Party Dress Express Reviews

166 | Fall River, MA

166 Reviews for Party Dress Express

Deb · Married on 09/26/2015

I ordered the dress for my son's wedding this past fall. The dress came in, but the sizing was incorrect. The owner, Donna was amazing. She offered to have her seamstress basically redesign the dress for me. When I thought I didn't have any option but to look for another dress, she assured me that my dress was going to be beautiful. She was right! The dress was beautiful! I would highly recommend them-they have a wonderful selection and variety of designers. Customer service is top notch!

Sent on 01/23/2016

I absolutely LOVE my dress from Party Dress Express! Their bridal selection has grown immensely in the past 5 years. There were so many options, styles, and designers. Everything is very affordable, as well. You can easily find a dress from a well-known designer for under $1000. Also, your bridesmaids and mother get discounts if you get their dresses their too! One of the best things is that all of the tidal alterations are included in the price of your dress! That is huge savings! They give you the freedom to browse the store and select all of the dresses you want, while providing feedback and picking choices for you as well. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 05/22/2015
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 07/31/2015

I didn't spend much time actually choosing a dress because I found the one I bought so fast (which speaks a lot about the staff that helped me)! This is an amazing place to buy a dress. Prices are not going to bankrupt you and the best part is alterations are included...which as we know can cost as much as (or more than) the dress itself! The alterations department was AWESOME! The women that work there know EXACTLY what they're doing and did such a beautiful job creating the gorgeous bustle for my dress, as well as attaching a belt I had bought offline. They are so nice, professional and amazing at their jobs. HIGHLY recommend!!!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Vanessa · Married on 07/11/2015

This was the first store that I went to and I had my dress that day. Don't be alarmed when you walk in. It can be a little overwhelming. When you get to the bridal section, it gets better. Denise helped us the first day and she was wonderful. She actually found me the dress that I ended up buying. The prices are great and they give you deals on any other dresses like bridesmaid dresses. The alterations are included in the price which was AWESOME. It was a 45 min- an hour drive for me to get there but it was worth it. We ended up getting our bridesmaid dresses there as well which priced out to be almost $100 less for the same dress as a store on Cape Cod. They had a 20% off sale and they added my 10% for buying my wedding dress there. We couldn't go wrong. Everything came in fast and everything looked great the day of the wedding!

Sent on 08/07/2015

Heather · Married on 07/11/2015

This place is amazing!!!I traveled over an hour to get my dream wedding dress from this amazing place!from the time I called to see if they sold my designer dress or could help me order it and see if I would like the style I was treated with the best customer service . I spoke with the owner who is also always omn the premise to help I felt like I had known her forever. All my bridesmaids bought there dress here and it was so easy and the staff were so helpful in every possible way!I can go on and on about how wonderful this place is but trust me when I say this is the only place I would deal with in any special occasion dresses. I even bought my dress that inwore to my best friends wedding here. Can't wait to go back and have my wedding dress preserved.

Sent on 09/02/2015

I lOVED my experience at Party Dress Express! They were more than helpful and never rushed me through the difficult process of finding the perfect dress. When the company sent the wrong dress and I was crying thinking my dress wouldn't be right in time, they went above and beyond to help make sure that my dress perfect for my wedding day. Alterations was awesome as well! I couldn't be happier with my experience!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Dawn · Married on 06/27/2015

Bought my dress 4 years ago and just got married last week. Was still in love with my dress and bought my daughter her dress from here.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Kimleang · Married on 06/20/2015

Although I didn't purchase my dress here, I had such a great experience working with the women at Party Express. They have a good selection of dresses. If you know what type of silhouette you are looking for this makes it easier to look for something too. I've never been to the store because it looked cheesy from the outside and I thought there was just going to be prom like dresses in there. They actually have a lot of beautiful dresses; bridesmaid, mother of brides and lots more. We didn't make an appointment and someone helped us right away. She helped pick out a few dresses and i loved everything so that was hard. She gave me exact details of the dress and also when i should expect it to arrive and a big plus is that the dresses include the cost of alteration on the final price. That's pretty awesome! Some places don't even let you take pictures and the ladies here didn't mind at all! I would def come back again and bring my mom, sisters and aunts for their dresses for my wedding.

