Party Dress Express Reviews

166 | Fall River, MA

166 Reviews for Party Dress Express

Karen · Married on 07/14/2014

Big selections to choose from. My daughter also found her gown here and she's tough to buy for. I bought the alterations package and it was definitely worth it. All the consultants were professional and treated me like a queen. I noticed they treat all the brides like queens as well.

Sent on 07/21/2014

The ladies at Dress Party Express were Awesome!! During my first visit I found my Wedding dress!!!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Nicole · Married on 06/28/2014

Party dress express was amazing. I had such a great experience with them. They are not too over priced and I got a lot more quality with how much I spent. :)

Sent on 07/11/2014

Amanda · Married on 06/28/2014

Amazing....made me feel special from the day i first tried my dress on. My dress fit perfectly. I can't say enough good things! !

Sent on 07/11/2014

Kim · Married on 06/07/2014

So accommodating and flexible hours. Such a pleasure doing business with them

Sent on 07/09/2014

Julianne · Married on 05/17/2014

Party was great. I loved that the alterations were included in the price of the gown. Anna was awesome!! I had cap sleeves added to my dress and they turned out perfect! She was super patient with me and made the dress just as I wanted it :) I would definitely recommend them and have already recommended them to friends.

Sent on 06/01/2014

Party Dress Express's reply:

Thank you, Julianne! It's not often our alterations team gets kudos for the amazing work they do, so we can wait to pass this along to Anna. Thank you for your kind words. -Donna

V · Married on 05/10/2014

I wanted to start here for my wedding dress shopping so I would be able to try on as many styles as I could. I am so glad that I came to PDX because it was a great experience. Jackie helped me try on so many styles. She kept me calm and laughing and it was like I was there with my best friend. She made my mom and myself completely comfortable and helped me find my dress! Thanks Jackie!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Party Dress Express's reply:

You are so sweet for taking the time to review us! We will pass along your kind words to Jackie!

Amanda · Married on 02/22/2014

I found my dress here after numerous shopping trips. Faith was great and I felt very comfortable.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Party Dress Express's reply:

Thank you, Amanda! We loved working with you and will pass on your kind words to Faith. -Donna

Marissa · Married on 01/11/2014

Try shopping for your dream dress for a destination you have no idea how the weather will be like, yikes.. but I had such a great experience with party dress express and the transaction was so smoothly. I hardly had to make any alterations at all and was so comfortable thought out my entire party. I wanted a vintage sheik look and definitely got it with my georgics dress. I received many compliments even from strangers.. Haha, I felt amazing. Would recommend Party Express to any bride on the go :)

Sent on 01/23/2014

Party Dress Express's reply:

Marissa, this is a dream review! And we thank you for taking the time to write it! We'd love to see you in your dress, perhaps post it to our FB page? Thank you again, Donna.

Tabitha · Married on 11/10/2013

With the help of the staff I found the perfect Maggie Sottero dress. It was almost perfect, and then Genny from Alterations made it THE PERFECT DRESS … she customized there back and made it simply amazing! Genny was so helpful, patient, and sweet. Not only did she do an unbelievable job on my dress but she was so reasonably priced. Thank you so much!! I would highly recommend Genny from alterations to anyone needing to make even the slightest change to their dress!

Sent on 11/18/2013

Party Dress Express's reply:

Tabitha, It's not often our alterations team gets kudos for the amazing work they do, so we can wait to pass this along to them. Thank you for your kind words. -Donna

Kati · Married on 11/02/2013

I am so glad I went to Party Dress Express to purchase my wedding dress! Everyone there is so pleasant to work with. I even got my bridesmaids dresses there too! They also provided free alterations for my dress! The dress was exquisite and the tailoring made all the difference! Will definitely go back there for other functions.

Sent on 11/08/2013

Party Dress Express's reply:

Kati, I am so thrilled you had such a positive experience in our store. We have always included alterations because we know it helps Brides save money. Thank you for the lovely review. -Donna

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2013

I loved this store and wish I had known about it when I was younger for all my proms. The amount of dresses they have is insane! Dresses for every occasion! After seeing them at a bridal expo, I made an appointment. I was a bit nervous as I didn't want the typical strapless, sweetheart neckline dress. But when I told my consultant this, she started looking for dresses and told me to walk around and pick some as well. I ended up falling in love with the very first gown I tried on (which they had picked out). I tried on others, but ended up with the first dress as it was just perfect for me. They let me try on some shoes and veils to complete the look and couldn't have been more helpful.

