39 Reviews for PM Celebrations

Microphones (3)
Sound/PA System (3)
Uplighting (2)
Karaoke (1)

PM Celebrations made our wedding amazing! Scott is a true professional who helped make our wedding night better than we thought possible. We will recommend PMC to all our friends and family!

Profile Picture Rand, 12/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Scott Shirley is a class act person and runs his business that way. Very professional.

Profile Picture User6404018, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Karaoke

Scott Shirley gave me the best wedding I could ever imagine. When setting up the centerpieces, the room we rented was nice but not impressive. Scott worked his magic and made the entire room nice and warm and romantic. He was also AMAZING at making sure there were no lulls or awkward moments during the entire wedding reception. I couldn't have asked for a better service.

Profile Picture Lucy, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Scott Shirley took a huge amount of time with us prior to the wedding to make sure we were all on the same page. He executed his responsibilities with care, professionalism and great sense of humor, interjecting the right funny quip at the right time to enhance the flow of the evening. Many described our wedding as the best wedding they have ever attended! We agree!

Profile Picture Enzo, 8/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scott and his team did a PHENOMENAL job at our wedding in June! We honestly can't say enough good things about this vendor. Not only did he do a great job with the music and lighting, Scott went above and beyond his job description and even helped us out with a few things that we realized got overlooked right before the ceremony. Scott created the exact atmosphere we were hoping for during our reception, and it was clear how much fun our guests had because of this. The night flowed perfectly. I highly recommend PM Celebrations. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Jill, 6/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Scott was a wonderful part of our daughter's wedding! From the first meeting to the big event, Scott always lived up to his motto- "Your wedding, your way!" My daughter's number one priority was non-cheesy. Scot is the ultimate professional combining expertise and experience. He met with the bride and groom to get their vision and went above and beyond to make that vision a reality. Scott brings cutting edge equipment and a team of helpers to make sure no detail is missed. We also used a photographer and videographer recommended by Scott. All three worked flawlessly together to make our daughter's wedding everything she had always dreamed.

Profile Picture Sandy, 12/20/14, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

A DJ can make or break your wedding, but that was no concern of mine when it came to Party Machine Entertainment. I was lucky to have them do my wedding and reception, they made it so much more than what I had thought it could be. The sound, the ligthing, the music, their professionalism... I can't say enough. My guest raved about them as well. During the dinner, the music selection they picked to play was right on target. It wasn't to loud either where my guest couldn't hear each other talk. Then when it was time to turn it up, they did, and everyone was out on the floor. They had the best set up that made it that much more, and the lighting just brought that much more to my wedding. If I had to do it all over again, which I don't, but if I did, I would use Party Machine Entermtainment. They ROCKED IT!

Profile Picture susan, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scott was a delight from the first time we met, helping us to discover all options for our special occasion. He is very creative and helps plan all aspects of the reception. His years of experience at our venue made the event go flawlessly. His goal, from the start, was to ensure the evening was purely about us, having fun without stress.

Definitely, highly recommended to our family and friends.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Scott was a great DJ. He was very professional and even had an entire office dedicated to his DJ business. He met with us on several occasions before the ceremony to make sure we were all on the same page and made sure to find out what style of music we wanted our wedding. He was great at the wedding, very professionally dressed, and did everything he could to make us happy. You can't go wrong with Party Machine!

Profile Picture Scott, 6/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ

Party Machine helped my daughter's wedding run very smoothly. They were terrific to help 'de-stress' the entire event! Scott Shirley made sure that the sound system was perfect for the ceremony and then did a fantastic job of keeping the reception moving along the time schedule that my daughter had given, but without guests feeling that anything was hurried or rushed. He made sure that all the music was what the bride and groom wanted and had pre-selected. Unlike some DJs that try to steal the limelight or become the entertainment focus, Scott made sure that the attention was on the newly married couple and their family/friends. It was such a FUN party...I heard one of my daughter's friends say..."I want my wedding to be just like this!" High praise from a guest just having a great time.

Profile Picture Kathy, 4/5/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

We had a great experience working with Scott. I was able to sit back and enjoy myself without worrying about song choice. The music worked seamlessly from dinner to the dance floor. I would strongly recommend Party Machine to anybody in the DFW area!

Profile Picture David, 3/8/14, 1 Review

Dear Scott,

I just don't know how to thank you enough. You made our wedding truly special! I cannot imagine anyone more perfect to be the voice of our wedding! Our friends and family always ask who our DJ was, and how we "knew" you. I think that is because from the start you truly were a friend. You sought out each detail, inquired about every vendor, and by the time I sat down in my chair had edited footage of our wedding playing on the roof of our tent... What a memory! I recommend you to anyone and everyone looking for a worry free and perfect day! You're the best!

Katy & Clay Hodges

Profile Picture Katy, 4/20/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography

Scott was a fantastic DJ at my daughter's wedding. He was very professional,fun, and easy to work with. He really took the time with us to plan the best music for us and the best plan for the entertainment at the reception. We could not have asked for a better DJ. Our family compliments and congratulates Scott on a job well done. We would highly recommend Party Machine!

Profile Picture Laura, 1/12/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott is the ultimate professional DJ, our reception went off without a hitch because of his flexibility and keen sense of observation. If you’re looking for a veteran DJ Scott is your man! He provided excellent mood lighting and was able to feel the crowd and play the right songs at the right time, plus he takes requests pulled from his giant library of music.

