Party.Love.Birds Reviews

40 | Charleston, SC

40 Reviews for Party.Love.Birds

Natalie · Married on 03/30/2018

Planning a wedding from out of state was something I feared and I knew I needed a day of coordinator. I stumbled upon Arielle when looking at a house rental on Folly Beach and saw that she was the wedding coordinator and I immediately knew she had the exact style I was looking for. I could pin everything on Pinterest but knew that there was no way I'd be able to execute it the way she could. I used her as more of a day of coordinator, but she was very open to speaking to me throughout the planning process. I provided most of the decorations with a vision in my head but was unable to vocalize well. Arielle listened and to what I was looking for and to be honest the day of the wedding I just passed the baton because I knew she would be able to create the vision I was looking for and I trusted her. She did just that. There is no way I would be able to do what she did and I am so happy that I had her there with me. Thank you so much Arielle for all that you did, I sincerely appreciate it!

Sent on 04/05/2018

Cassandra · Married on 05/19/2017

Outstanding! The weight that was lifted once I hired Party Love Birds was huge. Arielle put me at complete ease about every aspect of my wedding plans. She was prompt, thorough, extremely knowledgeable & reasonable. She was so easy to work with and accepting of all of my thoughts and ideas. She truly went above & beyond my expectations. If there were any hiccups at my wedding, I have no clue what they were. Everything moved along smoothly & as planned. Her staff was hard working & made me feel so special on my big day. I highly recommend you choose Party Love Birds for all your wedding needs!!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Alexandra · Married on 05/04/2017

Hire Party.Love.Birds!
    At the beginning of my wedding planning process I honestly thought I could do everything myself,but as I got deeper into it and closer to my wedding day I realized I couldn't juggle all of the fine details. Especially from out of town. Arielle stepped in and saved the day. She found a florist for me and negotiated stunning floral arrangements within my budget, helped me make decisions on decor and stayed level-headed when I was being indecisive or stressed out (and I am notoriously indecisive and picky). She was always easy to get in touch with and checked in with me throughout the planning process.
    The week of the wedding I had so much on my plate and was truly grateful to have Arielle on my team. She coordinated all of my vendors, came up with a timeline for the wedding and helped me wrap up all of the loose ends that were still left without stressing me out.
    I already knew I had made a good decision hiring Arielle leading up to my wedding day, but the day of she truly shone. I was blown away by how efficient and professional she was. I did not have to worry about anything or lift a finger because Arielle was in full control. She had our outdoor reception moved indoors due to rain seamlessly, made sure everyone was where they needed to be at the right time and handled little fires such as people being late or things breaking with a calm and professional demeanor. She was even there to help get a bee out of my dress (yes!) and to put bobby pins in my hair where the wind had blown it loose! At the reception, she made sure I had a glass of wine in my hand and time to eat before I was completely overwhelmed by guests and she was right there managing things up until we made our big exit. There is no doubt in my mind that Arielle was instrumental in making my big day the best day of my life. She made it more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and allowed me to simply enjoy being married! Thank you so much Arielle and P.L.B.!

Sent on 05/28/2017

Lizzy · Married on 10/02/2016

Words can't express how incredible your day will be be hiring Party.Love.Birds. Arielle, from the first day, went above and beyond to make sure our day was spectacular. I chose a custom package that left the overall tasks like payments to me, but had Arielle provide advice the whole way along for vendors, prices, decoration ideas etc. I could not have chosen a better planner! I had a travel-themed wedding and bought most of the decorations myself, but I could not have decorated the hall anywhere near as beautifully as Party.Love.Birds did. I wish you could upload photos with the reviews so I could prove it!

Leading up to the day was super easy, and on the day was even more seamless than I imagined. They even dealt with a last-minute flower girl meltdown! Every step of the way Arielle made sure it wasn't stressful for the bride. Her recommendations for vendors were perfect. I know every bride will feel thankful for their planner on the wedding day, but Party.Love.Birds truly try to make your day special.

Other bonuses are that you can borrow merchandise from them directly for free (based on availability). So we got things like an easel, photo booth/chalk boards and more. You can also store your wedding decorations at Party.Love.Birds' location, which can be super helpful if you have quite a bit of stuff!

