Party Soundz Entertainment Reviews

46 | Saint Petersburg, FL

46 Reviews for Party Soundz Entertainment

46 Party Soundz Entertainment Reviews

Alanna · Married on 08/25/2018

Dj Pam and Dj Johnny were sooooo AMAZING!!! I had a very small wedding and they truly made the party happen! Dj Pam was the main person I was in contact with during the process and she is such an incredible women! She is vastly knowledgeable in the industry and when I was worried about my small space working with her equipment she put my mind at ease. I loved the portal that they use for you to create your timeline and select the music that you want to play. When I arrived to the reception Dj Pam saved the day because know one could figure out how to bustle my dress she quickly came up and said I've bustled a few dress in my life I can help! Everyone told us that night and keeps telling us how it was the best wedding they had been to and that they loved the music. Thank you Dj Pam and and Dj Johnny for making it such a perfect night!

Megan · Married on 08/18/2018

We got married on 8/18/18. We were supposed to have DJ Pam but the night befor her husband passed away. Even though she could not be there, understandably, she made sure was had another DJ. The DJ we had was amazing he was funny and played a range of music. Our guests were very entertained the whole night. We are so sorry for your loss DJ Pam. Our thoughts are with you.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Party Soundz Entertainment's reply:

Hi Megan, I've just now been able to catch up on some things and see your review. Thank you so much, I'm so happy that you had a wonderful night, and I'm very sorry that I could not be there for you...We wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness...Love, DJ Pam

stormy · Married on 08/11/2018

DJ Pam was great! The online portal was very easy to use. You can request and song and in what order We used Pam for our ceremony and reception. She pick a wonderful song for the bridesmaids and groomsmen to walk out to and it went great with the song I had picked out for me. Pam’s services were wonderful and the price was unbeatable. Pam did a great job I cannot thank her enough for making our wedding night so fun. We definitely recommend Pam for all of your DJ needs!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Party Soundz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Stormy & Ryan, it was truly an honor and a privilege to be a part of your most special day! Congratulations and thank you for having us!

Laurie · Married on 06/23/2018

Pam Acosta provided the photo booth for my daughter's wedding and did a fabulous job! There were always so many people enjoying the photo booth, the props were so much fun, and she and her husband kept it running so quickly. It also included a photo album with the strips from everyones' photos so we were able to enjoy it the next day, too. Great choice for photo booth, you won't be disappointed!

Victoria · Married on 05/20/2018

Choosing PartySoundz was the best for our beach wedding in Florida. Pam has an awesome portal that we chose our music and she purchased steel drum music for us!!! She was there early and even helped our adult children decorate the archway! The music was awesome and the dance floor was filled all night long!!!!! She was very flexible since our timeline changed due to weather. Thanks for making our wedding the funest night for all of us!!!!

Ashley · Married on 05/05/2018

Pam was absolutely amazing! She nailed our taste in music, there was not one song that she played that we didn’t like and she managed our motley crew of friends and family and kept our night going smoothly, even when it was raining and we had to move our wedding inside, Pam handled it and even bustled my dress properly for me. Would highly highly reccomend.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Party Soundz Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations to Scott & Ashley, truly the sweetest couple, and I was so honored to be a part of your most special day! And you have great taste in music Have fun on your honeymoon!!

Danielle · Married on 04/14/2018

Pam was amazing and easy to work with! She was quick with responses and always available to help! My DJ was DJ dizzy and he was perfect! The music was awesome and he made sure to get the party going! I am so very pleased with their amazing service.

Alexis · Married on 04/14/2018

Pam was awesome! She was very personable and had great energy. She made my wedding day very memorable. I would use her services again without hesitation!

Erin · Married on 03/17/2018

We were so happy with DJ Pam! She was so nice and upbeat! She was responsive to our messages and her online song requests and wedding timeline forms allowed us to get the music exactly how we wanted. She was able to read the crowd and had everyone dancing and kept the night flowing well. Definitely recommend. Good prices.

Jen · Married on 03/11/2018

Pam is the best of the best. She made my wedding a hit and she played all of my favorite country songs I requested. She is amazing and I cannot wait to see her again at our next event. I won’t use anyone else. I fell in love with this woman and her energy. She made me feel like a queen on my wedding day. I adore her.

