43 Reviews for Party Soundz Entertainment

Karaoke (1)
Flat Screen (1)
Photobooth (1)
43 Party Soundz Entertainment Reviews

DJ Pam was great! The online portal was very easy to use. You can request and song and in what order We used Pam for our ceremony and reception. She pick a wonderful song for the bridesmaids and groomsmen to walk out to and it went great with the song I had picked out for me. Pam’s services were wonderful and the price was unbeatable. Pam did a great job I cannot thank her enough for making our wedding night so fun. We definitely recommend Pam for all of your DJ needs!

Profile Picture stormy, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

Pam Acosta provided the photo booth for my daughter's wedding and did a fabulous job! There were always so many people enjoying the photo booth, the props were so much fun, and she and her husband kept it running so quickly. It also included a photo album with the strips from everyones' photos so we were able to enjoy it the next day, too. Great choice for photo booth, you won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Laurie, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Choosing PartySoundz was the best for our beach wedding in Florida. Pam has an awesome portal that we chose our music and she purchased steel drum music for us!!! She was there early and even helped our adult children decorate the archway! The music was awesome and the dance floor was filled all night long!!!!! She was very flexible since our timeline changed due to weather. Thanks for making our wedding the funest night for all of us!!!!

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/20/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Pam was absolutely amazing! She nailed our taste in music, there was not one song that she played that we didn’t like and she managed our motley crew of friends and family and kept our night going smoothly, even when it was raining and we had to move our wedding inside, Pam handled it and even bustled my dress properly for me. Would highly highly reccomend.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pam was amazing and easy to work with! She was quick with responses and always available to help! My DJ was DJ dizzy and he was perfect! The music was awesome and he made sure to get the party going! I am so very pleased with their amazing service.

Profile Picture Danielle , 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Karaoke, MC, One Event Per Day

Pam was awesome! She was very personable and had great energy. She made my wedding day very memorable. I would use her services again without hesitation!

Profile Picture Alexis, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We were so happy with DJ Pam! She was so nice and upbeat! She was responsive to our messages and her online song requests and wedding timeline forms allowed us to get the music exactly how we wanted. She was able to read the crowd and had everyone dancing and kept the night flowing well. Definitely recommend. Good prices.

Profile Picture Erin, 3/17/18, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Pam is the best of the best. She made my wedding a hit and she played all of my favorite country songs I requested. She is amazing and I cannot wait to see her again at our next event. I won’t use anyone else. I fell in love with this woman and her energy. She made me feel like a queen on my wedding day. I adore her.

Profile Picture Jen, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing!! Pam was seriously the best, she was so on top of the schedule and knew exactly what songs to play from the playlist we gave her. She even provided uplighting and the Bluetooth speakers for our wedding on the beach! Also, she is incredibly priced for everything that she offered!!

The Howertons!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/25/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, One Event Per Day

Dj Pam and Johnny were great! We requested a specific music selection and they pulled it off beyond our expectation. Pam worked sooo hard to give us the wedding we dreamed off and she pulled it off. Her communication was fast and efficient, she emailed and texted back right away! Our guests loved her and Johnny. Thanks Pam for everything and keep up the great work! Please let Johnny know we loved him. All the best!

Profile Picture Kimaureen, 2/18/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Pam was the BEST Dj. Could not of asked for more. At times I felt we may have pushed her a little but let me tell you she took it like a champ an kept right up. My wedding was the BEST day ever and couldn't of asked for anyone better. If your looking for a quality Dj for any event especially for a wedding don't look any further then Party Soundz

Profile Picture Jay, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Pam and her husband were ABSOLUTELY incredible!!! They went above and beyond for me on my special day. Pam has great prices and will accommodate you in every way she can. They were so professional and treated us like royalty. Do not hesitate when booking her. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture stevie, 12/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Dj ERIC was amazing!!! We needed a bilingual dj for our wedding and he delivered! The music was perfect and everyone had a fantastic time! He even matched the up lighting to the event that we wanted for our wedding!!! Thank you so much! Until next time, cheers! ♡♡♡

Profile Picture Kaylee&javier, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Pam was amazing to work with. She was such a pleasure to work with and are our wedding fun. I would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Emily, 12/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Pam was awesome! She did a great job, arrived early and even asked me when folks at the reception suggested songs not on the playlist. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Collette, 11/24/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Pam was sensitive to our requests. Shé gave options and when left to use her creativity, shé blew us away. On-time. Organized. Professional. Highly recommended

Profile Picture Monte, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dj eric did an amazing job at our wedding!! We didnt have a coordinator for the big day so Eric stepped in and help more than he probably should have! He was very professional and fun at the same time. I would def hire him again! Thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

They were incredible! We hired them for our wedding and we were so pleased! We highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Autumn, 10/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Pam was fantastic and made our wedding memorable. The photo booth was a great addition for our guests, however there were some technical issues that cause many of the photos to be taken numerous times. The album of all of the pictures was amazing. I highly recommend DJ Pam.

Profile Picture Karen, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Good time. Good music. Efficient.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Pam is a great Dj! My family & friends had a great time everyone loved the music. Ceremony was perfect and reception music was amazing!

Profile Picture Steffany, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I own an entertainment company in the same market as Pam. We use Pam often when our calendar is full and we are lucky enough she is available. She is a professional entertainer and all of our clients rave about her superior service!

Profile Picture PHILLIP, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We decided last minute to explore adding a photo booth to our wedding and think it was the best idea, ever! We planned on using our photographer to do some photos, but between time being taken from him to shoot plus the burden of trying to do props and everything else, it wasn’t working out. We happened to find Party Soundz Entertainment with Pam Acosta and she was amazing We made contact with her while we were traveling to Chicago to get legally married and our schedule was quite hectic. She worked with us to get special props and even used our backdrop we had already purchased. Included with their service you get a scrapbook of the photo strips from the booth to give to us that night, which was such a special touch. As well as all the photos, both in strip format AND large photo format are uploaded to a personal gallery for you to view / download. Their prices are very affordable especially with the personal touches she gave to the evening. They also offer a first responder discount! She was very flexible as some things had to be adjusted with the timeline and she was literally the last one to leave with us.

Profile Picture Andrew, 9/22/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We meet Pam at a wedding show. It was one the best things that could of happened.
One of the most important things in a wedding reception is your DJ, they can make it memorable or NOT.
My guest are still taking about how SHE made it amazing. She was on it. Everything went beyond our expectation.
She knew when to play the songs and how to get everyone on the dance floor. If your guest don’t dance, they will when she gets it going!!! All that we had asked was done the way we wanted it. Nothing was missed.
Her response time is outstanding. Her willingness to answer any question is exceptional. She guided us in the right direction to the very end.
She is a true professional. Great voice, well dressed and one of the nicest people in her profession that we have ever meet, (believe me - we meet many)
Her setup is suburb, you don’t need cheesy anything at your reception . We can’t be more grateful and satisfied with the service she provided.
We expect great customer service wherever we spend our money, and that indeed is what we got, far and beyond our expectations.
She is truly the best!!!! We highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Veronica, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews