88 Reviews for Party Plus Tents + Events

Flatware (2)
Glassware (2)
Signage (1)
China (1)

Thank you for your incredible responsiveness and professionalism.
The tent, and all “it’s pieces” were absolutely beautiful! My client (as well as the rest of the team) was extremely happy!!

Profile Picture Sheri, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Party Plus for my daughter's wedding. Brigid was a godsend she was responsive, tentative, and always pleasant. The item was as expected and presented beautifully at the altar. I highly recommend them for value, and most definitely customer service.

Profile Picture Mary, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Party Plus is phenomenal and I highly recommend them!! I used them at Historic London and Town and Gardens in Edgewater and they did a fantastic job! Everything from a tent to cover the band to beautifully strung lights all over the gardens. Pro-tip, if you have another wedding before or after yours, try and split rentals - they're super accommodating! Definitely recommended!

Profile Picture Julia, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Tents, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Working with Lauri and her crew was such a joy. She truly made my dreams come true. Lauri is full of knowledge and helped make the planning process such a breeze. When I pulled up to our venue and saw our tent, lighting, and dance floor I cried. Her team was extremely kind, thoughtful and hard working. They stayed until 8pm setting up everything until it was perfect. You can tell they really care and are dedicated to giving you the best of the best! Thank you Lauri for making our wedding a dream come true! We are forever grateful for you and the whole Party Plus team!

Profile Picture Rachel , 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Party Plus was so easy to work with, and the chargers for my wedding were absolutely perfect! It seemed like a lot to spend at the time, but it was worth every penny when I saw the tables. Thank you, Brigid!

Profile Picture User6482874, Recently Married, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

We worked with Party Plus to rent chairs for our reception. They were easy to work with, up front with pricing and details, and the chairs looked great!

Profile Picture Laura, 5/28/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Chairs

I can't say enough good things about Party Plus! Our reception venue sprung a lot of last minute charges on us. We were shocked that they were trying to charge us $5 per chair (the chairs weren't that nice), so we were extremely thankful that Party Plus was able to accomidate us! The week before our wedding they were able to get us all of the chairs and tables we needed for our reception. They were fast to respond and answered all of our questions. The price was right too!
We had a really short window to set up the reception and sure enough the crew from party plus was there right on time, which was essential to our setup. Thank you so much for not adding extra stress to our plate!
As we were leaving the reception, I saw the Party Plus truck outside waiting to take down the tables and chairs, what a relief that was.

I can't thank them enough for being so nice, organized and on time. We greatly appreciate it!

Profile Picture Miranda, 5/20/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Lauri with Party Plus rentals was a pleasure to work with. I had wanted string lights for our dance pavilion and some homemade mason jar lanterns hung in a tree in the garden of our venue for cocktail hour and had contacted another company first with a poor outcome. The other vendor was very unhelpful and didn't seem to get my vision. I then contacted Party Plus and Lauri was so easy to work with. She immediately got my vision and made me a draft that day of what it would look like. We ended up obtaining other rentals from them more last minute because she was so easy to work with and reasonably priced. We had no issues with delivery and set up of the rentals on the day of which helped to make our day a success and stress free. We would highly recommend Party Plus rentals!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 5/5/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Lights, Signage

We are event planners and we used Party Plus to get Chivarri Chairs for a Bridal Shower we were planning. Lauri was so great to work with and very responsive, the chairs were delivered right on schedule and they looked great. We work with Party Plus often and recommend them to everyone, they are top notch!

Profile Picture Michelle , 12/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lauri and her staff at Party Plus are fantastic. Very responsive and helpful! Deciding to have an all-outdoors wedding is a gamble but we took the chance and totally won that game. Thanks to Lauri at Party Plus, we had the perfect set up for our 160 guests. The tent she recommended worked and looked perfect!

Profile Picture KAtie, 10/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Chairs, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Lauri and her team created the exact vision I wanted with bistro lights for my reception. She made me feel at ease that she would work it out and that she did!! The beautiful bistro lights over our dance floor finalized our beautiful party reception!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/17/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Laurie Dixon was fantastic in helping us with the dance floor and fans for my daughter's outdoor wedding at the Belmont Manor. With the summer heat, we went through numerous iterations and even looked at bringing in air conditioning. Laurie was patient and thorough and stye delivered as promised.

Profile Picture S, 8/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom, Dance Floor, Tables, Tent Accessories

This company is by far the best rental company out there. I had a very large tent put up for our wedding. When the crew arrived, there were branches in the way. They were so nice and accommodating and waited while I ran around trying to figure out how to deal with this. It was so stressful for me but they assured me everything was going to be alright and it was. Everyone complemented how beautiful it was. I also rented beautiful overlays which made the party special. Thank you to Lauri for helping me every step of the way.

Profile Picture Eve, 6/19/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Tents, Linens, Delivery

It was clear from the moment we contacted Party Plus Tents that we were going to work with them. They had such a sunny disposition and professionalism that no other tent company we contacted had. They were extremely flexible and let us change things right up until a couple days before the wedding. I highly recommend working with them.

Profile Picture Alana, 6/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Party Plus is hands down the BEST! I wouldn't use any other Place. I not only use them for my personal events, but, I highly recommend them to all my Customers. Lauri the General Manager is Wonderful and makes every step so pleasant!

