Party Pleasers Services Reviews

Party Pleasers Services 6
Party Pleasers Services 7

Allison · Married on 01/12/2019

The best dj ever

I honestly would be hard pressed to find and criticisms of Party Pleasers or our DJ Jeff Heidelberg. He was truly professional and a lot of fun to work with from start to finish. Jeff was game for any song we suggested, even a random Swedish EDM song and the theme from Jurassic Park, and helped us work them into our day so flawlessly. He formed a great team with our photographers and day of coordinator so that everything flowed organically throughout the evening without my husband and I having to worry about a thing. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Jeff or Party Pleasers to any engaged couple.

Abby Hughes · Married on 12/29/2018

Best choice ever

Almost 2 weeks after our wedding and we are still hearing our guest talk about how awesome our music was , we absolutely loved working with team and Tyler was our dj and can't say enough good things about him , your dj is the host of your reception and can make or break your night , best choice ever , the only thing we hated was that our event couldn't last all night because our guest were having such a great time :)

Lauren Ornella · Married on 11/17/2018

The best DJ

Brent is one of the best DJ's I've ever experienced. He kept the party going at my wedding reception all night. He changed up the music when he noticed not as many people on the dance floor. He listened to what my husband and I wanted and offered helpful suggestions. He was personal and professional at the same time. He helped make my wedding reception a day I will never forget!

Allison · Married on 11/10/2018

Would 100% Recommend Party Pleasers

We had Jeff Clarke as our Party Pleasers DJ and couldn't have been happier with the service we received! Jeff was extremely helpful, responsive and easy to work with through the planning process. At our wedding, he kept guests engaged and the dance floor going throughout the night as we had hoped. Thanks Jeff!

Shelby Salzl · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing!!!!!!

Jeff was engaging and kept our party going the entire night. Planning for our event was quick and easy. We loved the ideas our DJ suggested to us. They were professional and responded quickly to any questions that we had. They went above and beyond for our day.

Riley Sumner · Married on 11/03/2018

DJ/Decoration Services AMAZING

Party Pleasers was so amazing to work with! I highly recommend Jeff Clarke as your DJ. My guests were raving about him! The decorations were gorgeous and Jeff took the time to recommend and explain what decoration choices he would do in the space that we had. HIGHLY RECOMMEND! They were amazing!

Taylor · Married on 10/26/2018

Excellent!

Corey, Jake, and Party Pleasers in general was the best decision we could have made for our wedding day! Jake was attentive, personalable and knew exactly what he was doing! I didn’t have a clue what I wanted for the music aspect and gave him pretty much full control. Not only did he exceed my expectations in the music department but he was great all throughout the night when our event coordinator was lacking on her part. Thank you Party Pleasers, Corey and especially Jake!

Kerrianne Browne · Married on 10/19/2018

Incredible experience w/ corey!

Corey Cowger from Party Pleasers was absolutely stellar! He was SO much more than a DJ/MC. He went above and beyond to make our day perfect.

He made the night run so smoothly and took so much stress out of the day. He is awesome through the planning process- so knowledgeable and professional, but relatable. His lighting was gorgeous-We got so many compliments on him! HIGHLY recommend!!!

Lindsey Cheraso · Married on 10/13/2018

Tyler killed the game!

I would recommend Tyler to EVERYONE I know. Tyler went above and beyond to make our day awesome. Firstly, I didn't pick out a single song for our dinner and dancing portion of our reception. I told him "slow country and James Taylor for dinner and whatever gets people dancing for the party" and he did not disappoint. Our dance floor was PACKED the entire night. I had several surprises for my musician father including our father daughter dance and our ceremony music. He kept that surprise for me and it went off without a hitch. Then, my father surprised me with singing to me during his speech, and he kept that surprise. Lastly, our MOH sang during her speech to Journey's Don't Stop Believing, and he kept that surprise too!! Not only did he take care of all of these requests, he also hung bistro lighting and decorative hoops at our venue. TYLER IS THE MAN!!!!

Andy · Married on 10/06/2018

Jeff Clarke and the team at Party Pleasers did a truly kick-ass job at our farm wedding down in Lexington (I don't think this is their standard service area - but Jeff is from here and his brother was one of my groomsmen so I think we got a little special treatment!). From the first contact to the pack-up and departure, Jeff was a total professional. The entire process was so well-organized and well thought-out. A freak storm did come through and knocked out one of the speakers, but the sound was still great. The photo slideshow was a hit and most importantly, the dance floor stayed busy from around 10 until we had to shut things down at 1. Take some advice from someone who has been to a few crappy weddings - DON'T SKIMP on your DJ! Hire the best and your crowd will be very grateful.

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2018

Scott, so amazing!!!

What an amazing DJ. First Scott was always on time. He had everything set up well before any of the guests showed up. He made the night flow so well and brought to life the wedding of our dreams. Meeting with Scott the first time was awesome. His ideas for how things should flow and for different ideas on how and where to use our music was awesome.
    We also had the bistro lights which we found out that he (and possibly others from Party Pleasers) came out to our site quite a few times to ensure that they were working. Those lights truly changed the feel of the night. Magical.
    Scott also checked on our whole group while we were getting pictures done to make sure we didn’t need anything. When we got into our reception he came over to us and asked what we wanted to drink and went and got it for us.
    On top of all of our thoughts on Scott, there was not a single person that we talked to after the wedding that didn’t rave about him. He truly brought the party to our wedding and we are very grateful.

