Party Panache Ltd. Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
    Marci F. Married on 10/07/2018

the best invitations!

Look no further, this is where you want to get your elegant invites and all other paper goods! They are truly the best and their service is unbeatable! Everything they do is beautiful and perfect, and they accept no less. Their prices are competitive, and the product they produce is worth every penny!
    Danielle Married on 11/13/2016
    Nancy and Adrienne from Party Panache are a pleasure to work with and so knowledgeable and helpful! My family has worked with them for many years for invitations for our big events, and they did a fantastic job with my wedding invitations! They also suggested other vendors that we loved, including a local florist (Invision Events) and band (Faze 4 Orchestras). My invitations came out beautiful and I couldn't have been happier. We received so many compliments on them. Thank you!
    Dana Married on 09/22/2012
    I love Party Panache! Adrienne and Nancy are amazing and helped us so much through the invitation process. They were both so knowledgable on wording, font advise, colors, motifs, etc... I m so glad my fiance and I decided to work with them. My invitations are classy and elegant as I pictured them to be! Could not be happier!!
    Joi Married on 05/05/2012
    Adrienne and Nancy,
    What can we say but you are both amazing!!! You are the most honest and respectable people we know-- your professionalism and kindness during our wedding invitation selection was just above and beyond-PERFECT!! When Lindsay (our daughter) came in with an idea and not much knowledge she was given the time and most of all love during this process-everything and more was totally achieved in executing the most beautiful and elegant wedding invitation!!! Even if it took Four vendors to make her dream come true--Party Panache did it so beautifully!! We love you both and are looking forward to doing many more things with you in the future--You had us at Hello!! We would never use anyone else--you are perfect and we love you!!! Joi, Barry Lindsay and Scott
  • O
    Jayne Married on 07/16/2011
    The ladies at Party Panache provided me with excellent guidance and worked with my budget. They took the time to go over all the details, I never felt like just a number, I felt like I was the only client at the time that I was working with them.
    Caryn Married on 05/29/2011
    I can't say enough wonderful things about Party Panache. I literally don't think we would have made it across the finish line without Nancy and Adrienne's unending support!! They helped us with everything from Save-the-Date cards to transportation planning to catering to escort cards and Zagat guides that complimented the restaurant theme we were planning. They also gave us plenty of tips on photographers, bands, and dress shopping to boot! They knew we were very detail-oriented, and made every effort to review proofs extremely carefully, be creative with mixing fonts, and be honest with us about the best places to save money and stay within our budget. They were open to us bringing our friends, parents, and anyone else we wanted with us to meetings, and urged us to stay on schedule (which we really needed). They did everything in their power to put us at ease and make the process less stressful. They should be your go-to source for all of your wedding and party needs. Thanks Party Panache!!
    Christina Married on 04/30/2011
    Patty you make the most BEAUTIFUL wedding invitations ever!! I put my gorgeous invitation in a shadow box with my flowers and I get to admire its beauty every day!! Love U!! U r such a talent and truly AMAZING!!!
    Lenie Married on 03/26/2011
    Party Panache, Nancy and Adrienne, were fantastic to work with! Their ideas were fresh and new and ones no one in our suberban New York City area had ever seen before. What a big plus! Our invitations, on the more modern side, were received with huge raves, even by the more conservative invitees. Nancy and Adrienne's ideas about the inside of the envelopes were incredible and almost everyone noticed them!
    Nancy and Adrienne did the rest room boxes and they were unbelievable. Our colors were black and white and how they followed through with the color scheme into the bathrooms was another hit!
    They also did the baskets for the out-of-towners and they were done to fit each guest! Another personal touch by Party Panache.
    Party Panache also did my daughter's note cards for her pre-wedding gifts with her maiden name. They suggested the stationary companies that were having specials so as to save us money on this order. They same was true on the notes with both her husband's name and my daughter's name on the same card, for gifts that came in after their marriage. We couldn't ask more than that! They were always looking to save us money whenever they could!
    Nancy and Adrienne were so fun and pleasant to work with that I just can't wait for my second daughter to become engaged, not that I'm rushing her!
    I'd advise any young bride to call them and work with them- you'll love the experience and it'll be well worth your time and money!
    Lenie Rosen
    Diane Married on 09/05/2010
    Nancy and Adrienne are fabulous to work with.
    They take away the stress of "planning it yourself".
    Hire them- and be a guest your own wedding! What could be better?
    Michelle Married on 08/26/2010
    very helpful staff and very knowledgeable on everything. a pleasure to work with.
    michelle
    Denise Married on 06/19/2010
    very professional, very talented. made everything so easy. inviations and calligraphy were outstanding. wouldn't use anyone else.
    Terri Married on 07/17/2009
    Nancy & Andrienne of Party Panache helped us plan our children's weddings from bridal showers to the "big day". Their professionalism and great ideas made these events so much fun to plan. We couldn't have done it without them! Terri Bonaccorso
    Julie Married on 08/03/2008
    I couldn't have achieved my amazing beach wedding without the direction of Party Panache. They were so thourough in helping to develop my theme and make the day the most unforgetable ever. Their attention to detail was incredible and they were so helpful in bringing my ideas to reality.
    Annie Married on 09/03/2005
    Great selection of invitations and wonderful service! So easy to work with!
    Vasilianna Married on 06/11/2000
    We have been working with Party Panache Ltd. for over 11 years. We started with our wedding invitations, and we have been using them since then. They are professional and offer the best service. Highly, highly recommend!!!
    Meryl Married on 11/04/1995
    Adrienne and Nancy designed, planned, and coordinated every aspect of my wedding. From the magnificent custom Crain invitations to the table decor that had everyone talking for months, they left no stone unturned. By helping me to select vendors and decipher the fine print in my contracts, my husband and I were able to truly enjoy our engagement period and savor every moment of our wedding. They are an absolute pleasure to work with!
    Georgann Married on 06/23/2011
    Nancy & Adrienne were a delight to work with. They made all stresses go away and the invitations were magnificant!!!