tips to make our special day look flawless and effortless. And in the end our reception was everything we wanted, a huge party with EVERYONE on the dance floor. Thank you so much to our awesome DJ Adam and to Beth, the coordinator!

Sent on 01/17/2011

Heather · Married on 10/10/2010

Thank you so much for you all playing an important role in our wedding!!!

Beth, we appreciate so much your continuous efforts to keep us on point and support our music selections positively. Even though we know you were recovering from surgery, we know all the more what it meant for you to make an appearance at our wedding. As the owner of Party Pro DJ, you certainly went above and beyond our expectations. Thank you!!!

Mike, it was so nice to see our vision come together on our wedding day. As a designer, decor is always a big part in anything I do and I appreciate the lighting so much. It was just enough to pull everything together and not too much where it could have pulled focus from other things. Thank you so much again for your help!

John, THHHHHAAANNKKK YOOUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! Although our first meeting was only weeks before the wedding, and lots of changes were being made even the week before, you were so accommodating and professional. Everyone was complimenting the music--everyone! The right amount of everything was played, and as I'm sure you noticed, everyone was dancing!!! The timing was spot on and we appreciate so much your ability to MC our reception with flavor and fun. More importantly, the ceremony music was just perfect. The editing of the music was so spot on, that I knew from the second I stepped down the aisle, everything was going to go according to plan. It was amazing!!! Thank you so much from both our hearts to yours, may you continue your passion for what you seem to have a charismatic gift.

Thank you all...the whole team!!! This really was the most important day our lives until now, and I hope that we can share many more fun times with Party Pro DJ again!!!

Sent on 12/07/2010

Brooks · Married on 10/02/2010

Everything was great!

Sent on 10/20/2010

Vicki · Married on 09/25/2010

We could not have been more pleased with Alex providing all the music for our special day. His insight into arranging our music was perfect and he couldn't of been more accomodating with our last minute requests.. I would definilty work with Beth and Alex in the future and/or highly recommend them to family and friends.

Sent on 10/11/2010

Zoe · Married on 09/04/2010

PartyPro DJ was a fantastic company to work with, right from the beginning. Beth, the manager, was accommodating and extremely responsive, which made the organizing process smooth and easy. Our DJ, Evan, was professional and helped to make the order of events very fluid and natural. Our guests raved about the music at our wedding. The ambiance that he created was exactly what we were aiming for, helping to make it a perfect celebration!

Sent on 09/25/2010

Katie · Married on 08/28/2010

We chose Party Pro DJ for our wedding based on the good reviews circulating the internet, and the amazing professionalism of Beth, the owner. She is extremely responsive, is very knowledgable, and really takes pride in making sure her employees are providing the same level of service that she does. The price was great for the service that we got, and our DJ, Adam, was professional, flexible, and ready to help whenever we had questions. Other companies in the area called me incessantly (sometimes every day!) after I inquired about their services, and it was a huge turn off to me. Kudos to Beth and to Adam for helping to make our day special. I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again!

Sent on 01/27/2011

Caitlyn · Married on 08/08/2010

Working with Beth (the owner) and DJ John R. was a great experience! Beth is always available when you need her and is always willing to work with you to fulfill your requests. DJ John R. worked closely with us as we made our playlist and offered a lot of suggestions when we got stuck! He really understood our music style and played a great mix of our playlist with a few additional songs-he kept everyone dancing! I saw people dancing at my wedding that I've never saw dance before. He also respected all of our requests for no "line dancing" and our request for my father to be the Emcee. One of the best vendors I worked with for my wedding!

Sent on 08/19/2010
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/07/2010

Evan and Beth at Party Pro DJ were amazing. It was a pleasure to work with both of them. My husband is a musician, and so were probably particularly picky clients, and Party Pro DJ was extremely attentive, listened to our every request, and were extremely professional and organized about our whole event. Evan was our DJ, and he was fantastic! We could not have asked for a better DJ. The music was fun and got the crowd going for the dancing, but was the perfect volume for dinner so that everyone could have a conversation without shouting. He ran everything by us, and we had tons of compliments about our music and DJ! Thank you Evan and Beth, we had a blast working with you and everything was even better than we had hoped for!

Sent on 08/24/2010

Alex · Married on 06/26/2010

The members of PartyPro DJ were true professionals during the entire process from selecting a DJ to playing the last song at our reception. From the start, Beth is a pleasure to work with as she arranges meeting times in order to discuss taste in music, reception timeline, and all the details that the DJ would need to know for the event. Their website makes it seamless for a couple to post their specific event songs (first dance, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc), must-hear songs, and do-not-play list.

