57 Reviews for Party It Up Events

Do-Not-Play List (2)
MC (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Photobooth (1)

As the Maid of Honor in my sisters wedding and also beginning to plan my own wedding, I have to say Keith was the most amazing DJ! The music selection was perfect, the volume was perfect..no complaints whatsoever! He even interacted with the crowd and came on the dance floor and helped direct people with line dances. I will definitely be using him for my wedding!

Profile Picture Samantha, 7/18/20, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

Keith was the DJ for my wedding last night and we did a phenomenal job. The music and dancing was absolutely amazing!! Highly recommend him for any needs! Will be using him again in the future!

Profile Picture Molly, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I've been to a lot of weddings and Keith was by far the best DJ I have ever had!! I will definetely be using him again. Thanks so much!!

Profile Picture Michael, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I was lucky enough to work with DJ Keith a few weeks ago at a clients wedding. I feel so fortunate to have met him and been able to work with him!! This wedding was a bit of a unique style so I was extremely thankful for Keith’s flexability and willingness to go with the flow. As a wedding planner I have worked with a lot of DJ’s and Keith will definitely be at the top of my recommendation list for all of my clients!

Profile Picture Tricia, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith is by far the best wedding DJ I’ve encountered! He was so accommodating and professional. Not only did he choose songs that we loved, he made sure that every song we requested was played. My guests danced all night long, and I had quite a few tell me that they never danced at weddings until mine! Keith also provided up lighting to match our wedding colors, it was such a beautiful touch to the decor! I highly recommend using Keith for any occasion where a DJ is needed!

Profile Picture Shawna, 7/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Party It Up Events was THE best choice me and my wife could have made when selecting a DJ for our wedding. From beginning to end, Keith's professionalism and experience was top notch! He was very knowledgeable in knowing the functionality of how a wedding day flows and also provided the best guidance in making sure our day was seamless. Additionally, Keith's musical talents when getting the party going for the reception where PHENOMENAL! If your reading this review than I would beg you to go no further to book Keith for your event ASAP. You will not regret it and will be happy to know that you are in some of the best hands that the industry has to offer!

Profile Picture Steve, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith was absolutely fantastic. He was so easy to communicate with before the wedding, and quick with responses. Bonus points for not making fun of my dorky requests!
He did such a phenomenal job with keeping our reception on track, and the fun going until it was time to send everybody home.

Profile Picture Mandi, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

September will be the 2nd time I've used Party It Events! Keith is awesome to work with, very professional and more than happy to answer any questions along the way. I'm so excited to have the photo booth and have Keith DJ'ing our wedding! 5 stars all the way around and I'd highly recommend using them for any event :)

Profile Picture Kara, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith was amazing! I Highly recommend him for your event. Great choice in all the songs he chose, worked with the crowd well and kept everything right on track. Jeff did such a great job running the photo booth as well and had lots of good props and attire. Thanks again we had such a blast the entire evening.

Profile Picture Tony, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Keith did a great job! From the very beginning, by working with us so we could give him a really good idea of what we were looking for. Throughout the entire night, everyone was on the dance floor having a ton of fun. Not only did he play our requested songs, he threw in some others that were perfect for our wedding night. It could not have gone better. Many of our friends and family said that was one of the best weddings that they've ever been to, and I know a big part of that was because of the music & the mood that Party It Up/Keith helped provide. I would definitely recommend Keith to anyone that's looking for professional DJ Services, especially for a wedding. Thanks Keith, you did a great job! Michael, June 2017.

Profile Picture Michael, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith is amazing!! He came to our wedding in San Diego working off pictures and maps and google images I sent him. He is so on point with his set up that he had it all locked down instantly. I was a hot mess of stress and didn't turn in my music list till the last minute. (Don't be me. I'm a jerk). He worked with me and checked on me to make sure I had what I needed. His forms are very thorough and will make sure you have what you need. I had weird requests for things to be cut short and moved around and he made it all seamless!!!! Keith is not just a dj but also an Mc which you need!!!! He worked with my photographer and had everything on time. He even face timed me and helped me work on a time line. I was having a hard time with the venues time line and freaking out. KEITH CALMED ME DOWN AND MADE IT SEAMLESS AND MADE MY DAY EFFORTLESS!! If you want personalized attention and to have your dj/Mc feel like family hire keith!! It will be the best decision you make for your wedding or event!!

