21 Reviews for Partyboothpr.com

Best decision, ever!!! Having the Partyboothpr.com team set up in time as planned and loving how my guests reacted to the Photo Booth was incredible. A Photo Booth should be mandatory at any event. LOL They make such a great addition to the party. Guests have fun and take home a favor (the pictures). I cannot thank PartyBoothPR for their professionalism, service and final product at all times and of course for such a great entertainment. Thank you sooooooo much for everything. Highly recommended!!! :)

Profile Picture Merylin, 1/9/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Photobooth was awesome!! Our guest had a great time!!

Profile Picture Mari, 10/12/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

They were amazing!!!! The booth was SO MUCH FUN! It was so funny to look at the pictures after the wedding and our guests loved the adorable takeaway they got:)

Profile Picture Julia, 8/31/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The party booth was a huge hit at our wedding and Saul and his assistant were great to work with.
I can't wait to see the photos!!!

Profile Picture amy, 3/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Partyboothpr was so great to work with. I would definitely recommend them to anyone having a wedding in Puerto Rico. Our wedding guest absolutely loved having a Photo Booth at the wedding.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/8/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very nice photo booth and cool props. We had a scrapbook that the guests could tape their photobooth pictures and write comments on. The photobooth attendants cut the pictures (it comes out as 2 strips so the guest could keep one and the other went in the scrapbook) and put the tape on it for the guests. They were awesome. Would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Allis, 1/25/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you very much for your service! Everyone loved the photo booth in our wedding reception. The service was very good and the people had a lot of fun taking pictures at the wedding and then, taking them as a wedding souvenir. We recommend it!

Profile Picture User2994190, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have to say, that I’m very pleased with their service. Especially, knowing that my wedding was going to be in the middle of now where, they still got there on time. There was a small incident, were my scrapbook was not available for the event. Saul Padua, who is the point of contact and current founder in Puerto Rico, was very considerate with me. To compensate for what had occurred, he left the party booth an additional hour, with no additional charge and send me by mail, my scrapbook and all the pictures taken by my guest. In spite of what had occurred, I was very pleased with their services and my guests were even more delighted. I totally would recommend them, they have an excellent team.

Profile Picture Lizandra, 11/10/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Having a photobooth really added a great and fun element to the wedding! Saul was very helpful in putting our photo book together and making sure all of the pictures were there. A must have for your wedding.

Profile Picture User2586155, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The Photobooth was a fun and unique opportunity to interact with friends and family during the reception! It was set up nicely and added a special element to our wedding. I would highly reccomend it to everybody!

Profile Picture Maried, 3/25/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Very helpful and responsible. Best price!!! Lots of hats and masks...my friends loved it and talked about it for like a month!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 12/18/11, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The service is great and they were very interested in satisfying our needs. Commitment to what they do is a key factor in their success.
We enjoyed our pictures as well as our guests. They really fulfill our expectations of this special event.

Profile Picture Vimarie, 12/10/11, 1 Review