Party It Up Events Reviews

61 | Novi, MI

61 Reviews for Party It Up Events

Vanessa · Married on 10/15/2015

Keith was awesome! He did everything we wanted but also used his talent and knowledge to make sure everyone at our wedding was having fun the entire time. We never had a single moment where the dance floor was cleared out! It was amazing! TONS of our guests commented on how awesome he was, and we'd use him again and again for anything! I highly, highly recommend him! :)

Sent on 11/06/2015

Party It Up Events's reply:

We should have started on Thursday evening and partied straight through until midnight Saturday! lol I guess we will have to have an Anniversary party or something! ;-)

Lawrence · event on: 10/09/2015

DJ Keith did a great job mixing it up at our elementary school celebration party. He was very flexible, worked through a few minutes of bad weather (we were outside). He has DJ'ed other of our school events and always does a great job.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Chris · Married on 09/19/2015

Keith knows how to throw a wedding from first rate equipment to being able to make anything happen him and his crew rock! The photobooth was a hit. Thanks for the amazing wedding!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Colleen · Married on 09/12/2015

Justin was an incredible DJ for our wedding. He was all set up for the ceremony outside when it began to rain and had to convert for an indoor ceremony. He executed the bridal party intros flawlessly and was able to make adjustments at the drop of a hat. He had the challenge of dealing with a very demanding family (my mothers family is quite intense sometimes) and he handled it with a smile on his face. He met every expectation that we had for our wedding day and made our reception an absolute blast.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Staci · Married on 09/12/2015

Absolutely blown away with the service that was provided by Keith from Party It Up Events. Everyone was complimenting Keith all evening. He kept guests on the dance floor throughout the whole night. Highly recommend this company!!

Sent on 09/15/2015

Mirand · Married on 09/05/2015

I have know Keith for many years. He is a awesome person & DJ. He was the DJ at my wedding & was amazing. I would highly recommend him to anyone for any event. He was very early & my family & friends enjoyed his music he provided. He is super sweet . Thank you for being my DJ at my wedding & a friend. Miranda & Jim Prentice :)

Sent on 11/06/2015

Party It Up Events's reply:

Awww! Thank you soooooo much Miranda! It was my pleasure! I'm glad everyone had a great time! Thank you again!

Andreja · event on: 08/02/2015

Keith was great and very flexible with the time frame as well as the type of event !

Sent on 08/04/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/01/2015

Mr.keith was very professional and in all the confusion an event like our wedding can bring it was refreshing to have a d.j. Who is down to earth and makes you feel like everything is ok and who was willing to help us out with anything we needed so we thank Keith for his services and his professionalism and we're proud to have him in our life long memories .

Sent on 08/03/2015

TGIFridays · event on: 07/23/2015

Great! Awsome time!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Ron · Married on 07/11/2015

My wedding was absolutely awesome the lighting. Music, personality, everything!!! I will have him at all my events. If you want the BEAR Keith is your man

Sent on 07/13/2015

Donna · event on: 06/29/2015

Keith was very professional, he created activities on his own accord that worked perfectly with the theme of our event! They were a huge hit with all of the members at the private country club. I look forward to using his service again in the future!

Donna Collier
    Assistant Manager
    Meadowbrook Country Club
    40941 W. 8 Mile Road
    Northville, MI 48167

Sent on 06/30/2015

Katlin · Married on 06/20/2015

Keith was so friendly and most helpful with suggestions to help make our day everything we had hoped for. Definately recommend !

Sent on 07/07/2015

Bailey · Married on 05/23/2015

Keith did such an amazing job during our outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour and reception! I would definitely recommend him! My husband and I always felt very taken care of and never once worried about the service we were going to receive. Keith was always on top of e-mails and phone calls--communication is key to any wedding planning!! An outdoor ceremony is hard to tackle when you have many speakers, live band and large area to cover. He did an amazing job!!! Keep up the great work! :)

Sent on 08/03/2015

Party It Up Events's reply:

I admit this was a challenging event.... But of course it was pulled off without a hitch. Thanks for having us!

sean · Married on 03/07/2015

Everything was perfect. Provided excellent service prior to the event. At the event he created a great atmosphere that lasted the entire time. Highly recommend.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Lisa · Married on 02/21/2015

Keith was fantastic!!! He took care of everything we needed. Loved Jimzy smile and Geralds enthusiasm! Jeff at the photo booth was fantastic as well! Keith provides an overall great service and great experience! I would definitely recommend him and would definitely use his services again!