We had the pleasure of working with John and Aubrey for our wedding at the Candlewood Inn, Brookfield, CT and they were an amazing team. John was with us from the start during any face-to-face meetings with Beth and it truly showed as he had a firm grasp of our taste in music and how we wanted our reception to unfold. As an MC, he had a complete command of the wedding timeline and, along with Aubrey, ensured that everything occurred as planned and on schedule. As a DJ, we couldn't have asked for someone who better understood the type of music we wanted played from Mo Town to modern dance. He kept the dance floor full of energy, which made people want to get out of their seats and have a great time.

The proper DJ is something that can really make or break a wedding reception and PartyPro DJ is certainly worth every penny of their price. We recommend their service for a couple looking for a solid DJ who will completely take into account your taste and will execute a fantastic event.

Best,

Alex and Jessica

Sent on 07/09/2010

Heather · Married on 05/22/2010

Pick PartyPro DJ, they made our wedding rememberable and quite amazing. People are still talking about how much they enjoyed themselves, I've received tons of compliments. People even thought that Beth was my wedding planner because she was so helpful and on top of things during the reception! And John R. was great, he definitely captured our style and ran with it. Making for a spectacular time!

Sent on 05/28/2010

Stacey · Married on 10/09/2009

Having Beth and J Raven part of our day was one of the best decisions that I made. They were both wonderful. Planning was easy as you can do it at your own pace with an online account. We met with them once before the wedding to go over details. J knew exactly how to arrange all the wedding events. I did not have to worry about anything that night. You will not regret hiring party pro dj and J Raven.

Sent on 10/18/2009

Amy · Married on 10/02/2009

We could not have been happier with the services provided by PartyPro DJ for our wedding. They were professional and extremely helpful. People were out on the dance floor all night! Beth and John R were a pleasure to work with and were very responsive and reliable.

Sent on 12/06/2009

Amy · Married on 09/13/2008

Beth was very responsive and personable. We met with her twice (once with J Raven, our DJ right before the wedding). She responded to any questions I had either the same day, or the next day, and I never felt like I had to chase her down. They were both happy to help us with ideas for our ceremony and cocktail hour music. Beth and J Raven were both very professional at the wedding, and guided us through the evening so that everything ran smoothly. He played exactly the selections we made for each dance, and didn't "show boat" at all. He kept us on a good time line so that all of things we wanted to do (garter toss, bouquet toss, father/daughter dance etc) all got done and left plenty of time for the guests to dance the night away. Great job, I would definitely recommend them. I feel that the services that were provided to us, were well worth the cost.

Sent on 06/24/2009

Christine · Married on 08/02/2013

PartyPro DJ services were everything I could have imagined. Their guidance in choosing songs was spot on. Additionally, their general knowlege on all things weddings was impressive and helpful! All three of you were extremely professional and comforting. John was knowledgeable and considerate and put us at total ease. Also, we loved the actual staging area for the DJ - it was inconspicous and blended in with the environment. We had an absolute magical wedding dancing the night away and a huge part of that is attributable to their dedication and talent.

Sent on 08/23/2013

Paula · Married on 10/20/2012

Fabulous wedding! The DJ was very attentive to the crowd and made adjustments when necessary. When the dance floor is constantly packed from beginning to the end, you know they are enjoying themselves!

Sent on 10/25/2012

Jenna · Married on 05/26/2012

We had Party Pros DJ our wedding last month and were absolutely thrilled with every minute of it. They did the music for the ceremony, cocktail and reception and it was all incredible. We met with Beth, Mike and DJ Evan to go over our planning at length. They all were so enthusiastic! The music planner online helped us to easily organize our playlists and DJ Evan was incredibly mindful of making sure he played everything that was on it. I would HIGHLY recommend Party Pros if you are looking for a professional, organized company to DJ your wedding, that will keep the party going and guests dancing all night!!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Laura · Married on 09/17/2011

Kevin and I loved working with PartyProDJ. Beth was incredibly organized and detail-oriented and her attention to each element of the evening (not just the music choices, but the scheduling of the reception and everything else) were outstanding. Evan was a GREAT DJ--we got so many compliments on the music and how much fun the dance floor was. We had a very active dance floor and Evan kept it going and did an amazing job. It was also wonderful to have Allie there. Our biggest goal of the night was for it to be FUN (without any cheesiness) and that is exactly what it was. Our guests have told us over and over how much they liked the music and the dance floor and what a good time they had. I would wholeheartedly and without reservation recommend PartyProDJ to anyone, and I am so thrilled that we went with you guys! Thank you!

Sent on 10/01/2011