And finally, I recommend to any bride that, like me, is not really that creative, but has an overall vision of what she wants the day/theme to be like, to choose Arielle. She will get the job DONE!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Charlene · Married on 03/12/2016

We cannot recommend Arielle enough! Planning our destination wedding for 180 of our family friends would not have happened without Arielle's expertise, creativity, and calming demeanor. She not only offered suggestions on vendors, unique ideas to personalize our day, but the knowledge and commitment to bring our Wedding Day vision to life (and within our budget)! The planning process with her is fun and organized and her event execution is thorough (solving issues without alarming the bride, managing many big personalities in our huge wedding party, managing vendors, even DIYed my Jr Bridesmaid's bouquet when we realized it wasn't delivered). I highly recommend The PLB Team if you want a trusted adviser throughout your planning process as well as a hands-on event manager for your Big Day.

Bennett · Married on 12/18/2015

Arielle and her crew catered our office Christmas party and it was a blast! She arrived a few days early to set up decorations and everything seemed to go off without a hitch, I would definitely recommend her to friends!

Cara · Married on 08/22/2015

Arielle and her team are AMAZING!!! I cannot even begin to tell you how relaxing it was on the day of my wedding to just have fun with the ladies while getting ready instead of worrying about the vendor deliveries, setting up the reception hall and every other little detail. Every single thing was handled and executed to perfection by them. They were worth every penny and than some.

Amber · Married on 05/02/2015

Arielle was a perfect planner. She has a very relaxed demeanor, which helped me relax. She knows when to take charge on details that seem overwhelming to the bride, and when to respect the bride's wishes. Arielle recommended the perfect officiant and florist. She also found our ceremony venue / "wedding compound" (a bed & breakfast on the Charleston battery). Her assistance when choosing flowers and rentals was invaluable. Highly recommend her :)

Sent on 04/04/2016

This group of ladies was so easy to work with! Their love for event hosting shines in their enthusiasm for making and executing plans and crafts. When a storm rolled through on the day of our wedding, not only did they come up with a Plan B for us, but also Plans C and D! The event was beautiful, and my mister and I were able to spend the evening with our guests - not worrying about details of the event- because everything was being taken care of.

Sent on 04/16/2016

Paige · Married on 02/28/2015

We really appreciated Arielle's recommendations for vendors. We aren't locals so we needed a planner who could give us recommendations. Most of all, she recommended an officiant for us, who was amazing, wrote us a very personalized ceremony, and made the wedding even more memorable. She was also one of the people who suggested the amazing venue that we ultimately booked.

Her team was great, and she was very helpful and responsive. She helped us so much logistically, and really helped make things smooth during our wedding weekend. Arielle was open to us doing things in a slightly less-than-traditional manner, which we really appreciated.

• User4668852 · event on 12/19/2014

Helped plan & facilitate company Christmas party. Sumo Wrestling, one band and two DJs.... awesome party!!!

Sent on 01/06/2015

Greg · event on 12/19/2014

The party was a blast. Without question, the best holiday party we have had at our business in recent memory. The decor was unique and well done (neon Christmas) and everything (food, drinks, games) showed up ahead of time or on time at minimum. Arielle was creative with her layout of our space and even accommodated a blow up sumo wrestling ring. The comments from our clients and friends were all positive and judging from the photos everyone submitted afterwards, everyone had an incredibly good time.

Sent on 01/06/2015

Jenny · event on 12/19/2014

Everything from decor to coordination was perfect. Amazing team to work with.

Sent on 01/07/2015

Chelsye · event on 11/14/2014

Having the opportunity to partner with Party.Love.Birds on the Camp Happy Days Cabooty Party was an amazing experience. We designed and created a one of a kind design that showcased both of our design styles. The Cabooty Gala raised over $88,000 and had the most attendees ever. The guest were blown away by the creative style and design, and we were both honored to be apart of the experience. PLB attention to design and detail is priceless, and Intrigue was honored to work with them.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Madelene · event on 11/14/2014

Arielle went above and beyond to help make our fundraiser a success. Arielle took care of everything from the invitations to the decor, which was amazing. Since it was a fundraiser, we were looking to cut cost where possible. Arielle had some great ideas on how to minimize our out of pocket expenses but still have a fabulous event. I received unsolicited comments about the amazing decor and organization of the event. She is always very professional. I give her my highest recommendation and look forward to working with her again in the future.