Jennifer · Married on 02/25/2018

Amazing!! Pam was seriously the best, she was so on top of the schedule and knew exactly what songs to play from the playlist we gave her. She even provided uplighting and the Bluetooth speakers for our wedding on the beach! Also, she is incredibly priced for everything that she offered!!

The Howertons!!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Party Soundz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Jen! You and Josh are one of my favorite couples ever, just the sweetest and your wedding was so much fun! I got to see you say "I Do", find out with you that you're having a baby girl, and celebrate Josh's birthday! Oh what a night!! <3 <3
  • Kimaureen

Kimaureen · Married on 02/18/2018

Dj Pam and Johnny were great! We requested a specific music selection and they pulled it off beyond our expectation. Pam worked sooo hard to give us the wedding we dreamed off and she pulled it off. Her communication was fast and efficient, she emailed and texted back right away! Our guests loved her and Johnny. Thanks Pam for everything and keep up the great work! Please let Johnny know we loved him. All the best!

Jay · Married on 01/20/2018

Pam was the BEST Dj. Could not of asked for more. At times I felt we may have pushed her a little but let me tell you she took it like a champ an kept right up. My wedding was the BEST day ever and couldn't of asked for anyone better. If your looking for a quality Dj for any event especially for a wedding don't look any further then Party Soundz

Sent on 01/21/2018

Party Soundz Entertainment's reply:

Hi Jay, Thank you so much for your wonderful words, you and Kady are very special and I was so honored to be a part of your day!! Congratulations!

stevie · Married on 12/31/2017

Pam and her husband were ABSOLUTELY incredible!!! They went above and beyond for me on my special day. Pam has great prices and will accommodate you in every way she can. They were so professional and treated us like royalty. Do not hesitate when booking her. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Party Soundz Entertainment 1
    Party Soundz Entertainment 2
    Party Soundz Entertainment 3

Party Soundz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Stevie, You and Joey are wonderful, congratulations again!

Kaylee&javier · Married on 12/17/2017

Dj ERIC was amazing!!! We needed a bilingual dj for our wedding and he delivered! The music was perfect and everyone had a fantastic time! He even matched the up lighting to the event that we wanted for our wedding!!! Thank you so much! Until next time, cheers! ♡♡♡

Emily · Married on 12/08/2017

DJ Pam was amazing to work with. She was such a pleasure to work with and are our wedding fun. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 01/01/2018

Party Soundz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Emily! Your wedding was FUN!! It was an honor to be a part of your special day.

Collette · Married on 11/24/2017

DJ Pam was awesome! She did a great job, arrived early and even asked me when folks at the reception suggested songs not on the playlist. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/29/2017

Party Soundz Entertainment's reply:

Collette & Ramon, YOU are amazing! It was truly an honor to be a part of your special day. I wish you all the best in your marriage! Thank you for taking the time to review my services.

Monte · Married on 11/04/2017

Pam was sensitive to our requests. Shé gave options and when left to use her creativity, shé blew us away. On-time. Organized. Professional. Highly recommended

Elizabeth · Married on 10/28/2017

Dj eric did an amazing job at our wedding!! We didnt have a coordinator for the big day so Eric stepped in and help more than he probably should have! He was very professional and fun at the same time. I would def hire him again! Thank you so much!!!

Autumn · Married on 10/20/2017

They were incredible! We hired them for our wedding and we were so pleased! We highly recommend them!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Party Soundz Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Autumn, our Photobooth team had so much fun with you and your loved ones. It was an honor to be a part of your most special day! Best wishes to you and your new husband

Karen · Married on 10/15/2017

DJ Pam was fantastic and made our wedding memorable. The photo booth was a great addition for our guests, however there were some technical issues that cause many of the photos to be taken numerous times. The album of all of the pictures was amazing. I highly recommend DJ Pam.

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2017

Good time. Good music. Efficient.

Steffany · Married on 10/01/2017

Pam is a great Dj! My family & friends had a great time everyone loved the music. Ceremony was perfect and reception music was amazing!

PHILLIP · Married on 09/30/2017

I own an entertainment company in the same market as Pam. We use Pam often when our calendar is full and we are lucky enough she is available. She is a professional entertainer and all of our clients rave about her superior service!