Party Starters Wedding DJ Services Reviews

60 | Syracuse, NY

60 Reviews for Party Starters Wedding DJ Services

60 Party Starters Wedding DJ Services Reviews

Jamee · Married on 06/02/2018

Eric was wonderful right from the start! He always responded within an hour of me contacting him. He always answered any questions I had quickly. We held two meetings and they were very helpeful! He did a great job the day of the wedding he played ever single song I wanted played for dinner and all the music was perfectly timed! He did great with announcing raffles, directing the guests, etc. Highly recommend if looking for a wedding DJ!!!

Ann · Married on 05/19/2018

We had such a great experience working with Eric at Party Starters! Definitely worth way more than we paid for the service. Our guests can be a tough crowd and they danced the whole night! Thanks again for everything!

• My sweetheart and I

Nickolaus · Married on 04/14/2018

We happily recommend Eric Schneible’s Wedding DJ Services! He made it fun! Guests danced, we danced and things moved as planned. Eric gives you so many options, we’d sometimes just ask him what he thinks. He didn’t bug us. He was only concerned about making out Wedding day priority #1! He’s passionate, honest and made sure planning was covered and had special music remixes we wanted. We were able to approve everything in advance and his online client area has it all. Eric, you made us very comfortable and helped our families bond! You had great price rate and worth every penny! Than you Eric! You’re the best!

Korey · Married on 11/11/2017

ONLY PUT 5 Stars so they would post my review but he’s ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!!! Do NOT hire him!!! I don’t even know where to start.... so guess from the first mess up... he started playing the song my bridesmaids and I were Suppose to walk out to when the moms where being walked out had to yell for him to stop!! Then there was the lighting he promised... yahhh there was about 1/3 of the lighting he claims he does... THE BIGGEST MESS UP... he COMPLETELY I MEAN COMPLETELY DESTROYED MY FATHER DAUGHTER DANCE... to the point my father n I STOPPED DANCING and just looked at him!!! The he tried to claim that’s why I wanted... ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! Then he was suppose to do the hat game ever time some clinked the glass I legit had to be like hello your suppose to be doing sumtin!!! Next was when he announced on the microphone it was time for my parents to cut their SURPRISE anniversary cake... mind you this was before my husband and I had even CUT OURS YET!! Then as they were cutting their cake he started to play the wedding song WHICH he was suppose to play for them to dance too... I had To say in the microphone for him to stop plying it til they came to dance!!! He also claims this great online play list he can have you make DONT BOTHER he still just plays what he wants... AFTER my wedding was OVER he got a phone call and tried to blame that on why he had done such a terrible job as he looked my mother in her face... not sure how that affect you for my entire wedding when you received the call when it was OVER... and sadly I had many guest say after words about how he looked like he was jawing alll night... so apparently he looked like he was on drugs... super professional besides he was in sweatpants!!! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY FAR FAR AWAY!!!!

• Bethany · Married on 08/19/2017

(Also: Video Testimonial Link Below) I am beyond happy that I booked Party Starters to DJ my wedding. I received so many compliments from guests about how amazing our wedding DJ was. Eric was the perfect combination of professional and funny, which is exactly what we were looking for. You can certainly tell he has a lot of experience in the business - from his pre-planning platform and consultation, to his leadership and direction at the event - he made everything so easy and smooth. His planning tools were so helpful to get me organized, and he sat down one on one to discuss what we wanted and to offer a few suggestions (which were genius!). He organized everything exactly how I wanted it with very little direction! He even had his staff record photos and videos throughout the day! I cannot thank Eric enough for making my wedding day absolutely perfect! I would recommend Party Starters again and again! (Video testimonial: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3lMir2DN--6bk83b3JpVXRMNlU )