Eric and Melissa

Party Pleasers Services 8
    Party Pleasers Services 9

Cassandra · Married on 09/07/2018

When we chose Party Pleasers for our lighting and DJ services for our wedding we made the best decision! I cannot tell you how pleased we were with how everything turned out! The lighting effects and drapes added elegance and a romantic touch to our reception. Tyler Stebelton, our DJ, was phenomenal! Always replied quickly to every question and kept us on our timeline the day of. We definitely recommend Party Pleasers and will use them again in the future!!!

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 09/02/2018

We used Party Pleasures for our recent wedding. Tim was awesome. The groom was convinced that no one would dance at our wedding and Tim had people having a great time all night long. He worked with us to have a special entrance, constantly checked in to make sure everything was going as planned and was great with the guests. The sound system was perfect. Would definitely recommend Party Pleasers for any event.

• Nina

Nina Swearingen · Married on 08/18/2018

Jeff Clarke DJed my wedding

When I wrote out the budget for our wedding, having a DJ seemed like something we could skip. I wanted to hook Spotify up to some speakers and call it done. THANKFULLY some wise friends and family talked me out of it. With our planner's recommendation we hired Jeff Clarke from Party Pleasers to DJ our wedding.
    First, Jeff sat down with my fiance and I and drew up a timeline of the day. He patiently helped us pick out songs, explained reception options, and took care to make sure every detail was in place. On the way home in the car, my fiance and I talked about how comfortable the process had been and how we felt like we had just met with a friend.
    But the biggest payoff was day of. Jeff was on time and prepared for a venue he'd never been to before. He made everything go so so smoothly. The sound was great for our ceremony, no funny mic noises or cut-outs. Timing tansitions is probably the hardest part of events but, Jeff made each one seem natural and because of this EVERYONE had fun. I never thought that all generations would get out on the dance floor and enjoy themselves so much. Jeff energized and engaged everybody and elevated our event to a day I won't ever forget. If you're going back and forth on reaching out to Jeff to do your event, here's my bridal advice: skimp somewhere else! It's so worth it! Nobody really remembers the invitiations, or the table settings, or the cake but EVERYBODY still talks about how much fun they had. Thank you Jeff!!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/11/2018

Tim did such an amazing job, he really made the whole night perfect for everyone!

Megan · Married on 08/11/2018

Our DJ was very responsive to all our needs!! He created the best atmosphere for our guests!

Jean · Married on 07/28/2018

We used Party Pleasers for both our daughters weddings, one recently this past Saturday 7/28/18. They are creative, professional, reliable, and the equipment they use is top quality! The light template that shined on the dance floor was amazing! All that they added to our venue made it spectacular! Lots of great comments from our guests! Well done John!

Michaelene · Married on 07/27/2018

I had the pleasure of being in the reception Hall while Party Pleasers staff were setting up lighting a few days prior to event as I was decorating. They were polite and fun. We had Jon as DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception at Top of the Market. He listened to the type of music suggestions we had, interacted professionally, and really made the night special. We highly recommend this group. Thanks guys !

Shari · Married on 07/07/2018

Party Pleasers is a class act. Worth every penny!!

Marjorie · Married on 06/30/2018

Greg Cowger did a fabulous job assisting me with planning the music for my ceremony and reception. There were certain times when I was not sure what songs to play at different parts of the wedding ceremony and reception and Greg always had a recommendation that fit with what I was looking for. The lighting effects he suggested really provided the ambience I was looking for at the reception venue. He played songs that catered to the crowd and we even had my 90 year old aunt standing out of her wheelchair dancing. Greg's efforts helped to make my reception everything I wanted it to be. Thank you1

Jamie · Married on 06/16/2018

Jeff Heidelberg and the whole team at Party Pleasures were just a blast to work with. Jeff took the time to get to know who we were as a couple and I truly believed that helped set the tone for the whole evening. We gave our preferences and likes and dislikes of music, but for the most part, we also gave Jeff the reigns and he was spot on! The dance floor was never left empty! He was always responsive to questions and concerns and we were able to completely trust him to keep the party going! Thanks Party Pleasures!

Katie · Married on 06/02/2018

Party Pleasers does an outstanding job. Our DJ, Aaron, made our special day that much more memorable! Great personality, professional, flexible and really listened to what we wanted. Aside from how much he impressed, us he blew our guests away as well!

Krista · Married on 05/26/2018

Amazing. Jeff has to be the most personable guy I've ever met. He was so friendly and helpful in preparing for the wedding. He was very responsive leading up to the wedding, which helped since I had a million questions. We even asked him to be our DJ, and I was so glad we did. He knew exactly how to play to our crowd, and even came to do checks with us throughout the ceremony, to ensure we were pleased. Thank you so much!

Katie · Married on 05/26/2018

We used Jon Grice from Party Pleasers for our May 26 wedding, absolutly no regrets! Jon was very professional, fun, energetic and we were very very happy! If you're looking for a DJ we highly recommend Party Pleasers, ask for Jon!