PartyProDJ llc Reviews

118 Reviews for PartyProDJ llc

1 User photo

PartyProDJ llc 1

Morgan · Married on 03/19/2013

We booked PartyPro on the strength of their reviews, and Beth was really nice. When a severe family illness made us move the wedding up by six months and change the location to someplace way outside PartyProDJ's range, I called Beth to explain. I didn't expect to get our deposit back, but Beth was more than understanding, and a week later, we got our deposit back by mail, no problem. Awesome customer service.

Sent on 03/20/2013
  • User2058984 · 2+ years ago

Beth and DJ Jeff were very organized and communicative. They had no problem extending the time of the event when we decided to make the reception longer. We had multiple phone meetings (since I live in a different state than the wedding) to make sure everyone knew the plan and they made great suggestions to help the day flow more smoothly. Jeff even found me the obscure songs my husband wanted to hear. The music was not too loud and they got the dance floor going right when I wanted to dance.

Sent on 01/07/2013

Laura · Married on 11/03/2012

PartyPro ROCKED! They really kept our guests dancing and were a fun group. Beth and her son were very helpful and the uplighting he did was beautiful. They were very professional and really made sure we had exactly what we wanted. We had DJ John and he was just wonderful! We would highly recommend Beth and her team!!

Sent on 04/09/2013

Karlenea · Married on 10/27/2012

I can't even begin to explain how excellent their services are! They were extremely helpful during the whole planning process and were always quick to answer any of our questions via email or phone. The up-lighting was spectacular and made our venue even more beautiful! We went with the Platinum DJ, which was worth every penny and more! Party Pro DJ executed our wedding perfectly and they were a pleasure to work with! You do not need to second guess selecting Party Pro DJ!

Sent on 11/27/2012

Jennifer · Married on 10/20/2012

I was very impressed with this DJ company. The woman in charge, Beth, is extremely professional and always emailed me right back. The DJ was also very professional and did an excellent job, the guest barely sat in their seats! Overall, very happy with this DJ, and fairly priced as well.

Sent on 11/06/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2012

PartyProDJ was everything we were looking for. Beth was very responsive, helpful and enthusiastic from the beginning. We were able to choose from their qualified DJs and had a great and productive meeting with Beth, our DJ Jeff and an administrative assistant. They had so much knowledge about how the reception would go but were also flexible based on our preferences. I had a pretty big list of music I wanted to hear and I was so happy each time a song I requested was played. It was amazing to be on the dance floor surrounded by the love and energy of our family and friends. Our guests really loved Jeff and he kept them dancing all night!

Sent on 10/19/2012

Megan · Married on 09/30/2012

We are so happy we chose PartyProDJ! Mike O. was our DJ and he was great. Beth was a pleasure to deal with and was always quick to get back to us. They made the planning process very easy and really tried to get a feel for what we were looking for. We got quotes from numerous DJ's and we felt like their price was a good value. A lot of our guests commented on how great the DJ was too! Highly recommend them to other brides :)

Sent on 10/10/2012

PartyProDJ was a great company to work with. They were very organized and open to our thoughts about our wedding day. We have recieved many compliments on our wedding DJ and couldn't be happier with our choice!

Sent on 10/03/2012

We are so happy that we chose PartyProDJ! From the moment we first contacted Beth through email with initial questions all the way up to the day of our wedding, she was helpful and responsive and that goes for the whole team. They were awesome at helping us get organized and in providing us with endless options for music for our ceremony and our reception. John was our DJ and he was truly amazing. Because we were planning the wedding from out of state, Beth and John made themselves available for phone meetings with us, which was so helpful. The day of our wedding, they took care of everything. John was awesome and had everyone on the dance floor from the first song until the end. I cannot stress how much we appreciated their help and loved their services throughout the process. Thank you Beth and John for being awesome. We will continue to recommend you to others in the CT area.

Sent on 04/21/2013

Ashley · Married on 09/28/2012

I had my wedding last September and I am so glad we used Party Pro DJ.

We used their DJ services as well as their uplighting and we're thoroughly pleased by the services. Beth was amazing to work with. She made the overall experience and planning process easy and smooth. She even was there that night at our wedding to make sure everything went just right.

Mike C. had lit our space before and knew exactly what to do with the space and lighting. They were open to all our suggestions and helped us create a warm and classy lighting. It turned out so romantic and beautiful.

For our DJ, we had Mike O and he was fantastic! He played everything we wanted to hear and kept our dance floor hopping the entire night. I've never seen so many people dancing at a wedding. It was non stop.

Party Pro has a great program online where you as the customer can login and select which music you want played and what you don't want played. It was easy to set up our play list for the night and to view other music that was popular with other people, to add to our list.

