Party.Love.Birds Reviews

40 | Charleston, SC

40 Reviews for Party.Love.Birds

Natalie · Married on 03/30/2018

Planning a wedding from out of state was something I feared and I knew I needed a day of coordinator. I stumbled upon Arielle when looking at a house rental on Folly Beach and saw that she was the wedding coordinator and I immediately knew she had the exact style I was looking for. I could pin everything on Pinterest but knew that there was no way I'd be able to execute it the way she could. I used her as more of a day of coordinator, but she was very open to speaking to me throughout the planning process. I provided most of the decorations with a vision in my head but was unable to vocalize well. Arielle listened and to what I was looking for and to be honest the day of the wedding I just passed the baton because I knew she would be able to create the vision I was looking for and I trusted her. She did just that. There is no way I would be able to do what she did and I am so happy that I had her there with me. Thank you so much Arielle for all that you did, I sincerely appreciate it!

Cassandra · Married on 05/19/2017

Outstanding! The weight that was lifted once I hired Party Love Birds was huge. Arielle put me at complete ease about every aspect of my wedding plans. She was prompt, thorough, extremely knowledgeable & reasonable. She was so easy to work with and accepting of all of my thoughts and ideas. She truly went above & beyond my expectations. If there were any hiccups at my wedding, I have no clue what they were. Everything moved along smoothly & as planned. Her staff was hard working & made me feel so special on my big day. I highly recommend you choose Party Love Birds for all your wedding needs!!

Alexandra · Married on 05/04/2017

Hire Party.Love.Birds!
    At the beginning of my wedding planning process I honestly thought I could do everything myself,but as I got deeper into it and closer to my wedding day I realized I couldn't juggle all of the fine details. Especially from out of town. Arielle stepped in and saved the day. She found a florist for me and negotiated stunning floral arrangements within my budget, helped me make decisions on decor and stayed level-headed when I was being indecisive or stressed out (and I am notoriously indecisive and picky). She was always easy to get in touch with and checked in with me throughout the planning process.
    The week of the wedding I had so much on my plate and was truly grateful to have Arielle on my team. She coordinated all of my vendors, came up with a timeline for the wedding and helped me wrap up all of the loose ends that were still left without stressing me out.
    I already knew I had made a good decision hiring Arielle leading up to my wedding day, but the day of she truly shone. I was blown away by how efficient and professional she was. I did not have to worry about anything or lift a finger because Arielle was in full control. She had our outdoor reception moved indoors due to rain seamlessly, made sure everyone was where they needed to be at the right time and handled little fires such as people being late or things breaking with a calm and professional demeanor. She was even there to help get a bee out of my dress (yes!) and to put bobby pins in my hair where the wind had blown it loose! At the reception, she made sure I had a glass of wine in my hand and time to eat before I was completely overwhelmed by guests and she was right there managing things up until we made our big exit. There is no doubt in my mind that Arielle was instrumental in making my big day the best day of my life. She made it more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and allowed me to simply enjoy being married! Thank you so much Arielle and P.L.B.!

Lizzy · Married on 10/02/2016

Words can't express how incredible your day will be be hiring Party.Love.Birds. Arielle, from the first day, went above and beyond to make sure our day was spectacular. I chose a custom package that left the overall tasks like payments to me, but had Arielle provide advice the whole way along for vendors, prices, decoration ideas etc. I could not have chosen a better planner! I had a travel-themed wedding and bought most of the decorations myself, but I could not have decorated the hall anywhere near as beautifully as Party.Love.Birds did. I wish you could upload photos with the reviews so I could prove it!

Leading up to the day was super easy, and on the day was even more seamless than I imagined. They even dealt with a last-minute flower girl meltdown! Every step of the way Arielle made sure it wasn't stressful for the bride. Her recommendations for vendors were perfect. I know every bride will feel thankful for their planner on the wedding day, but Party.Love.Birds truly try to make your day special.

Other bonuses are that you can borrow merchandise from them directly for free (based on availability). So we got things like an easel, photo booth/chalk boards and more. You can also store your wedding decorations at Party.Love.Birds' location, which can be super helpful if you have quite a bit of stuff!

And finally, I recommend to any bride that, like me, is not really that creative, but has an overall vision of what she wants the day/theme to be like, to choose Arielle. She will get the job DONE!

Charlene · Married on 03/12/2016

We cannot recommend Arielle enough! Planning our destination wedding for 180 of our family friends would not have happened without Arielle's expertise, creativity, and calming demeanor. She not only offered suggestions on vendors, unique ideas to personalize our day, but the knowledge and commitment to bring our Wedding Day vision to life (and within our budget)! The planning process with her is fun and organized and her event execution is thorough (solving issues without alarming the bride, managing many big personalities in our huge wedding party, managing vendors, even DIYed my Jr Bridesmaid's bouquet when we realized it wasn't delivered). I highly recommend The PLB Team if you want a trusted adviser throughout your planning process as well as a hands-on event manager for your Big Day.

