Party Me Pretty! Reviews

Lake Worth, FL
Rating 5.0 out of 5, 6 Reviews
View more information

Lacey C. Married on 07/31/2021

Our event looked amazing!

We absolutely loved what Valerie and her team did for our party! We will 100% be using them for any and all future events! They went above and beyond for us. We can’t thank them enough!
    Taylor D. Married on 02/26/2021

Greenery Wall

Party me pretty provided a greenery wall for my wedding and it was exactly what I wanted. Valerie was easy to work with especially with all my date changes through Covid. Valerie has so many other great rentals and I plan to use her for future events as well. Thanks Valerie!
  • Samantha
    Samantha C. Married on 01/23/2021

Gorgeous work!

Amazing decor rental for our wedding! We worked with Valerie on our Table Seating Chart and our Table Numbers, and she turned my dreams into reality! She did beautiful work and gave us exactly what we wanted! She does it all, so call Valerie for your wedding and/or event rentals!
    Kendra Married on 01/22/2020

Talented husband wife duo

I saw one of Party Me Pretty’s installations (the Champagne wall) two days before my wedding at my rehearsal as they were setting it up for another bride. And I had to have it!!! They were so flexible and amazing and all of my guests loved it!

Party Me Pretty!'s reply:

Thank you! We are so glad we met you and were able to accommodate your wedding. Beautiful day for a beautiful couple! Congrats to you and Nick ❤️
    Shea C. Married on 01/17/2020

The best vendor i hired!

Valerie-

Where do I start? I would have never been able to pull off my wedding day without you! You were hands down the best decision I made for our event. You’re responsiveness, organization, and drive to make sure everything was perfect was so appreciated! Your rentals are beautiful, but your creative ideas and taste are what really brings them to life! Thank you for being there for me every step of the way! I really got lucky with you...the dreamiest wedding day and a new best friend! Love you! ❤️

SOUTH FLORIDA BRIDES; If you are looking for those items to make your wedding day pop....look no further! Valerie has beautiful items, beautiful taste, and she will always have your back!
    Amanda I. Married on 07/14/2019

Outstanding

Party me pretty did such a beautiful job decorating my sisters bridal shower. They were very responsive and easy to work with. I sent over a bunch of inspiration photos from Pinterest and she made it come to life. Highly recommend!!!