Party Dress Express Reviews

166 | Fall River, MA

166 Reviews for Party Dress Express

Liz · Married on 09/22/2012

From the first day walking in to find my wedding dress till the day I took it home after alterations I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2012

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress store. All of the dresses for my wedding party were purchased here. I found my dress on the clearance rack for an amazing bargain. My girls were able to get a discount and free alterations on their dresses and my mother found her dress on a clearance rack for a steal. The sales department is super helpful in finding just the right dress for your vision and the alterations department will make it fit like it was made just for you. The girls who work here are always so pleasant and helpful. My seamstress was so patient and helpful. She had to redo my bustle 3 or 4 times because of how heavy my dress was but she never said a word. I would HIGHLY recommend this store, I can't imagine going anywhere else.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2012

Surprisingly great! Huge selection and affordable pricing! Taizha is so sweet and incredibly helpful and the alterations department do great work (and they're free :)

Sent on 09/10/2012

They were so easy to work with. All the dresses come with free alterations. I only had to pay extra because I needed a special hem. I went for 3 different fittings and the seamstress was amazing. She made the dress fit like a glove. We also purchased my mom's dress here, and it looked beautiful on her. I would highly recommend Party Dress Express.

Sent on 10/05/2012

Jennifer · Married on 07/20/2012

The selection and service were excellent at Party Dress Express! It was nice that I could look through the wedding gowns on my own without a sales person pressuring me to try on things that I didn't like. I was so pleased with my experience that I went back with my 10 bridesmaids to select their dresses. The staff was super helpful, and my 10 bridesmaids were measured and dresses were ordered in an hour! I also liked the fact that you have the option to have alterations included in the price of the dress. It makes it easy to budget... Especially since alterations can be pricey. I would recommend Party Dress Express for any bride or bridesmaid!

Sent on 06/11/2013

They were perfect! They made me feel like a princess when I came in wanting to try on as many dresses as I could. They were great for scheduling the fitting and the dress was perfect the day of the wedding. They even helped me get my mom a dress and on time that looked amazing on her!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Mary · Married on 06/16/2012

I love Party Dress Express! I chose and ordered my dress in November 2011. It came in in February 2012, I got fitted in April and after a few pounds lost and a couple more fittings, I had the most beautiful amazing wedding dress to walk down the aisle in. The staff there are all so lovely and sweet, the alteration department are so professional and good at what they do, also. I wanted the flower appliqué on my dress trimmed at the top and the woman had no trouble scaling it down for me in a cinch. All this for under $1000!

Sent on 08/05/2012
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 01/07/2012

WOW. Party Dress Express was truly amazing. I found the most wonderful gown at the most affordable price. Included in the cost of the dress is alterations, which is wonderful. I also found my MOH and Bridesmaids dresses there and they were phenomenally altered. My wedding dress was handled so well and the staff is extremely knowledgeable and skilled. My wedding was in RI but I live in DE and they worked with me to make sure that all the alterations were completed. In fact, the seamstress came on her day off because it was the only day that I'd be able to get in before the wedding. They are awesome. If you want good service and a beautiful gown, go here!!

Sent on 01/24/2012

Courtney · Married on 09/17/2011

At first I was kind of skeptical of what I would find. I have been to 2 bridal places in Boston and one in Medford. I didn't know what I was going to find and also you didn't even have to make an appointment. I tried on some dress and found the most beautiful one. The staff was SO nice and helpful! I can't get over how amazing everyone was and how accommodating they were. I have already recommended this place to 2 close friends and am now recommending it to you! Go and give Party Dress Express a chance you might come out with THE DRESS for YOU! :-)

Sent on 10/27/2011

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2011

I purchased my wedding gown, flower girl and bridesmaid dresses from Party Dress Express. My mother and mother-in-law also purchased their dresses here. Party dress has the best selection around and you can't beat their prices. Even if something wasn't in stock, they do whatever they can to get it ordered for you. The flower girl dresses I wanted was only available online, so they ordered them for me without a problem. The turnaround time was really quick. I received my dress in less than three months after ordering it and the bridesmaid dresses came in just about the same amount of time. Tasia and Cloe were amazing to work with! They were super friendly and always at our beck and call. As crazy as my 7+ entourage was every time we visited (about every other week!) they always took care of our every need.
    It’s not your typical bridal salon as far as appearance goes, but I’d much rather shop somewhere that’s comfortable and friendly and still offers tons of amazing styles.

