Party Time Entertainment Reviews

Party Time Entertainment 3
Party Time Entertainment 4
Party Time Entertainment 5

Marlee · Married on 07/26/2013

They were great! I couldn't have asked for anything more. My husband and I would recommend them anytime for any event. I hope to see them again!

Sent on 10/05/2013

Catherine · event on: 05/11/2013

The DJ played fantastic music. The party was great due to the ability of the DJ to get the crowd moving. I would highly recommend Party Time Entertainment.

Sent on 03/23/2014

Jessica · Married on 04/06/2013

We used Party Time entertainment for our engagement party and could not have asked for better entertainment! Every guest was on the dance floor the entire night, the only time they took a break was to eat. We even extended the party because no one wanted to stop dancing! Everyone including our grandparents and friends could not stop raving about how amazing the variety of music was, they truly pleased all of our guests with their selections. The were punctual, professional and made sure everything went smoothly the entire night. We booked them right away for our wedding in May and could not be more confident with the decision we have made! Our guests are already asking if we will be having the same entertainment as the engagement party, we are looking forward to another amazing event with them!

Sent on 02/15/2014

Edward · Married on 10/06/2012

Party Time Entertainment made our engagement party amazing! They kept everyone on the dance floor for the entire night, and we received many compliments from our guests. The lights and music were great, and we are going to have them perform at our wedding this year.

Sent on 12/19/2013

Joe · Married on 05/15/2012

PTE worked my daughter and nephews communion party. Everyone had a great time. Especially the kids!! They were professional and very attentive to all of our needs. I will definitely use them again for future events.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Dalit · event on: 09/25/2011

Couldn't be happier with the services provided by this DJ. My daughter's Bat Mitzvah was a huge success thanks in a large part to the DJ and his entertainers. He kept the guests dancing from the moment they arrived until the party was over. He played all the popular hits that my daughter requested. Dancers and a party motivator were part of the package . He provided games and contests as requested. I would recommend this entertainer 100%

Sent on 10/14/2013

Stacey · Married on 03/19/2010

Party Time Entertainment did an excellent job DJ'ing my wedding. They had every guest out of their seats and on the dance floor all night. I would highly recommend them for any event that you have.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Stewart · Married on 05/03/2009

This was a second wedding for my 50+ bride and I. Tommy did a great job at getting the entire group up and dancing!. His music selection was spot on - the flow of songs pleased all the age groups. He DJ'd each portion of the evening perfectly.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Party Time Entertainment made my Sweet 16 a night to remember! The dancers always had my family and friends on the dance floor and knew how to make me feel special on my night. The music and energy was amazing! I would definitely recommend them for any party occasion!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Patty · event on: 05/09/2015

Many thanks to Tom and the PTE team you guys were great and truly made Kitty's 90th an event to remember. Everyone raved about the music selection , the energy the team brought to the dance floor and the photos. Thanks again can't wait until the next time.

Sent on 05/14/2015

Cindy · Married on 04/14/2012

PTE was awesome had the whole party on there feet spent time to make sure we had exactly what we wanted great value friendly an comfortable staff would recommend them to everone would never use anyone else love these guys there the best :)))) ..... Cindy jade an family

Sent on 10/27/2013