Party of Three Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Music Reviews

71 | Haddonfield, NJ

71 Reviews for Party of Three Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Music

1 User photo

Party of Three Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Music 1

The church music sounded absolutely beautiful. They created the perfect ambiance for our church wedding and were very easy to work with.

Sent on 08/02/2015
  • Janaynj

Janay · Married on 06/06/2015

Elise was so easy to work with! She explained everything in detail was very precise. The day of the wedding everyone raved about how great they sounded and they were blown away by how well they fit into the ceremony. Party of Three played while guests were being seated and after the ceremony ended. Elise and her crew played while my MOH sang a song. Before that they practiced and had phone conversations which eased my mind that everything would be okay. Everyone said they sound great together an it was truly a beautiful addition to the ceremony.

Thank you so much you truly set the tone for the rest of the night!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Party of Three Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Music's reply:

Thank you very much Janay for your kind words...it was a pleasure working with you and accompanying Christina singing "Angel of Mine" while you made your procession... She sang beautifully! Congratulations again to you and Matthew, I wish you a very long , happy and healthy life journey together!
  • MrsPipp73

Susan · Married on 04/25/2015

Party of Three was absolutely amazing during my Catholic Church ceremony and even had the priest raving about how great they sounded! Elise was a pleasure to work with and always was timely and professional with her responses. I was extremely pleased with their services and would recommend them to any bride and groom!

Sent on 05/13/2015

amanda · Married on 12/06/2014

Easy to work with, very informative and fantastic musicians ! Received many compliments from guests!!!

Sent on 12/20/2014

jaime · Married on 11/28/2014

Wow! Party of Three made my church ceremony magical, romantic, and unforgettable.

The music was absolutely incredible! Better than I could ever have imagined.
    I always thought that the most memorable part of my wedding would have been the reception because of all the hype, but with the angelic vocalist and incredible performance by Party of Three, my ceremony is the most memorable.
    Many guests have told me that the music at the ceremony was the best that they have seen at any wedding mass.
    Best choice for my wedding!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/18/2014

Elise and her team are truly amazing and talented! They played the music before and during my ceremony. My only regret is that we didn't keep them for the cocktail hour! She was so wonderful and easy to work with, and always responded promptly to any questions I had. She made it really easy for me to choose my music, and if you're indecisive like me, that's a big plus. You can listen to some selections on their website, but it'll sound 10 times better in person.

Sent on 02/07/2015

Party of Three Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Music's reply:

Thank you very much Stephanie for your kind words...it was a pleasure working with you also and playing for you and your guests!
    Congratulations to you and Scott again!

Danielle · Married on 09/14/2014

My mom actually surprised me by having you at my wedding and I absolutely loved it!

Sent on 12/26/2014

Party of Three Wedding Ceremony and Cocktail Hour Music's reply:

I am so glad you were happy with our performance . You and your mom were a pleasure to work with. Congratulations again!

Absolutely loved these ladies!! They fit us in to their schedule at the last minute.
    Showed up early, dressed professionally and played exactly what we chose.
    They added such a wonderful feeling at the ceremony.
    They come HIGHLY recommended from us

Sent on 01/19/2015

Elise and collegues wete not only professionals but the easiezt vendor we worked wth... very accomadating! The music and vocals were simply gorgeous... made our mass !

Sent on 12/29/2014
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 06/14/2014

Words cannot describe how much Party of Three added to the beauty of our day! We had them play both the ceremony and cocktail hour and all of my guests had nothing but positive things to say about how gorgeous the music was. In fact, I play back or video constantly just to hear them play. Their talent aside, Elise is so easy to work with! She was definitely responsive to all questions that I had throughout the planning period and made the process as smooth as possible. We are so pleased we hired them and would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 06/26/2014

rob · Married on 06/07/2014

Party of 3 played during the ceremony and cocktail hour of my wedding on June 7th, 2014. They arrived promptly at the venue and were well coordinated with our ceremony. My guests really enjoyed their music and I received a good amount of positive feedback. They played all of the songs I requesed and had a good mix of contemporary music (as I requested). Compared to some of the other cost items from my wedding, their price was reasonable. If you want to add a little class and pizzazz to your event, I would highly reccommend party of 3.

Sent on 06/30/2014

Stephanie · Married on 05/31/2014

Party of Three was fantastic and professional! Jared and I had a full catholic mass and Party of Three was so prepared and made it such a special time. Picking the music for the ceremony was easy with all the help provided and they even reviewed our church pamphlet. Jared is hard to impress and even he said it was unbelievable! I highly recommend them for your special event!

Sent on 07/21/2014

Jillian · Married on 05/02/2014

Everyone who attended my ceremony commented on how beautiful the music was. The musicians learned a special song (Butterfly Kisses) to play for my entrance with my father, which was so touching. They threw in some Beatles and Coldplay and made the ceremony music a smash!

Sent on 06/22/2014

Andrea · Married on 11/03/2013

This was the least stressful part of wedding planning by far. We hired Elise, gave her a list of songs we loved, and that was it. There was a small additional fee so they could buy sheet music for songs they didn't already know, but it was well worth it to walk down the aisle to our song. My only regret is not having a professional video of the ceremony so I could actually hear what everyone says was beautiful music!