Sent on 11/08/2011

Meghan · Married on 08/13/2011

I not only bought my wedding dress here but I also bought my six bridesmaids dresses here! They are so accommodating it's amazing! I had a great time and had been other places where i felt so pressured to just buy a dress not to have a nice time trying on dresses and finding the one. They really listened to what i said about the style I wanted and pulled a lot of dresses for me to try on. they also stayed in my budget which was nice since I had gone somewhere else where they had me try on a dress that was not in my budget that I ended up liking the best out of the bunch. They really had everything together with my dress. Tazia is awesome and was very patient with me and my 5 bridesmaids that were there. I was glad that they had such a selection for the girls to try on. There is just so much in the store you are sure to find what you want!

Sent on 01/07/2012

Theresa · Married on 07/03/2011

I got my wedding dress at Party Dress. My only concern at that time was their dank/drab storefront but they have since moved into a much nicer location. They have a huge selection of dresses in all sorts of styles and for great prices. Their seamstresses made changes quickly, delivering when they said they would and they were of good quality.

Sent on 07/16/2011

Stephanie · Married on 05/07/2011

PDE is AMAZING! I cant imagine getting my dress anywhere else. Not only was my Maggie dress wonderfully priced but it included FREE alterations!!! That is something you just cant help but overlook! Every part of my experience with them was wonderful from the initial selection of my dress to all of the alterations.

I signifcantly changed parts of my dress and they were more than happy to help me create my vision and loved every step of it as much as I did. We also got my mothers dress there as well and they truly treated her just as great as they treated me, another great aspect you just cant overlook!

HIGHLY Recommend!!!

Sent on 05/10/2011

Sharon · Married on 05/06/2011

I'm an "alternative" bride (ie: wanted to be nowhere near WHITE!) and the ladies (especially Clara) at the store were VERY helpful & encouraging & patient with me while I tried on an amazing variety of dresses. In the end, I decided on a Party Time dress - one size lower than Clara recommended (how many brides do that??) It came in within 1.5 weeks... I tried it on, it didn't fit, but I figured it would be fine by my wedding. Well, 23 days before my wedding, I went into full panic mode! I took the dress with me, expecting to have to buy something else off the clearance rack. The ladies shifted into high gear, took me to Jen (the seamstress) then got the vendor on the phone to find out what they had. Donna found out that they had my dress in stock (in the size that Clara told me to order originally!), TRADED MY DRESS & got them to send it EXPEDITED. I'm now waiting patiently for it to arrive & will be seeing Jen the day it arrives.

I can't tell you how pleased I was by every aspect of their service. My maid of honor was treated equally patiently when she made about 4 different trips to find the perfect dress.

My best advice: listen to these ladies about style, body type, AND SIZE (you can always take it in, but it's awful to think about letting it OUT!) They are professionals & have been doing this for YEARS.

Sent on 05/07/2011
  • IPUELLA

Sandy · Married on 10/23/2010

Everyone at PartyDressExpress Bridal did so much to make my October wedding just PERFECT. My gown (Maggie Sottero Grace) was amazing, and everything they did to help me out leading up to it -- from quick and fantastic (and not to mention, FREE) alterations by Gen, to oooooooodles of patience from Chloe, Taizha, and the rest when I wasn't sure the color was "just right" -- really sets them apart from so many other stores. Our bridesmaid dresses were exactly right for the setting, too, and we got loads of compliments on everyone's attire. Since everyone purchased their dresses there, too, and I had 6 girls, everyone got 30% off - can't beat that! I now tell anyone and everyone who will listen about what great customer service they provide.