Eric · Married on 08/21/2016

This is Eric. I run Party Starters DJs. (not Party Starters Tampa, a great DJ service in Tampa Florida or CNY Party Starters or other pretend companies out there) I've decided to speak out against a case, a plethora of negative reviews and conspiracy theory of negative stories about cancellations. I am actively fighting, in court, negative, fraudulent and completely made up reviews of me and my service. I am also fighting a case in court claiming I cancel events and don't refund people. First, yes, I had a handful of issues as I tried to expand my business a few years ago. I tried to bring in DJs. But It backfired and the DJs were gone, leaving me with a handful of double bookings that I had to cancel and refund, which I did. This was the price of learning on the fly as a small business. I learned that a service such as DJ'ing needs a skillful person. That's why I only do weddings now, I won't ever want to expand. I have an extremely long proven track record of being an outstanding DJ. Folks, the case I am fighting will prove in my favor. I'm happy to confirm we are close to clearing my good name. I am also excited to clear up erroneous, exaggerated claims of lack of service, customer service, and false claims from jealous, small DJ company rivals. I encourage you to ask for my references. I'll provide an onslaught of recent and past clients who would be happy to provide me the highest reviews. You can see actual pictures and videos from their actual weddings. I invite you to my http://www.Facebook.com/wedding.djs page.... look at the weekly posts / events.
    The pile of jealous, small individual ran DJ companies will be exposed. I am expecting by the end of the year or beginning of next year, to get all the court paperwork together to have negative and fraudulent reviews taken down everywhere and prove me right. And ladies and gentlemen, it's only about the provable, measurable, definable facts. It's just a long process I can't wait to win. Thank you!

Kaleigh · Married on 01/17/2015

Without question, my wedding DJ was the best DJ I've ever seen and I've been to a lot of my friends and family's weddings. My husband (yay!) and I got married on January 17, 2015 and we had to book Eric last minute due to an issue with our other DJ having personal problems. Eric was our superhero! He did what we had not done and that was putting together a solid plan, itinerary and game plan based off the information we filled out in his planning packet and online planning area as well. Speaking of that, his organization and ability to make planning our wedding was unbelievable. He has a planning packet which allowed us to customize everything. He then gave us an online account where we looked thru wedding charts of music from today's music all the way to the 50's. It was all very easy and helpful to use. When we got to our venue I took a moment to go see the room and my heart dropped. It was beautiful. I had no idea that his Uplights were included. Our room was already gorgeous but his lights were all around our room, under the cake table and highlighted our entrance way. I cried. When we eventually got introduced, had dinner and began partying, I had no less then 50 compliments specifically addressing our DJs music selections and the wonderful lighting around the room. My husband and I shared the same sentiment, we felt Eric put his heart and best efforts into our wedding. We really won't ever forget what he did for us. Everything was magical and perfect. We believe in fate and we knew the prior troubles we had with the other DJ were worth it because we got Eric. I would suggest any couple to look at Eric as a possible DJ. We will be telling all of our friends and families about him and we hope nothing but the best for all of the future couples reading my review. Love always, Kaleigh & Robert.

Jackie · Married on 12/13/2014

Having Eric dj our wedding was the best choice we made! We spoke with him first and contacted several djs afterwards. Every company we spoke with seemed decent but it was Eric's extra effort, time and willingness to answer all of our questions that stood out. Ultimately, he made us feel comfortable and allowed us to figure it out without pressuring us. Regarding his service and pricing, I know he is one of the most affordable djs in the area and he gives you everything you could ever want. He includes sooooo much at a great price! He managed our whole day and our guests loved the music. Our wedding was a lot of fun and it was all made possible by Eric. His planning and his system he used was really helpful because he was really able to customize things the way we wanted it. I would highly recommend that you consider him as your DJ because he will really make your wedding day like he did for us! Thank you so much Eric!

Gwen · Married on 10/25/2014

You were amazing Eric! Rob & I want to thank you for your hard work. Everything about your DJ services were professional. You were well organized, always easy to get a hold of, very caring towards our specific needs and just a real pleasure to do business with you! I can not thank you enough for the beautiful wireless up lighting, it really pulled out fall theme together. You made everyone feel very comfortable with your music selections and we haven't seen our families dance like that, ever! We will be happy to tell our friends and family about your services. Thank u so much!

• O

Olivia · Married on 10/10/2014

Eric was responsive, passionate, extremely talented and an incredible DJ. His price was amazing and he included everything we could of ever wanted. The ballroom looked stunning because he setup his up light units across the walls and in the corners of​ ​the room. He handled everything for us including creating a typed itinerary which he gave to our photographer and coordinator. He was well spoken during introductions and made it a lot of fun, while keeping it classy. Eric even DJ'd for an extra hour and did not charge us. Not only did my grandma and grandpa have a great time, my friends said it was the best wedding they had been too. We could not be happier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​​​

Amanda · Married on 09/07/2014

Eric was referred to us from my husband's old Sergeant who had Eric DJ his wedding a few years ago. We were told he was awesome and he was! We would seriously like to recommend the services of Party Starters to anyone looking for a great DJ! Eric was fantastic and literally created the best wedding we could have ever imagined. We did our due diligence prior to hiring Eric last minute after a DJ cancelled on us. Eric was extremely transparent with everything regarding questions we had prior to hiring him. He explained everything to us and we were provided references, videos and pictures at our request. We are so glad we went with him! Our friends and even our families haven't stopped texting me telling me how much they enjoyed themselves. Frank and I are both appreciative of Eric's stellar performance. You will not regret hiring him one bit! Thanks Eric!