Sent on 01/13/2015

ethan · event on 09/25/2014

The event was planned from beginning to end. From Arielle's concept presentation to the execution, it was flawless. All we had to do was show up. Incredibly important to have the trust and confidence in someone to represent your company and brand to your most important peers.

Sent on 09/30/2014

Ryan · event on 09/25/2014

Party Love Birds did an incredible job handling all the details we would never have thought of. They made it easy on us so we did not have to worry about anything. Our guests loved everything about the event. They put a lot of thought into all the details which shined through. The food was great and all the support staff was courteous and professional. I would highly recommend hiring Party Love Birds and letting them handle everything.

Sent on 09/30/2014

It rained on our wedding day and ruined our ceremony location. Part.Love.Birds pulled through and helped us relocate and have a wonderful wedding.

Sent on 09/29/2014

A · Married on 04/25/2014

Arielle did a great job! Very professional and calm. Went the extra mile and helped to make it a great, low stress wedding day.

Sent on 05/03/2014

Dwayne · event on 02/14/2014

Party.Love.Birds were very helpful, professional, and efficient in planning and executing our Valentines Day Ball! Everyone that came to the event loved what was done with the venue(Local 616 Pub) and I would and have recommended them others. I have also used them again for our Studio 54 party we had at the same location and Party.Love.Birds lived up to my same expectations if not exceeded!
    Local 616 owner
    Dwayne Mitchell

Sent on 04/15/2014

Lauren · event on 12/13/2013

Arielle and her team did a FANTASTIC job decorating our office for our renowned Christmas party. It was the first time we have used a professional vendor and we will never go back. She took all of the stress of party planning and turned our office into a modern and hip winter wonderland. YOU GUYS ROCK!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Chris · event on 12/13/2013

Arielle and her team from Party.Love.Birds did an amazing job with our holiday party. They came up with the entire decorating scheme, coordinated the food, and ultimately helped us have the best party ever (and we've had a lot). They were very creative - lots of fun touches with the decor, food choices, and more.

Sent on 03/20/2014
  • F

Francie · Married on 11/16/2013

If you need a wedding coordinator or an event planner of any type, RUN, DON'T WALK and pick up the phone or email the Party Love Birds! I was lucky enough to have Arielle and her staff help plan my wedding. I can not say enouh about how fantastic the experience was. I never worried about one thing becasue I always knew she was on it! I'm not very creatice or artistic, but I did have a vision about how I wanted my wedding to look and feel, and Arielle has the unique ability to just "get it." She was able to take my jumbled ideas and turn them into a wedding that was simply magical! Everyone who attended kept saying that it looked like a movie. And it really did! She made the entire experience fun and so easy! Simply put, hire the Party Love Birds! You will be so happy you did!
    Thanks Arielle! You're the best! ~ XOXO

Sent on 11/25/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/09/2013

We initially decided to work with Party.Love.Birds for day-of wedding coordination services since we were hosting our beach-front wedding at a private house out on Folly - however, they ended up being SO much more and were the main reason our event was such a success!! From the start it was evident that Arielle was an experienced event planner and was extremely well organized with lots of creative ideas for the execution of our big day. She offered up lots of great ideas for turning our rented beach house into an event venue and was happy to help out with the setup of our DIY items, including cafe lights and draping - both of which looked extremely professional and saved us time, effort and money. She was always readily available and responsive to emails regarding my questions and thoughts about new ideas. In addition to being a sounding board for developing the event decor and vision, she effectively and seamlessly managed the arrival, setup and breakdown of all of our vendors. Most importantly, Arielle and the other ladies of Party.Love.Birds were just amazingly nice and such a pleasure to work with. For someone like myself with no experience with event planning, they completely took the stress out of pre-planning and day-of wedding setup, allowing me to enjoy the day without worry. The event was perfectly what I envisioned and I attribute that to Arielle and her team. I was beyond impressed by Party.Love.Birds!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Jane · Married on 10/18/2013

As mother of the groom, I didn't have as much contact with this vender, but everything we asked of her, she did promptly and with a smile. Arielle was very personable and fun to work with. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2013