Profile Picture Jeffie, 6/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Linens, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Tables, Tents, Delivery, Setup

We held a wedding last weekend on what we hoped would be a warm sunny day, but when the weather turned to an outlook of snow, rain, and 20 degree temps we placed a last minute call on Monday to tent and heat our terrace so our guests would be comfortable. Lauri came out that afternoon, and by Thursday her team had professionally and creatively (it's an odd shaped space on 2 levels) tented and heated our venue. We were fully prepared for any weather and on the wedding night it was beautiful and everyone was warm. Lauri and her team saved the day, and we really appreciate it!!

Profile Picture User6598247, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I enthusiastically recommend Party Plus to any couple interested in tent company for their wedding. They truly are the headquarters for all rentals!! We specifically contracted with Party Plus in Glen Burnie after reading so many outstanding reviews on various websites. We are here to confirm -- Party Plus Glen Burnie is simply the best!!
To give a little context about our wedding, we were married on my in-laws property in the Long Green Valley area in MD. This was a private venue - so we had to do everything. Our ceremony was outside; Party Plus provided charming white chairs, a beautiful rustic wine barrel that the officiant used, and our trellis - the ceremony site was exquisite! The cocktail hour was inside with striking high top tables and gorgeous navy linens all provided by Party Plus. Our reception was a tented event for approximately 120. We had a beautiful 40'x80' century pole tent and it was show stopping! The tent was very spacious, clean, and absolutely perfect for our guests. Our linens were crisp and everything came together to form a masterpiece. The dance floor was placed perfectly and truly allowed for our guests to dance away the evening. We added the wine barrel bar package - for a very reasonable price - I highly suggest it, if the look appeals to you!! I wish this site would allow me to post some pictures for review!
From start to finish - our experience with Party Plus was top-notch. The professionalism, accountability, responsiveness, and overall customer service was outstanding and first class. Their competence and knowledge of their business truly shines and they put me at ease during the entire planning process. The value was ideal and they even discounted my entire package! During the planning process, we developed true relationships with the staff. Working with Camryn, Lauri and the team was such an incredible experience and I highly recommend Party Plus Glen Burnie to anyone!! Thank you PARTY PLUS!!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Altar/Arch, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lights, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Linens, Delivery, Setup

I dealt mostly with Lauri Dixon. I cannot say enough good things about her. I was a bride with a very set vision, but also a very set budget. Lauri understood both - and worked with me to make my vision come true when other companies told me 'no.' My fiance and I had a 2.5 year engagement. Lauri was incredibly flexible, patient, and kind as we changed our wedding concept and our budget a few times over the 2.5 year period. She was always quick to draft up a new proposal - and would give me honest advice when I needed it - like when i was picking other vendors for the wedding.
I can't imagine how many clients Lauri has at one given time (though I assume it's A LOT) but nonetheless she made me feel like I was her number one priority at all times! I also want to mention that the staff that came to set up the tent, drop off the rentals, and then pick them back up were incredibly professional, as well and they worked on a scorching hot summer day for hours. If I have friends getting married in Maryland or if I ever host another event there, I will definitely call Lauri. She and her team are the best! I seriously cannot say enough good things!

Profile Picture Deanna, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Party Plus Tents to jazz up our event space and it totally made the ceremony! Originally we had planned to have a draped tent outside, but the weather had other plans. They were able to use the fabric for the inside space and totally transform it to something amazing! So many people commented on how amazing the space was!

Profile Picture Catherine, 9/12/15, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Drapery

We used Party Plus for my tent rental for our wedding reception at the Annapolis Maritime Museum and Lauri could't have been easier to work with. After finalizing the contract all aspects were handled between Party Plus and the Museum and when I arrived at the venue for my final walk through a few days before the event the tent was set up and ready go. They were also the best value, highly reccommend!!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/1/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Lauri and her team were AMAZING for our July 4th backyard wedding. We had our ceremony in the backyard of my parents home and needed a tent, tables, chairs, linens, and other accessories to help make our dream wedding a reality. The team at Party Plus met with us as many times as we wanted to in order to test out center piece designs, etc., which really made a difference in the end. Everyone at Party Plus including the delivery crew, were helpful, polite, and provided us with their great insight into the event industry to help make our day special. One of the most impressive things was that Lauri visited the site of the event herself and gave us her personal insight and suggestions for the day of. I would recommend anyone I know to use Party Plus! The price was great and the customer service was exceptional!

Profile Picture Ryan, 7/4/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Everything was clean and in working order, the tables and table clothes were exquisite. Although the driver told us he did not need us to recover the chairs and when they came back to pick them up another driver told us we had to, I am still glad we got the Gold Chivalry chairs.

Profile Picture Mary, 5/2/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies

Party Plus provided the elegant décor which transformed the tent at the Belmont Manor into an elegant Victorian setting for our daughter’s wedding. This was done through the elegant white tented draping which covered the ceiling framework for the reception to the gold chiavari chairs with pink cushions, gold vintage dinner plates, and silverware, along with the banquet tables and lines. Lauri was able to transform the vision of the reception we provided her into a beautiful reality and was truly a joy to work with. Additionally at the last minute as cold weather was predicted they were able to furnish tent heaters to ensure the comfort of all the guests which provided blown in heat without the devices being seen to take away from the elegance of the reception. Party plus comes highly recommended from us.

Profile Picture Melvia, 4/26/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Party Supplies

I wanted lighted drapery for my wedding and I sent a picture to Lauri at Party Plus and they were able to do exactly what I wanted! The drapery was GORGEOUS and made the reception space look absolutely magical. I could not have been happier! Lauri was also such a pleasure to work with and she responded to all my many emails and requests! I can't thank them enough!! I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Rachel, 3/20/15, 6 Reviews