Katrina · Married on 09/06/2014

Eric did an amazing job providing our wedding DJ services. As we were planning our big day from across the country, it was great to work with someone so flexible and responsive. Eric also provided very useful suggestions based on his experience and planning tools that he made available to us right away. He was as involved as we wanted, and worked with us to help manage the wedding itinerary throughout the night. Not sure what we would have done without him!
    I highly recommend Eric for any event.

Jeff & Cortney · Married on 08/23/2014

We can not thank Eric enough for the services (MC & DJ) he provided on our big day. One of our main goals was to create an atmosphere in which all guest could have a great time and we sure succeeded in doing that! Eric is incredibly personable, willing to help out with any aspect of the wedding, as well as answer any question from the moment you meet him till beyond your wedding. He creates a sense of comfort during the wedding planning process that was greatly appreciated.

The online services and music databases that Party Starters Wedding DJ Services offer leading up to the wedding were very helpful. On the day of the wedding Eric provided a great flow of music which kept the dance floor packed all night and all guests happy.

Not only did Eric provide the DJ & MC services for our wedding but he also provided the lighting for our outdoor wedding reception. Eric provided several high quality LED lights that flowed with the music, theme, and provided general illumination.

Eric's services far exceeded our expectations and we would certainly recommend Party Starters Wedding DJ Services to anyone planning a wedding.

Jessica · Married on 08/17/2014

Eric. Where to start. I can't thank you enough for everything you did to make my special day absolutely amazing. I remember you telling me in our first meeting that you would help me every step of the way, and you did. I kept thinking to myself every time I called you that you were going to think I was a bridezilla, but you took everything in stride and provided a perfect wedding day.

Your wedding planner was pivotal in the planning of my ceremony and reception. As a first, and last, time bride I had no clue exactly what I wanted, and you walked me through every possible thing we could have done, and completely customized my reception to the exact details I had always imagined and wanted. Your online planning tools helped my family and guests have all of their requests in ahead of time, and that is an AWESOME feature you provide.

On wedding day you were there early and stayed late, and worked side by side with the staff at Turning Stone to make sure my the vision of my wedding day was played out before my eyes. You are simply amazing at what you do. My guests are still talking, a week later, about how much fun they had dancing and singing along to the great music you choose. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ, I am extremely glad we went with Party Starters! I'll be telling everyone I know that needs a wedding DJ to hire you immediately. I again thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Jessica and Brad

Eric was amazing! He was very down to earth and understood everything I wanted/needed for the wedding.

Brittney · Married on 08/02/2014

Eric at Party Starters was an excellent choice for our ceremony & reception. His wedding planner is a powerful tool. His equipment is top quality. This is one vendor that you don't have to worry about or micro manage. If you're willing to just let him do his thing he will run with it. He was very accommodating for the few custom requests that we had but other than that we let him do what he was hired to do! Highly recommended and would be happy to see him DJing at the next wedding we attend.

Ryan · Married on 11/02/2013

We were very happy with the overall dj and photo booth services we received from Eric and Party Starters DJs. My wife and I would recommend this dj company. Eric spun a great mix of music and was professional the whole time. Our families had great comments and we all had fun. Thank you Eric.

Sari · Married on 10/26/2013

On 10/26/2013 we hired Party Starters Wedding DJ services. Our overall experience was very positive. We couldn’t be happier and their DJ services were a complete success! Our Facebook’s timelines are filled with pictures and fun comments. If you want a fun dj service, this is the one for you! I had some (silly) worries going into the wedding, but at the end of the day, I don’t know why I worried about it!
    My husband and I enjoyed our wedding day and a giant thank you goes out to Party Starters!

Shannon · Married on 10/12/2013

The guys are Party Starters were wonderful! They provided music not for for our reception but the ceremony and cocktail hour as well. They kept our guests dancing all night!

Abby · Married on 09/29/2013

Thank you for a great wedding! Party Starters turned it up! We loved everything Eric and the other DJ did for us and they exceed our expectations! Darrin & I would recommend them to our family members, friends and anyone looking for a professional wedding dj. We had a great mix of music and our party kept getting better and better. If I was to highlight one thing, I would say how sweet, really funny and refreshing his approach is when he creates those special moments he will tell you about. While we had a traditional wedding and traditional elements, it didn't feel like the like it was just another wedding reception. Darrin & I have been to a bunch of weddings and I'm glad we didn't have to accept the same style we had seen many times. We also ordered their Open Air Photo Lounge, which I am really glad we did last minute! Our guests
    were really entertained with it and we all cant wait to see the pictures! We highly recommend Eric and his partner for your wedding!!