All the staff were extremely helpful and met with us on numerous occasions to plan and prepare for our special night.

A huge thanks to Party Pro and I highly recommend them for any wedding!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Right from the start, PartyProDJ was extremely helpful with our wedding. They helped us each step of the way leading up to the reception. At the reception, Beth, Jeff, and Mike were extremely helpful with making sure we were enjoying ourselves and always asked our opinions on things. The music was fantastic and our guests had a fabulous time dancing! My husband and I had a wonderfully memorable wedding thanks to PartyProDJ!

Sent on 09/15/2012

Kayla · Married on 08/25/2012

Beth and her team were wonderful, they made everything easy for us and were very patient. The lighting looked amazing and the music kept everyone on the dance floor. They gave us exactly what we asked for and we would use them again in a hearbeat!

Sent on 10/04/2012

DJ John and PartyPro DJ were a perfect choice for our wedding. We were really pleased with every part of the process with PartyPro and John. It was exciting to work with a company with so much experience. John was able to read the crowd at our wedding and had everyone dancing for almost 3 hours! Multiple guests have contacted me since the event raving about the music!! Thanks John and Beth!!! You guys are the best!

Sent on 09/16/2012

Jen · Married on 07/21/2012

We were so happy with the services & support provided by party pro dj. They really made everything run smoothly, & accommodated our every request. John, our dj, was awesome he totally delivered the vibe I was looking for, and the uplighting, provided by Mike looked awesome. They made our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 08/04/2012

Robin · Married on 07/12/2012

Party ProDJ made our wedding a wonderful celebration. From the music for the ceremony to the reception afterwards, everything was fantastic. All the extra touches were handeled with care and professionalism. John and Beth were super and we couldnt have asked for a better night.

Sent on 07/16/2012

Danielle · Married on 07/07/2012

I cannot say enough great things about this company. Very organized, friendly, professional, easy to get a hold of. The owner Beth was a really sweetie, who always returned my calls and emails when I had questions. Our DJ John was awesome. He was a great host of our wedding and played all my favorite songs and did a great job mixing the music. He made it a great time. Mike took care of my up lighting and my exit with fog/smoke (which was awesome) and he also did a great job. He also worked on the music for my specialty dances and sent me the clips via email so I could approve. For example my dad/daughter dance was a mix of a slow dance into a fast dance as a surprise in th middle than back to to the slow and he created it so my father and I could hear it in advance. All together this company truly executed everything just as I wanted and I highly recommend them! Thank you all sooooo much.

Sent on 07/27/2012

Jackie · Married on 06/16/2012

We had such a wonderful time at the wedding and a lot of that had to do with PartyProDJ! They were all so professional to work with and made the whole process as easy as possible. We couldn't believe Mike was there after having emergency surgery--true dedication!

They helped make our day special and we will certainly recommend them to friends and family if they are ever in need.

Sent on 10/04/2012
  • Chrissy

Chrissy · Married on 05/25/2012

We had such a good experience with PartyProDJ!! The service was absolutely seemless from the initial meeting, the back and forth emails to prepare, the final meeting with the DJ, all the way through to the big event. We met with PartyPro DJ first and had several subsequent consultations scheduled with other vendors; however, after our initial meeting, we had no doubt that PartyPro DJ would deliver the best service and event for us. We immediately felt comfortable and knew we'd be in good hands.

We really appreciated the periodic reminders that were sent to work on our music selections as the event got closer. A few months prior, Beth informed us that our original choice of DJ had a conflict with our date. We really appreciated how forthcoming she was with this information and how easy it was to select a new DJ. On the day of our event, Beth, Mike and DJ Mike all helped to keep the timeline going even when the food service slowed it down.

We received so many compliments on the the music and people wanting to know who our DJ was. DJ Mike did an excellent job of adding in additional songs based on our initial selections and the crowd. Our guests had so much fun on the dance floor!

We're so glad we went with PartyProDJ and would highly recommend to future brides!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Lauren · Married on 11/11/2011

It was a pleasure working with Beth and Mike on lighting for my Providence wedding. Mike transformed the University Club into a warm, inviting retreat on a chilly November evening! The amber lighting was just beautiful and provided the perfect illumination throughout the entire Club. I especially loved how Mike placed the uplighting in the bow window behind the head table. The lighting behind us looks so beautiful in the photographs and really made the flowers stand out. I can't think of anything they could have done better. They were so easy to work with and the final product was the best.Our wedding day was definitely all we expected and more. We couldn't have done it without our stellar vendors, especially PartyProDj.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Melissa · Married on 11/05/2011

PartyPro was the best dj we have ever had a wedding. John was so much fun and so energetic. He truly picked an amazing playlist and kept our dance floor packed. Our introductions were so amazing and so energetic and we definitely got the whole vibe of the wedding going with John's intros and music. We had so much fun with him. We also used PartyPro to add some uplighting to our ballroom. Mike's uplighting in the ballroom was amazing! It made the blue in our Yankee themed wedding look so rich and the pictures all looked so great with that touch of blue in the background. Beth, Mike and John did everything possible to make sure this was the best wedding ever and it truly was. We can't thank them enough and would use them again in a heartbeat. Thanks you PartyPro!!!!