Many thanks and we will never forget the best night of our lives….as of now. ;)

Profile Picture Eden, 11/17/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My entire family joins me in complimenting you for the very professional, festive, and truly fun job you did at my daughter Eden's wedding. This was all the more impressive, considering that you "jumped in" at the last moment to save the party when someone else abandoned her. Our guests complimented us on your performance, and upon how you succeeded in getting even shy folk out there dancing and having fun celebrating the wedding. Your lighting, sound, and choice of music (in collaboration with the Bride and Groom's wishes) were spot on wonderful. Dawn and I join Eden and Greg is complimenting you on a superb job as DJ and Master of Ceremonies.

Profile Picture Edwin, 11/17/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Excellent choice! We loved Party Machine!

Profile Picture User2559725, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

The party machine provided amazing entertainment for our wedding last May! Scott Shirley spent so much time getting to know my husband and I, he truly knew our personalitys. He was able to come up with great ideas that kept our guests on there toes with excitement and great entertainment. It is almost 8 months later and I am still getting complements on how fun and unique our wedding was! I could not have asked for a better DJ! Scott Shirley has the ability to make anyone have fun and fill the dance floor! I recommend using the party machine for any occasion!

Profile Picture Brittany, 5/26/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I can't say enough wonderful things about Party Machine! I didn't have to think about a thing during the reception! They gave us a heads up on every event for the ceremony (first dance, cake cutting, etc) and let us decide if we were ready or needed more time. The music was fantastic! They read the room perfectly! Scott, our DJ, was professional and fun at the same time. I have been to two other events with Party Machine and was equally impressed! Scott customized each wedding to the couple and each event to the host! Pick Party Machine!

Profile Picture Blaire, 5/14/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Scott Shirley did an excellent job at our wedding reception. He is truly a party-master! He made everyone feel comfortable and involved in the celebration. Numerous guests told us that he was the best DJ that they ever had seen. We had a guest generated song list but he did add in some of his own songs. He knew exactly which songs to play and at what time to keep the party going strong.

We also used him for our event lighting. He did LED up-lighting around the perimeter of the room that transformed an already beautiful room into a gorgeous room that had a “lets party” feel. He also did pattern washing on the dance floor and projected a monogram up on a stone wall in the center of the room. The room was absolutely breath-taking!

Scott has years of experience and it shows. People are still talking about how much fun they had at our reception!

Profile Picture Christie, 3/30/11, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scott did and exceptional job DJ'ing our reception. We would definitely use his services again and recommend adding additional items to your package (uplighting, ceiling accents, etc.) We had a blast and the dance floor was packed. Just watched our video and couldn't stop laughing at the dancing - we could not have done it without his services. Thanks again.

Profile Picture Cal , 3/25/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott is extremely professional and knowledgeable about how to make your wedding reception a success! He met with me on 3 occasions to help tailor an itinerary, music selection, and lighting. Of all the details to worry about on my wedding day, I did NOT have to spend any thought on the DJ! Scott took care of everything! From sound during the ceremony, introduction of the bridal party, toasts, and dancing, Scott handled everything flawlessly. He had the dance floor packed all night, which was quite a challenge since half of the guests were American and the other half from South America! My husband and I had an amazing time! I would recommend Scott to anyone wanting a beautiful evening with absolutely no surprises!

Profile Picture Meagen, 1/22/11, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scott was a real professional. Being hired only a few weeks before the wedding, he stayed on top of things. He waited for us to make the final decisions, and still got what was needed done without a sweat.
When we were in dire need of some music for the ceremony, he didn't hesitate to take on the additional responsibility and had both places looking and sounding spectacular. You couldn't tell he was hired a few weeks before.
At the reception, his crew was marvelous. They were on top of things there. Constantly following up with us to see if everything was ok and if there was anything we needed.
Two weeks later, we still have people asking about the DJ. Also, we still have people talking about how beautiful the ceremony looked and sounded. Everyone's favorite part was the variety of music played during the reception. The mix of upbeat country music for our entrance to the Disney music during dinner to the salsa, hip hop, county and many more eclectic selection of music during the dance. Everyones surprise was the customized gobo lighting that had our personalized design that was taken straight off of our invites. This surprise was a great way to tie everything together.
His recommendations of videographer and photographer were great, as well. Neither the photographer or videographer had worked with each other before, but due to their professionalism it worked out great. Another proof that Scott only works with professionals, making the evening a night to remember without the mishaps.
Overall, I would and have strongly recommended his services to all our friends and family. If you want to have a great night, with NO stress, then hire The Party Machine and his crew.

Profile Picture Javier , 1/1/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Scott and his assistant Kyle did a wonderful job! The music was great for our guests, setting, and the mood of our wedding. The uplighting and GOBO projection were beautiful and classy and we got many compliments on the entertainment at the wedding. I'd recommend the Party Machine to others (and already have!).

Profile Picture User870875, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Scott was the perfect combination of M.C., Dj and Event decorator! By his touch the room was transformed into first a chapel and then into a rockin-Carribean celebration! Intelligent design and alert responsiveness to the needs of the group combined to make our wedding and reception everything we could have hoped for! I recommend this talented man very highly!

Profile Picture Jane, 12/30/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

To say that Scott Shirley was a good DJ would be an understatement! Scott served as DJ, Master of Ceremonies, and reception coordinator. His experience sold us and we couldn't have been more pleased with his services. Our guests are still talking about what a great reception we had. Scott covered every detail, respected our wishes, came up with unique ideas which personalized our reception, and looked good to boot! We're looking for excuses to have another big party just so we can hire him again!

Profile Picture Dee Dee, 11/7/09, 2 Reviews