Melissa · Married on 08/17/2013

Anthony and Eric were both wonderful in planning and the day of the wedding Anthony was wonderful with keeping everything on time and running smoothly. He got the people up and moving. He was even able to find a godsmack song to play. The photo lounge they have was awesome it is big enough to fit up to twenty people.

Cynthia · Married on 07/19/2013

We want to sing the praises of Eric and Anthony! We just didnt have a good wedding, THIS WAS THE BEST DAY OF OUR LIVES and my husband and I are the luckiest couple when we found them. I made such a fuss deciding on DJs and I couldnt decide at first because it was a lot of information to get through. But my gut said yes and we went with them. We had such an amazing time. They helped us out in so many ways. I can't imagine having a better experience with a DJ company. Call me or email me because we are more than happy to give you more details on how they helped. This is an exceptional DJ service! To Eric & Anthony, thank you, good luck with everything and we are telling everyone we know! We are sending you that picture too! lol

Party Starters were great! Our dance floor was packed all night, they didn't play all of our requested songs, but played all the right ones to keep our guests partying! They even had a cute idea for guests clinking the glasses, instead of making me and my husband kiss he called on a couple in the reception to show us how it was done. Very entertaining all night long!!

Brynn · Married on 05/04/2013

When I began planning my wedding, I googled DJ's and e-mailed Eric @ Party Starters. Between that e-mail and his phone call (a day) I had changed my mind and decided to do an I-Pod wedding. When I told Eric this, he spent 30 minutes giving me advice and telling me the do's and do-not's of an I-Pod wedding, knowing I was not going to be hiring him.

A little while later, I changed my mind again and immediately called Eric back. I knew immediately that he would be perfect considering he had already given me way more of his time than he needed to. This, was by the far, the best decision ever. Finances were a huge issue, but Party Starters was incredibly affordable, and we got AMAZING quality and value.

Not only did Eric seem like a polite, professional DJ, but he was FUN and he cared about my wedding day just about as much as I did. He wanted me to be happy, and wanted to make sure we had fun while making sure to keep it personal, and totally kept on track with me and my husbands personalities!

They did what we expected and went above and beyond. Last minute, I realized I did not have mics/audio for the ceremony, and he was more than happy to let us borrow the sound system for the ceremony. He also surprised me with beautiful lighting. Our reception was so beyond perfect. I've been told by at least a dozen people over the past 5 days that this was the best wedding they have ever attended and I really think Eric and Anthony played a huge part in that.

I do NOT dance. But somehow, Eric and Anthony got me off my ass and I literally danced ALL NIGHT LONG. I have never had that much fun in my life! I really can not express how grateful I am to have had these men to work with. Thank you both, from the bottom of my heart!

Love, Mrs. Werme-Greene :)

• F

Francesca · Married on 01/26/2013

My husband and I had a couple of meetings Eric before our wedding. Eric was very professional and provided many great ideas for our big day. His personal wedding guide was very useful in planning the overall feel of the wedding. He guided us through the wedding music process that allowed us to discover our own tastes and styles. Eric was available by phone and email any time we had a question or concern. Customer support and satisfaction were his top priority. As our wedding approached, he worked diligently to include all of our requests and ideas into a well organized itinerary.

Eric and his assistant presented a very professional setup. Eric had great intuition and taste based on the timeline of the reception; the transitions from cocktail hour to dinner to party were spot on. They seamlessly played different genres of music that suited everyone's tastes. Everyone had a "good seat" to listen all the music due to the set up he had created. Eric's music selection was right on par. He had a great mix of contemporary songs and classic hits! This equipment he used was current, and provided easy spur of the moment guest requests.

Our guests were on the dance floor the majority of the time! We received many compliments both during and after the wedding about how great Eric was. My husband is not a dancer by any means, and he even danced for awhile! The dance floor was where people wanted to be; it was definitely the center of the reception!

Eric is both professional and personal! He helped us plan our perfect wedding. A friend of mine already booked Eric for her September 2013 wedding. It was an absolute pleasure working with him. I recommend Eric and his MC services to any couple that is planning a wedding. He helps you build a foundation for a great reception, and makes it perfect with his final touches!