Sent on 01/18/2012

Michael · Married on 10/30/2011

I was completely amazed at what they were able to do for us for our wedding. We encountered a record breaking blizzard in October that shut down the entire state of Connecticut for a whole week the night before our wedding. On the day of the wedding, roads were closed, power was out everywhere, we were lucky enough to have once of the rare places that did have power and this company went out of its way to make sure they were on time, dressed to the nines, and did a wonderful job.

Apart from just showing up on a day where a good portion of our guests were unable, our DJ Jeff did such a great job reading the crowd, and when my wife left the floor for an hour, he purposely did not play any of the songs we requested for us, very observant and responsive to our needs!

I recommend them to anyone, being the lowest cost is not always the way to go (not that this was pricey, more middle of the road in that regard) they really did a fantastic job.

Sent on 01/04/2012

Katrina · Married on 09/17/2011

we can't say enough good things. Our DJ Adam did a fantastic job regulating the crowd, leading the bridal party with the right cues and directions, speaking clearly to all of the guests at the perfect intervals, and picking out great music that fit perfectly with all of the guests. I can't wait to get all of the pictures back -- there is a CUTE one of my two 85 year old aunts with one of our 27 year old groomsmen with their arms up in the air (maybe to 'shout'?) - it is the best and perfectly captures the energy that adam got going on the dance floor. highly recommended.

Sent on 09/22/2011

Sara · Married on 09/17/2011

Party Pro DJ is fantastic. Everything about their responsiveness, professionalism, and service let me know that they would provide us with the perfect wedding! They made my wedding a dream come true. The dj did exactly what we wanted and played some great music, as well as keeping the party moving along smoothly. I would definitely recommend them to others!!

Sent on 10/13/2011

Crystal · Married on 09/17/2011

My husband and I knew from the moment we met with Beth and Mike at Party Pro DJ that we didn’t need to look any further. We immediately felt like we had an organized, enthusiastic team planning every aspect of our wedding. They really listened to and honored every request we had and then helped with the elements we didn’t yet have worked out…from the lighting to our music choices to our slideshow to the overall look of the décor and the timing of our meals….they were so incredibly helpful and on point. And our wedding was absolutely beautifully done. I completely recommend our dj, John, who was so fun and yet so professional. The lighting Mike provided created such a beautiful and cool ambience. And Beth – she is a true expert in wedding planning. If you want exemplary customer service as well as gain a new lifelong friend, call Beth at Party Pro DJ!

Sent on 10/25/2011

Jessica · Married on 08/27/2011

Wedding-Savers! Best DJ! Great to work with!

Our experience with Beth, DJ John and the rest of the crew at PartyProDJ was amazing, we couldn't have been happier! I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation. They are incredibly nice and professional and a real pleasure to work with!

The week before our wedding, we started having problems with the band that we had hired for our ceremony and cocktail hour. When we met with Beth and DJ John the Tuesday before our wedding for our final meeting, I told them I was having concerns about the band. They told me not to worry about it, they would be there for me and would be ready to cover in case something happened. That immediately made me feel better and relieved some of our stress.

Without getting into the whole story, the band did not show (our wedding was the "Irene" weekend). But when I had all kinds of other things to be stressed about, I knew that the band not showing wasn't going to be a problem. My event planner from my venue called Beth Saturday morning and they were all set to cover the ceremony and cocktail hour, no questions asked. They totally saved the day for us and covered our ceremony and cocktail hour flawlessly!!! People had no idea that things didn't go as planned; they just thought that was what was supposed to happen.

DJ John did an awesome job! He did such a great job with all the announcements and introductions, and played all the music I wanted and nothing I didn't like. Our event had to be cut short because of the weather but the dance floor was packed from the minute dinner ended until we were kicked out of the place!

While our situation may have been a little unique (with the hurricane and the band not showing) I think it really illustrates how dedicated the people at PartyProDJ are to making sure you have the best wedding possible!! That's why I wouldn't think twice about recommending them to anyone for their event!!

Sent on 10/07/2011