Sent on 09/02/2014

Kaitlin · Married on 05/24/2015

The staff at Party Dress Express is amazing! There are no pushy saleswomen forcing you to try on dresses outside your budget! They are so helpful, complimentary and do their best to find a dress that fits your body and budget. They have a TON OF DRESSES to choose from in a variety of sizes. I love them!

Sent on 02/21/2015

Jordan · Married on 05/23/2015

The bridal section in the back of the store has something for everyone! My dress was very inexpensive, exactly what I wanted, and alterations were included! I was also able to use my promotional discount at a later time to buy my veil. They are willing to help out the individual customer, work around their schedule, and be as flexible as needed.
    The atmosphere is informal, but it is very relaxing to get a dress from them.

Sent on 02/21/2015

I got my dress at Party Dress Express and also had it altered through them. I had been searching for a long time and could not find anything I liked. As soon as I walked into Party Dress Express I saw about 25 dresses I wanted to try on. The first dress I tried on ended up being the one! The staff was the most friendly staff I have ever encountered at any shop in my life. They were sweet and personal. Also, all alterations were included in the sale price and they gave you a coupon book towards other wedding items such as a veil. if I had known about them sooner I would not have wasted my time going to about 15 other bridal shops before finding them. They truly were amazing and had the best selection and customer service.

Sent on 07/22/2015
  • User5412042 · 2+ years ago

The service at Party Dress Express was amazing. I felt like I was the only bride-to-be there. I received one-on-one attention and was given the opportunity to try on dress after dress until I felt confident in my decision. I also loved that my alterations were included in my dress price. Overall, a great place to find a wedding gown.

Sent on 09/06/2015
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 03/20/2015

I purchased my wedding dress and my bridesmaid dresses as well as mother of the groom dress and mother of the bride dress from this vendor. Highly satisfied with the value and quality of each.

Sent on 03/28/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/17/2014

Everyone was so nice and really seemed to love their jobs. My dress was perfectly altered and shipped to Hawaii for me. Made the experience stress free. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/19/2014

Rebekah · Married on 10/12/2014

The name is not remotely indicative of this salon's level of class! Not only did they have an enormous selection to choose from, thy were hugely helpful, very patient, and had the cleanest and classiest dressing rooms (more like dressing suites) to change in. They have beautiful chandeliers, full length mirrors, and private viewing areas with seating for your friends and family. This place was truly the classiest of all the Boston salons I tried. I cannot say enough about their patience and politeness. They did t carry the dress I ultimately bought but they ordered it for me ($500 cheaper than the salon I found it in) and they do free alterations and even shipped it out of state once they altered it. On my fitting day they treated me like absolute royalty - offering us drinks and all helping out with the fitting. I don't have a single bad thing to say. I had been to every salon, big and small, in and around Boston and this one blew me away! They kept in constant contact with me about my dress and we're always prompt in responding when I emailed about any questions. Taizha went above and beyond. She and her team were on top of every detail!!
    They also gave my sister in law a great discount On her dress and shipped it directly to her house so she could have it altered by her seamstress.

Sent on 11/01/2014

Jaimie · Married on 10/12/2014

I cannot say enough good things about Party Dress Express! I went here after several friends recommended it. Boy am I glad I did. I had been to two other dress shops and was extremely disappointed both with the selection and the service. At dress express, they seemed to have an endless sea of dresses! I had plenty of options within my price range.

The service was really the selling point. I went about four times before picking "the dress." Each time I went in, I was greeted with a smile, they always remembered me and my mother, and they were genuinely happy to help me find my dress. They made great recommendations that I would not have thought of, and gave honest feedback when asked for their opinions. This is going to sounds cheesy, but they really make you feel like a family member that they are helping to find a dress for.

Then came the fittings, and even more pleasant reports. The seamstress was an EXPERT, and so nice and fun. She even shed a tear at the final fitting and gushed about how I would make a beautiful bride.

Start to finish, a five star experience!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2014

Party Dress Express was an exceptional experience start to finish with a super friendly, fun and professional staff! LOVED my dress!