Bennett · Married on 12/18/2015

Arielle and her crew catered our office Christmas party and it was a blast! She arrived a few days early to set up decorations and everything seemed to go off without a hitch, I would definitely recommend her to friends!

Cara · Married on 08/22/2015

Arielle and her team are AMAZING!!! I cannot even begin to tell you how relaxing it was on the day of my wedding to just have fun with the ladies while getting ready instead of worrying about the vendor deliveries, setting up the reception hall and every other little detail. Every single thing was handled and executed to perfection by them. They were worth every penny and than some.

Amber · Married on 05/02/2015

Arielle was a perfect planner. She has a very relaxed demeanor, which helped me relax. She knows when to take charge on details that seem overwhelming to the bride, and when to respect the bride's wishes. Arielle recommended the perfect officiant and florist. She also found our ceremony venue / "wedding compound" (a bed & breakfast on the Charleston battery). Her assistance when choosing flowers and rentals was invaluable. Highly recommend her :)

This group of ladies was so easy to work with! Their love for event hosting shines in their enthusiasm for making and executing plans and crafts. When a storm rolled through on the day of our wedding, not only did they come up with a Plan B for us, but also Plans C and D! The event was beautiful, and my mister and I were able to spend the evening with our guests - not worrying about details of the event- because everything was being taken care of.

Paige · Married on 02/28/2015

We really appreciated Arielle's recommendations for vendors. We aren't locals so we needed a planner who could give us recommendations. Most of all, she recommended an officiant for us, who was amazing, wrote us a very personalized ceremony, and made the wedding even more memorable. She was also one of the people who suggested the amazing venue that we ultimately booked.

Her team was great, and she was very helpful and responsive. She helped us so much logistically, and really helped make things smooth during our wedding weekend. Arielle was open to us doing things in a slightly less-than-traditional manner, which we really appreciated.

It rained on our wedding day and ruined our ceremony location. Part.Love.Birds pulled through and helped us relocate and have a wonderful wedding.

A · Married on 04/25/2014

Arielle did a great job! Very professional and calm. Went the extra mile and helped to make it a great, low stress wedding day.

• F

Francie · Married on 11/16/2013

If you need a wedding coordinator or an event planner of any type, RUN, DON'T WALK and pick up the phone or email the Party Love Birds! I was lucky enough to have Arielle and her staff help plan my wedding. I can not say enouh about how fantastic the experience was. I never worried about one thing becasue I always knew she was on it! I'm not very creatice or artistic, but I did have a vision about how I wanted my wedding to look and feel, and Arielle has the unique ability to just "get it." She was able to take my jumbled ideas and turn them into a wedding that was simply magical! Everyone who attended kept saying that it looked like a movie. And it really did! She made the entire experience fun and so easy! Simply put, hire the Party Love Birds! You will be so happy you did!
    Thanks Arielle! You're the best! ~ XOXO

Jennifer · Married on 11/09/2013

We initially decided to work with Party.Love.Birds for day-of wedding coordination services since we were hosting our beach-front wedding at a private house out on Folly - however, they ended up being SO much more and were the main reason our event was such a success!! From the start it was evident that Arielle was an experienced event planner and was extremely well organized with lots of creative ideas for the execution of our big day. She offered up lots of great ideas for turning our rented beach house into an event venue and was happy to help out with the setup of our DIY items, including cafe lights and draping - both of which looked extremely professional and saved us time, effort and money. She was always readily available and responsive to emails regarding my questions and thoughts about new ideas. In addition to being a sounding board for developing the event decor and vision, she effectively and seamlessly managed the arrival, setup and breakdown of all of our vendors. Most importantly, Arielle and the other ladies of Party.Love.Birds were just amazingly nice and such a pleasure to work with. For someone like myself with no experience with event planning, they completely took the stress out of pre-planning and day-of wedding setup, allowing me to enjoy the day without worry. The event was perfectly what I envisioned and I attribute that to Arielle and her team. I was beyond impressed by Party.Love.Birds!

Jane · Married on 10/18/2013

As mother of the groom, I didn't have as much contact with this vender, but everything we asked of her, she did promptly and with a smile. Arielle was very personable and fun to work with. Would highly recommend!

Tiffany · Married on 10/18/2013

Our wedding would never have been possible without Arielle! Planning a wedding from three hours away while trying to get a new business off the ground was no small feat. Thankfully, Arielle took all the stress of out of it, and I cannot begin to describe how absolutely beautiful and perfect our wedding day was!

I wanted a wedding that was rustic yet elegant and sparkling, and Arielle found the perfect balance! She played a critical role during the design planning process and offered many helpful suggestions and recommendations that proved to be exactly what we were looking for. She put us in touch with all the best vendors that could meet all of our needs within our budget. She was always professional and responded quickly to all my questions (and I had a lot of them). Arielle helped me coordinate with the florist and plan all the decor, even going so far as to recruit some of her amazing friends and colleagues to help achieve my dream wedding. I even had some unusual requests that Arielle was able to make happen, like incorporating an animal theme into our wedding for my veterinarian groom-to-be. She not only offered a number of wonderful suggestions but even helped to achieve the desired design scheme by partaking in a number of DIY projects. I could not have been more impressed that Arielle was able to accommodate this request!