Sent on 12/13/2010

Tara · Married on 07/31/2010

I was recommended to party dress express by one of my co workers. I was looking for a destination wedding gown and was told they had a wide selection. They did but I was looking to spend under $300.00 the girl that directed me to the bridal department asked me how I made out when I was leaving the store, I told her that they were a little out of my price range. She than walked me over to there prom/special occasion section where they had more white and ivory dresses. She ended up pulling a bunch of dresses off the racks for me to try on and we both came to an agreement on the Faviana 6000 in white. Thanks to Adriana, I was a hit on my wedding day wearing the stunning gown she had picked out for me. I couldnt imagine having a better consultant then her. She knew exactly what I wanted and made me look outstanding. She even picked out my shoes, jewelry and hair accessory. I have and will continue to recommend everyone to this store!

Sent on 08/29/2010

Sally · Married on 07/10/2010

Couldn't have asked for better service. They fitted one of my bridesmaid's dresses the day before the wedding because she was from out of town...no problem. They were always so accomodating. They may not have the store front of Kleinfelds in NY, but their service, pricing, and selection far exceeds anything around.

Sent on 08/07/2010

Chrissy · Married on 05/23/2010

The women in the bridal room at Party Dress Express were wonderful. I was able to get my wedding gown from there and everything was smooth and perfect...from trying dresses on, to ordering, to alterations, to pick up. It was all great. Their prices are very reasonable too

Sent on 08/10/2010

Julie · Married on 10/17/2009

Party Dress Express was the first place I went to look for my wedding gown. They have an amazing number and variety of gowns...for brides, the wedding party and mother of the bride. Their dresses vary in all price ranges and mine was very affordable for what I chose. The staff was extremely friendly, helpful and knowledgable. The seamstress for my gown was the lady that helped me from the day I walked into the store to the day I took my gown home! I liked Party Dress Express so much that I have referred 4 or 5 friends to them for their gowns and all have found a gown for themselves on their special day!

Sent on 11/03/2009

Natasha · Married on 09/26/2009

Party Dress Express is your ultimate destination when looking for any kind of event you need...I got my wedding dress my bridesmaids dresses and my mother of the bride and groom dresses there..plus i got a couple of dresses for other occassions I ahd to attend as well...I love Party Dress Express and will continue to shop there :)

Sent on 09/30/2009

Michelle · Married on 07/12/2008

My wedding day was the most important thing to ever happen to me and with the help of party dress express it was exactly that. i visited the store about 10 months before my wedding and from the minute i entered the store till the minute i left, the staff was right along my side helping me, the team there is teriffic. they had a full staff on at all times. i got my dress, my mother's dress, my mother in laws dress, my flower girl dress and my bridesmaids as well our shoes, and jewlery. the prices were awesome we got 20% off the mothers dresses and 30% off or free alterations on the bridal party. i was so happy to have choose party dress express. i so recommend this vendor to anyone who wants good service and great prices on their wedding party. the dresses where in before time and alterations where done on time. i had such a good expierence that i have recommened them to all my friends and my sister who is engaged now. i wish i could do it all over again.

Sent on 08/10/2008

Tara · Married on 04/26/2008

I purchased my dress, tiara, petticoat, bridesmaid dresses, and mother of the bride dress. We couldn't be happier with the service. The dresses came in on time and were in perfect condition. Alterations were perfect. I would highly recommend this bridal shop.

Sent on 05/19/2008

Nicole · Married on 12/07/2007

They were so nice there. I ended up having to go alone to try on dresses and they were so nice and helpful. We saved so much money getting the bridesmaids dresses there too. The alterations were free and everyone loved our dresses. I still plan on stopping by and bringing them a photo of me in my dress to put up on the wall. I even changed dresses after deciding my original dress wasn't the one and they were so nice and helpful. The seamstress was the sweetest woman ever!

Sent on 11/21/2008

Patricia · Married on 07/28/2007

I swear i was there every week looking at my gown. Julie was great to work with, and their prices include alterations, which made it more affordable for myself, my mom and my bridesmaids.
    Def. check them out!

Sent on 02/19/2008

Jen · Married on 10/01/2016

I got my wedding dress and 7 bridesmaids dresses through Party Dress Express. I had a great experience at the try-on, and ended up finding my dress my first visit there. (Warning - you may need more than one visit unless you really know what you want; this place is huge!) I liked their selection and price range, and definitely would recommend this place to any friends getting married.

Sent on 02/16/2017