Partyblossom Reviews

10 Reviews for Partyblossom

1 User photo

Partyblossom 1

Allie · Married on 06/10/2018

Alexia was amazing and made the entire wedding planning process very easy and straightforward. She is very detail oriented and thought of things I would have probably overlooked without her. On the day of the wedding, she was on top of everything and put me at ease. I would recommend Party Blossom to anyone!

Partyblossom 2
    Sent on 07/07/2018

Astenia · Married on 09/03/2017

Alexia you are Amazing!! Could not have imagine it any better. You made the process so easy, the wedding day perfect and very enjoyable.
    My guest we're very impressed by your work. Had so many good compliments about you. "Worth every penny"
    I have 4 girls to marry , so I hope you will be doing weddings for a long time, because I will be calling you. Can't thank you enough for such phenomenal service.
    With Love,
    Astenia & Boris

Sent on 09/17/2017

Kathleen · Married on 08/26/2017

Alexia was worth her weight in gold! Everything went like clockwork and I couldn’t have been happier. Very professional and she anticipated our needs before we even thought of them! Two of our wedding guests were so impressed they have already asked for her contact info! She made everything so much easier and the actual wedding & reception stress free. Highly recommend Alexia!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Anastasia · Married on 06/10/2017

My fiancé and I were living in Texas while we were planning our wedding out in Southern CA. We were referred to Alexia and to make a long story short, she went above and beyond all expectations. Always texting to give us updates, checking our availability to schedule calls with vendors - she was with us every step of the way and we couldn't have been any more impressed with how our wedding day turned out. We were both a bit nervous heading into the big day that somewhere along the line there would be a hiccup, but Alexia assured us that everything would be perfect and it absolutely was. She helped to keep the photography team on time, the meals, the speeches - you name it and she knew exactly when it was going to happen. She is a true professional - was extremely personable and really cared to know what we wanted from our big day. I think the best thing we could say is that if we had a daughter getting married in the coming year or two, we would 100% have Alexia be the wedding planner. Thank you for making our wedding day go the way we always hoped it would!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Ashley · Married on 06/03/2017

I cannot say more amazing things about Alexia. I was living out of the state until 2 months before my wedding. She was so flexible, working with me over email and my mom in person. She was so quick to respond and helped us navigate through all the details needed to plan the wedding. She helped us coordinate with all the vendors and provided us with great sample itineraries to make the wedding flow smoothly.

However, I think the best part of working with Alexia (and her team) was on the wedding day itself. My husband and I never expected to enjoy our wedding as much as we did. It was definitely a testament to all the worked Alexia did! Alexia took control of everything and made sure we had nothing to do but enjoy the day. She worked with all the vendors and made sure that everything was seamless. And if we ever had a concern or something we wanted to change, she was right there to help figure it out.

Thanks Alexia! You're the best!

Sent on 08/21/2017

Derek · Married on 04/01/2017

Alexia was fantastic, from the first introduction call, through helping us deal with a last vendor issue a few weeks after the wedding. Alexia was one of three or so recommended wedding planners from our venue. Our venue coordinator confidentially told us that Alexia would be the best of the recommended planners for us. On our first call, Alexia gave us the list of what needed to be done and could sense that we are a DIY couple, so gave us more suggestions to help us with that. She was very responsive throughout our work together. She made sure that each action item was done by the time it needed to be done.

Her recommendations for vendors were excellent. She didn't have a problem working with the vendors we found on our own as well.

She and her staff handled the day of the wedding very well. She kept the wedding on schedule with grace and ease, even when things didn't go as planned. We had six guests come an hour and a half late (and only three were RSVPed) and she was able to get them seats and the three meals that were still available. She made sure that my wife and I ate and got all of our complex wedding photo groups together.

She and her team helped us pack everything up at the end of the wedding.

Whenever I write a serious recommendation, I try to represent all sides. There was one minor miss at the end when things were getting very busy, but nothing of any importance.

If my wife and I ever need a planner again, Alexia will be the first we will call.

Sent on 05/07/2017

Richard · Married on 10/15/2016

My fiancée and I turned to Alexia to coordinate the various moving parts for our wedding day, Each important in their own right, for example, is the photographer, officiant, florist, entertainer, etc. As with a group of individually talented musicians, a conductor can create scores that can enrich our senses, and fill a room with harmony and dimension which may otherwise be lacking. We carefully considered whether we even needed a wedding coordinator. With Alexia, we found a consummate professional. She is that conductor who brings the ensemble together. Her patience, empathy, organizational skills and likable personality suits her well. She has intimate knowledge of various wedding venues and especially at Trump National Golf Club where we celebrated our union. And, because Alexia evidently has worked with many other couples and with various florists, photographers, videographers, etc., she can provide recommendations covering virtually every aspect of a wedding ceremony and reception. We were thoroughly happy and fortunate really that Alexia was available to coordinate our wedding and reception. I understand Alexia does not overwhelm her schedule with a large number of events. Rather, she seems to deliberately coordinate relatively fewer events so that she can provide that exceptional level of service. She was responsive and always made herself available to us in the weeks leading up to our wedding. And, on the actual day, she and her associates ensured all the various moving parts came together harmoniously. She was the first to arrive, the last to leave, simply ensuring everything went well!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Amy · Married on 10/01/2016

Alexia was such an amazing help in the wedding planning process. She was professional, detail-oriented and really helped us navigate planning the wedding from start to finish. She provided great recommendations for vendors (photographer, floral, DJ, quartet, etc) and really helped to bring our vision to life. On the wedding day,she kept us on schedule and the ceremony and reception went off without a hitch! She was always available and provided great suggestions and things to think about based on her expertise. You cannot go wrong with having Alexia on your team! :)

Sent on 10/21/2016

Tina · Married on 10/01/2016

The best decision we made was to use Alexia Cardenas of Partyblossom to help with planning our daughter's wedding!!! She was a JOY to work with, and the actual wedding day was flawless! We were able to enjoy every moment of that day, because of all the preparation and planning that was done in advance. She is worth every penny, and you will not regret choosing Alexia to help with your event!

Sent on 11/11/2016

Leslie · Married on 09/03/2016

Alexia was an amazing coordinator. We had booked her for day-of-coordination, and we were very pleased with her abilities! Not only was her price reasonable, but she went above and beyond and did more than just the day-of-coordination. We were planning our wedding from out-of-town, therefore her flexibility made it so much easier. I remember I was on nights schedule, and she made it so that we could meet via phone at like 630am when I got off work, just to accommodate my schedule. She is very organized and loves what she does. We are so fortunate to have worked w/ her b/c our wedding day couldn't have gone better! She's easy to work with, always on top of things, and always looks out for the couple first, especially during the wedding day. Alexia is honest and hard working; she's all about quality not quantity. I appreciate that she doesn't overbook herself w/ a million clients so that she can put quality time/effort with the ones she books. I definitely recommend Alexia !
    <3 Leslie and Jon