Sent on 12/10/2014

Alison · Married on 10/04/2014

I ended up going to Party Dress Express on a whim because they were having a trunk show for a designer I was interested in. I ended up finding the perfect dress that day, and my experience was truly wonderful. I felt the girls there really knew what they we're doing and I was treated so well. I was so happy with my dress shopping experience that I brought all my girls back there to get their bridesmaids dresses. I must have gone to that store upwards of 15 times and not once did I have a bad experience! Everyone there is so kind and willing to make the process of buying a wedding dress the best it can be. I would not recommend anywhere else!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Stephanie · Married on 09/27/2014

Taizha, and all the staff at Party Dress Express, were great! I arrived to the store with one dress in mind and instead of giving me the one dress to try on, Jackie encouraged me to try on others. I saved my dream dress for last and had a blast trying on six other dresses, each one of them just as beautiful, without feeling like I was wasting anyone's time.

My follow up appointments/fittings were just as pleasant. With flexible hours, I was able to schedule my appointments around my work hours. Genny, my seamstress, was so sweet; she has great vision and truly knows her craft.

I highly recommend Party Dress Express to all soon-to-be-brides!

Sent on 11/11/2014

I wish I could give this place a thousand stellar reviews!!! I took my sister here to find the wedding gown of her dreams and the staff at Party Dress Express made it happen!! We had a serious time crunch as her wedding is 3 short months away. From the beginning we were walk-ins and they saw to us right away (bonus points). The front desk girl, Faith was absolutely adorable and helped me (MOH) with my dress at the end- loved her!! But the star of the day (besides the bride to be) was Jackie.

Jackie was an angel sent from wedding heaven! She knew my sister's size just by eyeing her, and brought out styles that my sister thought she "hated" and ended up falling in love with. She had my sister in and out of dresses in record time and "jacked her up" at the end complete with veil and bouquet.

I personally went up to the owner of the store and gushed about how perfect Jackie had made my sister's experience. When my sister tried on her final dress, and Jackie revealed it in the mirror, she burst into tears. She was SO happy and she looked absolutely AMAZING. We had gone to other stores in the past and the difference is really in the staff. Jackie knew how to build her up, flatter her body, and give helpful tips along the way. Jackie listened to what my sister wanted and knew when to listen, and when to go with her instinct. You can't teach that!

With staff like Jackie and Faith, and gorgeous dresses for extremely reasonable prices....you seriously cannot ask for a better place than Party Dress Express! All my ladies who are still looking..your search is officially over, you can thank me later ;)

Sent on 05/31/2014

Party Dress Express's reply:

Thank you for the amazing review!!!!!!!!! We will pass on your kind words to Faith and Jackie!

We purchased my wedding gown, bridesmaids dress, flower girl dress, and groom/groomsmen's tuxes here. Dress express went out of their way to meet our needs

Sent on 06/05/2014

Party Dress Express's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! We are so happy we were a one stop shop for you and your bridal party!

Jennifer · Married on 08/23/2014

I arrived at dress express at 7 am on Black Friday, it had been a long night! They were having an amazing sale and I figured it was worth a go. I was not disappointed! I loved the fact they let me pick out my own dresses to try, how ever many I wanted. The sales girl was a doll and super helpful bringing the look together. I found my dress and got it 50% off, along with a beautiful head piece I didn't even know was apart of the promotions for that day! It was a wonderful experience and will definitely be back with my sister who is getting married next Summer!

Sent on 09/16/2014

PDEx is awesome! Their bridal bucks are great! Their service is wonderful and their alterations are good too. tons of dresses to choose from and a lot of bridesmaid dresses too.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Everyone here was soooooo nice! I went back so many times before deciding and they were always supportive and NEVER pushy as they are at some other places. They were patient, and continued to be amazing as my bridesmaids bought dresses, my mother, and we had them altered.

LOVE THIS PLACE!

Sent on 08/23/2014

100% best place to find a dress, I went to Alfred Angelo the day before, and found my dream dress, I found the same one at Party Dress express for less money. I was treated like a princess and was able to bring my mom and bridesmaids at the same time.

Sent on 09/04/2015