Sent on 01/29/2014
  • Janet

Janet · Married on 10/19/2013

Just wanted to thank you for the great job you did for us at our daughters wedding at Aulettos. So many guests said they really enjoyed your music and it was just perfect. Thanks again for being a part of our daughters special day.
    Mark and Janet Robinson

Sent on 10/21/2013

Ellie · Married on 08/03/2013

When rain threatened my daughter's outdoor ceremony, Party of Three came to the rescue.
    Elise, Kathy, and Ian set up inside the cocktail room with french doors open to make live music
    possible for the ceremony. The ceremony went on without a hitch, and the music was beautiful!

---Ellie Y.

Sent on 08/04/2013

Elise was right when she said Party of Three would be the easiest vendor to work with! I was going to grad school and planning a wedding at the same time so when it came to music for the ceremony, Party of Three was the perfect choice. Elise was always available by email and they catered to what I wanted for my full catholic mass ceremony plus some traditional Filipino customs thrown in. The music was beautiful and I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 01/17/2014

Wonderful, absolutely beautiful. I arrived at the church entering through another a separate entrance. When I heard the music playing, I felt the tears coming. Party of Three added that last final touch I needed for my day to be complete. I could not have asked for more. Our guests were amazed and they continue to talk about the music. Many thought there was a tape playing, that's how great the sound was. I am very pleased and satisfied with the services Party of Three provided the day off. I cannot wait to view the tape to relive the day over again. Thanks a million.

Sent on 08/03/2013

Jacqueline · Married on 04/06/2013

This was the easiest of all my vendors to deal with! Party of 3 made it a quick and easy process to chose the music for my Catholic ceremony. They fit right in at my church and are very knowledgeable about the order of the mass. I appreciate their flexibility as well. I am a music teacher and wanted friends and students to sing with Party of 3 and Elise and her team made it happen in a snap! I didn't have to coordinate anything, she made all of the phone calls, and send all of the music to everyone!

Not only are they great to deal with they are incredibly talented people. Being a musician myself, the music at my ceremony was one of my top priorities. Party of 3 exceeded my expectations! My family and friends are still talking about the music at the ceremony. My only regret is that I didn't hire them for my cocktail hour too!

Sent on 10/31/2013

Maureen · Married on 11/03/2012

I found Party of Three while searching for ceremony musicians for my Catholic wedding mass online. After listening to their sample music on their website, I knew I had found our musician. I dealt with Elise throughout the process and she made everything go seamless the day of the wedding. During the planning process she offered suggestions, but allowed me to design my mass how I wanted it. We chose the Violin, Pianist, Vocalist along with the Trumpeter. I would highly recommend the Trumpeter for the additional money as it makes the entrance of the bride grand.

Sent on 11/17/2012

Emily · Married on 09/29/2012

We used Party of Three for our Catholic Ceremony (no Mass) at St. Patrick's in Woodbury, NJ. They were wonderful to work with from start to finish. We were able to correspond with Elise in the planning stages through email and mail, which saved us time. Elise was able to give us many suggestions for our song selections, which made choosing our music much easier - we really had no idea where to start before she gave us the examples. She called the week of the wedding to confirm everything, which was great and set my mind at ease.

On our wedding day, the musicians and the singer sounded absolutely wonderful. The violin added the most beautiful sound. Hearing their music while I was standing at the top of the aisle ready to go down with my dad absolutely gave me chills! We got many compliments from our guests on the music and it absolutely set the tone for the rest of our wedding day. Thank you again to Elise and our musicians that day for such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 10/30/2012

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2011

Party of Three provided the music for our wedding ceremony. They really were amazing. I got so many compliments about how beautiful they sounded and what a nice touch live music was.

Sent on 11/18/2011

Jessica · Married on 05/29/2011

They played for my ceremony and cocktail hour. The musicians were very talented. They were willing to play the songs I wanted, even if they did not know it. They were very accommodating and great to work with. They played beautiful music! I would hire them again!

Sent on 10/18/2011
  • F

Floyd · Married on 10/10/2010

Party of Three played at our wedding on 10-10-10 at the Mansion on Main Street in Voorhees NJ. From the first call, Elise was very receptive of my needs and told me immediately that they would be able to accommodate me. You see, I was intending to sing to my bride as she walked down the isle and the matter was suppose to be a surprise to her. In addition, another relative was to also sing at the ceremony. Elise arranged for us to meet “Cathy” one of her piano players. Cathy did an excellent job sight-reading the material on such short notice so that we could rehearse in what was just over two hours. Talk about your experts in the field. The real singer in my family commented on her abilities and how easy she was to work with. Well, on the big day things went off without a hitch. My beautiful bride was surprised along with the other guest. Guest spoke volumes about the music before, during and after the ceremony. Many of the comments were about how it added that special touch of class to the event. We are 1000% satisfied with Elise and her group. They are the consummate professionals and we would recommend them to anyone who wants to make sure their ceremony is classic.

Floyd and Mindy Johnson
    Palmyra NJ

Sent on 10/24/2010

Judith · Married on 07/17/2010

Party of Three played at my wedding and were fabulous. The music and vocals were so wonderful. They are talented and most professional. Elise was so easy to work with and she made sure that everything was perfect for my ceremony. Party of Three was a word of mouth recommendation. I checked out the website and booked them. I am so glad that I did I was more than pleased.
    Judy