PartyFace Photo Booth Reviews

13 | Saint Louis, MO

13 Reviews for PartyFace Photo Booth

Jessie · Married on 06/23/2012

Party Face Photo Booth was a HUGE hit at our wedding. Mike Turner is fabulous to work with and worked so hard to ensure our guests were happy. I would recommend this photo booth service to anyone. The picture quality is great and the photo booth looks so much more advance than any others I have seen. LOVE PARTY FACE!

Sent on 07/05/2012

Mary · Married on 04/28/2012

The guests at our reception LOVED the photobooth!!! It was used the whole time, and we even had to ask Mike to stay a little longer than he expected. Mike was a pleasure to work with. What a FIRST CLASS operation!
    Mary, mother of the bride

Sent on 05/05/2012

Erica · Married on 04/28/2012

My husband and I plus our guests loved the photo booth!! Perfectly set up by the bar and dance floor! The pictures turned out better then we imagined. We have had friends getting married soon ask for this company to have at their weddings!

Sent on 05/14/2012
  • O

Olga · event on 04/14/2012

excellent service! Thank you!!!

Sent on 04/23/2012
  • User2077942 · event on 11/04/2011

We hosted a fundraiser for our parish school with a "hoedown" theme. We had all the trimmings and had so much fun! The icing on the coral, so to speak was Mike Turners photo booth! This booth literally stole the show!! It was hilarious! Everyone could put on different costumes and take fun party pics with their friends for memories long after the night had ended!! I would use this booth over and over....worth every penny!

Heidi · Married on 10/29/2011

We are SO happy we chose Party Face Photo Booth! They are so easy to work with, very professional and deliver exceptional photographs! The lighting in the booth is amazing, so everyone looks good. They had fun props and the booth is very user-friendly. The photo booth was the perfect entertainment for our guests--great way to get people mingling AND everyone got a fun party favor. I highly recommend Party Face!!

Sent on 11/09/2011

Jan · Married on 10/15/2011

We had a BLAST with PartyFace!!! They were great to work with and our guests had such a good time!! The booth is so easy to use and all the pictures turned out GREAT!! We loved the fact that the pictures showed up on the monitor on the outside of the booth as soon as we took them!! Everyone had so much fun getting their pictures taken and watching everyone else!! The props were fun and the booth attendant was very helpful. The entire process was professional from start to finish!! WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND PARTYFACE PHOTO BOOTH!!!

Sent on 11/09/2011

Jenna · event on 10/06/2011

Mike Turner offered a fun and inviting Photo Booth for our Business & Technology Expo! He was very interactive and helpful in inviting people into our booth. The Photo Booth helped our Expo be successful to enable year end revenue!

Sent on 11/21/2011

Ali · Married on 09/17/2011

I absolutely loved having a PartyFace Photo Booth at my wedding. Everyone had so much fun putting on props and taking pictures. We chose the package that includes a scrapbook and double prints and it made for an amazing keepsake. My husband and I keep it on our coffee table and we still look through it all of the time and laugh.

We looked at several different vendors before choosing PartyFace and even though it was more expensive than some of the other Booths, we think that the quality and value you get for the booth is unmatched! I have had SO many guests from our wedding comment on the booth and tell me that it was by far the nicest one they've seen.

I would highly recommend having a PartyFace photo booth at your wedding or event, trust me...Everyone will be talking about it!

Cortney · Married on 06/02/2012

The photo booth was an absolute hit for all ages at our reception! We were so pleased with the professionalism of the attendant and graphics. We also really appreciated obtaining a copy of our photos via cd the night of the wedding. We loved looking at them the next day! Thanks so much for everything! The only reason I put a 4.5 on flexibility is simply because I don't recall be asked if we wanted the photo booth time to extend the night of the wedding! It was such a hit, we probably would have considered it! I will definitely be recommending you to all my friends with upcoming wedding!! THANKS A MILLION!!!!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Ashley · Married on 07/28/2012

PartyFace was amazing. My email contact with the company was quick and responsive throughout the wedding planning process. The booth was a total hit at our wedding. It was an item we once considered cutting from the budget, but honestly it was probably one of the most worthwhile things we spent money on.

Sent on 08/06/2012
  • W

Wells Fargo Advisors · event on 11/08/2011

Our guests really enjoyed using props for their photo booth pictures. The booth was a fun addition to our event and we'll definitely consider adding it to upcoming events!

Sent on 12/06/2011

Carolyn · event on 11/04/2011

This was a great event that was also a fundraiser. The PartyFace Photo booth helped to take the event to another level. No prom like photographer walking around or awkward photo area you felt you had to visit later. We will use them again. Have...