Profile Picture Heather, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

WOW! Just AWESOME! Throw DJ Keith a monkey wrench and watch him rock it! Emergency change to line-up...check! No problem was too much. Keith played DJ, host and entertained our Wedding like a CHAMP! I would definitely call him again for anything that I wanted music and a great atmosphere. Thanks for the great music and conversation!

Profile Picture Jared, 3/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I work in the Wedding industry, I see DJ's for Weddings every week. My wife and I can be very picky and particular about people and choosing Keith from Party It Up Events was one of the best decisions we made for our day. He exceeded our expectations in every way and most importantly our guest were on the dance floor ALL NIGHT LONG! We cannot recommend Keith enough!
-The Kennedys

Profile Picture Jake, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Keith ! We have nothing but great things to say about you. You had our guests on the dance floor all night long and played the best music! You made our reception so fun. We can't thank you enough for the awesome job you did and even showing our nephew his way around the turn table ! THANK YOU Mr & Mrs Smith

Profile Picture AMBER, 9/24/16, 1 Review

DJ Keith was amazing !!!! I hired him for my staff Christmas Party
He had guests on the Dance floor the ENTIRE evening. Working with guests, interacting, it was an awesome time. Definitely will re-book for next year.

Profile Picture Steven, 9/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith was great when working with us for our wedding. He met with us multiple times to ensure that he had everything he needed from us/make us feel set. He was amazzzzzzzzing at taking charge during the reception and making sure we fit in everything before it was time to dance. I highly recommend him!! Amazing service and our guests are still raving about the wedding!! Thank you

Profile Picture Kylie, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Amazing! I received many compliments at my wedding!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith is the best!!!! Played everything requested. Big bonus to working with Keith from party it up is his net work of people in the industry. Asked about photo booth and photography and his referrals helped out wonderfully. Saves lots of time. His dj skills and setup is Very professional.

Travis
7-9-16

Profile Picture Travis, 7/9/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith did a great job hosting our 8th grade dance. He interacted with our students with high energy, keeping the party going the entire time. Meanwhile, he was very helpful in ensuring that the students behaved appropriately. It was refreshing to know that he had everything under control, and we will definitely use him for future dances at our school.

Profile Picture Scott, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Highly recommended!! He was the DJ for my wedding and did an amazing job!! He arrived on time and wasn't in a rush to leave when reception ended. Very professional, easy to work with, quick response time to emails etc. He got everyone on the dance floor, all my guest had a blast!

Profile Picture Amy, 4/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Keith was awesome! He did everything we wanted but also used his talent and knowledge to make sure everyone at our wedding was having fun the entire time. We never had a single moment where the dance floor was cleared out! It was amazing! TONS of our guests commented on how awesome he was, and we'd use him again and again for anything! I highly, highly recommend him! :)

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Vanessa, 10/15/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Keith knows how to throw a wedding from first rate equipment to being able to make anything happen him and his crew rock! The photobooth was a hit. Thanks for the amazing wedding!

Profile Picture Chris, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Justin was an incredible DJ for our wedding. He was all set up for the ceremony outside when it began to rain and had to convert for an indoor ceremony. He executed the bridal party intros flawlessly and was able to make adjustments at the drop of a hat. He had the challenge of dealing with a very demanding family (my mothers family is quite intense sometimes) and he handled it with a smile on his face. He met every expectation that we had for our wedding day and made our reception an absolute blast.

Profile Picture Colleen, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Absolutely blown away with the service that was provided by Keith from Party It Up Events. Everyone was complimenting Keith all evening. He kept guests on the dance floor throughout the whole night. Highly recommend this company!!

Profile Picture Staci, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

I have know Keith for many years. He is a awesome person & DJ. He was the DJ at my wedding & was amazing. I would highly recommend him to anyone for any event. He was very early & my family & friends enjoyed his music he provided. He is super sweet . Thank you for being my DJ at my wedding & a friend. Miranda & Jim Prentice :)

View Vendor Response