Sent on 03/04/2015

Maggie · Married on 01/17/2015

I was SOOO happy with our choice of using DJ Crazy Keith from Party It Up Events to DJ our wedding. Not only was he knowledgeable and professional, he went above and beyond what I, as a stressed out bride, expected from a DJ. He helped me with setting up my timeline for the day, and eagerly answered any questions I had about planning my upcoming wedding. He truly was AMAZING! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their upcoming event. Not to mention his services are affordable. He was the BEST wedding vendor we booked.

Sent on 02/09/2015

Party It Up Events's reply:

Thanks so much Maggie! It means so much to me and my company to have such thankful and amazing clients like you and Charles! Thanks again for the rave review! -Keith

Cathy · event on: 01/11/2015

DJ Keith has hosted many of my events and he does a fantastic job every time!

Sent on 02/19/2015

Tara · Married on 09/27/2014

Keith was absolutely amazing! He made sure everything was perfect and made sure the party was always going. I never had to worry about anything, he made sure everything flowed seamlessly. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a highly professional, fun, awesome DJ. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/15/2015

Party It Up Events's reply:

Thanks Tara, that's what I like to hear!

Mark · Married on 09/13/2014

He was great! Professional and very fun. We got a ton of compliments about the DJ and had multiple people ask us for his number. HIGHLY recommend.

Sent on 02/12/2015

Party It Up Events's reply:

Thanks Mark!! You and your wife were so pleasant to work with!! The venue said they'd never seen so many people on the dance floor like that all night! Thanks so much!

I can't say enough about Party It Up Events. I learned about DJ Keith through a mutual friend. Keith was so accommodating to our every request. He was amazing with interacting with our guests. My wife especially loved how Keith went on the dance floor several times to teach us dances. If you want a great reception or other event, don't hesitate to contact Keith. If your event is boring because you chose a different DJ, don't blame me. Contact him today!!!

Sent on 02/12/2015

Party It Up Events's reply:

Ok so I know who this is. His name is Rob. (Yup, cats out of the bag) An awesome guy!!! We even did a little karaoke toward the end and this boy can SING!!! Cool venue, awesome time! Thanks buddy!

Lori · Married on 06/14/2014

Awesome!!!!! Keith does an amazing job of playing all the newest music, getting people on the dance floor, teaching dancing, lighting, humor, plus much, much more. Your money is definitely well spent when hiring Party It Up Events to do your event.

Sent on 02/11/2015

Thanks Lori!!

Eddie · Married on 05/31/2014

I have worked with Keith on several events from my wedding, to bar events and Holiday parties. Keith knows how to react with a crowd and keep the atmosphere fun and fresh. I would recommend him for any type of event. He made a our wedding a success by being able to work 2 different on site locations. He played everything we asked him to and made it easy for me and my wife to relax as the last thing you want to worry about it your DJ. This guy can do it all.

Sent on 02/10/2015

Party It Up Events's reply:

Thanks so much Eddie! We go so far back! It was my pleasure to be a part of your Wedding! Even Paws had a good time! Haha!!!!

barbara · event on: 10/20/2013

We used Party it up for my daughter's bat mitzvah at the Lazy J Ranch in Milford. Keith as the DJ and Jamez as the MC read the crowd so well that kids and adults were engaged and dancing all night. They catered to all different music types even square dancing. I would highly recommend Party It up to enhance any mitzvah!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Party It Up Events's reply:

Thanks for the kind words Barb! Jamez and I look forward to being apart of your son Aaron's Bar Mitzvah next Jan 2016 too! Its going to be awesome! See you soon enough to go over the details! Thanks again! -Keith

Claire · Married on 10/12/2013

I knew when I got engaged that I had to book Keith for my wedding! He is very present and professional throughout the whole process. He cares about your requests and does everything he can to make your event as special as possible. I highly recommend Keith for any special event.

Sent on 02/10/2015

Party It Up Events's reply:

Thanks Claire!!! I had a blast at your wedding too! Always great to party with great people! ;-)

alicia · Married on 10/11/2013

Keith was so professional and so responsive! I found out the morning of my wedding that I needed music for my ceremony and he jumped right in! All of my guests loved him and a friend actually booked him from my wedding as well! I would recommend his services 100 times over.

Sent on 02/26/2015