Party It Up Events Reviews

61 | Novi, MI

61 Reviews for Party It Up Events

DJ Keith is AWESOME. He kept the day on schedule and kept our guests on the dance floor all night. We received many compliments on our DJ and how fun our reception was. After our wedding, my neice booked him for her wedding in Sept. 2014. Highly recommended.

Sent on 02/16/2015

Party It Up Events's reply:

Thank you, thank you "private user". ;-) My company and I would be nothing without awesome people like you! Thanks for the referrals as well!!! I really appreciate your awesome feedback!

Kara · Married on 06/09/2013

Keith was an amazing DJ! Very professional and came highly recommend. I've given his name to a few others that I know have used him as well and he always exceeds everyone's expectations. He was awesome to work with!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Party It Up Events's reply:

Thanks Kara! It's always a pleasure seeing you and was also a pleasure to spend this day with you. I hope all is well!

Cassie · Married on 06/08/2013

I met Keith at Brighton high school January of 2013. I instantly felt that he was professional, fun and outgoing. Keith consistently replied to my emails and always exerted professionalism. I appreciated Keith for being early, following our music list, and keeping the dance floor full the entire reception. I highly recommend using Party it up events!!!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Party It Up Events's reply:

Thank you so much! I love the Brighton High School Bridal show I do every year for Here Comes The Brides Bridal Shows! They always lead me to the most amazing people! Friends for life! Thanks again for the amazing review! -Keith

Dawn · Married on 03/17/2013

My wedding was awesome and the dance floor was full to the very end and included my 73 year old mother!

Sent on 02/15/2015

Party It Up Events's reply:

Thanks for the kind words dawn! I love when the older folks get down! I hope that everything is awesome! -Keith

Autumn · Married on 10/13/2012

Amazing DJ! He partnered great with our band and was able read the crowd to keep people dancing! Actually referred him to my brother, who hired him for his wedding this past fall!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Deanna · Married on 07/14/2012

Best dj EVER! Keith is professional and has the ability to get everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Michael · Married on 09/10/2011

great job. Wife loved the service. Happy wife happy life am I right

Sent on 02/12/2015

Party It Up Events's reply:

That's what they say my friend! It was a packed house!! Great day for a wedding and fun night indeed! I appreciate the feedback!

The best DJ! He Had everyone up and Dancing! Would highly recommend to everyone!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Amber · Married on 09/18/2010

DJ Krazy Keith was very quick to respond to any emails I sent him. We had lots of compliments on the music for the wedding. Everyone had a great time! We loved DJ Krazy Keith!!

Sent on 10/14/2010

Party It Up Events's reply:

Thanks so much for your 5 Star Review Amber! I just found it a few months ago and finally signed up with Wedding Wire today Jan 9 2015. Business has been amazing, we're just looking to fill in some gaps! I hope everything is great with you! Thanks again for the review! -Keith

Jen · Married on 08/15/2008

Keith Glenn is the best DJ! He plays all the best songs, my reception went on almost 2 hours after it was scheduled to because everyone was having too much fun. There was never a time where no one on the dance floor. If you hire Keith you will not be disappointed & your event will be amazing!

Sent on 02/14/2015

Party It Up Events's reply:

Jen what I can say?!? We go so far back!!!! You have helped me to get exposure in other events which I'm very thankful for! I have 3 more years in the bag+ for the auto show events! ;-) You and Greg are awesome!! Also, it was still one of the most fun weddings to date!!

Jake · Married on 10/15/2016

I work in the Wedding industry, I see DJ's for Weddings every week. My wife and I can be very picky and particular about people and choosing Keith from Party It Up Events was one of the best decisions we made for our day. He exceeded our expectations in every way and most importantly our guest were on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG! We cannot recommend Keith enough!
    -The Kennedys