In the end, Arielle played an integral role in helping me achieve the wedding of my dreams. Our big day was everything we dreamed of - and more! Our guests, my husband and I had an amazing time, and our friends and family still tell us that our wedding was not only the most fun wedding they've ever attended, but also the most beautiful. None of this would have been possible without Arielle and her team. And for that, I am eternally grateful!

I can't even begin to explain just how amazing of a job Party.Love.Birds did for our wedding. They were literally flawless. The month leading up to your wedding can be extremely stressful but when you are working with Arielle Stratton and her team, they make you feel as there's no need to worry about anything because they are on top of it all. I can honestly say I feel as though there wasn't a single thing that went wrong my wedding night - Arielle made everything run so smoothly and left my husband and I with nothing to do but fully enjoy our night. Thank you Party.Love.Birds for all of your hard work!! Any bride would be lucky to have you as their wedding planner!!

Joanne · Married on 10/12/2013

Arielle and her team did wonderful job at our daughter's wedding this past weekend. It was so reassuring to know that they had everything handled. When we didn't have enough time to order the seating chart and table nos. we found online, Arielle made them and they were absolutely beautiful. The little touches she thought of and added made such a difference to the overall event.

Our daughter was so calm during the weeks just before the wedding, and I’m sure it was because she had Arielle to lean on. She kept everything together on the “day of” – from setting up, to keeping control of the little ones, all the way to the very end when, after packing up all of our stuff in the bridal suite, I came downstairs to find that she had all of the candy jars, baskets, flowers etc. packed and ready to go. I honestly don’t know how we would have managed without them. They worked very hard to make sure we could enjoy the day. Even the bride's dad (who is usually oblivious to what goes into these things) commented several times about how amazing they were.

I wouldn't hesitate for a second to recommend this company to anyone planning an event of any type.

Joanne Costello

jesse · Married on 08/23/2013

This was a last minute project that Arielle was brought onto. She handled the situation very well and was a pleasure to work with.

Hannah · Married on 08/10/2013

Arielle, of Party.Love.Birds was unbelievably helpful in planning, organizing and coordinating our reception and I know we would not have been able to do it without her. She was professional, worked tirelessly to get us the best deal with rentals and knew our venue (The Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon) to such an extent that even given the fact that we could not enter the building until it closed to the public at 5 PM, she coordinated setup of rentals, food, a bar, complicated heavy centerpieces and flowers for a flawlessly set up 6 PM reception. We were working with a caterer, who, for all of their delicious food, had little experience with large weddings. At our very first meeting with Arielle, she immediately noted issues with the caterer's plan, and clearly coordinated a lot behind the scenes, because everything came out perfectly. She also coordinated all of our vendors and music, meaning that we got to spend the entire evening enjoying our reception. She somehow found that perfect balance of updating us enough such that we were never in doubt that things were going to work out, but never bothering us with details that she could figure out herself. Overall, I give my highest recommendation.

Pam · Married on 08/10/2013

The first thing Arielle of Party.Love.Birds did for me was to lower my blood pressure. Her professionalism and "can do" attitude was apparent at our first meeting when we talked about the vision that my daughter had of her wedding reception. After that, she was responsive to all of our requests, found ways to make our changes work and saved us money by knowing how we could substitute without losing the image we wanted to create. And I was most impressed by her savvy in working with vendors. In short, Arielle and staff produced a perfect and fun reception. (And we received the compliments!)

Gayla · Married on 05/10/2013

I've had the pleasure working with Arielle on several weddings and she is amazing! As a vendor, its important to work with like minded people who are organized, creative, and great at what they do! All her hard work is apparent when you see the final product of each and every event that she produces! Look forward to working with her on the next event!

Sarah · Married on 05/10/2013

Arielle was wonderful to work with. She was always available for assistance and amazing with DIY items that I wanted for my wedding. I was planning from another state and Arielle made my wedding come together seamlessly without me having to be onsite until a few days before. I highly recommend her to all brides-to-be!

Madison · event on: 04/17/2013

Arielle went above & beyond when planning & hosting a memorial service that I had for a friend. During a time of grief, Party.Love.Birds took control and threw a beautiful event and took care of everything. Every detail was perfect, and she not only acted as the planner, cordinator, and caterer, but also the host. I would definitely recommend Arielle to anyone that needs help planning any type of event, and will certainly be following her throughout her career.

Lauren · event on: 12/13/2013

Arielle and her team did a FANTASTIC job decorating our office for our renowned Christmas party. It was the first time we have used a professional vendor and we will never go back. She took all of the stress of party planning and turned our office into a modern and hip winter wonderland. YOU GUYS ROCK!