My Mom and Stepmom ended up going here for their dresses too. I went back a few times for alterations and my dress came out perfectly. On my last visit they gave me a thank you card with a $25 gift certificate inside.

Sent on 12/03/2013

Colleen · Married on 10/19/2013

LOVED my dress! It was absolutely beautiful and for a great price! Really nice selection of dresses and I would definitely recommend Party Dress Express to friends and family.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Annie · Married on 09/28/2013

Party dresses!! They have the best.....

Sent on 09/02/2013

Meredith · Married on 09/27/2013

This bridal shop was absolutely awesome! They have so many dresses to choose from and the staff was so attentive and caring. They work hard to get you exactly what you are looking for. Everything went smoothly here and my dress was beyond beautiful! I can't tell you how many comments I had on my dress. It really made the wedding!!! Thank you to everyone at Party Dress Express!!

Sent on 11/13/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/18/2013

Quick to clear out dresses I didn't want. They're great with giving opinions on dresses! Very friendly staff that helped me through out the process.

Sent on 07/15/2013

PDE was wonderful to work with! From the shopping, to the ordering, to the assistance with alterations, I felt everyone listened to my questions and requests and came through for me.

Sent on 08/26/2013

Jennifer · Married on 08/03/2013

Excellent collection of dresses and they were very knowledgeable and helpful to me while I was trying on dresses and they even helped me make the selection.

Sent on 07/28/2013

Erike · Married on 08/03/2013

My dress was amazing! Being a "plus size" bride, I was worried that I wouldn't find a dress that I felt beautiful in-- I was wrong! Party Dress Express had a good selection of plus size dresses, and the staff were very helpful with style and fit of dresses that would flatter my body! Fittings were easy as they offered early morning fittings before the store opened, which made it very convenient!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Leona · Married on 07/27/2013

They have quality dresses and their designers are flexible. I was willing to piece together a few dresses to create exactly the dress I wanted. Everyone at the store is so friendly and helpful! Highly Recommend PDX!!

Sent on 07/17/2013

I would HIGHLY recommend Party Dress Express to all of my friends and family. Everyone was so patient and helpful. They have a HUGE assortment of dresses to choose from and will guide you every step of the way. My maid of honor lives in New York and she didn't realize her dress wasn't fitting perfectly until the DAY before my wedding. Party Dress Express squeezed us in on a busy Saturday without any questions or gripe and fixed the problem quickly with a smile! Taizha and Marleen are AMAZING!!! They were my 2 favorite people to work with there. They were always there for me, and they treated me as though we had been friends forever. I can't say enough good things about this place!!

Sent on 08/30/2013

Tatiana · Married on 07/12/2013

I went to about 5 different boutiques before I decided to go to Party Dress Express. I am so glad I bought my dress from them! They have a huge selection of wedding gowns and everyone was extremely helpful! I told them what I was looking for and they helped me search for the perfect gown. Once I picked the gown, they helped me pair it with a beautiful sash and a gorgeous veil. They made the process fun and easy. They also did all the alterations for my dress and it came out flawless. I ended up purchasing my bridesmaids dresses there as well. I was very pleased with the service in this department. I came in to pick out the bridesmaids dresses 2 months before the wedding and the staff was very accommodating, not only with the shipment of the dresses but also with the prompt alterations. I am truly impressed by the service at Party Dress Express and I would recommend it to everyone.

Sent on 09/28/2013
  • melanie

Melanie · Married on 06/01/2013

What can I say, I am gonna miss this place until the next time I need to buy a dress! I bought my wedding dress here because their price out beat any other bridal salon who carried the same dress. Alterations don't cost an arm and a leg. They actually include their alteration price in the total cost of the dress and it is still cheaper than any other bridal salon. I ended up receiving such pleasant service from the staff here. They have no problem carrying out your requests. They have a huge selection of mother of the bride/groom dresses here and bridesmaids dresses as well. They are your one stop shop pretty much.

Sent on 06/19/2013

Loved the atmosphere from the second we walked in and were greeted to trying on 50 dresses to find the one..getting called promptly with order status and when my dress came in then to the alterationdept that was amazing I would recommend this store to any bride to be!

Sent on 06/11/2013

Joanne · Married on 04/21/2013

I just picked up my daughters wedding gown and can't say enough about Party Dress Express. Perfect place to buy a wedding dress!! Beautiful selection and great service. The sales people are professional and so helpful. Alteration dept. did an amazing job.

Sent on 04/14/2013