Party Stars DJ Reviews

Party Stars DJ 1
Party Stars DJ 2
Party Stars DJ 3

Alissa · Married on 09/01/2018

We used Party Stars DJ for our reception music, and were extremely pleased. Rob was great to work with throughout the planning process even though we don't live in PA, and did a great job MCing our reception and special events. He was helpful in trying to solve some technical issues at the venue. He also played a good mix of music and had guests dancing the entire night.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Anda · Married on 09/09/2017

Very easy to talk to and get along with. Met with us multiple times before the wedding to make sure everything was right. His client portal is very user friendly and makes selecting music easy. Very knowledgeable and had great insight on how to make the night flow smoothly. He did great with any announcements and paid attention to what people were dancing too. His prices are extremely reasonable. I couldn't of asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Taylor · Married on 04/28/2017

Robert and his partner Frankie recently Dj'd my wedding, and I couldn't have been happier. Throughout the entire process, they were both very organized and communicated very well with my wife and I. During the event they did a great job on the mic as well is keep everyone on the dance floor. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a dj!! Thank you both for everything! It was everything I imagined and more!

Sent on 06/12/2017
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 10/24/2015

Rob with Party Star DJ's absolutely rocked! He was very responsive and flexible with our schedules. He came the night before the wedding and set up so he was ready to go and even participated in the rehearsal since he did the music for the ceremony. He had a great selection of music and kept everyone very entertained. I would definitely use him again for any of my musical needs. I would also highly recommend him to anyone looking for an awesome DJ!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/20/2017

Rob is great! Out of all my vendors, Rob was the most responsive and organized. He made sure to meet with us multiple time prior to the wedding, listened to all our ridiculous requests and concerns, and made During the wedding, he made sure the night ran smoothly and everyone had a great time. Rob successfully orchestrated our "shoe game" and got my introverted bunch of friends and family to dance! All our guests had a blast and we couldn't have done it without Rob. Thanks!

Sent on 02/12/2018
    Party Stars DJ 4
    Party Stars DJ 5
    Party Stars DJ 6

Party Stars DJ's reply:

Thank you very much for the review Stephanie. I had a wonderful time providing my services for you and wish you the best.

Natalie · Married on 05/20/2017

1.4
      1.0
      3.0
      1.5
      1.5
      0.5

I wish I could comment more on Party Stars DJ's actual ability, however he never showed up for my wedding. He texted me 6 hours before my wedding ceremony started to let me know that he was sick, and was unable to find a replacement and was "so sorry". Basically he completely left me hanging with absolutely no alternative. If it weren't for my fantastic wedding venue, we would have been completely screwed. I understand things happen, illness, family issues etc, but have an alternative - you are supposed to be a professional. The reason he didn't receive a 0/5? He at least provided me with a full refund promptly after the wedding (and after negative comments on his facebook page and a scolding by my MOH). It was completely unexpected as he had been diligent, organized and easy to work with leading up to the day. But I would never hire him or recommend him to anyone based on my experience.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Party Stars DJ's reply:

I lead off with my sincerest apologies. Yes, I became severely ill the morning of your wedding and was truly unable to leave my house. Out of hundreds of weddings, this is the first time that this scenario has happened, and I apologize. I take full responsibility for not having a backup plan on that particular day. This will definitely change. As for the refund, no scolding or Facebook comments were necessary. I offered a full refund instantly and it was in the mail on the Monday following your wedding.